Coronavirus

2,037,563 Views | 19883 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He was at least kind enough to start his own thread because he didn't want his 'information" to get lost amongst a bunch of "useless' graphs (his words, not mine ).

Mormad, don't you even think about not posting here because of some over the top loon… now… if we could just get glass and / or runs to do something useful and move any new posts of his to "his" thread, then we'd be making some progress…
Daviewolf83
Werewolf said:

^ After all the world-renowned expert testimony that's been smeared all over this thread......now you're gonna follow the lead of a European agency. So many of you have one foot in the cattle car.....when do you step off? Mormad, you do a disservice to people on this site........I'm sorry to say but it is the truth. Medical profession is pitiful in this particular situation......all falling in line, unfortunately for those that depend on you. I have no bone to pick with you but these jabs must stop!

Both ADE and also some sort of an AIDS type response to the jabs.
I think I have been very clear about my concern about repeated boosting, but you must have not have read those posts. I do believe the vaccines have proven to be very successful in decreasing the severity of the virus for the vast majority of those who received it and I have no issue with a yearly vaccine, like with have with the flu. The data on vaccine effectiveness is quite clear to those who chose to take the time to study it and understand it. My entire family and my wife's family are vaccinated. Three of my family have been boosted and for two of them, it made a lot of sense for them to do so. Both have significant health issues that make Covid potentially deadly for them, so the risk of infection greatly outweighs the risk of the booster.

If you and other people chose not to get vaccinated, it is your choice. I do not believe in mandates, with the exception of those who are employed in jobs that put them or others at risk (ie., people who work in patient care in hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, etc).

I will continue to post information I believe to be important and worthy of consideration. You (and others) are free to ignore it.
packgrad
My wife's principal is apparently starting to float the idea that they HAVE to be boosted soon (can't remember if she said end of this month or next).Time to start loading up her email with links she can use to kindly tell her principal to **** off.

Daviewolf83
TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Looks like some people in Europe are starting to think about repeated boosters and the impact on the immune system.

I said this 4 months ago already… I'm waiting on Novavax (if it's still prudent at that time). No more mRNA vaccines for me.

My primary took chest x-rays and sent me out for a CAT scan, etc. a couple of weeks back and everything came back looking the way that it should… my "sporadic fluttering" locations this past week have been a) at the base of my left breast, b) inside of right knee, and c) left elbow (only one location at a time, and usually none)… I presume that these locations represent areas where an artery is located… only thing I can think of.

I have also been waiting on the Novavax vaccine, but their filing with the FDA continues to be delayed. Hopefully it will be filed by the end of this month (their latest public outlook). If it is not approved by late March or early April, I will likely get another dose of the J&J vaccine, since it will have been one year since my last dose.
SSPack
You may have posted this before and I apologize if I missed it but why are you waiting on the Novavax vaccine as opposed to getting another shot of J&J?
Werewolf
https://blueanon.news/sars-cov-2-vaccines-and-neurodegenerative-disease/

Truly astounding that these JABs keep getting pushed and those in the medical field simply look the other way. This article seems to cover the bases of concern all the while people run out and take the latest booster.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Werewolf said:

So many of you have one foot in the cattle car.....when do you step off? Mormad, you do a disservice to people on this site........I'm sorry to say but it is the truth. Medical profession is pitiful in this particular situation......all falling in line, unfortunately for those that depend on you.

Daviewolf83
SSPack said:

You may have posted this before and I apologize if I missed it but why are you waiting on the Novavax vaccine as opposed to getting another shot of J&J?
Unlike the mRNA vaccines, the Novavax vaccine is a protein-based vaccine. It contains a fully-formed spike protein (unlike the mRNA vaccines) and it is this protein that causes the body to stimulate a response. It does not contain any genetic material, so the concerns raised by many about the vaccine potentially altering ones DNA (a very spurious claim) are not applicable. The vaccine is more similar to influenza vaccines, but contains no live or dead viruses. It is impossible for it to infect you with Covid-19.

