Coronavirus

2,030,181 Views | 19875 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Werewolf
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll take those odds all day long.
wilmwolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Apparently, the news media is banned from using denominators in their headlines and stories. Thank goodness, many of us passed our math classes.

And we are still stuck on the idea that positive tests matter. How many fully vaccinated Americans became seriously ill from covid is the only number that matters.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Mormad
NCSUBill said:

I had a heart attack 1 wk after 2nd injection. Supposedly not related, but I am calling BS.

Which one did you get?

I think the vaccine complication rate, while still very low and much lower than risk of complications from infection, are much higher than published. So many go unrecognized, under reported, or mislabeled.

Doesn't change my opinion regarding encouraging vaccination for most, but it helps to understand all the ramifications before helping people decide what's best for them.
packgrad
MIL Pfizer. Brother Moderna.
Daviewolf83
wilmwolf80 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Apparently, the news media is banned from using denominators in their headlines and stories. Thank goodness, many of us passed our math classes.

And we are still stuck on the idea that positive tests matter. How many fully vaccinated Americans became seriously ill from covid is the only number that matters.
Exactly. The media love to report cases, without having any real understanding of what a case means. If you are not reporting CT with cases, I am not sure how you can say if the case is infectious or not. I have read a few comments from people who understand how the tests work that say an antigen test is a more appropriate test to use on a vaccinated person. These same people have said a PCR test is not appropriate for a fully vaccinated person, unless also look at the CT threshold used for the test and know at what CT threshold the viral material was detected.

My son has been tested twice in the past few months with an antigen test (when he returned to campus in May and July for summer workouts), since they can get the results back more quickly. Other than those two tests, he is not being regularly tested, unless he has symptoms. We are waiting to see what the ACC's protocols will be for this coming season. Protocols are supposed to be released in the next couple of weeks.
Daviewolf83
More denominator math for everyone this morning. From the Tweet below, you get the following percentages:

% of fully vaccinated people hospitalized for Covid infection = 0.0038%
% of fully vaccinated people who died from Covid infection = 0.0008%

Mormad
packgrad said:

MIL Pfizer. Brother Moderna.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to start talking about this more with my perioperative pts.

The difficulty here is knowing whether the DVTs in this instance (and the majority of instances) are vaccine-induced or typical perioperative complications. Specific testing would have to be done, and the docs would have to report these as potential complications of the vaccine.

We know that the adenovirus vector vaxxes like AZ and JJ have higher rates of thrombotic complications, and we know there have been rare reports with mRNA vaxxes. These rates are reportedly 8-10x less than those reported from the infection, but who knows how accurate that reporting really is?

The rate of thrombotic complications with the virus is like 40/1M. With the vaccines, 4/1M. With orthopaedic surgery, the rate is 3% with proper prophylaxis and about 80% without. So the odds, despite the seemingly weird coincidence, are that they had DVTs related to surgery and not vaccination. But how much role did the vaxxes play? How do we know without specific lab testing? Do most docs even know what to look for? Hell, i don't.

But this is the kind of info that should always make us re eval what we think we know. I don't want to scare my pts, but they have to realize there may be extra risk. We just don't know how to quantify it.
TheStorm
The REAL "Big Lie"... but with the news media and the Obama / Rice administration working in lockstep to peddle the narrative on a daily basis to the masses. It's all you see on TV... and I don't know how all these liars can report / present it for "consumption" with a straight face.

It's absolutely sickening... and it's just one big lie after another.
Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

More denominator math for everyone this morning. From the Tweet below, you get the following percentages:

So many of the docs i talked with this week simply don't understand vaccine hesitancy for the overwhelmingly vast majority of people based on these numbers. How can any reasonable human look at those numbers and argue vaxxes don't work or that they're given for some devious reason? Very powerful information. Is there risk? Absolutely. But much less risk than the continued transmission of the virus... To our economy, our health, our society, and the mental health of the IPS coronavirus thread participants lol
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

