Coronavirus

2,131,357 Views | 20178 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by WolfpackUSC
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

Wayland - watching the videos, the Doctor appears to be claiming / linking children getting vaccinated with causing them to get COVID. Is that a stance you agree with? It does sound like the data is suspect from the trials but it's hard to uncouple misleading data from Pfizer vs. this doctor appearing to claim the vaccines cause someone to get COVID.
The last two times that I contracted the flu were the two years in a row that my late mother talked me into trying the flu shot back in the 90's... I heard of plenty of adults on this very same website that developed covid symptoms the days following the vaccine. I'd think that kind of qualifies as "getting it".
You think COVID vaccines are giving people COVID?
Of course. Where were you for the last two years? Plenty of people developed covid symptoms for 2-3 days after getting the vaccine. Some longer. Some none (like me).

But I guess experiencing the symptoms directly after receiving the vaccines for some people are entirely unrelated in your opinion?
statefan91
TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

Of course. Where were you for the last two years? Plenty of people developed covid symptoms for 2-3 days after getting the vaccine. Some longer. Some none (like me).

But I guess experiencing the symptoms directly after receiving the vaccines for some people are entirely unrelated in your opinion?
None of the vaccines have COVID in them. The symptoms are the same for other vaccines where you body is learning how to mount an immune response to something foreign.
TheStorm
statefan91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

None of the vaccines have COVID in them. The symptoms are the same for other vaccines where you body is learning how to mount an immune response to something foreign.
I guess that explains why the vaccines didn't work on either of the Omicron strains then...
Werewolf
Regarding the discussions of what's in the shot, this lady, Dr Judy Mikovits, a research scientist, has a strong opinion. Highly accomplished, she was jailed, placed under a lengthy gag order, and has since been permanently smeared for coming forward with narratives counter to those of Big-Pharma's.

https://rumble.com/v18l44h-judy-mikovits-shocks-the-world-most-damning-covid-evidence-bombshell-the-wo.html?fbclid=IwAR2gtloyQnS_2lOL_FfSoUoOfSNf5ow0TQe-va6QuyTJ1hEbORjskCo4dQg

When someone is willing to undergo such attacks and hardships, i tend to think they may be credibie. She worked with Fauci many years ago and is "not a fan". She also agrees with Dr Ardis's claim that the jabs have a synthetic peptide which matches those of snake venom.

BBW12OG
Just gonna leave this here.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Mormad
BBW12OG said:

Agendas....

Regardless of what anyone at any level says that is what was the driving factor after the virus was identified. I will die on that hill. It has become obvious after the facts have come out.

It was a horrible virus. It was magnified, politicized by one particular party and all of a sudden, they no longer care.

The party that claims to care about "my body, my choice" has shown they only care about that mantra if it benefits them and their party.

I agree with you
Mormad
BBW12OG said:

I've seen at least 2 people here shame parents getting their kids vaxxed. While I'm very much against mandates, I'm very much for choice. Unfortunately, there are millions of parents whose children suffer from disease or immunocompromised states that put their children at risk of poor outcomes with disease. For those families is it nice to be able to weigh risks and make informed decisions and make a choice they feel is best for their kids, just like we have to do for ourselves.

There are like 75M kids in the US, and up to 2% are immunocompromised.

The risk of myocarditis in that age group is 0.05% with the Vax. It is higher than that with infection. When they do get myocarditis it is overwhelmingly very benign and treated with NSAIDS. For kids at risk of bad outcomes with dz and a 0.05% chance of a benign cardiac inflammation that'll go away with ibuprofen, many parents SHOULD consider the vaxx based on advice from their pediatrician.

I have a close friend going through trying to make this decision right now.

To be clear, I am not for mandating jabs in kids. But I am happy parents in tough situations have a choice to opt in.
Werewolf
https://crossroadsreport.substack.com/p/breaking-fifth-largest-life-insurance?s=r

"the highest death rates that have ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business".

More lies I guess
BBW12OG
Agree.... 100% you should have a choice.

No way it should have been or will be mandated.

As far as the compromised... they have a different set of circumstances that they have to and need to abide by. But, in my opinion it should be left to the individual as to what they do.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Mormad
Werewolf said:

https://crossroadsreport.substack.com/p/breaking-fifth-largest-life-insurance?s=r

"the highest death rates that have ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business".

