Coronavirus

2,007,511 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

I mentioned last week that Salt Lake County issued a mask mandate for public places. My wife and ventured to a large store today. I was somewhat surprised that only 50% were wearing a mask. Also, the store personnel were not enforcing the mandate.

Just found it interesting after the recent editorial calling for use of the National Guard for keeping the unvaxxed at home. Seems like many in Utah are moving on with normal life.
Since the beginning, expecting store staff to enforce something like this is totally unreasonable and unfair. With emotions about it as high as they are, it puts staff in a bad position with confronting some angry person. And since the beginning, very few actually do so...none I've ever seen in a "big box store"

The only time I've yet to see someone really enforcing it have been in a couple of small mom-n-pop type stores where a older person was working and I assume, likely felt personally engaged to enforce....but also had only a handful of customers to deal with.
And on an airplane, where the "staff" have a bit more of an enforcement stick.
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I mentioned last week that Salt Lake County issued a mask mandate for public places. My wife and ventured to a large store today. I was somewhat surprised that only 50% were wearing a mask. Also, the store personnel were not enforcing the mandate.

Just found it interesting after the recent editorial calling for use of the National Guard for keeping the unvaxxed at home. Seems like many in Utah are moving on with normal life.
Since the beginning, expecting store staff to enforce something like this is totally unreasonable and unfair. With emotions about it as high as they are, it puts staff in a bad position with confronting some angry person. And since the beginning, very few actually do so...none I've ever seen in a "big box store"

The only time I've yet to see someone really enforcing it have been in a couple of small mom-n-pop type stores where a older person was working and I assume, likely felt personally engaged to enforce....but also had only a handful of customers to deal with.

Yeah aside from small stores in highly levered and self-selecting industry positions, stores aren't equipped to enforce mandates like this.

The Apple store is maybe the only store I've seen with people at the door handing out masks and stopping anyone that doesn't have a mask from coming in. Apple is in a position to do this because their store is small, with one entrance; they're very-well staffed; there have a virtual monopoly on the service/experience they provide; and also because their clientele skews very heavily towards mask usage/acceptance anyway.

Harris Teeter and Lowes ain't enforcing a mandate.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Wife tested positive this morning. Feeling like she has a cold. What is interesting is this is her second time having covid. First time after getting booster.

Dang. Hope she stays mild this go-round. How long ago did she get it the first time?
She got it in November 2020 the first time.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I see your point, especially with regards to younger staff. But, not even management was saying anything. But, get it!
Werewolf
https://www.*****ute.com/video/80AQlmBFV5dT/

Laura Ingraham is somehow allowed by FoxNews to spread a little truth as she interviews MIT Scientist. The jest of it is that DO NOT JAB your CHILDREN as there are dire long-term consequences possible such as ADE. The shame of this all is that this type of info has been out there for nearly 9-10 months .........but CENSORED. I hope we witness Nuremberg Trials 2.0. There is not excuse such as "I was just doing what I was told to do". "LOCK THEM UP" will not be justice.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I see your point, especially with regards to younger staff. But, not even management was saying anything. But, get it!

I don't know the specifics of this "mandate" in Utah, but if it's anything like these "mandates" issued about 4-5 months ago by Raleigh, Durham, and other cities then it's not a real mandate at all. The legal documents in these "mandates" don't actually have any enforcement. I've read them. They are only 3-4 pages long. They explicitly state that police are NOT to be used to enforce it. Also, there is absolutely ZERO penalty (fines, etc) for not complying. One of the "mandates" even explicitly stated that the declaration was only intended to "encourage voluntary compliance" by the population. The only "enforcement" is by businesses, IF they choose to go along with it. But there is also no penalty specified for businesses that do not go along with it. So really it's just a declaration to ask/request (not demand) businesses to enforce the mandates and that the people voluntarily comply.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WPNfamily
Pretty sure I have the crom. Fever, sore throat, and cough. Seems in line with all the folks at work who popped positive. Hopefully this is over as quickly as the first time I got it a year ago. J&J vax March 2020 and no boosters here.
caryking
WPNfamily said:

Pretty sure I have the crom. Fever, sore throat, and cough. Seems in line with all the folks at work who popped positive. Hopefully this is over as quickly as the first time I got it a year ago. J&J vax March 2020 and no boosters here.
I hope you get through this easy.