So many of the docs i talked with this week simply don't understand vaccine hesitancy for the overwhelmingly vast majority of people based on these numbers. How can any reasonable human look at those numbers and argue vaxxes don't work or that they're given for some devious reason? Very powerful information. Is there risk? Absolutely. But much less risk than the continued transmission of the virus... To our economy, our health, our society, and the mental health of the IPS coronavirus thread participants lol
Very simple...because we don't believe the "data" is real data and is accurate. Not anywhere close to being accurate. We don't trust anything coming from this wholly corrupt Federal Government (and their various arms, such as the CDC) or the far Left communist Establishment media. They have an agenda, and it's not in our best interest. They've been cooking the books on the "data" on everything related to "covid" from the very beginning -- notably, VASTLY inflating the alleged numbers of "cases" and "covid deaths" via the completely bogus PCR test, or just "presuming" that millions of people had "covid" with no testing at all and labeling the person as "having covid" based on them just having a few symptoms (eg, cough, headache).

As for this latest "data" about how vaccines are supposedly "providing great protection against hospitalization and death" and "99% of hospitalizations among unvaccinated", I don't buy that for even one second. The latest data out of England just showed that 56% of deaths from the delta variant were vaccinated people. So which is it? Is the data out of England wrong? Or is the CDC "data" claiming "99% of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated" false?

This whole thing is a fraud, based on hysteria created by vastly inflated numbers of fake "cases" and "covid deaths" and breathless commie Establishment media hyping 24/7/365. In reality, this is just the season flu, with the new boogeyman name "covid 19" slapped on it. People aren't dropping dead in the streets, like some real pandemic. It's mainly elderly people and others dying who already have very serious health problems, as occurs from the regular flu...and with around the same numbers as the typical flu season, after you remove all the inflated fake number of "covid cases".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
Lol, yeah, i wasn't exactly counting you in the "overwhelmingly vast majority" in my comment. You're one of a kind!

Question for you though: you obviously believe that the majority of covid deaths are due to the underlying co-morbities that actually caused the death and covid played little or no role.

What say you about the relation of the recent vaccine to the DVTs and MI we read about here? Due to the vaccine or due to underlying risk factors and coincidental like the covid deaths?
caryking
I'll just post these here for everyone to watch...

Part 1

https://americasvoice.news/video/2KqnA1BQuBqsvVU

Part 2

https://americasvoice.news/video/S5tjO3swnO8bzGh

Part 3

https://americasvoice.news/video/bmiY5XT8InGQWtC

Part 4

https://americasvoice.news/video/7oQqaCZLXY8NAq9

Watch if you want to see this from a completely different perspective...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

As for this latest "data" about how vaccines are supposedly "providing great protection against hospitalization and death" and "99% of hospitalizations among unvaccinated", I don't buy that for even one second. The latest data out of England just showed that 56% of deaths from the delta variant were vaccinated people. So which is it? Is the data out of England wrong? Or is the CDC "data" claiming "99% of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated" false?

I can't validate either statistic. I can say 97% of local admissions for covid are indeed unvaxxed. But, those statistics don't negate one another, right? Both can actually be statically true, right?
caryking
This is actually a good thing... Based on the videos I posted above, we need to stop vaccinating on demand! The group think messaging is completely contrary to leading vaccinologist around the world.

I encourage everyone to watch the videos. If you do, you will see science supporting the decision of not vaccinating! The virus needs to do its thing and a completely vaccinated population doesn't allow for this to happen.

I am not a physician and don't really understand this; however, I am very confident that I fully understand government actions! They are very impure!!!

oh, if you disagree with this person, in the video, then state what you disagree with, why, and your supporting documentation.

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

Very simple...because we don't believe the "data" is real data and is accurate. Not anywhere close to being accurate. We don't trust anything coming from this wholly corrupt Federal Government (and their various arms, such as the CDC) or the far Left communist Establishment media. They have an agenda, and it's not in our best interest. They've been cooking the books on the "data" on everything related to "covid" from the very beginning -- notably, VASTLY inflating the alleged numbers of "cases" and "covid deaths" via the completely bogus PCR test, or just "presuming" that millions of people had "covid" with no testing at all and labeling the person as "having covid" based on them just having a few symptoms (eg, cough, headache).