More lies I guess

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rise-in-non-covid-19-deaths-hits-life-insurers-11645576252

Doesn't sound like they're blaming vaccines for the rise in claims. But you do you.
TheStorm
Mormad said:

BBW12OG said:

I've seen at least 2 people here shame parents getting their kids vaxxed. While I'm very much against mandates, I'm very much for choice. Unfortunately, there are millions of parents whose children suffer from disease or immunocompromised states that put their children at risk of poor outcomes with disease. For those families is it nice to be able to weigh risks and make informed decisions and make a choice they feel is best for their kids, just like we have to do for ourselves.

There are like 75M kids in the US, and up to 2% are immunocompromised.

The risk of myocarditis in that age group is 0.05% with the Vax. It is higher than that with infection. When they do get myocarditis it is overwhelmingly very benign and treated with NSAIDS. For kids at risk of bad outcomes with dz and a 0.05% chance of a benign cardiac inflammation that'll go away with ibuprofen, many parents SHOULD consider the vaxx based on advice from their pediatrician.

I have a close friend going through trying to make this decision right now.

To be clear, I am not for mandating jabs in kids. But I am happy parents in tough situations have a choice to opt in.
I haven't seen anything on the "public service" announcements targeting only parents with immunocompromised children... what I have seen on those commercials is the general message that if you don't get your 5 year old vaccinated that you are an idiot.

Thank god that I don't have 5, 8 and 10 year old kids that I had vaccinated within days of it getting hastily approved (when most of the discussion of those on the panel said it wasn't necessary - but they voted for it anyway)... I can make a choice like that for myself, but I would never make a choice like that for my kids.

Kids were never a demographic that needed the vaccines to begin with. It was older people and those with other health risks... and, that is still the case today. But the propoganda commercials continue anyway (another complete waste of our government money that doesn't even exist except on paper).

When a parent runs out and gets their kids vaccinated (especially in a rushed situation like covid was), specifically for their own personal convenience - instead of their children's own personal health - then yeah, they probably deserve to be shamed.

And I sure as hell don't mind saying it.

But at the end of the day they can do whatever they want with their own kids (short of physically or mentally abusing them). That should always be their right as parents. See how that works?
packgrad
I remember when we were shamed for not wearing masks. For going out in public. For eating out in restaurants. For people that didn't get vaccinated. Parents should be able to make the choice on vaccination for their children.

As should adults for themselves. I remember quite a lot of people who disagreed there.
Wayland
Mormad said:

BBW12OG said:

Again with the OR. This isn't an OR scenario anymore (if it ever was). It is an AND scenario.

The VAST majority of children have already had COVID. (The number being estimated in excess of 75%).

We know at this point the vaccine does not prevent infection AND most children have already had COVID.

Have their been extensive studies on post-infection COVID vaccination in children? Since most children HAVE had COVID. How much study has been done on potential elevated risks?

Since most children have already had COVID, why subject them to a vaccine that is meant to target a variant that hasn't been in circulation for over two years? And even those that haven't had COVID are still going to get it post vaccination.

If a tree falls in the woods..... Is there any measurable serious illness prevented from a child who has already had COVID by giving them a 'wild-type' vaccine?

It is a slight of hand to compare the risks of myocarditis from the VACCINE ONLY and from COVID ONLY when that isn't the reality. The reality is VACCINE AND COVID, especially in a post-Omicron world. And the science is not completely settled about where the balance is on both sides... more study is necessary.

Children are typically not at risk from severe COVID complications. This vaccine does not prevent catching COVID.

If we want to do a different set of calculations for immunocompromised children, then let's do that. But as stated in other posts, that isn't the government sales pitch.

But come on, the VRBPAC presentation and data was a joke. This EUA is comical. The standard for drug approval are disgustingly low.

Parents can make their choice, but at least they should know how weak the argument is to actually vax the average kid (who likely has already had AND recovered from COVID).
caryking
packgrad said:

I remember when we were shamed for not wearing masks. For going out in public. For eating out in restaurants. For people that didn't get vaccinated. Parents should be able to make the choice on vaccination for their children.

