Coronavirus

2,291,183 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mormad said:

It's funny, I want to be pissed at you when you come at me like that and act like I'm stupid, but really I find your childish attempts at boorish behavior to be pitiful. You're a complete simpleton who admittedly would rather appear the fool than to take a vaccine that frankly has very little chance of hurting you (despite your best pathetic efforts to argue otherwise) and lacks the sophistication, maturity, and intelligence to discuss topics rationally and instead reverts to childish behavior like name calling. And then in the most beautiful irony you laughably describe yourself as a "truther" and describe the truth as so easy to find and yet you simply can't find it and continue to post falsehoods because you admittedly can't determine what is true and what is false. I've forgotten more about medicine and caring for people than you've ever learned. Grow the fck up, "bro."

Mormad, how do we take all these deaths? The Ed Dowd person, above, is coming at this from an interesting perspective. On the surface, something definitely appears to be off…

Thoughts?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Mormad
caryking said:

Mormad said:

It's funny, I want to be pissed at you when you come at me like that and act like I'm stupid, but really I find your childish attempts at boorish behavior to be pitiful. You're a complete simpleton who admittedly would rather appear the fool than to take a vaccine that frankly has very little chance of hurting you (despite your best pathetic efforts to argue otherwise) and lacks the sophistication, maturity, and intelligence to discuss topics rationally and instead reverts to childish behavior like name calling. And then in the most beautiful irony you laughably describe yourself as a "truther" and describe the truth as so easy to find and yet you simply can't find it and continue to post falsehoods because you admittedly can't determine what is true and what is false. I've forgotten more about medicine and caring for people than you've ever learned. Grow the fck up, "bro."

Mormad, how do we take all these deaths? The Ed Dowd person, above, is coming at this from an interesting perspective. On the surface, something definitely appears to be off…

Thoughts?

Cary, do you mean excess deaths, sudden deaths? I didn't look at the Ed Dowd thing, but I will since you asked.

Some quick thoughts and I'll try to get some better discussion down for you later today, Cary:

SADS has been around since long before this pandemic and vaxxes. Is the incidence different? I don't think so, but why do people like were try so hard, so often falsely, to link every single incidence to the Vax if it's so very obvious the incidence is so high because of the Vax? There would be no need. He is the king of post hoc fallacy. Those most convicted in their beliefs are often the least learned.

The Died Suddenly crap used examples of people who never died, died before the pandemic, died of things unrelated to the Vax, used vid from 2019, and showed vid of a clot being taken out of the vessels of a dead person. Guess what our blood does when we die. Blood that is not moving clots. We cut ourselves, blood drips on a surface, and it clots. And while a deep dive into the data leads to some interesting discussion, the excess death curves closely mirror the pandemic deaths curve before and after the vaxxes.

As I've said before, there are real causes of excess deaths with covid number 1 on the list. This makes sense since it's the number 3 COD now (or was). But also guess what people stopped doing during the pandemic. Going to the doctor. So the typical leading CODs like heart disease, cancer, hypertension, diabetes, psych disorders etc went largely untreated, unfound, and/or unmanaged until too late. Vaxxes, despite what you've been lied to about here, are WAY down that list, my friend. Would it then also make some sense that the rates of those diseases over the last year seem a little higher since people have largely resumed going to see their doctors?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that SADS incidence has indeed sky rocketed. Let's pretend the Vax really does horrible things to people (there are potential side effects to every single medical treatment known to man, and given the sheer number of doses given many of us know people who have suffered some side effect. That math isn't hard. But look around, if people were dropping like flies at the rates lied about, wouldn't you personally know it given the numbers of vaccinated in your immediate vicinity?). THERE IS NOTHING THE VAX CAN DO TO YOU THAT THE VIRUS CAN'T DO BETTER AND AT HIGHER RATES. The virus causes more death, more clots, more myocarditis, more spikes in organs, and more morbidity than the Vax by a HUGE order of magnitude. I have seen it with my own eyes. We have personally watched 1000s of admissions as people gasp for air from the virus, and I'm not aware of one single admission from complications of the vaccine though I'm sure a few teens with myocarditis came in. So excuse me if I don't trust the words of Dr Ryan Cole or whoever over my own eyes/ears/experiences. I suspect you really don't blame me for that.

