Coronavirus

2,039,043 Views | 19883 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty powerful position when you control both...not to mention the % of advertising dollars the corporate media receives from Big Pharma. Then throw in the dollars that our federal politicians receive from international conglomerates. The dots are not that hard to connect to the WEF/NWO agenda.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wayland

Here in the U.S. our government wants to force kids into N95s... in UK they are taking masks off kids in school tomorrow.

Science!
Werewolf
^ FWIW, to end Phase 2 of the 2010 Operation Lockstep there is to be an end to the mandates as a result of public outcry. Phase 3 follows with a new virus/disease with a 30% mortality rate to drive the remaining unvaccinated population to capitulate and agree to take the JABs.

Has the narrative been broken such that Phase 3 is abandoned? Remains to be seen.
wilmwolf
When you log on and see that there are four new posts in a thread, but then realize they are all from the same poster. This forum needs a flood control feature.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
GuerrillaPack
wilmwolf80 said:

When you log on and see that there are four new posts in a thread, but then realize they are all from the same poster. This forum needs a flood control feature.
If you don't want to see posts from any poster, you can simply use the "ignore" feature.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfPacker54
Werewolf said:

Pretty powerful position when you control both...not to mention the % of advertising dollars the corporate media receives from Big Pharma. Then throw in the dollars that our federal politicians receive from international conglomerates. The dots are not that hard to connect to the WEF/NWO agenda.

This is very misleading. Blackrock is the world's largest investment firm that owns stock in almost every publicly traded company. They do not "own" any of these companies in the sense that they are majority stakeholders or run the day to day operations of the companies. For example, they only own 6% of CNN, split among several hundred portfolios.
GuerrillaPack
WolfPacker54 said:

This is very misleading. Blackrock is the world's largest investment firm that owns stock in almost every publicly traded company. They do not "own" any of these companies in the sense that they are majority stakeholders or run the day to day operations of the companies. For example, they only own 6% of CNN, split among several hundred portfolios.
Blackrock (and other companies like them) is intentionally intentionally driving up housing prices, and buying up property with the end goal of making home ownership unattainable for most Americans. The end game is to make America (and the world) a "nation of renters". Remember what Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum tweeted out recently about their "prediction" for the year 2030? "You will own nothing and have no privacy, and be happy".

By the way, I heard news recently that Canada and the U.K. are starting to consider abolishing private automobile ownership (surely the "climate change" hoax/fraud plays into that too).

This is the Marxist playbook and plan...to totally abolish private property ownership. They want the entire world to be impoverished serfs, living on a high-tech "slave plantation", where they own nothing and are spied on and monitored and tracked and controlled, and have no means or power to revolt. Like domesticated cattle or livestock.

This Bloomberg article argues in favor of the notion that Americans should become a "nation of renters":

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-06-17/america-should-become-a-nation-of-renters
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Posted this in another thread yesterday, but wanted to add this to this thread since it is extremely important info...

This is must-see information (15 minute video below). Here are some more doctors who are bucking the official narrative, and warning about the safety of the vaccines.

Recently in Nashville,TN a panel of 4 well-known and respected doctors presented information calling the safety of the vaccines into question. In this clip, the doctors state that "we do not know the full list of ingredients" in the vaccines, "we know that there's lipid nanoparticles" in the vaccines, and "graphene hydroxide is in the vaccines" which causes "razor blade cuts in the lining of blood vessels, causing increased blood clotting, which cause heart attacks and strokes", and that in animal studies "spike proteins injected into animals cause heart attacks and strokes".

https://odysee.com/@worldevolution:8/Conspiracy-Theorist-Asks-4-Doctors-What%27s-in-the-shot:6
PackFansXL
I have found this erosion of tolerance to be the most important trend in recent years. It is appalling to watch successful and very experienced doctors have their public voice silenced because they state something that doesn't match the officially approved narrative in 100% lockstep. Science be damned, we must not deviate! Anyone who disagrees has their opinions labeled with the latest pejorative and then they are pressured to stop or banned.

