Coronavirus

2,273,474 Views | 20270 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
LetEmKnowPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe our medical experts can provide they studies they read, so that we can too?
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Why don't you check and see if you can find an actual link to that "CNN Story" and bring it back here so that we can read the "actual article"?

Hahahahahaha
Our boy didn't say the CNN story was real. He just posted the obviously altered headline. Everyone knows that CNN is arch communist Establishment propaganda, and would never post such a headline.

I enjoyed this comment on the tweet:

Quote:

CNN wouldn't report that for all the tea in China! Even if we saw him fall out 2 seconds after receiving his 4th dose, they'd sooner blame a gamma-ray burst from Andromeda than they would the magical, super safe and effective, depopulation elixir.

Your boy 1000% thought that "CNN" story was real when he posted it... and I'm sure that you went scrambling around the internet in a frenzy as soon as you saw my post to see if you could find anything otherwise as well.

The biggest problem with you two, is that you think "normal" people actually give a crap about all the completely over the top nonsense that you end up posting here.

And when everything "correct" that you do happen to post here gets completely "drowned out" by all the crap that you post that's immediately recognizable as fake bull**** ... then that's what I would call an individual who has nothing but a complete lack of self-awareness.

And you both definitely "were" it well. Pun intended.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

crickets.........back to the bushes they go.......... LMAO
Hey numbnuts.

I haven't been on the boards since yesterday morning. That's the reason that I haven't posted - and the only reason that I haven't posted.

But I do see that you got into the sauce a bit there last night and spent a little too much time behind the keyboard...

Can't wait for the next flurry of informative posts.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Why don't you check and see if you can find an actual link to that "CNN Story" and bring it back here so that we can read the "actual article"?

Hahahahahaha
Our boy didn't say the CNN story was real. He just posted the obviously altered headline. Everyone knows that CNN is arch communist Establishment propaganda, and would never post such a headline.

Quote:

CNN wouldn't report that for all the tea in China! Even if we saw him fall out 2 seconds after receiving his 4th dose, they'd sooner blame a gamma-ray burst from Andromeda than they would the magical, super safe and effective, depopulation elixir.

Your boy 1000% thought that "CNN" story was real when he posted it... and I'm sure that you went scrambling around the internet in a frenzy as soon as you saw my post to see if you could find anything otherwise as well.

The biggest problem with you two, is that you think "normal" people actually give a crap about all the completely over the top nonsense that you end up posting here.

And when everything "correct" that you do happen to post here gets completely "drowned out" by all the crap that you post that's immediately recognizable as fake bull*****.. then that's what I would call an individual who has nothing but a complete lack of self-awareness.

I knew that CNN headline was a parody from the second I saw it. Hilarious that you act like you made some "revelation" by pointing that out. Great job there Columbo.

The problem with your argument, chief, is that I have not been posting "crap" or "fake bull****". Why don't you even name one thing I've posted in this thread (or elsewhere) that's false. To the contrary, I'm one of the very few who has any credibility whatsoever on this "covid" scamdemic issue, as I called out the official narrative as total bull**** from the very beginning. You go back and read the thread. From the very first post I made in this thread (the 5th post on the first page), I was calling this out as a gigantic psyop. Meanwhile, ~98% of the people here were swilling down and parroting the fraudulent official story.

Guess what boss? I don't give a crap if you or if anyone else refuses to see the truth, and wants to mock and ridicule me. Because all I do is tell the truth. Your problem is that you either can't see it, or can but refuse to accept and acknowledge it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wilmwolf
24 of the 35 posts on the previous page were by the same poster, including 7 in a row. This is no longer a discussion, it's a blog, which is a shame because there remain some legitimate points of discussion around this issue.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
Homer Dumbarse.
Civilized
wilmwolf80 said:

24 of the 35 posts on the previous page were by the same poster, including 7 in a row. This is no longer a discussion, it's a blog, which is a shame because there remain some legitimate points of discussion around this issue.

LOL. "A blog."

Well said.
GuerrillaPack
wilmwolf80 said:

That's funny, because there actually was a ton of discussion (and arguing) taking place in that previous page in this thread. The fact that one poster was making a bunch of the posts absolutely does not hinder or stop a discussion from taking place.