The pandemic has changed though, and for many reasons, one of which is access to vaccines.

And if 99.99% have now been exposed to the virus, how do people in were's blog know when SADS occurs if the culprit is a complication of the Vax or the virus? The proximity of the incident to the Vax or the virus? Does were have some magical way of parsing out complications related to spike proteins of mRNA vs viral spikes? Brother, please. Most of the examples given here are false, and there's a reason for that.

Whew, that was longer than I wanted to do right now. I'm sorry. I do have some thoughts on the current "pandemic" and continued boosters.
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

Did you forget that you reverted to name-calling earlier in the sentence you just typed? lmao

It doesn't matter what you know about "medicine", or if you have a "M.D." after your name. The medical Establishment is totally corrupt - Fauci, CDC, FDA, and all the medical boards and doctors that submit to and toe the line with these criminals. And after all this time and everything that's come to light, if you really believe that the covid vaxx is "good" or that the official narrative on "covid" has been on the up-and-up, you don't know jack squat and your advice means nothing.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
His advice means a hell of a lot more to me than yours does... pretty much on anything and everything, as far as I am concerned.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

His advice means a hell of a lot more to me than yours does... pretty much on anything and everything, as far as I am concerned.
Of course you do. You don't think I realize that after reading dozens of your posts here? I don't worship people just because they happen to have an "M.D." behind their name. Fauci has those initials behind his name too. So does Rochelle Walensky. The medical Establishment is 100% corrupt. If this covid scamdemic has taught us anything, it's that. Sure, there are good doctors out there. But it's generally going to be those who buck the system and defy the medical Establishment. Anyone out here that is still toeing the line of the medical Establishment on this "covid" farce is clueless, or a liar going along with the fraud for whatever reason.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Preach.

This board is a microcosm of social media. Banning people for posting nonstop misinformation has clear downside but so does allowing their drivel, which flows faster and catches more attention than honest efforts to refute it ever could.

At the end of the day it's just really unfortunate some people need attention or want to feel important so badly that they knowingly post dishonest bull**** with the hope the lies catch on.

Thanks for popping in every now and again Mormad to throw on a hazmat suit and wade into the dung.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Preach.

This board is a microcosm of social media. Banning people for posting nonstop misinformation has clear downside but so does allowing their drivel, which flows faster and catches more attention than honest efforts to refute it ever could.

At the end of the day it's just really unfortunate some people need attention or want to feel important so badly that they knowingly post dishonest bull**** with the hope the lies catch on.
Here we go with leftists advocating censorship again.

The only reason to advocate censorship is because that's the only way the Left/Establishment can "win" an argument - by silencing those who expose their lies.

Only those who's ideology and agenda is based in lies need censorship.

It's absolutely laughable that those who parrot the agenda of the Establishment pretend to be "opposed to lies." The entire agenda and ideology of the Marxist Leftist Establishment is a lie. It is an ideology woven with thousands of lies -- "70+ genders", "unborn children are not human", "there is no God", the preposterous theories of evolution and Big Bang, the global warming hoax...and on and on.

If we were to enact a policy of censoring false information and lies, then the entire Marxist Leftist agenda would be need to be censored.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Preach.

Here we go with leftists advocating censorship again.

The only reason to advocate censorship is because that's the only way the Left/Establishment can "win" an argument - by silencing those who expose their lies.

Only those who's ideology and agenda is based in lies need censorship.

It's absolutely laughable that those who parrot the agenda of the Establishment pretend to be "opposed to lies." The entire agenda and ideology of the Marxist Leftist Establishment is a lie. It is an ideology woven with thousands of lies -- "70+ genders", "unborn children are not human", "there is no God", the preposterous theories of evolution and Big Bang, the global warming hoax...and on and on.

If we were to enact a policy of censoring false information and lies, then the entire Marxist Leftist agenda would be need to be censored.

This is why conversation on here often goes nowhere.