I never tested positive (all home test) and had the exact same symptoms as you, my wife, and my two daughters (they all had positive test from testing centers). This was prior to Christmas. I will say that I still don't feel right. Mild headaches, head feels like it's slow when looking around and in a barrel. Now, these lingering symptoms are not as bad as they were; however, they are still around. My wife is saying the same thing.

Hope you feel better soon…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
WPNfamily said:

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like all of the symptoms for the Omicron variant. I hope you recover quickly and with no other complications.
Daviewolf83
As many of you know, I am a big fan of Dr. Monica Gandhi and her reasoned views on Covid and the protocols being implemented around the country. Due to the attacks of other doctors (see below), she has decided to step away from Twitter for a while. This is a big loss for all of us who want a balanced view of how to view Covid, immunity, and health policies.

At this point, the members of The Collective are trying to cancel/eliminate views that do not fit the views of The Collective. They are going after all of those alternate voices and trying to cancel them. To them, views that do not match theirs are wrong and the people who espouse them should be silenced. Hopefully Dr. Gandhi will return to Twitter soon, but I do expect these attacks from The Collective to continue.

WPNfamily
Daviewolf83 said:

As many of you know, I am a big fan of Dr. Monica Gandhi and her reasoned views on Covid and the protocols being implemented around the country. Due to the attacks of other doctors (see below), she has decided to step away from Twitter for a while. This is a big loss for all of us who want a balanced view of how to view Covid, immunity, and health policies.

At this point, the members of The Collective are trying to cancel/eliminate views that do not fit the views of The Collective. They are going after all of those alternate voices and trying to cancel them. To them, views that do not match theirs are wrong and the people who espouse them should be silenced. Hopefully Dr. Gandhi will return to Twitter soon, but I do expect these attacks from The Collective to continue.

This sucks. Dr Gandhi has been a great follow.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Last night was a little rough and sleep sucked but overall it feels like strep throat and an ear infection more than anything.

Side note, been married to my hot @$$ wife for 15 years and last night at midnight she made me a grilled cheese. So pissed it took 15 years to realize she makes a banging grilled cheese!
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

If I'm an employee in that situation, I take the position that I have no law enforcement training and that isn't part of my job description. There's always the next job, at least in the current employment environment.
Civilized
WPNfamily said:

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Last night was a little rough and sleep sucked but overall it feels like strep throat and an ear infection more than anything.

Side note, been married to my hot @$$ wife for 15 years and last night at midnight she made me a grilled cheese. So pissed it took 15 years to realize she makes a banging grilled cheese!

This is awesome, and this thread is worthless without pics. (of the banging grilled cheese, obv)

Important questions, dunk in ketchup/hot sauce? Or straight/no chaser?

Knock it back with a cold glass of milk? Whole or 2%? (skim is fake news) Other bev of choice?

Wonder bread? Wheat bread? Leftover French/Italian loaf from Sunday's red sauce dinner?

Cheddar? Muenster? Mozz? Italian cheese blend? Little spritz of parm on top?

Grilled cheeses are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. In other words, the exact opposite of COVID.
Civilized
Daviewolf83 said:

This stinks but I get it. I don't post on public social media ever. I can't imagine hanging opinions out there about topics as divisive as COVID multiple times a day for months/years.

Social media is fantastic for almost instantaneous information distribution on a massive scale but the level of connectedness/access it engenders ain't great for mental health.

Glad Dr. Gandhi is taking care of herself and hope we get to hear more of her expertise (somehow) moving forward.
GuerrillaPack
Doctors are increasingly being threatened with and actually having their licenses revoked, for bucking the system and speaking the "wrong" things about the vaxx, masks, and in general opposing the "official" narrative. Dr. Robert Malone mentioned this in a video I posted yesterday -- specifically mentioning that the group of doctors he is involved with (organized to oppose the Establishment narrative) are being attacked, with many having their licenses revoked or being threatened with it.

That may also be one of the main reasons for her to stop posting. She's been threatened in one way or the other.

Also, she's obviously close to being potentially banned from Twitter by the commie Twitter overlords.

