Coronavirus

2,291,193 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL, they are out there. I think we've got 4-5 of em' that routinely post pro-Biden views here.
Werewolf
Werewolf

The Bills player had another booster shot on Dec 26th per the MD that gave it to him.
TheStorm
Hey, Were!?!

Why don't you check and see if you can find an actual link to that "CNN Story" and bring it back here so that we can read the "actual article"?
Mormad
TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Why don't you check and see if you can find an actual link to that "CNN Story" and bring it back here so that we can read the "actual article"?

Hahahahahaha
Werewolf
Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha
u r out from behind the bushes......LOL

I had refrained from posting on this back around the 3rd or 4th......in agreement with stormie. Let's try this one.

GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha
Our boy didn't say the CNN story was real. He just posted the obviously altered headline. Everyone knows that CNN is arch communist Establishment propaganda, and would never post such a headline.

I enjoyed this comment on the tweet:

Quote:

CNN wouldn't report that for all the tea in China! Even if we saw him fall out 2 seconds after receiving his 4th dose, they'd sooner blame a gamma-ray burst from Andromeda than they would the magical, super safe and effective, depopulation elixir.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
I will agree with you M and Storm that there is a tremendous amount of disinfo out there now. In particular, what had been trusted on Telegram.org is not so reliable - as consistently as before..

Here's another one...........off topic........For me to post should I validate it numerous times? If so, how? So it best to not ever share if not quadruple validated...........and it cannot be 3rd hand or 4th hand info? You guys need to to your own research and validate in you mind as to truth or not. I will not do it...........I don't have the time to proove it for you. You'll be the fools going over the waterfall ..... You've already put experimental shi$ in your veins which now circulates through your body to God only knows what organs etc.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Hahahahahaha
Our boy didn't say the CNN story was real. He just posted the obviously altered headline. Everyone knows that CNN is arch communist Establishment propaganda, and would never post such a headline.

I enjoyed this comment on the tweet:

Quote:

CNN wouldn't report that for all the tea in China! Even if we saw him fall out 2 seconds after receiving his 4th dose, they'd sooner blame a gamma-ray burst from Andromeda than they would the magical, super safe and effective, depopulation elixir.

I would not have posted the CNN thing if I'd not already secured the copy of the pic of Hamlar's doctor's tweet.........not that I spend a lot of time verifying something 4 and 5 times.

What is underway now is the Deep State Cabal with their infinite resources are putting out false stories in hopes that truthers pick up on it, share it and their credibility damaged.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Whatcha think stormie? :-)

Enjoyed seeing M come out of hiding. Maybe he'll recommend another booster for ya stormie.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Enjoyed seeing M come out of hiding. Maybe he'll recommend another booster for ya stormie.

Stormie thinks that a load of BS,too. That's a fake Twitter account, and the picture isn't of Ben Eidelman who is a neurologist in Florida who I assure you didn't administer a booster to Damar. You didn't "secure" anything, and you stepped on your dck again trying to post more fake BS to "prove" your prior blunder. You claim the "truth" is so easy to find if you just look, and yet you have so much trouble finding it.

I'm not hiding behind any bushes. I just let you have your little fun and try avoid stepping in the huge pile of steaming dung this once great thread has become.
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

Stormie thinks that a load of BS,too. That's a fake Twitter account, and the picture isn't of Ben Eidelman who is a neurologist in Florida who I assure you didn't administer a booster to Damar. You didn't "secure" anything, and you stepped on your dck again trying to post more fake BS to "prove" your prior blunder. You claim the "truth" is so easy to find if you just look, and yet you have so much trouble finding it.

I'm not hiding behind any bushes. I just let you have your little fun and try avoid stepping in the huge pile of steaming dung this once great thread has become.
lmao

So it was "once great" back over a year ago when most people were still being duped by the "official" narrative (eg, Fauci and CDC lies, etc)? It was "once great" back when people believed the lies from Pfizer and Moderna about the miracle depopulation vaxx being able to "stop infection and transmission" of the Rona?

The thread was never great. There've been some great posts -- ie, those calling out the official "covid" narrative for the gargantuan fraud that it is.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

You spout off a lot that you cannot back up either..........just like all your BS about the vaccines being safe. Again, many in the medical profession fell for the lie and many continue to do so. You're just another.
Werewolf
M, here's Seive's fearless leader and compadre, advocating otherwise. You can reach him on Facebook if you wish to clear things up for him.

Make sure you convey to him that Ivermectin is a horse pill. You clearly supported this BS lie to your fellow alumni here on this site.
Daviewolf83
Staff
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

There you go again ;-). Letting the truth get in the way of a good story.
Werewolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Just when I thought Davie had done the right thing and posted something to the effect that he would retire before taking the 3rd shot booster. Disappointed in ya man.

Here's a chance for you to go on record guys, go for it... "Is the mRNA vaccine safe and effective?"

I'll give my answer. He$$ no and he$$ NO. It is dangerous, harmful and can be deadly.

Now, your turn?

Werewolf
OK M and D........whatcha got?
GuerrillaPack
Daviewolf83 said:

Those who "care about the truth" are aroused from their slumber when their beloved CNN is besmirched by a parody meme. Running to the defense of the commie Lamestream media and the official Establishment "covid" scamdemic fraudemic narrative.

CNN, the Establishment media, King Fauci, the CDC, FDA, Pfizer, and Moderna....the bastions and champions of truth. Big Pharm and the Leftist Establishment loves us!! Truth incorporated. The whole truth and nothing but the truth!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Werewolf
Where's our braintrust...........M & D, your illustrious thoughts?