This whole thing is a fraud, based on hysteria created by vastly inflated numbers of fake "cases" and "covid deaths" and breathless commie Establishment media hyping 24/7/365. In reality, this is just the season flu, with the new boogeyman name "covid 19" slapped on it. People aren't dropping dead in the streets, like some real pandemic. It's mainly elderly people and others dying who already have very serious health problems, as occurs from the regular flu...and with around the same numbers as the typical flu season, after you remove all the inflated fake number of "covid cases".
GP, it is stated that the leading people the government are relying on receiving Fauci money. They are threatened if they don't toe the line with future funding. Fauci controls roughly 8B in funding for research. That's a truck load of money!!!

Each university receiving some of this funding are going to stay in line for future funding, as well. I believe we live in a sick, corrupt society!!!!

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

Lol, yeah, i wasn't exactly counting you in the "overwhelmingly vast majority" in my comment. You're one of a kind!

Question for you though: you obviously believe that the majority of covid deaths are due to the underlying co-morbities that actually caused the death and covid played little or no role.

What say you about the relation of the recent vaccine to the DVTs and MI we read about here? Due to the vaccine or due to underlying risk factors and coincidental like the covid deaths?
I'm not exactly that "unique"...in regards to my general deep distrust of governments, the Establishment media, or the medical Establishment. I think even the Establishment media is admitting, based upon their polling, that one of the main reasons that the unvaccinated give as to why they won't take the vaxx is their general "distrust of the government/Establishment".

As for the blood clots and other negative side effects of the vaccines, isn't it funny that 99% of the time you have the doctors, medical Establishment, and government just dismissing these negative side effects (not just blood clots, but many other negative side effects) as "having NOTHING to do with the vaccine". But even if they do acknowledge that the vaccines are causing certain problems, they downplay the side effects as "extremely rare", when in fact they are much more widespread and underreported that we are "officially" told.

However, they use the completely fraudulent PCR test to diagnose people as "having covid", and then if a person dies after getting that false positive, they label virtually 100% of those deaths as "covid deaths", even though the vast majority of those deaths were actually caused by something other than "covid". They jump to assume causality in the case of "covid", attributing the deaths as being caused by it 99% of the time...but are extremely reluctant to admit causality with vaccine side effects.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
caryking said:

This is actually a good thing... Based on the videos I posted above, we need to stop vaccinating on demand! The group think messaging is completely contrary to leading vaccinologist around the world.

I encourage everyone to watch the videos. If you do, you will see science supporting the decision of not vaccinating! The virus needs to do its thing and a completely vaccinated population doesn't allow for this to happen.

I am not a physician and don't really understand this; however, I am very confident that I fully understand government actions! They are very impure!!!

oh, if you disagree with this person, in the video, then state what you disagree with, why, and your supporting documentation.

I like this guy, and agree with much of his thought process. My first issue thus far is with his assertion that the at-risk population is a small slice of the pie.

Google the health conditions that put you at risk of severe covid, and then Google the percentage of the population with each risk factor and tell me how that constitutes a small slice of society.
statefan91
caryking
Mormad said:

caryking said:

I like this guy, and agree with much of his thought process. My first issue thus far is with his assertion that the at-risk population is a small slice of the pie.

Google the health conditions that put you at risk of severe covid, and then Google the percentage of the population with each risk factor and tell me how that constitutes a small slice of society.
I think it's video 2 or 3 where he recommends every person do a risk assessment and use the assessment as the measure for vaccination. Unfortunately, the data collected by the CDC (I think) should be released for us to fully understand our own risk.

More importantly, the two on the show, say vaccination is the complete wrong way to attack a coronavirus.. A more selective vaccination approach to high-risk is needed, then allow the virus to do its normal process and we treat people with drugs that get the virus.

The way I understand them is: if we are to do this, then the virus will change into a mere flu over time. The one thing they are saying is: this virus is not going away, regardless of vaccination percentages. We can cause the virus to become less pathogen, however, maintain high contagious affects. Over time, as I understand it, the virus will become less contagious; however, never go away.

