Coronavirus

2,024,631 Views | 19870 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Here's the latest update out of Virginia on cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. This update is for the last 30 days.

96.85% of cases were unvaccinated
96.06% of covid hospitalizations were unvaccinated
96.88% of covid deaths were unvaccinated

Keep believing vaccines do not work, but they do. The following tweet sums up my thoughts on the argument regarding vaccinations.

We keep hearing this debate on "follow the science". Maybe now it needs to be amended to say "follow the math".

Sure. Follow it for schools too.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Here's the latest update out of Virginia on cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. This update is for the last 30 days.

Keep believing vaccines do not work, but they do. The following tweet sums up my thoughts on the argument regarding vaccinations.

We keep hearing this debate on "follow the science". Maybe now it needs to be amended to say "follow the math".

Huh?
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Huh?

Follow the math for schools. Masks, opening, etc.
DrummerboyWolf
Some good information here from a PA. He makes a lot of sense.

[url=https://odysee.com/@NewsClipArchive/covid19-unfiltered-truth-about-wuhan-china-coronavirus-2021-08-05:3]https://odysee.com/@NewsClipArchived/covid19-unfiltered-truth-about-wuhan-china-coronavirus-2021-08-05:[/url]
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Huh?

Follow the math for schools. Masks, opening, etc.
I hear you...and I think most schools were, at least a month ago. Most of the early announcements were no masks. I'm sure based on the June, early July data.
Then things have changed with Delta. Some of that absolutely may be hype, scare tactics, sensationalistic news, etc....but I think these school boards probably (rightly or wrongly) feel an extra layer of responsibility about "all the kids and staff" than you or I may for our individual kids.

So another layer of uncertainty....mixed messaging on the impact on young kids, but certainly an unvaccinated group. No school board wants to be responsible for some major news event...so, wham.

But clearly, they are not the only ones impacted with decision-freeze. My company just pushed back our start of return-to-office from post-Labor Day to October now. I'm sure its the Delta storylines that are causing that (and perhaps results from a company-wide enforced survey on who is, and who is not, vaccinated).
Civilized
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Have you seen the data out of Israel? Two things as I understand it:

• 90% + are vaccinated
  • Same % are getting COVID
  • Now they are saying that vaccines have about a 6 month life

So, the vaccines are more like prophylactic than a real vaccine... ok, I know that last statement is out there; however, what's the real difference at this point...

This is the exact same circumstance that we discussed two weeks ago in the UK.

If 50% of new cases are in the vaxxed, and 50% in the unvaxxed, but 90% are vaccinated it means vaccines are working extremely well.

Think of it this way, if you take a sample of 100 adults in Israel, 10 would be unvaxxed and 90 would be vaxxed. Of the 10 unvaxxed, 3 may pop positive. Of the 90 vaxxed, 3 would pop positive. 10 unvaxxed Israelis are generating the same number of positives as 90 vaxxed Israelis. That's great real-world effectiveness at preventing infection.

And that doesn't even speak to the effectiveness of vaccines at preventing serious or fatal COVID.

Also nobody is saying the vaccines have a 6 month "life." It's being speculated that vaccine protection against infection starts to wane after 6 months, however protection against serious or fatal COVID seems to continue to be robust.
You keep spelling out that math, and some people keep ignoring it.
I must be bad at math, let me try this...

100 adults in Israel, 90 are vaxxed, 10 are unvaxxed. Of the 100 adults in Israel, 10 go into the hospital. Of the ten, 9 are vaxxed, 1 is not. So, if you multiply that out, the number doesn't change. The vaxxed are going in at a higher rate.

Please tell me where my math is wrong... and according to the real world Israeli doctor, he contends that the shelf life of the vaccine is 6 months.

I see what may have caused the issue. I said "same percent getting COVID". I should have said the same percent is going into the hospital with COVID.

Respectfully Cary, there's not a location in the world that is reporting similar rates of hospitalization for vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals. All available data indicates vaccination confers very serious protection against hospitalization and death no matter how you slice it.

It's being widely reported that unvaxxed and vaxxed INFECTIONS are occurring in similar ABSOLUTE numbers in most locations. That's a critical distinction that people either can't or won't process.

In other words, in the UK and Israel and many other countries, you are seeing roughly the same QUANTITY of vaxxed and unvaxxed people popping positive, not the same PROPORTION of vaxxed/unvaxxed positives.