You start with a lie (I was "advocating censorship") and then diatribe from there.

You need to learn to read and process before you respond instead of skimming, not processing, and then picking out one of your loony Mad Lib responses.

Read and process man. Show me where I advocated anything. I didn't.

I simply made the obvious observation that there's no good way to handle people posting the loony disinformation that people post online and that Were posts on here nonstop.
ChemE94
Comical that people are trying to engage in logical debate with a person who believes the earth is flat and is controlled by a global cabal of baby eating pedophiles... Just let were and gp trade content in what has become their personal echo chamber and quit wasting your time, energy, and effort on them.
GuerrillaPack
ChemE94 said:

Comical that people are trying to engage in logical debate with a person who believes the earth is flat and is controlled by a global cabal of baby eating pedophiles... Just let were and gp trade content in what has become their personal echo chamber and quit wasting your time, energy, and effort on them.
What's actually comical, when you take time to really investigate and think about it, is the belief in the orthodox, heliocentric theory of cosmology -- that the earth is a rock spinning and flying through space at thousands of miles an hour (with the atmosphere "velcroed" to the earth to not blow away), as a result of a Big Bang explosion billions of years ago, and that we've all come into existence by basic elements and compounds miraculously forming into complex living organisms by random chance. THAT is what is truly insane, and what is beyond laughable and preposterous.

If beyond absurd lies like the theory of evolution and Big Bang theory are the "best science" that the scientific Establishment has, then how "crazy" is it really to also question their "scientific" claims about the nature of the earth, and its shape/dimensions? Just like the theory of evolution and Big Bang, the heliocentric theory and theory of a globular earth are also deliberate lies, cooked up to make people reject the Bible and God.

You don't think that the same Establishment that's blatantly lying to everyone on a gargantuan scale about fundamental scientific things like the nature of the universe and origin of life (the ludicrous theory of evolution and Big Bang), could also be lying to us about other issues? Newsflash...they're lying to us about virtually every issue of importance, including this massive "covid" scamdemic fraud.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Now that's the spirit. Way to come out swinging hard. :-) You need to be out here on this thread advocating for the jabs like you were before. I don't think you'll have any takers for the jab though. My recollection is that you advoicated for the 6' spacing, the business shutdowns, the bulls$it PCR test,,mask wearing and recommending the 3rd booster as I recall. Full of himself.......a big time medical authority. You were dead wrong and simply parroting what Fauci and Company put out. Just a pawn of Big Pharma still in denial.

You're all worked up pal. Take something to calm yourself down.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Hey, take M's advice. Have it friend. He's the one that's gonna have to live with it ........just like you.....maybe.

Werewolf
Mormad said:

caryking said:

Mormad said:

Thoughts?

Cary, do you mean excess deaths, sudden deaths? I didn't look at the Ed Dowd thing, but I will since you asked.

Some quick thoughts and I'll try to get some better discussion down for you later today, Cary:

SADS has been around since long before this pandemic and vaxxes. Is the incidence different? I don't think so, but why do people like were try so hard, so often falsely, to link every single incidence to the Vax if it's so very obvious the incidence is so high because of the Vax? There would be no need. He is the king of post hoc fallacy. Those most convicted in their beliefs are often the least learned.

The Died Suddenly crap used examples of people who never died, died before the pandemic, died of things unrelated to the Vax, used vid from 2019, and showed vid of a clot being taken out of the vessels of a dead person. Guess what our blood does when we die. Blood that is not moving clots. We cut ourselves, blood drips on a surface, and it clots. And while a deep dive into the data leads to some interesting discussion, the excess death curves closely mirror the pandemic deaths curve before and after the vaxxes.