Vaccinating everyone causes the virus to keep its pathogen levels. Thats the way I'm understanding this. Again, I encourage everyone to watch the videos. This guy is a hell of a lot smarter than me...

Joe Biden
Everpack
Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

For me, I just don't see the personal benefit. Call me selfish, but I've never been asked to be responsible for other people's health before, so I struggle to feel the guilt I'm supposed to feel by being unvaccinated. The percentage of people at my age that aren't morbidly obese that experience anything other than cold/flu like symptoms are similar to the statistics in the quoted vaccination data. To add to that, I spent exactly zero days away from work in a manufacturing facility with around 1,000 people. Once I came to the realization that it was safe enough for me to go to work every day, I made the executive decision that it was safe enough for me live my life as normal as ever. So for the past 16+ months, I've done any and everything I would've done without the words COVID19 in my vocabulary. I've went to work, I've went out to eat, I've travelled (by car and plane), I've visited with family and friends, etc. My father, step-mother, BIL, step-father, coworkers and multiple friends have tested positive for COVID19 at some point in the last 16 months. I had an uncle spend almost six weeks in the hospital. I know people in their 40's who spent time in the hospital; one of which all but died. The one factor that tied them together was being morbidly obese. Not overweight, redneck, rural, white American, fast food fat.

All of that to say, now I'm supposed to take a vaccine that is still only approved through an emergency basis? What are the chances that I haven't been exposed to the virus in the last 16+ months? Probably about the same as my chances of experiencing a severe case of COVID19 in my demographic. Practically zero. Show me real data that 30-40 year olds who aren't morbidly obese are driving the hospitalizations and get the vaccine approved without emergency use, then I'll reconsider my position.
GuerrillaPack
Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

For me, I just don't see the personal benefit. Call me selfish, but I've never been asked to be responsible for other people's health before, so I struggle to feel the guilt I'm supposed to feel by being unvaccinated. The percentage of people at my age that aren't morbidly obese that experience anything other than cold/flu like symptoms are similar to the statistics in the quoted vaccination data. To add to that, I spent exactly zero days away from work in a manufacturing facility with around 1,000 people. Once I came to the realization that it was safe enough for me to go to work every day, I made the executive decision that it was safe enough for me live my life as normal as ever. So for the past 16+ months, I've done any and everything I would've done without the words COVID19 in my vocabulary. I've went to work, I've went out to eat, I've travelled (by car and plane), I've visited with family and friends, etc. My father, step-mother, BIL, step-father, coworkers and multiple friends have tested positive for COVID19 at some point in the last 16 months. I had an uncle spend almost six weeks in the hospital. I know people in their 40's who spent time in the hospital; one of which all but died. The one factor that tied them together was being morbidly obese. Not overweight, redneck, rural, white American, fast food fat.

All of that to say, now I'm supposed to take a vaccine that is still only approved through an emergency basis? What are the chances that I haven't been exposed to the virus in the last 16+ months? Probably about the same as my chances of experiencing a severe case of COVID19 in my demographic. Practically zero. Show me real data that 30-40 year olds who aren't morbidly obese are driving the hospitalizations and get the vaccine approved without emergency use, then I'll reconsider my position.
The argument that being unvaccinated is "causing harm to others" is asinine. The vaccinated are facing no threat at all from unvaccinated people. Otherwise, they are admitting that the vaccine does not work to protect them. A person who chooses to remain unvaccinated is only allegedly "harming" themselves. Also, vaccinated people can also still catch and transmit the virus, just as much as an unvaccinated person. So you can't make the argument that vaccinated people are less likely to transmit the virus. This "vaccine" is alleged to work by just "helping your body fight the virus" after you catch the virus, and "lessen the severity of illness".
Mormad
Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

That's great, man. Maybe you don't need the vaccine. Maybe i wouldn't either if in your position. But most making a similar decision aren't using such logic, and often when they convince themselves that they are, they're using faulty logic.

And, it seems that we ALL have been asked to be responsible for others' health. You don't think other vaccines, public smoking, driving drunk aren't at least partially for the good of community health?
Everpack
Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

That's great, man. Maybe you don't need the vaccine. Maybe i wouldn't either if in your position. But most making a similar decision aren't using such logic, and often when they convince themselves that they are, they're using faulty logic.