In other words, for a given sample group of people you will have roughly the same number of vaxxed and unvaxxed positives.

What's key though is that in most first world countries we've got many more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people. And in most every case for these numbers are being reported, unvaxxed includes only people that have not had any shots and vaccinated includes people that have had one or two shots.

The numbers look even better for vaccination efficacy if you focus on hospitalizations and deaths for people that have been vaccinated, rather than just cases. Cases is much less meaningful barometer than hospitalizations and deaths because so many vaxxed positives are asymptomatic or only very mildly symptomatic.
packgrad
Hopefully Trump doesn't mention this drug so it has a chance.

PackFansXL
That's encouraging. Hopefully the ongoing studies will yield results quickly. With the drug already available and known to have few side effects when used for its intended purpose, this seems like an easy and safe solution to try on those who do get sick.
Quote:

The drug was suggested to work by inhibiting the harmful overproduction of cytokines tied to coronavirus infection, and also treat airway inflammation. Additional properties could prevent blood clotting seen in late-stage disease in many COVID-19 patients, study authors noted.
bgr3
Packchem91 said:

Some of that absolutely may be hype, scare tactics, sensationalistic news, etc....but I think these school boards probably (rightly or wrongly) feel an extra layer of responsibility about "all the kids and staff" than you or I may for our individual kids.

So another layer of uncertainty....mixed messaging on the impact on young kids, but certainly an unvaccinated group. No school board wants to be responsible for some major news event...so, wham.

Yup. Spineless, liability lawyer "leadership", cowering to the loudest voices of the sensationalist mob. Who cares if it actually helps kids safety and development as long as it keeps us from having a hit piece written?

If you thought we were going to go into the school year without another round of extortion from teachers' unions I feel sorry for you.

Ripper
Daviewolf83 said:

Davie, thanks. Do you happen to have the raw number totals for the Virginia percentages? I'm curious to see how the totals measure against last summer at this time and other 30 day periods as well. For example, are the current non vaxxed numbers for cases, hosp, and death higher now than all cases/hosp/death from last summer (obviously all non vaxxed last summer)?
Wayland
Not loving NC case data today. A little on the high side of the range, still in expected range but pushing it. I guess we wait for Monday now.

That being said, NC is testing over 10% more than last week and double the amount of tests that were being performed a month ago.
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

Some of that absolutely may be hype, scare tactics, sensationalistic news, etc....but I think these school boards probably (rightly or wrongly) feel an extra layer of responsibility about "all the kids and staff" than you or I may for our individual kids.

Yup. Spineless, liability lawyer "leadership", cowering to the loudest voices of the sensationalist mob. Who cares if it actually helps kids safety and development as long as it keeps us from having a hit piece written?

If you thought we were going to go into the school year without another round of extortion from teachers' unions I feel sorry for you.

Do you attribute teacher's unions pressure is the reason for ARK Governor Hutchison's change in view on this? Or that he was looking at real data from his medical advisors in the state where they've seen a huge uptick?

I assume your scenario plays a role. But I also think, again, its a lot easier to go risk-averse on a decision on behalf of thousands of kids than it is for yourself.
Civilized
bgr3 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

So, you're "owning" the unvaccinated people with whom you come into contact, who have themselves also chosen to not be vaccinated? Idk if that's making the point you think it is.

(Yes, there are people who aren't getting it for health/safety reasons related to other conditions but that number is small enough that we can handle trying to protect people in that situation as a seperate issue.)

The point is obviously that unvaxxed people who choose to remain unvaxxed out of willful embracing of vaccine misinformation or ignorance about vaccine safety/efficacy or just to prove a point are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

They are not proving a point, they're only potentially harming themselves and those closest to them.

We are vacationing in Florida this week and have 15 in our group from NC, IL, CA, and FL. 9 vaxxed or previously infected and 6 unvaxxed. 3 of the 6 unvaxxed are kids not yet eligible.

The three unvaxxed adults, unsurprisingly, are from Florida. Two late-60's with comirbidities and a 24 YO in great health. The previously infected cousin lives in California and is into homeopathy and definitely is not going to ever get vaccinated despite working in a long-term care facility. He sought and obtained an exemption from his employer for the vaccine.