This isn't a big deal. It's actually a non-issue. Sure, it might be annoying if someone you disagree with makes 5 posts in a row in a thread. But it's not breaking any rules, and it may just be the case that no other posters are wanting to comment in the thread at that time (those 5 posts might be spaced out over a 2-3 day period, hypothetically).

And if it bothers you so much to see any particular user's posts, you can simply use that "Ignore User" feature.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Daviewolf83
Staff
packgrad said:

I think they, the Biden administration, have to try and win in court, since it sets them up for the future. I follow one of the attorney's on Twitter that's filing suit against the Biden administration. In a recent post, she said they expect to win part of the argument and also lose on the masking question. It comes down to two legal points:

1. An administrative process the federal government skipped in implementing the mask mandates. They and other people who know more about the legality than most, believe this is the point the are likely to gain concurrence from the court.

2. The question of the scientific validity of masks being an effective resource to stop the spread of Covid. On this ground, they do not believe the court will take a position and will defer to the CDC and other expert testimony. They said the courts are typically reluctant to go against expert testimony, so this is where they expect the courts to uphold masking.

They also do not believe the case to make it to the Supreme Court. They expect the appeals court ruling to be the final stage.

Here's a link to her Twitter thread on the topic if you are interested in reading more:

packgrad
Daviewolf83 said:

packgrad said:

I think they, the Biden administration, have to try and win in court, since it sets them up for the future. I follow one of the attorney's on Twitter that's filing suit against the Biden administration. In a recent post, she said they expect to win part of the argument and also lose on the masking question. It comes down to two legal points:

1. An administrative process the federal government skipped in implementing the mask mandates. They and other people who know more about the legality than most, believe this is the point the are likely to gain concurrence from the court.

2. The question of the scientific validity of masks being an effective resource to stop the spread of Covid. On this ground, they do not believe the court will take a position and will defer to the CDC and other expert testimony. They said the courts are typically reluctant to go against expert testimony, so this is where they expect the courts to uphold masking.

They also do not believe the case to make it to the Supreme Court. They expect the appeals court ruling to be the final stage.

Here's a link to her Twitter thread on the topic if you are interested in reading more:

That's discouraging. I said at the beginning that they would cause people to be reluctant to take precautions in the future that may actually be necessary because of this overreach. Apparently the Biden administration is doubling down on that idiocy.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Hey numbnuts.

I haven't been on the boards since yesterday morning. That's the reason that I haven't posted - and the only reason that I haven't posted.

But I do see that you got into the sauce a bit there last night and spent a little too much time behind the keyboard...

Seldom ever drink anymore.

Here's the next flurry and you'll be pleased to know. The JABS are very safe, very effective and free. You can be paid to take another booster. Head on down to your local Walgreen and enjoy the benefit.
Werewolf
wilmwolf80 said:

Why don't you enlighten us all as to what those legitimate points might be. If you're making the case for the jab, have at it. I'll hang up and listen.
caryking

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
packgrad
Used to get banned from social media and threatened on message boards for saying this....

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha

Quote:

And when everything "correct" that you do happen to post here gets completely "drowned out" by all the crap that you post that's immediately recognizable as fake bull**** ... then that's what I would call an individual who has nothing but a complete lack of self-awareness.

I overlooked this one the other night. I doubt Stormie is doing a lot of real HAHA in his gut. He is truly the non-conspiracy normie that happens to now have graphene oxide running through his veins. It's un-telling what else he got in his jabs. Scared little rabbit flushed so easily right into the trap/jabs. Celebrate all you wish with the fake info.........but I will promise you that I'm celebrating the fact that I wasn't the fool that you were to take that **** in my veins. You made a mistake that you cannot undo wise man. You're a heart attack, stroke, cancer and other disease walking. You no longer post here because you want it to go away. It's not going to go away my friend, you own that S$it in your veins, arteries, brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys. Way to go, no need to worry about eating healthy or moderation in drinking for you....your health is in a world of trouble, friend. I'll continue with my conspiracies........it's a helluva lot safer.
Werewolf
For all the pusses here celebrating about the fake post -- actually 2 of em'. I'm celebrating my conspiracy theory here --- once again - with this post. Wisely and with discernment, I remain a pure blood.

Werewolf
Stormie might react to frequencies.....naaaah, just another conspiracy theory. I'll hang up and listen. No blog here. BBW, I'm stealing that one. Stormie, I buy local grass-fed beef...have been for years.