As I've said before, there are real causes of excess deaths with covid number 1 on the list. This makes sense since it's the number 3 COD now (or was). But also guess what people stopped doing during the pandemic. Going to the doctor. So the typical leading CODs like heart disease, cancer, hypertension, diabetes, psych disorders etc went largely untreated, unfound, and/or unmanaged until too late. Vaxxes, despite what you've been lied to about here, are WAY down that list, my friend. Would it then also make some sense that the rates of those diseases over the last year seem a little higher since people have largely resumed going to see their doctors?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that SADS incidence has indeed sky rocketed. Let's pretend the Vax really does horrible things to people (there are potential side effects to every single medical treatment known to man, and given the sheer number of doses given many of us know people who have suffered some side effect. That math isn't hard. But look around, if people were dropping like flies at the rates lied about, wouldn't you personally know it given the numbers of vaccinated in your immediate vicinity?). THERE IS NOTHING THE VAX CAN DO TO YOU THAT THE VIRUS CAN'T DO BETTER AND AT HIGHER RATES. The virus causes more death, more clots, more myocarditis, more spikes in organs, and more morbidity than the Vax by a HUGE order of magnitude. I have seen it with my own eyes. We have personally watched 1000s of admissions as people gasp for air from the virus, and I'm not aware of one single admission from complications of the vaccine though I'm sure a few teens with myocarditis came in. So excuse me if I don't trust the words of Dr Ryan Cole or whoever over my own eyes/ears/experiences. I suspect you really don't blame me for that.

The pandemic has changed though, and for many reasons, one of which is access to vaccines.

And if 99.99% have now been exposed to the virus, how do people in were's blog know when SADS occurs if the culprit is a complication of the Vax or the virus? The proximity of the incident to the Vax or the virus? Does were have some magical way of parsing out complications related to spike proteins of mRNA vs viral spikes? Brother, please. Most of the examples given here are false, and there's a reason for that.

Whew, that was longer than I wanted to do right now. I'm sorry. I do have some thoughts on the current "pandemic" and continued boosters.
You are all in....LOL. Please do us all a favor and prove they're safe by taking mRNA Jab #4. I recall you took #3.

Fauci and Biden & Co say the virus continues to be a threat, why don't you be a guinea pig for us and prove that you've been right all this time. ...........

Sure you will............ M says "good for thee but not for me"....pitiful.
Werewolf
Medical professionals that continue to recommend these jabs will have a day of reckoning. This one is peaceful........but I wonder if these protests remain peaceful with continued deaths.

Werewolf
M must be in a time machine and traveled backwards.

Werewolf
M hasn't started his own wall yet ......but he's working on it.

Werewolf
I'll stop now.....let's not have a blog.
Werewolf
Actually, one more. This should make it real for all you moms and dads.

Werewolf
I know..............but when you "out" a scoundrel you got to to "out" a scoundrel.
Werewolf
I've seen your slippers..ha. Now I see all the rest......except your eyes are covered with your hands or is that you on our right. I don't think you're the chick but the slippers might have given you away.
Werewolf
Here's some background discussion on prior laboratory work for these jabs.

Oldsouljer
I agree that reasoning together cannot happen when ad hominem attacks enter the conversation. While despite the fact that I lean more his way on the "vaccine.", resorting to that sort of tactic merely undermines what should be his sound, if less than well presented, point of view.
GuerrillaPack
Have you noticed that it seems over half of the ads on any radio station are by Pfizer? They even cut in on some stations and say something like "this hour of music brought to you by Pfizer".

And Big Pharma are also the biggest advertiser for television as well. So Big Pharma basically controls the Lamestream Establishment television and radio media.

I just had an advertisement pop up on YouTube with the musician "Pink" and Michael Phelps pushing the Rona fear-mongering. The ad said that if you have depression, that is another "high risk factor" for the Wu Flu. LOL

I know the commie libtard masses are eating this up. You guys are still scared, wearing your face diapers like good little lemmings. It amazes me how your faith in the criminal Establishment, Lamestream media and Gubbamint is unshakeable.
caryking
Mormad said:

caryking said:

Mormad said:

Thoughts?

Mormad, I'm not here saying that the vaccines are good or bad. I really don't know and have made my decisions about getting booster long ago...

That said, I've only heard a cursory point of view, by Ed Dowd. Based on my understanding, he was reviewing Insurance data and started to see some interesting stuff. His conclusion is the vaccine has been the cause of these results. Those are his conclusions, not mine.