Things heard over coffee or beers while kicking it by the pool this week include the following:

"Natural infection creates better immunity than vaccines."
"The side effects from the vaccine are worse than COVID"
"The side effects from the vaccine have knocked my friends at work out of work for a week or more." (From a 49-year vet in aerospace)
"Lots of my friends have had COVID and they were all fine" (from the same late-60's aerospace vet not my mid-20's cousin).
"I don't trust the vaccine safety since it was emergency-approved and they cut corners with the testing"

Just like with this misinterpretation or misinformation about UK and Israel vaccine efficacy, these reasons aren't compelling medically or data-driven.

They are reasons, they're just bad reasons to not be vaccinated.

This is my family so I love and support them and don't belabor the topic but I do hope some of our convos have at least planted a seed. All any of us can do is try to call out misinformation and encourage people to make truly informed decisions in conjunction with their PCP or other doctors (not homeopathic internet doctors).
Wayland
Civilized said:

bgr3 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

So, you're "owning" the unvaccinated people with whom you come into contact, who have themselves also chosen to not be vaccinated? Idk if that's making the point you think it is.

(Yes, there are people who aren't getting it for health/safety reasons related to other conditions but that number is small enough that we can handle trying to protect people in that situation as a seperate issue.)

The point is obviously that unvaxxed people who choose to remain unvaxxed out of willful embracing of vaccine misinformation or ignorance about vaccine safety/efficacy or just to prove a point are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

They are not proving a point, they're only potentially harming themselves and those closest to them.

We are vacationing in Florida this week and have 15 in our group from NC, IL, CA, and FL. 9 vaxxed or previously infected and 6 unvaxxed. 3 of the 6 unvaxxed are kids not yet eligible.

The three unvaxxed adults, unsurprisingly, are from Florida. Two late-60's with comirbidities and a 24 YO in great health. The previously infected cousin lives in California and is into homeopathy and definitely is not going to ever get vaccinated despite working in a long-term care facility. He sought and obtained an exemption from his employer for the vaccine.

Things heard over coffee or beers while kicking it by the pool this week include the following:

"Natural infection creates better immunity than vaccines."
"The side effects from the vaccine have knocked my friends at work out of work for a week or more." (From a 49-year vet in aerospace)
"Lots of my friends have had COVID and they were all fine" (from the same late-60's aerospace vet not my mid-20's cousin).
"I don't trust the vaccine safety since it was emergency-approved and they cut corners with the testing"

Just like with this misinterpretation or misinformation about UK and Israel vaccine efficacy, these reasons aren't compelling medically or data-driven.

They are reasons, they're just bad reasons to not be vaccinated.

This is my family so I love and support them and don't belabor the topic but I do hope some of our convos have at least planted a seed. All any of us can do is try to call out misinformation and encourage people to make truly informed decisions in conjunction with their PCP or other doctors (not homeopathic internet doctors).
Except natural infection creating immunity is not necessarily false. I would never encourage actively getting infected and would highly recommend vaccination. But by ignoring natural immunity and pretending it isn't real, U.S. public health officials and politicians are giving more weight to the other statements which lean towards misinformation.

packgrad
Hilarious that you think your family's experience with the virus and vaccine are due to misinformation because they don't match your opinion.
bgr3
Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

Do you attribute teacher's unions pressure is the reason for ARK Governor Hutchison's change in view on this? Or that he was looking at real data from his medical advisors in the state where they've seen a huge uptick?

I assume your scenario plays a role. But I also think, again, its a lot easier to go risk-averse on a decision on behalf of thousands of kids than it is for yourself.

It is easy to go risk-averse if you just ignore every risk in the world other than those posed by COVID. If you ignore the risk of learning loss it's easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the risks of increasing isolation/depression/suicide among the youth it's easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the risks of increasing the sedentary lifestyles of youth because their sports and gyms are closed its easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the higher risk children have of dying in a car wreck on the way to school then of getting COVID and dying at school its easy to go risk averse.

But hey, at least when teenagers kill themselves at home the school administrators aren't going to get blamed for it. You are right about the big thing though, that kind of shortsighted policy making is a lot easier. And it is NOT about the children.
bgr3
Civilized said:

Fair enough, but at the end of the day, it is their nose to cut off.
GuerrillaPack
Anybody remember this?...the original staunch opponents of the covid vaccines were the Democrats...with Biden, Harris, Andrew Cuomo and others publicly saying (in video below) they would not take the vaccines because they "don't trust Trump". Cuomo says on air that he "doesn't trust the FDA" under Trump.