This approach has become the preferred weapon from Progressives. They have chosen doxxing parents who challenge the CRT nonsense being forced on kids across the US. With the help of the Biden administration, the FBI has begun investigating outspoken parents as "terrorists" in the traditional sense of the word.

We can't speak out against boys competing against girls on teams created just for girls. We can't speak out against overtly racist tactics used under the guise of "anti-racist" strategies. Rebut the narrative at your own risk but expect to be silenced and publicly shamed at the least.

The scariest part of this is now everyone seems to want to embrace this silence the outspoken outliers technique for simply making posts we have to ignore. This is a malaise that has infected all of our society just like COVID. It must stop if we are ever to return to normal. I may not agree with some of these outlier posters but I will defend their right to post. Someday I may actually learn something from one of them.

BTW, I am not attacking any one poster or defending any single individual. I just think we need to return to a more tolerant time and rebut bad arguments with sound thinking instead of using censorship as a preferred weapon.

/rant
Daviewolf83
With regards to Omicron being less severe and driving lower hospitalizations, I did a quick comparison this morning that I thought people would find interesting. When comparing total cases and hospitalizations for the Summer Wave (Delta variant predominate) to the Winter Wave (Omicron growing to almost 100% dominate), you can the see the impact of lower severity.

Summer Wave (total admitted to hospital/total reported cases) = 6.1% <== 7/1 to 9/30
Winter Wave (total admitted to the hospital/total reported cases) = 2.7% <dates 11/1 to 1/14

Additionally, as I have indicated in previous posts, the percentage of those hospitalized who are in ICU has fallen significantly. For the Summer Wave, the percentage averaged 26%. For the Winter Wave, the average is also 26%, BUT it has been falling since late December and is now 18%. This reflects the shift from Delta to Omicron driving a lower percentage of patients needing ICU care.
GuerrillaPack
PackFansXL said:

I have found this erosion of tolerance to be the most important trend in recent years. It is appalling to watch successful and very experienced doctors have their public voice silenced because they state something that doesn't match the officially approved narrative in 100% lockstep. Science be damned, we must not deviate! Anyone who disagrees has their opinions labeled with the latest pejorative and then they are pressured to stop or banned.

This approach has become the preferred weapon from Progressives. They have chosen doxxing parents who challenge the CRT nonsense being forced on kids across the US. With the help of the Biden administration, the FBI has begun investigating outspoken parents as "terrorists" in the traditional sense of the word.

We can't speak out against boys competing against girls on teams created just for girls. We can't speak out against overtly racist tactics used under the guise of "anti-racist" strategies. Rebut the narrative at your own risk but expect to be silenced and publicly shamed at the least.

The scariest part of this is now everyone seems to want to embrace this silence the outspoken outliers technique for simply making posts we have to ignore. This is a malaise that has infected all of our society just like COVID. It must stop if we are ever to return to normal. I may not agree with some of these outlier posters but I will defend their right to post. Someday I may actually learn something from one of them.

BTW, I am not attacking any one poster or defending any single individual. I just think we need to return to a more tolerant time and rebut bad arguments with sound thinking instead of using censorship as a preferred weapon.

/rant
Amen. If we are going to be able to continue to advance in knowledge/learning about anything in life, and be informed about current events, we MUST have freedom of speech. And this is especially true in regards to everything covid-related, given the EXTREME levels of censorship going on in society at large. For crying out loud, the freaking White House publicly called on Big Tech social media to censor anyone who goes against the "official narrative" on covid. And Big Tech has followed suit. Twitter, Facebook, and Google/YouTube have all enacted draconian policies to censor anyone who opposes the official narrative on covid, creating this new paradigm where now we can just ban and censor anyone who the Establishment decides is "spreading misinformation". Like the Ministry of Truth in Orwell's 1984. And those who speak the truth are not only memory-holed, but their lives destroyed, with the "woke" communist mob hounding those people to be fired from their jobs, etc. And next, if half of Democrat voters have their way, they should be fined and imprisoned and hauled off to a detention camp for speaking out against the Establishment overlords and not taking the vaxx.
packgrad
Good read.

