Coronavirus

2,027,725 Views | 19873 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Other testimony from this same panel discussion hosted by U.S. Senator from Wisconsin Ron Johnson in Washington DC on January 24 2022:

Reports of cancer in the military have increased THREE FOLD (300%) since the "vaccines" rolled out.

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshell-cover-up-cancer-diagnoses-in-the-military-rose-over-three-fold-since-jabs-were-introduced/

Video here of this testimony -- citing the 300% increase in cancer, and also 300% increase in miscarriages in women, and a 1000% increase in neurological issues.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/01/mccullough-those-hunting-misinformation-are-spreading-it-surgeon-general-calls-for-more-censorship/?utm_source=in-article-related-2

FoxNews is Controlled Opposition....much like the Pro-Wrestler told when to be strong for the crowd and when to lose. An attempt to draw us back in and control the narrative.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/military-vax-data-rocks-dc-catastrophic-injury-toll-exposed-at-sen-johnson-hearing/

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
statefan91
Where are you seeing that vaxxed are getting COVID at higher rates than unvaxxed? I just hit a couple of State's Health Department pages and none of them tell that story but I could be missing something:

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/see-the-numbers/covid-19-in-virginia/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-status.htm#age

Wayland
statefan91 said:

Where are you seeing that vaxxed are getting COVID at higher rates than unvaxxed? I just hit a couple of State's Health Department pages and none of them tell that story but I could be missing something:

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/see-the-numbers/covid-19-in-virginia/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-status.htm#age

Look at Euro data where there is a single health system, so that it doesn't require positive matching across separate databases.

In the U.S., typically, if vax status is unknown they put it into unvaxxed which can screw up both the raw rates and the per capita.

Understanding there is testing bias.... but it isn't like it is ALL the unvaxxed and no one else getting COVID

But look at UK/NHS where they are much better at linking data:

statefan91
Thank you! Do you have a link for that so I can look at the data?
Wayland
statefan91 said:

Thank you! Do you have a link for that so I can look at the data?
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1049160/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-3-2022.pdf

NHS really does do a MUCH better job compiling data than the CDC/HHS.
packgrad
Unfortunately that's because the D in CDC now stands for Democrat. They're just a propaganda arm now. Glad to see there is actual data collection attempt in the UK.
Wayland
Cthepack
You sure? Being British and having had to deal with the NHS that is surprising. I am not saying they are worse. Just not sure you should believe their data any more.
Wayland
Cthepack said:

You sure? Being British and having had to deal with the NHS that is surprising. I am not saying they are worse. Just not sure you should believe their data any more.
I am not saying that the NHS is effective in their care.

I am saying they spent better efforts in managing their COVID data with regards to centralized management of a lot of the data.

The U.S. data (especially when connection vaccination status -> cases -> outcomes) is so disjointed and disparate that it is severely flawed.

Vaccine information is kept nowhere near case information or hospital status. And the integration of this data and requiring positive matching to identify status is severely lacking across systems.

I mean, in NC alone there might be half a dozen 'owners' or more of vaccination status data. Who knows how many there are across the country.... are these systems really sharing data well with test sites.... or hospitals?

I use the UK as an example because at this point, I am familiar with where a lot of it is. But when looking at data that purport to identify vaccine status -> case -> outcome...

I can look at UK and see GRANNY SMITH APPLE.... and then DENMARK and see FUJI APPLE ... and then ISRAEL and see GALA APPLE.

And then look at US data and see ORANGE.

You'd expect to find subtle differences, but when one country's data is so far off what other countries' data looks like, it raises an eyebrow. With me at least.

Most of the U.S. media doesn't seem to realize that there are other countries also facing the pandemic. And we can examine their datasets and go .... "Hey, I wonder why this looks nothing like the data we are seeing domestically???"

I understand that none of it is perfect and we have to work with what we have, but for similar sets of data, the rough outcomes should look roughly similar across Western countries.
Werewolf
As a modest example of Gaslighting and Censorship by Government and the Corporate Media. How many have heard about the VAXX MANDATE Trucker Convoy converging on Ottawa, Canada, the capital city of Canada?