That said, I am 100% opposed to the vaccines, and absolutely oppose Republicans who are now pushing people to take these vaccines, like Scalise in this video.

The point I'm making is that opposition to the mystery injections is far larger than just "redneck white conservative Republicans".

The demographic group with the lowest vaccination rates, by far, is black Americans. And hispanic Americans also have lower vaccination rates than whites. It seems many Democrats probably still aren't taking these vaccines because of comments like this from top Democrat politicians in 2020, and because of "muh bad Orange Man".

In reality, we probably have just as many Democrats who are not vaccinated as Republicans. At the very least, there is not much difference in the rates between Ds and Rs.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

It is easy to go risk-averse if you just ignore every risk in the world other than those posed by COVID. If you ignore the risk of learning loss it's easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the risks of increasing isolation/depression/suicide among the youth it's easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the risks of increasing the sedentary lifestyles of youth because their sports and gyms are closed its easy to go risk averse. If you ignore the higher risk children have of dying in a car wreck on the way to school then of getting COVID and dying at school its easy to go risk averse.

But hey, at least when teenagers kill themselves at home the school administrators aren't going to get blamed for it. You are right about the big thing though, that kind of shortsighted policy making is a lot easier. And it is NOT about the children.
So your thoughts on why ARK is trying to undo its decision on the mask mandate to allow schools to mask?

All those other factors you reference are VERY real, for sure. Sports and gyms are open now, though, aren't they? I've seen kids out playing on fields all summer....though I guess your point is if they get reclosed.
I'd like to think most of the decision makers are applying reasonable logic to include considerations for the things you reference. But human behavior is ALWAYS going to favor the current flavor-of-the-day, and have a bigger influence on decision-making than the long-term impacts. Its almost always that way

i mean....there are medical boards saying "for unvaccinated kids the best way to avoid Covid is to wear a mask and social distance since they can't be vaccinated", but then parents freaking out because a school board -- applying that medical guidance -- says schools have to wear a mask.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Hilarious that you think your family's experience with the virus and vaccine are due to misinformation because they don't match your opinion.

Yeah medical misinformation is super hilarious.

Their experience is anecdotal and hyperbolic, small sample size, and not supported by any science or math other than junk social media "science." That's not just "my opinion," it's the opinion of anyone assessing their inputs and outputs in a reasonably dispassionate way knowing the benefits and risks of vaccination and not vaccinating.

Homeopathy is not more effective than vaccination.

The virus does not appear to confer more or more durable immunity than vaccination.

COVID vaccination does not produce more severe side effects than the disease itself.

Vaccination has not routinely caused side effects that make people miss work for a week or more.

Those reasons are factually untrue based on large sample sizes. There's no reason to sugar-coat that.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

So your thoughts on why ARK is trying to undo its decision on the mask mandate to allow schools to mask?

All those other factors you reference are VERY real, for sure. Sports and gyms are open now, though, aren't they? I've seen kids out playing on fields all summer....though I guess your point is if they get reclosed.
I'd like to think most of the decision makers are applying reasonable logic to include considerations for the things you reference. But human behavior is ALWAYS going to favor the current flavor-of-the-day, and have a bigger influence on decision-making than the long-term impacts. Its almost always that way

i mean....there are medical boards saying "for unvaccinated kids the best way to avoid Covid is to wear a mask and social distance since they can't be vaccinated", but then parents freaking out because a school board -- applying that medical guidance -- says schools have to wear a mask.

"Medical boards" like the AAP? More like political organizations.
Wayland
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Their experience is anecdotal and hyperbolic, small sample size, and not supported by any science or math other than junk social media "science." That's not just "my opinion," it's the opinion of anyone assessing their inputs and outputs in a reasonably dispassionate way knowing the benefits and risks of vaccination and not vaccinating.

The virus does not appear to confer more or more durable immunity than vaccination.

COVID vaccination does not produce more severe side effects than the disease itself.

Vaccination has not routinely caused side effects that make people miss work for a week or more.

Those reasons are factually untrue based on large sample sizes. There's no reason to sugar-coat that.
I would say the science on natural immunity vs vaccinated immunity is certainly up for debate. Again, I would recommend the vaccine, but that is beside the point.

Do I think the Kulldorff linked study is the end all be all, no. But have we seen recent data on breakthrough cases in prior infected vs vaccinated lately? Crickets on prior infected % showing up in hospitals.