Based on the vaccines design, I (and others) believe it will be more effective in treating multiple variants of the virus - more so than the current mRNA vaccines. In published trial results, it was 90% effective in preventing severe illness and hospitalizations for all known variants (including Delta) at the time of the trials. I have not seen results for its efficacy against Omicron, but I believe it could be equally effective against it as well.

Since it is using a more traditional method of vaccine development, it should be more acceptable to people who have hesitation about mRNA vaccines. It also has the potential of decreasing allergic reactions experienced by some people, since it does not contain polyethylene glycol (used in mRNA vaccines). Polyethylene glycol is the primary reason why some people are unable to receive an mRNA vaccine.

Given these reasons and given the fact it will stimulate my body in a different way than my last vaccine dose, I have chosen to wait on this particular vaccine - assuming it gets approved and distributed for use in the next couple of months.
Werewolf
Davie; I see moderation in your position with the JAB certainly but you also continue to post graphs with FAKE #'s with a faulty PCR test to boot. The hospital coding malfeasance underway from coding hospitalizations or deaths as COVID to generate additional revenues such as "with COVID complications" is not only greed but criiminal.

And these JABS may very well create a super-virus that threatens us all .....even with those of us trusting our innate immune system. Hyped #'s of infections for a virus that was survived by most every healthy person under 70 and we continue with requiring JABS to work and forcing them on children. Medical people must stand up and warn those that depend on them about the experimental nature of these JABs. The supervirus is not yet created but we are on that path.
Daviewolf83
Werewolf said:

Davie; I see moderation in your position with the JAB certainly but you also continue to post graphs with FAKE #'s with a faulty PCR test to boot. The hospital coding malfeasance underway from coding hospitalizations or deaths as COVID to generate additional revenues such as "with COVID complications" is not only greed but criiminal.

And these JABS may very well create a super-virus that threatens us all .....even with those of us trusting our innate immune system. Hyped #'s of infections for a virus that was survived by most every healthy person under 70 and we continue with requiring JABS to work and forcing them on children. Medical people must stand up and warn those that depend on them about the experimental nature of these JABs. The supervirus is not yet created but we are on that path.
I will continue to post the graphs, charts, and other information I have been posting. I am not going anywhere. You can ignore them - I do not care and it does not hurt my feelings at all if you do.
statefan91
North Carolina's wastewater tracking is behind right now, but this looks promising from Boston.

Werewolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Werewolf said:

Davie; I see moderation in your position with the JAB certainly but you also continue to post graphs with FAKE #'s with a faulty PCR test to boot. The hospital coding malfeasance underway from coding hospitalizations or deaths as COVID to generate additional revenues such as "with COVID complications" is not only greed but criminal.

I will continue to post the graphs, charts, and other information I have been posting. I am not going anywhere. You can ignore them - I do not care and it does not hurt my feelings at all if you do.
I'm not going to ignore them while you stoke FEAR.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/vVVTPyNxnvyK/

REINER FLLMICH & 50 LAWYERS "THE VACCINES ARE DESIGNED TO KILL AND DEPOPULATE THE PLANET"

GuerrillaPack
No one should be asked to go anywhere, including Werewolf -- such as posters whining that the mods should move his posts to other threads. Werewolf is one of the few here who is posting important information about this fraud, exposing the truth about what is going on. People HAVE to wake up. This covid plandemic is a carefully orchestrated agenda by the ruling elites to bring in a totalitarian (communist) agenda, as well as deliberately destroying the economy in order to crash the system and bring in a planned future digital (cashless) currency and high-tech control grid (with the vaccine passports). Do you people actually want to live in a Soviet-style police state, like Australia (and Canada and most of Europe) are now? Wake up.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Time to push back against the "Stokers of Fear" waiting only provides times for more JABs, more lockdowns, more deaths and if allowed to continue what will result in a massive real global pandemic from a super-virus mutating from JAB #4, #5, etc. Plenty of world renowned experts have stepped forward at great peril to their livelihoods and the lower rung medical field needs to be called out for their indoctrination.
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

No one should be asked to go anywhere, including Werewolf -- such as posters whining that the mods should move his posts to other threads. Werewolf is one of the few here who is posting important information about this fraud, exposing the truth about what is going on. People HAVE to wake up. This covid plandemic is a carefully orchestrated agenda by the ruling elites to bring in a totalitarian (communist) agenda, as well as deliberately destroying the economy in order to crash the system and bring in a planned future digital (cashless) currency and high-tech control grid (with the vaccine passports). Do you people actually want to live in a Soviet-style police state, like Australia (and Canada and most of Europe) are now? Wake up.