Don't forget about the recent poll cited from a few days ago...about half of Democrat voters want people who speak out against the vaxx to be fined or imprisoned, with freedom of speech on these issues being made criminal. Based on this mentality and everything else we are seeing (eg, Joe Rogan being threatened to be banned from Spotify, Dr. Robert Malone banned from Twitter), it's easy to see that anyone of prominence who speaks out against the Establishment narrative is targeted by these communist scum to have their life destroyed.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Whistling past the graveyard means putting on a brave face, doing something that distracts you from your fear, doing something that hides your fear from others.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

And here, I thought the only thing that you were ever supposed to dunk grilled cheeses into was a piping hot bowl of Campbell's Tomato Soup...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

And here, I thought the only thing that you were ever supposed to dunk grilled cheeses into was a piping hot bowl of Campbell's Tomato Soup...

Spoken by a true grill cheese pro.

Well played sir, well played.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

This is awesome, and this thread is worthless without pics. (of the banging grilled cheese, obv)
LOL. First thought that came to my mind was "what was she wearing" when she made him said grilled cheeses...
TheStorm
Daviewolf83 said:

Back to the topic at hand... tell me more about "The Collective".
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Doctors are increasingly being threatened with and actually having their licenses revoked, for bucking the system and speaking the "wrong" things about the vaxx, masks, and in general opposing the "official" narrative. Dr. Robert Malone mentioned this in a video I posted yesterday -- specifically mentioning that the group of doctors he is involved with (organized to oppose the Establishment narrative) are being attacked, with many having their licenses revoked or being threatened with it.

That may also be one of the main reasons for her to stop posting. She's been threatened in one way or the other.

Also, she's obviously close to being potentially banned from Twitter by the commie Twitter overlords.

Don't forget about the recent poll cited from a few days ago...about half of Democrat voters want people who speak out against the vaxx to be fined or imprisoned, with freedom of speech on these issues being made criminal. Based on this mentality and everything else we are seeing (eg, Joe Rogan being threatened to be banned from Spotify, Dr. Robert Malone banned from Twitter), it's easy to see that anyone of prominence who speaks out against the Establishment narrative is targeted by these communist scum to have their life destroyed.

"Many" doctors have had their licenses revoked?

Where are they? Who are these alleged doctors and what specifically got them in trouble with their licensing/ethics board?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Where are they? Who are these alleged doctors and what specifically got them in trouble with their licensing/ethics board?
Oh, eeexcuse me...I'm sure you're right. I'm just probably promoting yet another "crazy conspiracy theory"....yada yada yada

LA Times: "Column: A warning to doctors spreading COVID misinformation could cost you your license"
Daviewolf83
TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

It really is a better topic for a different thread. People who watched a recent podcast by Tim Pool will know what I am talking about when I say "The Collective." It basically refers to how you treat people who stray from the "official" narrative and it is exactly what happened to Dr. Gandhi. I do hope Dr. Gandhi returns soon, since she is an important voice and counterpoint to the narrative of the zero-Covid doctors and the long-Covid zealots.
WPNfamily
Civilized said:

WPNfamily said:

Knock it back with a cold glass of milk? Whole or 2%? (skim is fake news) Other bev of choice?

Wonder bread? Wheat bread? Leftover French/Italian loaf from Sunday's red sauce dinner?

Cheddar? Muenster? Mozz? Italian cheese blend? Little spritz of parm on top?

Grilled cheeses are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. In other words, the exact opposite of COVID.

Very legit questions. Some kind of gluten free bread that has so much butter on it that it doesn't suck. Chased with homemade beef and vegetable soup. Colby Jack on the Sammy and waitress in some little drawers and a crop top. She knows how to lift my spirits!
WPNfamily
Daviewolf83 said:

TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

It really is a better topic for a different thread. People who watched a recent podcast by Tim Pool will know what I am talking about when I say "The Collective." It basically refers to how you treat people who stray from the "official" narrative and it is exactly what happened to Dr. Gandhi. I do hope Dr. Gandhi returns soon, since she is an important voice and counterpoint to the narrative of the zero-Covid doctors and the long-Covid zealots.

She made me believe the whole Bay Area may not be insane. Thinking maybe they are!
WPNfamily
Hell hath frozen over boys and girls!
caryking
Daviewolf83 said:

TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Are you talking about the one where Tom had a former woke journalist on? If so, that was an excellent explanation that I support!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Oh, eeexcuse me...I'm sure you're right. I'm just probably promoting yet another "crazy conspiracy theory"....yada yada yada

LA Times: "Column: A warning to doctors spreading COVID misinformation could cost you your license"

You said many doctors had actually lost their license, which is demonstrably false.