Pharma companies are literally begging people to take boosters and we are arguing natural infection is not more durable? (Not that I know if they will be necessary or not)

EDIT: Is there a higher likely cost to natural immunity, absolutely. As I said, I wouldn't encourage seeking it out. But this sales job for the vaccines that natural immunity isn't real and lasting is ridiculous. And again, I encourage vaccination to avoid those additional infection risks.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Masks are all upside. Covid misinformation from the hypocrite.

My BIL had Covid and the vaccine. For him, the vaccine side effects were worse than the virus.

"The side effects from the vaccine have knocked my friends at work out of work for a week or more." (From a 49-year vet in aerospace) How do you know that's untrue?

"Lots of my friends have had COVID and they were all fine" (from the same late-60's aerospace vet not my mid-20's cousin). How do you know that's not true? The vast, vast, vast majority that had Covid were fine.

Understandable take held by many.
Daviewolf83
Ripper said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Davie, thanks. Do you happen to have the raw number totals for the Virginia percentages? I'm curious to see how the totals measure against last summer at this time and other 30 day periods as well. For example, are the current non vaxxed numbers for cases, hosp, and death higher now than all cases/hosp/death from last summer (obviously all non vaxxed last summer)?
Here are the numbers you were asking about:

Cases = 21,199 not fully vaccinated cases/21,885 total cases
Hospitalizations = 609 not fully vaccinated hospitalized/634 total hospitalizations
Deaths = 31 not fully vaccinated deaths/32 total deaths

The date range is 7/7/21 to 8/6/21
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

"Medical boards" like the AAP? More like political organizations.
I learned a lesson w/the AAP! But the CDC say same (and yes, I'm sure there is some political grandstanding there).
But I'd hope a local board is seeking guidance from its local medical board. Or at least a state one.
But we're conditioned, for good, bad of indifferent, to distrust even that anymore.
Civilized
bgr3 said:

Civilized said:

Yep.
bgr3
Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

I have no thoughts on what is going on in Arkansas because I don't live in Arkansas and know very little about it. I don't base how I look at issues based upon what politicians do, because what they do is based upon covering their own ass, setting themselves up for reelection if they are eligible and absolutely nothing else.

"I'd like to think most of the decision makers are applying reasonable logic to include considerations for the things you reference." I have absolutely zero confidence that is the case. My evidence? The last year and a half in which we have pretended that COVID is the only risk in the world that exists.

Look, I am not per se for or against any of the policies being enacted. What I am against, and have zero patience for at this point is people proporting to do risk assessment when they are instead engaging in risk avoidance and pretending that COVID is the only risk that exists. And if you attempt to introduce other, very real risks, you are attacked for "not caring" about COVID AND WANTING PEOPLE TO DIE!!!. It was a BS tactic to shut down discussion a year ago, and it is even moreso now. You seem nuanced in this discussion which I appreciate but when you attribute good faith to people using those tactics you are aiding, whittingly or not, in the dumbing down of policy discussion.

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

• 90% + are vaccinated

So, the vaccines are more like prophylactic than a real vaccine... ok, I know that last statement is out there; however, what's the real difference at this point...

If 50% of new cases are in the vaxxed, and 50% in the unvaxxed, but 90% are vaccinated it means vaccines are working extremely well.

Think of it this way, if you take a sample of 100 adults in Israel, 10 would be unvaxxed and 90 would be vaxxed. Of the 10 unvaxxed, 3 may pop positive. Of the 90 vaxxed, 3 would pop positive. 10 unvaxxed Israelis are generating the same number of positives as 90 vaxxed Israelis. That's great real-world effectiveness at preventing infection.

And that doesn't even speak to the effectiveness of vaccines at preventing serious or fatal COVID.

Also nobody is saying the vaccines have a 6 month "life." It's being speculated that vaccine protection against infection starts to wane after 6 months, however protection against serious or fatal COVID seems to continue to be robust.

100 adults in Israel, 90 are vaxxed, 10 are unvaxxed. Of the 100 adults in Israel, 10 go into the hospital. Of the ten, 9 are vaxxed, 1 is not. So, if you multiply that out, the number doesn't change. The vaxxed are going in at a higher rate.

Please tell me where my math is wrong... and according to the real world Israeli doctor, he contends that the shelf life of the vaccine is 6 months.

I see what may have caused the issue. I said "same percent getting COVID". I should have said the same percent is going into the hospital with COVID.