Werewolf
This Broadcast can be found on Facebook.........unless Facebook blocks it.

If your loved ones include YOUTH you need to hear this!.

Werewolf
Definition: psyops (From the US Department of Defense)
Quote:

"Psyops are the use of propaganda and psychological tactics to influence emotions and behaviors."
The US Department of Defense (DOD) 2004 and 2010 Counterinsurgency Operations Reports define "psyops" as the following:
Quote:

"The mission of psychological Operations (psyops) is to influence the behavior of foreign target audiences to support US national objectives. A psyop accomplishes this by conveying selected information and advising on actions that influence the emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign audiences. Behavioral change is at the root of the psyop mission."
Read that last sentence again. "Behavioral change is at the root of the psyop mission." Sound familiar?

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/behavioral-control?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoyNjQ2NTI5MCwicG9zdF9pZCI6NDcxNjE2ODYsIl8iOiJFNG5PbCIsImlhdCI6MTY0MjU1MTAzMSwiZXhwIjoxNjQyNTU0NjMxLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItNTgzMjAwIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.Lq0oo49f_nmKKG2r3lZC3wzocCSzUwMKmGpwqlDPsZs
Daviewolf83
Interesting policy Norway appears to be prepared to implement regarding how children aged 5-11 should acquire immunity. Vaccinate the ones who may have a health condition and let the others acquire immunity naturally.

I think this is a valid approach that is likely based on data. In the US, we are forcing kids with natural immunity to still be vaccinated.

Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Interesting policy Norway appears to be prepared to implement regarding how children aged 5-11 should acquire immunity. Vaccinate the ones who may have a health condition and let the others acquire immunity naturally.

I think this is a valid approach that is likely based on data. In the US, we are forcing kids with natural immunity to still be vaccinated.

People are so broadly unaware of what is going on in other countries.

Although with Omicron, it appears to be get vaccinated AND acquire immunity naturally.
Cthepack
Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

People are so broadly unaware of what is going on in other countries.

Although with Omicron, it appears to be get vaccinated AND acquire immunity naturally.
Has always been the perception of America and Americans.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Good read.

Excellent read, thanks for sharing. One of the best articles I've read since the pandemic started. Prasad does a great job shooting straight.

I thought it curious that he said he agrees with not "recommending or requiring" the vaccine to the "general population" due to myocarditis risk. That statement in and of itself seems misleading unless he is objecting to the "requiring" part, i.e. government vaccine mandates, and "general population of men under 30," or something similar (which he did not say).

If he literally means he wouldn't recommend the mRNA vaccines to Americans due to myocarditis risk, I'd be curious to hear him elaborate on the 1/4500 risk of myocarditis in males (which is typically mild, responds well to treatment, and resolves quickly) outweighing the benefit of vaccination for the other 4499/4500 males that are conferred very significant protection against Long COVID, hospitalization, and death. That doesn't even account for the lower myocarditis risk for women from the vaccine.

I'm guessing he means he wouldn't require it, especially for young men, and not that he wouldn't broadly recommend it but I'd be interested to hear him amplify.

He also finds it noteworthy that one prominent vaccine advocate advised his son not to get vaccinated due to myocarditis risk; undiscussed is the percentage of doctors nationwide that did the same. Advising your young adult son that you don't think the benefits outweigh the risks for him isn't some crazy position, but it would be interesting to contextualize it by knowing the proportion of doctors that felt similarly.