Your summary, above, is your summary. That doesn't make you right, not does it make you wrong. The point is, for me, I was hesitant, in the beginning (yes, one of those) and ultimately got the J&J (one time) so I could visit my daughter, in NYC. Not because I thought it was best for me. Why, because I didn't understand anything and didn't have confidence in MRNA. Just a gut feel.

I do appreciate you providing your thoughts. I'm not here saying you are crazy and/or wrong. That would assume, I am right. Keep posting as I appreciate your thoughts. Also, I appreciate the post, from other people as well...

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
I got the double series when it first became available. That saved me a lot of job anxiety when it was mandated a year later until the courts stayed the mandate, because I would have had to choose between the series (or a booster) or continued employment. If the court stay is lifted, I'll still face that dilemma but I've reached the time when I can take minimum full retirement if I have to, to avoid the booster. I'm hoping it crawls through the legal system, a few years more so that I can retire at my optimum time.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

I got the double series when it first became available. That saved me a lot of job anxiety when it was mandated a year later until the courts stayed the mandate, because I would have had to choose between the series (or a booster) or continued employment. If the court stay is lifted, I'll still face that dilemma but I've reached the time when I can take minimum full retirement if I have to, to avoid the booster. I'm hoping it crawls through the legal system, a few years more so that I can retire at my optimum time.
You know, when all the BLM stuff was going on, people (a small amount) were making comments about my employer not taking a position. The CEO, to the employees, said:

We are a Golf Company, not a political statement company. Each person has their own political beliefs; however, the company is a Golf Company.

With that type of stance, you can see where our CEO will never take a stance on the vaccine. I know he got the vaccine and was comfortable in doing so. That said, he also believes in individual liberties.

So, I hope you get the time needed to sail off into retirement without your liberties being taken away.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
And I will take this opportunity to memorialize my position on all this. I love all you guys, I truly care about all of you....even Storm and even M.......I wish all good health. M is brainwashed......sorry, ,he is. Stormie just don't like were and that's cool. I share because I'm right. My info is truth........bottom line. I'll fight all of you for truth. Its about humanity and its about our Constitutional freedoms. Corny, you say? Naah.......its about appreciation and love for what we have been given. I just turned 67.....I've got some perspective. You watch the show 1923, I see my grandparents....you remember JFK assassination I doubt but I remember coming home to my mother sobbing on the sofa that day. Our country has been hijacked........clearly since 1963......but even before. We have this chance, its this one chance............stand up, be proud, be American.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Diamond of Diamond & Silk eulogy - her brother. LIkely a casualty of the jabs. But let's put it out there.

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
I watched a number of these in 2020.

Werewolf
Werewolf

7 Different Patented Poisons in CV19 Injections Karen Kingston with Greg Hunter, USA Watchdog

7 Different Patented Poisons in CV19 Injections Karen Kingston | Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog

or try;

7 Patented Poisons in CV19 Injections Karen Kingston (rumble.com)
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

I watched a number of these in 2020.

What a complete farce this whole "covid" scamdemic was. This was supposedly something "so extremely deadly" and "serious", like the second coming of the Black Death, as to warrant shutting down society?? And yet we had the nurses doing these tiktok dance videos after the scamdemic started, making a mockery of it all?

If we were to actually believe the lies from the commie Lamestream media, the hospitals were supposedly "overflowing" with Rona patients and death was all around. The nurses should have been extremely busy with patients, with no time to spare in the effort to help sick and dying patients. But yet the entire nursing staff had an extra hour or so every day or two to choreograph and practice and record their absurd little dance videos, during the "greatest pandemic in modern history".

What was that all about? Well, obviously, looking back now it becomes even more obvious that it was them knowing that it was all a farce...and throwing it in our faces. They knew it was a joke, and that it was nowhere as serious as it was being made out to be, and deserving of mockery.
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

And Big Pharma are also the biggest advertiser for television as well. So Big Pharma basically controls the Lamestream Establishment television and radio media.
Some of us regular people that post here were saying this over two years ago...

Good thing that we have you around to teach us everything though.
TheStorm
^^^^ Oh, boy... here we go again.
First Page Last Page
Page 526 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.