Respectfully Cary, there's not a location in the world that is reporting similar rates of hospitalization for vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals. All available data indicates vaccination confers very serious protection against hospitalization and death no matter how you slice it.

It's being widely reported that unvaxxed and vaxxed INFECTIONS are occurring in similar ABSOLUTE numbers in most locations. That's a critical distinction that people either can't or won't process.

In other words, in the UK and Israel and many other countries, you are seeing roughly the same QUANTITY of vaxxed and unvaxxed people popping positive, not the same PROPORTION of vaxxed/unvaxxed positives.

In other words, for a given sample group of people you will have roughly the same number of vaxxed and unvaxxed positives.

What's key though is that in most first world countries we've got many more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people. And in most every case for these numbers are being reported, unvaxxed includes only people that have not had any shots and vaccinated includes people that have had one or two shots.

The numbers look even better for vaccination efficacy if you focus on hospitalizations and deaths for people that have been vaccinated, rather than just cases. Cases is much less meaningful barometer than hospitalizations and deaths because so many vaxxed positives are asymptomatic or only very mildly symptomatic.
Civ caught me... Ive been lying the whole time. whatever...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

bgr3 said:

Civilized said:

Yep.
Wrong. It's those taking these toxic injections who are harming themselves. Who knows all the long-term harmful side effects that will be caused by these experimental new mRNA vaccines. I have a God-given immune system that works just fine, and does not need to be genetically altered/engineered to shed and make spike proteins. I'm gonna be just fine. You guys who have taken these injections...good luck, you're gonna need it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Anybody remember this?...the original staunch opponents of the covid vaccines were the Democrats...with Biden, Harris, Andrew Cuomo and others publicly saying (in video below) they would not take the vaccines because they "don't trust Trump". Cuomo says on air that he "doesn't trust the FDA" under Trump.

That said, I am 100% opposed to the vaccines, and absolutely oppose Republicans who are now pushing people to take these vaccines, like Scalise in this video.

The point I'm making is that opposition to the mystery injections is far larger than just "redneck white conservative Republicans".

The demographic group with the lowest vaccination rates, by far, is black Americans. And hispanic Americans also have lower vaccination rates than whites. It seems many Democrats probably still aren't taking these vaccines because of comments like this from top Democrat politicians in 2020, and because of "muh bad Orange Man".

In reality, we probably have just as many Democrats who are not vaccinated as Republicans. At the very least, there is not much difference in the rates between Ds and Rs.

56% of Denver, Co police officers are unvaxxed. The city is requiring them to fax in order to keep their jobs. Hows that going to play out?

It's going to be a defunding of the police through another measure...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
Daviewolf83
Schools should definitely be opening in the Fall, even with the delta variant making the rounds.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Masks are all upside. Covid misinformation from the hypocrite.

My BIL had Covid and the vaccine. For him, the vaccine side effects were worse than the virus.

"The side effects from the vaccine have knocked my friends at work out of work for a week or more." (From a 49-year vet in aerospace) How do you know that's untrue?

"Lots of my friends have had COVID and they were all fine" (from the same late-60's aerospace vet not my mid-20's cousin). How do you know that's not true? The vast, vast, vast majority that had Covid were fine.

Understandable take held by many.

They are basing their decision on anecdotal or inaccurate information that is not supported by large sample size analysis in this country or around the world.

Their sample size is like 20 people when it should be 200 million.

That's their prerogative but it's indisputably anecdotal or just flat out inaccurate.
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

56% of Denver, Co police officers are unvaxxed. The city is requiring them to fax in order to keep their jobs. Hows that going to play out?

It's going to be a defunding of the police through another measure...
People need to organize and unite as a group and strike and all threaten to quit, when employers issue these tyrannical vaccine mandates. If those 56% of cops united and issued a formal statement to the police chief (or mayor or whoever) that they would all quit if forced to take the vaccine, then they would likely back down and withdraw the mandate. They can't have half of their police quitting. And companies can't just have half of their employees quitting all at once. Same for the universities...the students (probably 75% of which are not jabbed with the poison shots) should organize/unite and threaten to withdraw from the university.

There is strength in numbers. We can defeat this tyranny if we organize and fight back. Don't comply and fight like hell.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

• 90% + are vaccinated

Civ caught me... Ive been lying the whole time. whatever...

I think you're getting bad information or aren't processing through information correctly.

I never said you were lying.

There's a clear difference.
First Page Last Page
Page 338 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.