Great job by Prasad analyzing recent statements of a couple of lightning rod public personalities and fostering legitimate debate about the risks and benefits of vaccines and boosters for a disease that's so stratified in its risks.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

If he literally means he wouldn't recommend the mRNA vaccines to Americans due to myocarditis risk, I'd be curious to hear him elaborate on the 1/4500 risk of myocarditis in males (which is typically mild, responds well to treatment, and resolves quickly) outweighing the benefit of vaccination for the other 4499/4500 males that are conferred very significant protection against Long COVID, hospitalization, and death. That doesn't even account for the lower myocarditis risk for women from the vaccine.

It is well known that harmful effects of this vaxx are vastly under-reported to reporting agencies, such as VAERS...estimated at only around 1% of the harmful effects are reported/logged with these agencies. Therefore, the true rate of myocarditis is probably 100 times what is being "officially" acknowledged. Many doctors won't even report the complaints from patients when there are legitimate complaints, often reasoning that no definitive "cause and effect" is proven.

Conversely, as has been proven beyond any doubt, the number of "covid" cases and "covid deaths" has been vastly, and deliberately, inflated by the bogus PCR and other "testing", as well as the procedure of designating "covid cases" based upon mere presumption, without any testing at all. When you sort out all of the fake "official data", the truth is that "covid" is just the seasonal flu re-branded, and is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. And like the seasonal flu, it is overwhelmingly the very old with existing morbidities who die "from" this flu/coronavirus.

Understanding that this "official data" is completely skewed to push a certain agenda, the reality is that the vaxx is far more dangerous than the Wu Flu itself. And that's just from the harmful effects that are now known. Who knows how many more harmful side effects will emerge in the months and years ahead.

Young people under the age of 30 are at almost ZERO risk from the Wu Flu. Even by the cooked "official data", children under the age of 18 face far more danger from the vaxx than the Rona. No one should be taking these magic injections -- but certainly no one under 40 as the risk far outweighs the "benefit", even by the doctored "official data".
PackPA2015
packgrad said:

Good read.

I was hoping someone would share that thread on here. Thanks Packgrad!
Wayland

While the data over the next two weeks is going to be corrupted by multiple weather events (and possibly some reduced testing on MLK). I want to point out that it looks like we were declining BEFORE this weekend.

Certainly Meck and Wake. I'd expect the rest of the state to roll over shortly if it hasn't.

And while the cases/ED visits are subject to backlog. Unless the state is sitting on something massive, we should be declining... and that fits with what we are seeing elsewhere, so shouldn't be a surprise.

And just to double down in honor of the UK removing all sorts of mandates and allowing school children to be mask free. Let's take a look at what our AWESOME reactionary leaders are doing right here in the U.S. Although, I think this is on all of our leaders and public health, not really Biden, as he is basically just a placeholder.

Oldsouljer
Unless you count IPS as social media, I'm with you. No Facebook or Google accounts, they're pure trouble.
Oldsouljer
Yeah, I'm getting ready for my golden years practicing language proficiency, should the world ever allow normal travel again. Meanwhile, the ability to read foreign newspapers really is an eye opener. Not saying foreign papers are a "free press" by any means but in their reporting, their perspective is often different from U.S. media.
Daviewolf83
I will need a couple more days worth of hospitalization data to be certain, but based on the latest daily hospitalization trend (see graph below), the Winter Wave is now peaking. We could hit another couple of high days due to reporting anomalies associated with weather, but I do believe we have peaked with respect to infections and daily hospital admissions.

As you pointed out, when the UK got over their Omicron peak and started to head back to normal, they removed mask mandates for kids aged 12+ (kids younger were are not wearing masks, due to impacts on learning) and vaccination requirements to participate in society. What is the US doing? Free tests and masks for all. Why? I can only assume it is because mask mandates and testing requirements will not be going away for the foreseeable future in the US. You really have to love how the science differs when you are in the US, compared to other modern countries.