Are you saying you're woke?

(J/k with you, gp)
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Time to push back against the "Stokers of Fear" waiting only provides times for more JABs, more lockdowns, more deaths and if allowed to continue what will result in a massive real global pandemic from a super-virus mutating from JAB #4, #5, etc. Plenty of world renowned experts have stepped forward at great peril to their livelihoods and the lower rung medical field needs to be called out for their indoctrination.
It boggles the mind that not only are people going along with this new push for harsher restrictions, but are doing it over this morOnicron variant, which is admitted to be even milder than a common cold!! Seriously?!! Let's lock down the world again over something less severe than a regular cold? Why? Because the communist Lamestream Establishment media is pushing fear-mongering 24/7, and like a good little lemming we are just supposed to believe all their BS and lies and do WHATEVER they tell us to do??

This just keeps getting more and more insane. The insane levels never stop, but just keep getting wilder. And people are buying it! Have people lost their minds? Maybe those spike proteins are also affecting the mental capacities of those who submitted and took these injections.

The "testing" is a TOTAL FRAUD. Of course case levels of the morOnicron variant are high, when the test gives false positives probably 75% of the time....and now they are testing 10 times the number of people as normal because people who won't submit to the death jab have to get tested to keep their job. But even if the case numbers are as high as they say....SO WHAT?? It doesn't matter if people have a mild cold. It doesn't warrant shutting down society and stripping us of all our freedoms and requiring us to be injected with mystery juice in order to have a job and live in society.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
Me and Davie...Stokers of fear. At least I'm in good company.
caryking
WOW!!! This thread got off a bit...

I think some of the graphs show trend data and could be good to review. I also think we have have a Government that is intentionally misleading and/or misguiding the people.

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Are you saying you're woke?

(J/k with you, gp)
Yes. The REAL woke. Not the fake "woke" of the communist Left.

You know Satan counterfeits everything...including who is truly "awake". The elite/Establishment are the minions of Satan, the blind leading the blind...into the pit.

Matthew 13:16 - "But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear."

Not everyone who has eyes and ears can truly see or hear. Why not? Because they are spiritually blinded.

Isaiah 6:10

"Make the heart of this people dull,
And their ears heavy,
And shut their eyes;
Lest they see with their eyes,
And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart,
And return and be healed."

SSPack
Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Unlike the mRNA vaccines, the Novavax vaccine is a protein-based vaccine. It contains a fully-formed spike protein (unlike the mRNA vaccines) and it is this protein that causes the body to stimulate a response. It does not contain any genetic material, so the concerns raised by many about the vaccine potentially altering ones DNA (a very spurious claim) are not applicable. The vaccine is more similar to influenza vaccines, but contains no live or dead viruses. It is impossible for it to infect you with Covid-19.

Based on the vaccines design, I (and others) believe it will be more effective in treating multiple variants of the virus - more so than the current mRNA vaccines. In published trial results, it was 90% effective in preventing severe illness and hospitalizations for all known variants (including Delta) at the time of the trials. I have not seen results for its efficacy against Omicron, but I believe it could be equally effective against it as well.

Since it is using a more traditional method of vaccine development, it should be more acceptable to people who have hesitation about mRNA vaccines. It also has the potential of decreasing allergic reactions experienced by some people, since it does not contain polyethylene glycol (used in mRNA vaccines). Polyethylene glycol is the primary reason why some people are unable to receive an mRNA vaccine.