As should adults for themselves. I remember quite a lot of people who disagreed there.
Furthermore, if someone doesn't want to be around an unmasked person, then they can leave. Actually, this whole world has gone crazy! For me to visit my daughter in NYC, I had to get vaccinated, so, we could do virtually anything. I chose vaccination. That said, I wish the country hadn't been so upside down in its thinking…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wayland
And just to footnote. I am not anti-vax. I am anti-whatever this clown show that EUA and drug authorization has become. Lack of transparency, lack of data, lack of standards.

Also, this ISN'T a conversation about elderly or at risk adults in the early spring of 2021.

This is a conversation about kids in the almost summer of 2022. For some reason policymakers can't pivot to the fact we are in a different place with a 'different' virus and want to try and fight a battle that is long over.
Mormad
That's not an either/or. the rate of 52/100000 is all comers which would include vaccinated kids in both categories. In fact, using your 75% number, we can assume the rate of myocarditis we are seeing in kids right now is 75% weighted towards the previously infected? If I've ever argued against the benefits of natural immunity let me know.

And, I'll add, the current comparison rate of myocarditis after infection includes kids previously infected and/or previously vaxxed.

Again, my arguments aren't policy related. I'm pretty situational on my Vax feelings and it's usually individually based even among populations of people. Most of what I argue here is counter to the narratives I don't agree with. I think you know that.
Werewolf
Agree, certainly plausibly deniable so no assertion made. Autopsies would be required on every singe death for a real assessment.

Merely a coincidence, right?
Wayland
Mormad said:

Again, my arguments aren't policy related. I'm pretty situational on my Vax feelings and it's usually individually based even among populations of people. Most of what I argue here is counter to the narratives I don't agree with. I think you know that.

In such, I would counter your statement then of "many parents SHOULD consider the vaxx based on advice from their pediatrician."

Should be: "The vast majority, if not nearly all pediatricians should recommend AGAINST this particular vaxx for children at this time as the vaccines offer no long term protection and the vaccine trial showed no protection against severe outcome for this age group. There may be a small select subset who SHOULD consider."

If they can do a better trial and show actual results, then so be it.

But to broadly recommend these vaccines for children at the present time based on conjecture seems slightly irresponsible and is not a decision rooted in science.

Mormad
Wayland said:

Mormad said:

In such, I would counter your statement then of "many parents SHOULD consider the vaxx based on advice from their pediatrician."

Should be: "The vast majority, if not nearly all pediatricians should recommend AGAINST this particular vaxx for children at this time as the vaccines offer no long term protection and the vaccine trial showed no protection against severe outcome for this age group. There may be a small select subset who SHOULD consider."

If they can do a better trial and show actual results, then so be it.

But to broadly recommend these vaccines for children at the present time based on conjecture seems slightly irresponsible and is not a decision rooted in science.

Well, I think you can deduce from my previous statements that I don't tend towards "broadly recommending."

And our statements aren't mutually exclusive. Your "should be" Statement only broadens (or narrows) mine. When I said that I was talking about a certain subset of patients as an example of those that could or SHOULD consider it, was I not?

I'm not sure you and I are as far apart in this thing as you may be assuming. Maybe I'm wrong.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Agree, certainly plausibly deniable so mmo assertion made. Autopsies would be required on every singe death for a real assessment.

I'm not sure which you love more. Plausible deniability or correlation equalling causation.

Why are you asking me anyway? I thought you posted all this stuff for the middle of the roaders.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Agree, certainly plausibly deniable so no assertion made. Autopsies would be required on every singe death for a real assessment.

I'm not sure which you love more. Plausible deniability or correlation equalling causation.

Why are you asking me anyway? I thought you posted all this stuff for the middle of the roaders.
I wouldn't have engaged you but you engaged me........so here we are.........just a happy couple :-).

I think the 1st insurance co report for late 2021 came out @ a 20% increase in mortality in the working age group. Statistically, it was presented to be a 200-yr event.......I wonder what the 60% increase would project at?

And yes I do believe a good bit of it is the Jab.........either cardiovascular, ADE and VAIDS.