Civilized
Great news. Thanks Wayland. Crazy how similar the track of this wave is in various locations around the country and world.
Civilized
Daviewolf83 said:

I will need a couple more days worth of hospitalization data to be certain, but based on the latest daily hospitalization trend (see graph below), the Winter Wave is now peaking. We could hit another couple of high days due to reporting anomalies associated with weather, but I do believe we have peaked with respect to infections and daily hospital admissions.

As you pointed out, when the UK got over their Omicron peak and started to head back to normal, they removed mask mandates for kids aged 12+ (kids younger were are not wearing masks, due to impacts on learning) and vaccination requirements to participate in society. What is the US doing? Free tests and masks for all. Why? I can only assume it is because mask mandates and testing requirements will not be going away for the foreseeable future in the US. You really have to love how the science differs when you are in the US, compared to other modern countries.

They won't persist much longer; it will be too unpopular politically for them to do so. Vaccine mandates polled moderately favorably several months ago but that support has dwindled rather significantly and now they are moderately unpopular. Everybody that wants a vaccine and booster can get one and most have already gotten them. Lots of people are done with the pandemic and that number is only going to increase as Omicron wanes.

Mask and vaccination mandate support is fizzling along with the pandemic severity.
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Ya, last year case peak by collection date was around 1/8 and it took 10 or 11 days for the hospital census to start to roll over.

Hopefully, we start to see that in the coming week, if we had a similar case peak 1/10-1/12. Then again, the positive and incidental rate is absurd right now... so....
statefan91
Daviewolf83 said:

Isn't the UKs ability to do that tied to higher vaccination rates? Google shows the following:

US: 63% of population fully vaccinated (believe they're using two doses = fully vaccinated)
UK: 71.4% of population fully vaccinated

PackFansXL
Don't forget that we know from comparing regions with strict mask mandates to those with none that masks do almost nothing in hindering transmission of the COVID virus. If you missed those papers/tweets/analyses, they were discussed somewhere in the last 10 pages or so of this thread.
wilmwolf
I really don't think an 8% difference in vaccination rates is the difference between eliminating mandates. That doesn't pass the smell test.
packgrad
It does to the religious. 63% vaccinated plus whatever percentage with natural immunity and people are arguing about 8%. It is a religion.

"About 94.6% of the U.S. population over 16 has gotten at least one dose, and about 79.4% of those over 16 are fully vaccinated. About 73.6% of the adult population is fully vaccinated."
Wayland
I hate MMWR's as much as the next guy... but I mean... just another reason ignoring prior infection was dumb.

Again, this is pre-Omicron... so already data outdated. But just shows treating unvaccinated with prior infection as second class citizens to vaccinated made no sense.

statefan91
Appreciate everyone chiming in, was asking Davie based on many of his previous comments about high levels of vaccination + immunity leading us to a more sustainable level of transmission and especially hospitalizations / deaths.

8% doesn't sound like a lot but if the US was at the same level of vaccination as UK, we'd have an additional 26MM fully vaccinated. That's a lot of people.
wilmwolf
statefan91 said:

Appreciate everyone chiming in, was asking Davie based on many of his previous comments about high levels of vaccination + immunity leading us to a more sustainable level of transmission and especially hospitalizations / deaths.

8% doesn't sound like a lot but if the US was at the same level of vaccination as UK, we'd have an additional 26MM fully vaccinated. That's a lot of people.

It is a lot of people. And I'm sure it makes a difference in the number of cases and hospitalizations. But based on the graphic Wayland posted, the difference in cases per million between the two countries isn't that much different, and in fact theirs reached a higher peak. The UK didn't just lessen restrictions, they eliminated them. So I think it's a big stretch to think that the difference between no mandates and having all the mandates is at simple as an 8% difference in vaccination rates. But I too value Davie's opinion, so let's see what he has to say.
Mormad
This last page had been so refreshing. Almost like old times, fellas.

Packgrad, really appreciate the Prasad post. Good read, and the points he makes welcome good debate imho.
First Page Last Page
Page 442 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.