What you've just linked to does is not an indication of "many" or even "any" doctors losing their license; it's basically a reminder by the Medical Board Federation that spreading vaccine disinformation could result in disciplinary action.

In other words, it's a complete non-story. I certainly hope that maliciously spreading disinformation could result in penalty.

Remember that doctor that was the nexus of the anti-vax movement back in the mid-90's that claimed the MMR vaccine caused autism in kids? We still live with the loud echoes of that quackery today. THAT's why you can't have doctors out there pumping misinformation that can do great harm without any real evidence to back up their claims.
packgrad
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

You said many doctors had actually lost their license, which is demonstrably false.

What you've just linked to does is not an indication of "many" or even "any" doctors losing their license; it's basically a reminder by the Medical Board Federation that spreading vaccine disinformation could result in disciplinary action.

In other words, it's a complete non-story. I certainly hope that maliciously spreading disinformation could result in penalty.

Remember that doctor that was the nexus of the anti-vax movement back in the mid-90's that claimed the MMR vaccine caused autism in kids? We still live with the loud echoes of that quackery today. THAT's why you can't have doctors out there pumping misinformation that can do great harm without any real evidence to back up their claims.
You have no idea if it is demonstrably false. What utter nonsense to spout off like you have ANY idea how many have lost their jobs. DemonstrablyfalseLol.

Hell, you didn't even read the entire article he linked.
Daviewolf83
caryking said:

Daviewolf83 said:

TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Are you talking about the one where Tom had a former woke journalist on? If so, that was an excellent explanation that I support!
Yes, this is the episode. Since you saw the episode, I think you get my point on Dr. Gandhi and what happened to her. It is interesting that the doctor that attacked Dr. Gandhi on Twitter (and backed by a lot of her followers) has now taken her Tweet private. I do not think she was prepared for the backlash. She already limited comments to her Tweet to only people she follows - pretty brave of her.
Daviewolf83
Below is an interesting chart that puts the impact of Covid on kids in context with other respiratory illnesses. Predictably, the "long-Covid" zealots came after him for using the phrase "mild illness" in part of his Tweet thread. I encourage you to take a look at his entire thread. It has a lot of really good data on Covid and its impact on children.

Civilized
packgrad said:

You have no idea if it is demonstrably false. What utter nonsense to spout off like you have ANY idea how many have lost their jobs. DemonstrablyfalseLol.

Hell, you didn't even read the entire article he linked.

First, I'm glad we agree that nothing in that article was an indication of "many" doctors losing their licenses. Two disciplinary actions cited. In a country that has a million active physicians. Two out of a million. MANY!!!11

The article also gives a laundry list of reasons why widespread disciplinary action is unlikely given underfunded, understaffed medical ethics boards that focus on clear-cut violations and harms to public safety by doctors.

Do a google search for "doctors losing licenses COVID misinformation." If you were a doctor and you lost your license you'd be screaming from the rooftops and suing the board, which would hit the media.

In addition to the two mentioned in the article, I found one more anti-vax quack up in Maine suspended for writing scripts for ivermectin after "diagnosing" patients over the phone, falsifying lyme disease diagnoses to prescribe hydroxychloroquine, etc. She also pumped COVID vaccines as causing reproductive harm without evidence. PATRIOT! We def need doctors out there conducting themselves just like her.

This alleged issue of doctors losing their license for being patriots standing up to tyranny is a complete nothing-burger.
Werewolf
I will tell you - from family members in the medical field - MD's, a Pharmacist and NP's..........many doctors have been threatened with revocation of license over both hydroxy and ivermectin. Chain pharmacies essentially won't dispense Ivermectin if its attached in any way to COVID (ha).

So do as you're told or lose your license to practice. One of the issues developing over the last approx 15 years has been the consolidation of hospitals and of medical practices and the advent of hospitalists. Hospitalists are direct-employ doctors of these major hospital chains. Now you can begin to see the evolution of the direct influence of Big Pharma.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/vsmwc7-president-of-ghana-goes-on-national-tv-to-expose-operation-lockstep-rockefe.html

President of Ghana reviews Operation Lockstop 2010 with his citizens..........reading from the pdf file on the Rockerfeller website. "But if he leads his horses to water will they still refuse to drink?"
Werewolf
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/incriminating-evidence?r=o7iqo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

$1,000,000.......any takers?
First Page Last Page
Page 441 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.