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Hey numbnuts.

Just think friend, you might be a Walking Talking Spiked Protein......but walking and talking for how long is the question.

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Hey numbnuts.

LIke I said, Mr. Spiked Protein. You ran scared like a rabbit.

I'll gladly take a million posts of fake posts......compared to having the s$it in my veins, arteries,vital organs like you do, friend. I'll stop now before I get in trouble with the MODS.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Used to get banned from social media and threatened on message boards for saying this....

I've said it before and I'll reiterate, I am not one to dismiss influenza as anything harmless, IMO, they're doing a disservice by comparing the two.
caryking
Being that I got the J&J shot (just one), how is this spike protein thing work on me?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Being that I got the J&J shot (just one), how is this spike protein thing work on me?
Prayers for you brother; you're one of the good guys here. I stand to lose 75% of my extended family and both my parents health went over the cliff about 18 months after the mRNA jabs. I'm angry and want to see some *******s hung. It has been said that when the truth is full revealed those *******s involved will not be able to walk safely down the street.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha

Quote:

I overlooked this one the other night. I doubt Stormie is doing a lot of real HAHA in his gut. He is truly the non-conspiracy normie that happens to now have graphene oxide running through his veins. It's un-telling what else he got in his jabs. Scared little rabbit flushed so easily right into the trap/jabs. Celebrate all you wish with the fake info.........but I will promise you that I'm celebrating the fact that I wasn't the fool that you were to take that **** in my veins. You made a mistake that you cannot undo wise man. You're a heart attack, stroke, cancer and other disease walking. You no longer post here because you want it to go away. It's not going to go away my friend, you own that S$it in your veins, arteries, brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys. Way to go, no need to worry about eating healthy or moderation in drinking for you....your health is in a world of trouble, friend. I'll continue with my conspiracies........it's a helluva lot safer.
You didn't overlook **** . You just weren't hyped up enough yet to respond .

Thanks for the flurry... maybe someday you'll actually land one on me.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha

Quote:

You didn't overlook **** . You just weren't hyped up enough yet to respond .

Thanks for the flurry... maybe someday you'll actually land one on me.
Enjoy your weekend pal.

I'm sure I'll inadvertently mistake posts for the truth along the way ........but I sure as hell won't make the mistake of putting poison in my veins like you did. :-)

Answer truthfully big guy. Would u prefer to make 10,000 fake posts or would you prefer to mRNA jabs in your veins? Who's the fool here? U know and I both know the real truth, friend.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
wilmwolf80 said:

You've had several days to offer up some wisdom. It turns out to be a blog when folks prefer their head in the sand.

Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Whatcha think stormie? :-)

Enjoyed seeing M come out of hiding. Maybe he'll recommend another booster for ya stormie.

Stormie thinks that a load of BS,too. That's a fake Twitter account, and the picture isn't of Ben Eidelman who is a neurologist in Florida who I assure you didn't administer a booster to Damar. You didn't "secure" anything, and you stepped on your dck again trying to post more fake BS to "prove" your prior blunder. You claim the "truth" is so easy to find if you just look, and yet you have so much trouble finding it.

I'm not hiding behind any bushes. I just let you have your little fun and try avoid stepping in the huge pile of steaming dung this once great thread has become.
M, look at these liars. You need to get with it and see if you can correct them. I'm sure the Tn GA will hear you. Tell him how effective and safe the mRNA vaccines are, we are counting on you.!

Mormad
It's funny, I want to be pissed at you when you come at me like that and act like I'm stupid, but really I find your childish attempts at boorish behavior to be pitiful. You're a complete simpleton who admittedly would rather appear the fool than to take a vaccine that frankly has very little chance of hurting you (despite your best pathetic efforts to argue otherwise) and lacks the sophistication, maturity, and intelligence to discuss topics rationally and instead reverts to childish behavior like name calling. And then in the most beautiful irony you laughably describe yourself as a "truther" and describe the truth as so easy to find and yet you simply can't find it and continue to post falsehoods because you admittedly can't determine what is true and what is false. I've forgotten more about medicine and caring for people than you've ever learned. Grow the fck up, "bro."
TheStorm
Amen.
First Page Last Page
Page 525 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.