And, it seems that we ALL have been asked to be responsible for others' health. You don't think other vaccines, public smoking, driving drunk aren't at least partially for the good of community health?

I'll admit that I struggle with that last paragraph, at least in my own mind. Other vaccines are tried and true and fully approved by all the letters of our govt. I should probably note that I've never taken a flu shot, nor have I ever had the flu. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke, but I'm not a fan of telling private business what they can and can't allow in their establishments (thankful as I may be to not have to smell it in restaurants). Driving drunk is a poor choice for an analogy here, I think. That's an action an individual chooses to take.

Trust me, I hear the argument about small pox and polio vaccines. Correct me if I am wrong, but those vaccines prevented transmission of those viruses. I think that's the other hang up for me with this vaccine, and the current information transmission by our overlords doesn't help any, even though I see the benefits of vaccinating those at serious risk.
Jtbridges317
Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Here's the thing pal. The United States as a country is obese, riddled with heart disease, and diabetes. You're expecting me to care about these people when they have yet to care for themselves? I'm so sick of the "if you don't get the vaccine, you don't care about anyone". Well ****, if I look at the data, the REAL data, Americans didn't give a damn about their diets and exercise until now. The vaccine is just a band aid to the real issue we face in society. Put down the damn fork and go outside
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

The argument that being unvaccinated is "causing harm to others" is asinine. The vaccinated are facing no threat at all from unvaccinated people. Otherwise, they are admitting that the vaccine does not work to protect them. A person who chooses to remain unvaccinated is only allegedly "harming" themselves. Also, vaccinated people can also still catch and transmit the virus, just as much as an unvaccinated person. So you can't make the argument that vaccinated people are less likely to transmit the virus. This "vaccine" is alleged to work by just "helping your body fight the virus" after you catch the virus, and "lessen the severity of illness".

I know you don't believe the scientists you don't want to believe, but I've heard it argued that the unvaccinated become a potential breeding ground for variants that might become problematic for "all". Now.the Delta one certainly seems overly exaggerated to datebut if this notion is true (amd I think I've seem Daniel and some of the medical guys here argue the same) that would suggest the unvaccinated can hurt those who are
Packchem91
Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

I'll admit that I struggle with that last paragraph, at least in my own mind. Other vaccines are tried and true and fully approved by all the letters of our govt. I should probably note that I've never taken a flu shot, nor have I ever had the flu. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke, but I'm not a fan of telling private business what they can and can't allow in their establishments (thankful as I may be to not have to smell it in restaurants). Driving drunk is a poor choice for an analogy here, I think. That's an action an individual chooses to take.

Trust me, I hear the argument about small pox and polio vaccines. Correct me if I am wrong, but those vaccines prevented transmission of those viruses. I think that's the other hang up for me with this vaccine, and the current information transmission by our overlords doesn't help any, even though I see the benefits of vaccinating those at serious risk.

No offense to you, because clearly you are not unique in your opinionbut reading it reminds me again of how blessed we were to have had The Greatest Generation.

And I'm glad they didn't say they didn't care about Hawaii or Europe, because it really want their job to care about their well being
Mormad
Jtbridges317 said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Here's the thing pal. The United States as a country is obese, riddled with heart disease, and diabetes. You're expecting me to care about these people when they have yet to care for themselves? I'm so sick of the "if you don't get the vaccine, you don't care about anyone". Well ****, if I look at the data, the REAL data, Americans didn't give a damn about their diets and exercise until now. The vaccine is just a band aid to the real issue we face in society. Put down the damn fork and go outside

Now, THAT I agree with 100%. Your statement goes WELL beyond coronavirus.

I don't think the argument should be "do this for others." But we all want this to go away. What's the best, easiest, fastest way to normalcy and shutting up whatever side of this argument we are tired of hearing? To me it's vaccination based on what we know right now.