D, disappointed to see you revert back to protecting M and not standing on principle. Stand for truth. Stand for the oath you took.
Werewolf

M & D, you think she knows more about the contents of the jabs than us?

We have a real M&D on this site........LOL.
Werewolf
crickets.........back to the bushes they go.......... LMAO
PackMom
With respect to doctors and their opinions, not all are created (or educated) equal. I have been involved in a lot of depositions with a lot of doctors. Some obviously know whereof they speak and others do not. Just because somebody has M.D. after their name is no indication that they're an expert in all (or any) things medical.

I'm not saying which of these doctors are knowledgeable and which are not. Clearly with the amount of disagreement among those of that profession, some are right and some are wrong. We're all free to do our own research and decide for ourselves whom to believe. Insults from either side aren't likely to be persuasive, though.
Werewolf
PackMom said:

With respect to doctors and their opinions, not all are created (or educated) equal. I have been involved in a lot of depositions with a lot of doctors. Some obviously know whereof they speak and others do not. Just because somebody has M.D. after their name is no indication that they're an expert in all (or any) things medical.

I'm not saying which of these doctors are knowledgeable and which are not. Clearly with the amount of disagreement among those of that profession, some are right and some are wrong. We're all free to do our own research and decide for ourselves whom to believe. Insults from either side aren't likely to be persuasive, though.

Agreed.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Where's our braintrust...........M & D, your illustrious thoughts?

D, disappointed to see you revert back to protecting M and not standing on principle. Stand for truth. Stand for the oath you took.

I love you bro, but I got to fact check you on this one. As you said earlier, there are people putting out fake stuff in order to attempt to "discredit" people exposing the truth on these matters.

They cut out part of the video. The full video shows that Bourla actually said that "by 2023 we will reduce the number of people in the world who can't afford our medicines by 50%". You can see the original (unaltered) video at link below. If he had actually said "reduce number of people in the world by 50%", there's no way the audience would have clapped for that.

That said, of course Pfizer and Bourla are wicked as hell, and there is no doubt that the WEF and these Luciferian elites really do want to reduce the world's population by 90% (as indicated on the Georgia Guidestones and elsewhere), and are putting that plan into motion with "vaccines" that are mass murdering people and causing infertility, etc.

Werewolf
I'm OK with being fact checked. Let's get to the truth.......Looks like both of the other posts may be of the same ilk.

I think M finally showed himself again -- coming out from behind the bushes -- when he sees that I've latched on to some fake stuff. Hey, it won't be the last fake stuff I post, I can promise. Kind of like a hypothesis.........put it out there and it can stand on its merits or not. What we are seeing now is a concerted effort by the 'bad guys' to flood platforms with fake s$it so as to cloud truth. I had run into this a couple of months back when I 1st encountered it on telegram.org. The intent is to make it difficult to discern the truth from lies. The truth wins in the end. That's why I can call out M and D and be confident that the truth will win............as they hang on to their pride at the expense of others.

Very disappointed in D because he'd made it known that neither he nor his family would take another jab......now, however, coming to the rescue of M is more important than his supposed sacred oath.

hokiewolf
Question - why would anyone who is in the business of producing medicines, vaccines, etc produce something that reduces their potential for profits? I've never understood why we have these evil drug companies in the business of killing of their profit making centers.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Were!?!

Here's your chance bro. Your chance to go on record guys once again.....after 2 years of results.

Go for it... "Is the mRNA vaccine safe and effective?"

I'll give my answer. He$$ no and he$$ NO. It is dangerous, harmful and can be deadly.

Now, your turn?

M?
D?

Storm thinks he needs another jab, what's your recommendation?

I'm right fellas.........and you know I'm right. Not because I know medicine. Because I understood long before 2020 that our global elites were sinister and our federal govt was corrupt. That's how I knew to disregard Big Pharma and Fauci.

That's also how I also know Trump is most likely good.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Question - why would anyone who is in the business of producing medicines, vaccines, etc produce something that reduces their potential for profits? I've never understood why we have these evil drug companies in the business of killing of their profit making centers.
Uhhhh...because maybe some people value other things more than profits and money.

These Luciferian uber elites (eg, Rothschilds, etc) already have trillions in wealth. What they want is total control. And part of that plan involves reducing the world population down to a more "manageable" level -- ie, so that the power elite are not threatened by the masses.

As Satanists, these uber elites are doing the work of their father Satan -- who's aim is to steal, kill, and destroy.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Uhhhh...because maybe some people value other things more than profits and money.

These Luciferian uber elites (eg, Rothschilds, etc) already have trillions in wealth. What they want is total control. And part of that plan involves reducing the world population down to a more "manageable" level -- ie, so that the power elite are not threatened by the masses.

As Satanists, these uber elites are doing the work of their father Satan -- who's aim is to steal, kill, and destroy.
Hoke is not ready for that kind of reality. He needs more pain. It is coming....
Werewolf
Can't guarantee this one is not tinkered with too.

Care to comment, M?
Care to comment, D?

How bout u Stormie?
Werewolf
Quiet again...........cheering when the other team, the Good Guys, fumbles but silently watches the Good Guys score and score and score. That's M to a tee.

Werewolf
The truth about the sinister plan underway.

Werewolf
M, what's the dollar amount?
Werewolf
Mighty quiet here. The truth can be found, just look. Yep, we fumble the ball when we are carrying it ALL the DAMN TIME.

Werewolf
I'll close for the night on this.
First Page Last Page
Page 524 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.