I did want to get you on record stating whatever it is that you might believe on these life insurance #'s. You've not said.
Werewolf
Alarming New Data Confirms COVID Vaccine Link to Fatal Brain Disorder - America Out Loud

New data indicates that vaccines can produce one of the deadliest diseases known to medicine. The disease is always fatal. The government is NOT working hard to track Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD). It is known as a prion disease.
According to Mayo Clinic, CJD is a degenerative brain disorder that leads to dementia and, ultimately, death. CJD is a rare, deadly disease caused by an abnormal protein in the brain called a prion. Some years ago, a form of this disease was known as mad cow disease. The point is not just about getting this lethal disease, but rather that COVID vaccines that can cause it should be seen as incredibly dangerous in a great many ways.
A recent French preprint on CJD and COVID vaccination has indicated that the COVID vaccine may have contributed to the emergence of a new type of sporadic CJD disease that is a lot more aggressive and rapid in disease progression as compared to the traditional CJD.
The French found within days of receiving a first or second dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines; patients got the disease.
Daviewolf83
Staff
See if you can spot the lie in the FDA's tweet from today. It is just another example of why the FDA has declining credibility.

If you wonder what the lie is, I will give you a hint - Name the vaccines available today that provide "neutralizing immunity" and of those, how many of them are for Covid-19?

You may think my use of the word "lie" is too harsh and maybe it is, but I am fed up with the false and/or misleading information that gets published by a government agency that is supposed to be working on our behalf to insure we are kept safe.

Daviewolf83
Staff
Not to be out-done by the FDA, the CDC is running neck-and-neck with them, to see which one can ruin their credibility the most. In a recent slide put out by the CDC to back the FDA in their VRBPAC and ACIP for approval of the child vaccine, they used data that is inaccurate and misleading. Personally, I believe many people, who are employed by the CDC, are totally incompetent and should be terminated from their jobs.

In the chart (see at the bottom of this post), the CDC claims Covid is a "Leading Cause of Death" in children. Basically, the CDC used "creative statistics" to arrive at a conclusion that is statistically and factually inaccurate. The article below completely exposes the CDC's fraudulent chart and explains why is so inaccurate and misleading.

Fact Check: Covid as a Leading Cause of Death in Children

Also, if you do not follow @KelleyKga on Twitter, I encourage you to consider doing so. She has been one of the best people on Twitter to follow on the data being pushed by government entities and members of the press and to point out where their data analysis fails.

Mormad
Werewolf said:

Alarming New Data Confirms COVID Vaccine Link to Fatal Brain Disorder - America Out Loud

New data indicates that vaccines can produce one of the deadliest diseases known to medicine. The disease is always fatal. The government is NOT working hard to track Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD). It is known as a prion disease.
According to Mayo Clinic, CJD is a degenerative brain disorder that leads to dementia and, ultimately, death. CJD is a rare, deadly disease caused by an abnormal protein in the brain called a prion. Some years ago, a form of this disease was known as mad cow disease. The point is not just about getting this lethal disease, but rather that COVID vaccines that can cause it should be seen as incredibly dangerous in a great many ways.
A recent French preprint on CJD and COVID vaccination has indicated that the COVID vaccine may have contributed to the emergence of a new type of sporadic CJD disease that is a lot more aggressive and rapid in disease progression as compared to the traditional CJD.
The French found within days of receiving a first or second dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines; patients got the disease.

I thought this would definitely be the one I'd enjoy ripping apart more than any other because it falls squarely in my expertise. But instead I applaud you for this find. I'm skeptical in all honesty that this is more than coincidence, but I have to be honest. This one has piqued my interest and made me want to learn more. Thanks for finding this. I hope I can find more on it.
TheStorm
Daviewolf83 said:

See if you can spot the lie in the FDA's tweet from today. It is just another example of why the FDA has declining credibility.

If you wonder what the lie is, I will give you a hint - Name the vaccines available today that provide "neutralizing immunity" and of those, how many of them are for Covid-19?

You may think my use of the word "lie" is too harsh and maybe it is, but I am fed up with the false and/or misleading information that gets published by a government agency that is supposed to be working on our behalf to insure we are kept safe.