Your point, which to me is extremely valid, is that we live in a society with ever increasing poor habits and health. Again, this flies in the face of the at-risk population being a small slice of the pie.
Packchem91
Mormad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

I don't think the argument should be "do this for others." But we all want this to go away. What's the best, easiest, fastest way to normalcy and shutting up whatever side of this argument we are tired of hearing? To me it's vaccination based on what we know right now.

Your point, which to me is extremely valid, is that we live in a society with ever increasing poor habits and health. Again, this flies in the face of the at-risk population being a small slice of the pie.

As we buy our kids another Xbox! It would be a good side-effect of all of this if the primary co-morbidities became talking points for the need to become a healthier nation.

Clearly, right now the focus is more on "who can we blame" and "you can't tell me what to do", but maybe one day
Mormad
I get the frustration. I think this sht sucks donkey balls. And I'm convinced some here think I'm making arguments I'm not making. And i hate the politics of this pandemic. But we're in this sht show together, and I'm not seeing any way out of it except together.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

No offense to you, because clearly you are not unique in your opinionbut reading it reminds me again of how blessed we were to have had The Greatest Generation.

And I'm glad they didn't say they didn't care about Hawaii or Europe, because it really want their job to care about their well being

What a ridiculous comparison.
Jtbridges317
Mormad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

But is the fastest, easiest way the best way? That's what gotten us in so much trouble as a country. Sure, why workout for 3-4 years to improve my overall health when I could just get Lipo?

Instant gratification kills
Mormad
Jtbridges317 said:

Mormad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Mormad said:

Everpack said:

Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

But is the fastest, easiest way the best way? That's what gotten us in so much trouble as a country. Sure, why workout for 3-4 years to improve my overall health when I could just get Lipo?

Instant gratification kills

Does it kill in a pandemic though? Do we have the luxury of time? Isn't the vaccine the thing that has bought us a little time? If so, for how much longer? This isn't like working out to look good and be healthy. That's what i love too. But does a viral pandemic offer the luxury of time? If you had a mild MI and you were out of shape and a little pudgy, would you take 3-4 yrs to work yourself back to health or would you take ASA, lipitor, and a stent to buy you the time necessary to get back in shape? Sometimes medical treatment type of instant gratification reduces killing imho, otherwise I'm in the wrong career.

So, yes, for now and until things change, the available knowledge suggests the vaccines are the easiest, fastest, safest way out. Should they be mandated? Hell no. Should every human get one? Hell no. Maybe all here who argue against it are the youngest, healthiest, least at-risk mofos alive. That's fantastic. But that doesn't mean those decisions are good for all. (I know you know that, but i felt it should be said)

Thanks for your points, btw. I enjoy discussing them.
DrummerboyWolf
I don't post much on this thread. If you watch this video with Dr. David Martin, and I am not sure if it's been posted, but he has some concrete evidence that the "virus" is a bioweapon. He believes the whole pandemic was created by Fauci, Dasak, and Baric out of UNC-CH. Some eye opening stuff.

Ok updated link.

https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr.-david-martin-just-ended-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
DrummerboyWolf said:

I don't post much on this thread. If you watch this video with Dr. David Martin, and I am not sure if it's been posted, but he has some concrete evidence that the "virus" is a bioweapon. He believes the whole pandemic was created by Fauci, Dasak, and Baric out of UNC-CH. Some eye opening stuff.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/O3xt4bYw50uj/

Not sure why the link is being blocked, but here is the web address.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/O3xt4bYw50uj/

Interesting. Can't even write it in and it's being blocked? Hmmm

Go to bit chute dot com and then type the rest.
LOL. It's the 5 letters b i t c h in a row that's blocking you from posting it.

(PS: Please acknowledge when you see this so that I can delete accordingly)
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Interesting. Can't even write it in and it's being blocked? Hmmm

Go to bit chute dot com and then type the rest.
Yeah, I had that happen when trying to link videos from that website to this forum. It's an autoblock by IPS for using the term for a female dog - b.i.t.c.h. The website (U.K. based) was a promising alternative to YouTube, where there was no censorship...up until recently. In just the last few weeks, they announced that they were updating their Terms of Service in order to comply with censorship laws mandated by the European Union (eg, against "hate speech", etc).
First Page Last Page
Page 328 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.