Given these reasons and given the fact it will stimulate my body in a different way than my last vaccine dose, I have chosen to wait on this particular vaccine - assuming it gets approved and distributed for use in the next couple of months.
Thank you for that. Last question...Is this different from J&J? I thought J&J was also not an mRNA vaccine.
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

Pretty sure Werewolf was referring to those in power in Establishment media and government -- the ones who actually have the power/influence to stoke fear in the masses.

But even if (hypothetically) someone were to say that a certain poster is stoking fear, that's not a personal attack. The only personal attacks I see recently here in this thread is other posters calling Werewolf a "nut" -- per the Establishment propaganda/brainwashing that anyone who dares disagree with the communist Establishment is a "conspiracy nut".
GuerrillaPack
It's not a "conspiracy theory".

No...the conspiracy is REAL. Communism is real. The agenda for a one world government is real. Powerful elites are working together (conspiring) to do these things. There is a real agenda here to bring us under tyranny. Please everyone...wake up.

Psalm 2:1-3

Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth take their stand,
and the rulers conspire together
against the Lord and his Anointed One:
"Let's tear off their chains
and throw their ropes off of us."

The rulers (powers that be) of the earth CONSPIRE against God??

They are aligned with Satan to bring in his prophesied end time kingdom??

Satan is conspiring against God? Say it isn't so. I thought all conspiracies were just "theories" as the communist Lamestream media tells me to believe?

Conspiracies could actually be real???????????
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

Pretty sure Werewolf was referring to those in power in Establishment media and government -- the ones who actually have the power/influence to stoke fear in the masses.

But even if (hypothetically) someone were to say that a certain poster is stoking fear, that's not a personal attack. The only personal attacks I see recently here in this thread is other posters calling Werewolf a "nut" -- per the Establishment propaganda/brainwashing that anyone who dares disagree with the communist Establishment is a "conspiracy nut".

It's nutty to say that doctors like Mormad are part of the problem.

Sorry, it is. That's nutty.

Mormad is a rational, educated, informed, experienced AND to the extent it matters, conservative (or at least not a woke Lefty) actor. He's in the thick of patient care every day and engaging with others that are also. He goes to great lengths on here to dispense sober, reserved, unbiased commentary about the state of hospitalization data, therapeautics, vaccines, and other treatments through the lens of a practicing physician.

When you think that guy is part of the problem, you're not speaking truth to power. You're not pulling the wool off of our eyes. You're just a nut that's getting way too much of your news from uncredentialed Twitter randos. Sorry.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

It's nutty to say that doctors like Mormad are part of the problem.

Sorry, it is. That's nutty.

Mormad is a rational, educated, informed, experienced AND to the extent it matters, conservative (or at least not a woke Lefty) actor. He's in the thick of patient care every day and engaging with others that are also. He goes to great lengths on here to dispense sober, reserved, unbiased commentary about the state of hospitalization data, therapeautics, vaccines, and other treatments through the lens of a practicing physician.

When you think that guy is part of the problem, you're not speaking truth to power. You're not pulling the wool off of our eyes. You're just a nut that's getting way too much of your news from uncredentialed Twitter randos. Sorry.
Are we not allowed to disagree with each other? Is Werewolf not allowed to disagree with Mormad?

It seems like some of you are trying to insinuate that Werewolf has broken some kind of rule here. He has not. He is being perfectly civil. He is not calling anyone names, or personally attacking anyone.

However, you have just called him a "nut". Is that a personal attack?
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack said:

Strange. I have not asked him to leave. I have not commented on any of his posts. I have not asked the mods to remove his posts. You guys are free to post whatever you want to post. I do not care.
GuerrillaPack
Daviewolf83 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Strange. I have not asked him to leave. I have not commented on any of his posts. I have not asked the mods to remove his posts. You guys are free to post whatever you want to post. I do not care.
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the poster "TheStorm", who posted this, calling for Werewolf's posts to be removed from this thread:

TheStorm said:

He was at least kind enough to start his own thread because he didn't want his 'information" to get lost amongst a bunch of "useless' graphs (his words, not mine ).