The lie is the use of the word "prevention"...

and it's a good thing that a certain poster here doesn't have a 6 month old.
Oldsouljer
The single most salient word that should be thrown at these agencies by people is "justification". They make these sweeping announcements, "we have just approved…." and don't think it's important enough to go into equally sweeping rationale for these decisions, and that's what just sends me over the edge.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

I thought this would definitely be the one I'd enjoy ripping apart more than any other because it falls squarely in my expertise. But instead I applaud you for this find. I'm skeptical in all honesty that this is more than coincidence, but I have to be honest. This one has piqued my interest and made me want to learn more. Thanks for finding this. I hope I can find more on it.
If it's in your wheelhouse, you should have found it long before some civil engineer. Here's why maybe. One of the greatest problems with all that is going on worldwide today is the censorship and false or misleading information. Information counter to the narrative is nearly impossible to find. I find such info readily on telegram.org. Telegram.org is a platform thriving as a result of so many who have been de-platformed on those that are global cabal controlled........nearly all of them.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Ha; I don't know which one of us is "certain poster" but I do have a nearly 5-yr old Orange County, California grandson yet to be forced jabbed. If he was in LA county it might be a different story. Believe me, I stay after his parents about it.......

I'll add. The time is coming across all fronts of this war and it will be worldwide. Class action lawsuits first and Nuremberg trials will follow. Big Pharma will barely exist in a few years.
Werewolf
McCullough is the most published renal cardio MD in the world as I understand it. He's been a leader in the opposition to these JABs. From telegram.org

MEDICAL BOARD GOES AFTER DR. MCCULLOUGH, SEN. JOHNSON CALLS FOR PUBLIC HEARING
Dr. Peter McCullough's license is under review by the American Board of Internal Medicine

https://thehighwire.com/videos/medical-board-goes-after-dr-mccullough-sen-johnson-calls-for-public-hearing/

I view most knowledgeable medical doctors as cowards They prefer to jab some teenage kid with this EUA concoction rather than risk running afoul with a board or their hospital bosses and loss of their job. McCullough will go down in history - along with others - as fellow patriots, as a hero.

Mormad
Werewolf said:

McCullough is the most published renal cardio MD in the world as I understand it. He's been a leader in the opposition to these JABs. From telegram.org

MEDICAL BOARD GOES AFTER DR. MCCULLOUGH, SEN. JOHNSON CALLS FOR PUBLIC HEARING
Dr. Peter McCullough's license is under review by the American Board of Internal Medicine

https://thehighwire.com/videos/medical-board-goes-after-dr-mccullough-sen-johnson-calls-for-public-hearing/

I view most knowledgeable medical doctors as cowards They prefer to jab some teenage kid with this EUA concoction rather than risk running afoul with a board or their hospital bosses and loss of their job. McCullough will go down in history - along with others - as fellow patriots, as a hero.

So I have a theoretical question for you. You believe in Peter and that's cool. You don't believe in physicians like me who make up the super majority, and that's also cool. I don't care. But you've made it very clear there will be lawsuits and Nuremberg trials and even mentioned hangings because we cowards are putting lives at risk with believing the jabs are useful. That's pretty heavy handed punishment that you feel is deserved. Much worse than being investigated by the board.

So here's where you have to open your mind and pretend. What if the patriots are wrong? Pretend they are, and even pretend that you some how some way have this epiphany once ALL the evidence is in and you too believe he was wrong. Would he then have put lives at risk with his rhetoric (again, we're simply PRETENDING he's wrong)? And would you then believe he would then be subject to such horrific judgment against him like class action suits and Nuremberg trials and hangings? Would he somehow be judged differently?
Mormad
The Peter argument makes me think of Robert Duvall's drawing in The Natural. Peter is Roy Hobbs. He's either going to strike out and be the goat or hit a homer.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Ha; I don't know which one of us is "certain poster" but I do have a nearly 5-yr old Orange County, California grandson yet to be forced jabbed. If he was in LA county it might be a different story. Believe me, I stay after his parents about it.......

I'll add. The time is coming across all fronts of this war and it will be worldwide. Class action lawsuits first and Nuremberg trials will follow. Big Pharma will barely exist in a few years.
Seriously, you're not good at this.
Werewolf
LOL, you are funny! I like it ;-)

Maybe its you now that I look back. You're the biggest defender of this genocide.

Storm loves me ........ha.!
Werewolf
Mormad said:

The Peter argument makes me think of Robert Duvall's drawing in The Natural. Peter is Roy Hobbs. He's either going to strike out and be the goat or hit a homer.
That's how a hero operates........but he's far from the only one in medicine and relative sciences......Audi Murphy was out front too. Patton's drive on the Ardennes.
First Page Last Page
Page 494 of 577

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.