Mormad, don't you even think about not posting here because of some over the top loon… now… if we could just get glass and / or runs to do something useful and move any new posts of his to "his" thread, then we'd be making some progress
wilmwolf
If you just put 2-3 posters on ignore, this thread is much easier to navigate. They are free to post whatever they want, everyone else is free to ignore it, and we can all live in harmony. And contrary to popular belief, it's possible to see something you disagree with on the internet and just go on living your life without responding.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
dogplasma
Davie, thanks for your time and effort to post the facts and figures that you do. Much appreciated by most of us. It's nice to stop in here periodically and see what's going on.
Daviewolf83
SSPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Thank you for that. Last question...Is this different from J&J? I thought J&J was also not an mRNA vaccine.
Correct. The J&J vaccine does not contain mRNA. It is known as an adenovirus vaccine. A adenovirus vaccine is a vaccine that includes a virus that has been modified to include a small genetic portion from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the portion that codes the spike protein). Adenovirus' have been modified in way that does not make you sick, can not replicate, and can not impact your DNA. Once it is injected, it goes into your cell and your body will make the spike protein. The spike protein then comes to the surface of the cell, where the immune system will recognize it as an intruder and attack it.

The Novavax vaccine contains a fully formed protein (the spike protein) that matches the spike protein from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It is manufactured by inserting the spike gene into another virus and this virus is allowed to infect moth cells. This infected moth cells stimulate the production of additional spike proteins that join together to form spikes. These spikes are then harvested and they are used in the vaccine. The vaccine also includes another chemical that helps to amplify the reaction of the body to the spike protein.

So, in the case of the J&J vaccine, it relies on your body to make the spike protein. In the case of the Novavax vaccine, the spike protein is injected into the body fully-formed. It does not rely on the body's cells to manufacture the spike protein first.
Wayland
Again, subject to backlog... but Wake is finally not pointing straight up when looking a few days back by collection data (of course they get the brand new mass testing site today... so there is that.. will see how that plays out).

In probably something that only interests me (and again, the data is subject to backlog). There is still an interesting pivot point in Deaths. Again, I expect deaths to increase just due to the sheer number of cases (and both WITH/FOR). People are going to die and when possibly as high as 10% of the population is ACTIVELY infected then people are going to die with COVID.

While this is just correlation and doesn't mean anything, the peaks of both our major waves of 'Deaths, Date of' eventually came in just under 2 weeks from our case peak. The week of 12/18 is when Omicron really started taking hold... look at the current death curve two weeks later:

Again, I full expect this to bounce in the near term just due to volume. But even looking at death by report date, on Jan 12, 2021 we were reporting a 7 day average of 92 deaths a day... and today our 7 day average is 32.

Until things change (and a lot of backlog comes in), my hypothesis is that is the Omicron effect on what was our winter wave which up to then was primarily Delta.
Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Correct. The J&J vaccine does not contain mRNA. It is known as an adenovirus vaccine. A adenovirus vaccine is a vaccine that includes a virus that has been modified to include a small genetic portion from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the portion that codes the spike protein). Adenovirus' have been modified in way that does not make you sick, can not replicate, and can not impact your DNA. Once it is injected, it goes into your cell and your body will make the spike protein. The spike protein then comes to the surface of the cell, where the immune system will recognize it as an intruder and attack it.

The Novavax vaccine contains a fully formed protein (the spike protein) that matches the spike protein from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It is manufactured by inserting the spike gene into another virus and this virus is allowed to infect moth cells. This infected moth cells stimulate the production of additional spike proteins that join together to form spikes. These spikes are then harvested and they are used in the vaccine. The vaccine also includes another chemical that helps to amplify the reaction of the body to the spike protein.

So, in the case of the J&J vaccine, it relies on your body to make the spike protein. In the case of the Novavax vaccine, the spike protein is injected into the body fully-formed. It does not rely on the body's cells to manufacture the spike protein first.

This is a really good, concise, easy to understand summary. Thanks.
caryking
Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

SSPack said:

Davie, that's good info. Help us understand why these vaccines don't hold up very long, as what we are hearing, and the need for continuous booster.

I was vaccine hesitant, but got the J&J. Now, I'm vaccine booster hesitant…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Given the evidence that Omicron is largely unable to put people on their death bed, is highly transmissible, and appears to be replacing previous variants in the population, we are all likely to get it sooner or later. A couple of pages back in this thread, a Twitter post from a doctor said evidence is growing that Omicron "survivors" are protected against another case of COVID including all earlier variants. If that turns out to be true, wouldn't it make boosters a delay to the inevitable infection of Omicron? It seems like just catching Omicron is desirable from a long term perspective. What do those of you who spend so much time looking at data think?
Mormad
Wayland said:

Again, subject to backlog... but Wake is finally not pointing straight up when looking a few days back by collection data (of course they get the brand new mass testing site today... so there is that.. will see how that plays out).

In probably something that only interests me (and again, the data is subject to backlog). There is still an interesting pivot point in Deaths. Again, I expect deaths to increase just due to the sheer number of cases (and both WITH/FOR). People are going to die and when possibly as high as 10% of the population is ACTIVELY infected then people are going to die with COVID.

While this is just correlation and doesn't mean anything, the peaks of both our major waves of 'Deaths, Date of' eventually came in just under 2 weeks from our case peak. The week of 12/18 is when Omicron really started taking hold... look at the current death curve two weeks later:

Again, I full expect this to bounce in the near term just due to volume. But even looking at death by report date, on Jan 12, 2021 we were reporting a 7 day average of 92 deaths a day... and today our 7 day average is 32.

Until things change (and a lot of backlog comes in), my hypothesis is that is the Omicron effect on what was our winter wave which up to then was primarily Delta.

Again, a nice interpretation and prediction right here.

At least here, I'm hearing of very few deaths from COVID-19, and a critical care guy told me last week, "they're not making it to us." Meaning the admissions aren't sick enough in general for the icu anymore. It is so prevalent in our communities that it is stressing the system, and yes some will die with covid, but it's very different this time around. Met with an ER friend yesterday, and he said he's "never seen it like this in my 25 yr career." It's not that the ERs are overrun with covid per se, but unlike the alpha wave in which every other medical issue seemingly shut down (MIs, strokes, bleeds, falls, etc) and allowed us to focus soley on covid, this time everything else is much busier PLUS the CLIs are coming in in large numbers. But we all think the peak is near just as Wayland and others have graphed... We think within 2 wks conservatively.

I think the 36 RBD mutations of the cron has essentially defanged the virus as we have always felt a novel virus could eventually do, and while there will still be those who suffer more than others, it will eventually be what most would consider another endemic cold or flu variant. Cases will be milder, outcomes will be better, and hysteria will finally fade.
Everpack
Mormad said:

Wayland said:

Again, a nice interpretation and prediction right here.

At least here, I'm hearing of very few deaths from COVID-19, and a critical care guy told me last week, "they're not making it to us." Meaning the admissions aren't sick enough in general for the icu anymore. It is so prevalent in our communities that it is stressing the system, and yes some will die with covid, but it's very different this time around. Met with an ER friend yesterday, and he said he's "never seen it like this in my 25 yr career." It's not that the ERs are overrun with covid per se, but unlike the alpha wave in which every other medical issue seemingly shut down (MIs, strokes, bleeds, falls, etc) and allowed us to focus soley on covid, this time everything else is much busier PLUS the CLIs are coming in in large numbers. But we all think the peak is near just as Wayland and others have graphed... We think within 2 wks conservatively.

I think the 36 RBD mutations of the cron has essentially defanged the virus as we have always felt a novel virus could eventually do, and while there will still be those who suffer more than others, it will eventually be what most would consider another endemic cold or flu variant. Cases will be milder, outcomes will be better, and hysteria will finally fade.

What is the average person with current strain in the ER for? Respiratory symptoms? Dehydration? Low O2? As someone who has never went to the ER, I guess I'm just naive to the reasons why someone would be there with what is widely reported as a mild cold?
First Page Last Page
Page 434 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.