Jan 25, 2022: "There are estimates the Canadian convoy could comprise 50,000 trucks from the West, East, and even from the United States. It's difficult to speculate what will transpire in the days ahead.

It looks like Ottawa could be swamped with long-haul trucks on Jan. 29. But with winter weather and potential issues, including possible roadblocks or traffic snarls, time will tell.

Whatever happens, it won't be for lack of support.

Thousands of Canadians have lined the route, cheered from overpasses and offered to feed drivers in their homes and restaurants.

It's a grassroots demonstration that has become far bigger than anything organizers had envisioned."

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-freedom-truckers-may-form-worlds-longest-convoy

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the longest truck convoy ever recorded was 7.5-kilometres long in Egypt in 2020.

Estimated length of convoy at this time is 70 km (42 miles long) and growing..
Wayland
Werewolf said:

As a modest example of Gaslighting and Censorship by Government and the Corporate Media. How many have heard about the VAXX MANDATE Trucker Convoy converging on Ottawa, Canada, the capital city of Canada?

Jan 25, 2022: "There are estimates the Canadian convoy could comprise 50,000 trucks from the West, East, and even from the United States. It's difficult to speculate what will transpire in the days ahead.

It looks like Ottawa could be swamped with long-haul trucks on Jan. 29. But with winter weather and potential issues, including possible roadblocks or traffic snarls, time will tell.

Thousands of Canadians have lined the route, cheered from overpasses and offered to feed drivers in their homes and restaurants.

It's a grassroots demonstration that has become far bigger than anything organizers had envisioned."

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-freedom-truckers-may-form-worlds-longest-convoy

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the longest truck convoy ever recorded was 7.5-kilometres long in Egypt in 2020.

The Freedom Convoy has a GoFundMe of over 5.5 million dollars at this point.... mostly of small donations (I guess simple math... average donation is ~77 dollars)
Cthepack
I understood what you meant. I stand by my statement.
Oldsouljer
Cthepack said:

The NHS has proven one thing in common with CDC. They'll do anything to not look incompetent, though they are. Remember when they denied a dying baby the chance to come to the U.S. for a shot at a life saving treatment that the Brits either couldn't or wouldn't provide?
Mormad
I ****ing hate this pandemic. Next week will be our 4th straight with no elective surgery. I feel for our patients who want and need care and are awaiting relief.

Huge webex meeting of the health system tonight to address the impact on our system, its providers, and the community.

337 covid inpts, our highest number since the pandemic began
108 this am waiting in the ED for admission
Typical wait in ED 45 hrs
75-80% admitted for covid so 20-25% with
75-80% admitted unvaxxed
10% rate of positivity among those tested for admission for other issues, suggesting a 10% prevalence, I think it's higher
1500 staff out with covid since December, 350 currently
SNF staff also affected so nowhere to send admitted pts who need facilities, prolonging hospital stays and clogging the system
Last week positivity rate 58%, that's ridiculous
This week 50%
Last week's weather caused a delay in data transmission so our already messy data that wayland laments is even further off/behind.

MAbs in our community have lowered admission rates 65% for those lucky enough to get them

Molnupiravir has scant 2 week data but zero admissions or deaths thus far, and we have plenty of it

Remdesivir and paxlovid in much shorter supply.

Evusheld being used in the immunocompromised
Ripper
Cthepack said:

I understood what you meant. I stand by my statement.
Then look at Denmark and Israel.
Wayland
Crossing fingers that you get relief soon. NC and SC are the only East Coast states that haven't started to the decline in COVID census according to HHS.

Case peak should be past for the state. Meck and Triangle appeared to peak before the rest of the state (pre weather disruption). Weather and holiday made it tough to see the rest.... Hopefully it is seen in the hospitals soon.
PackMom
Thanks for the update. Hope things improve soon. Have a family member with neuro issues.
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

I ****ing hate this pandemic. Next week will be our 4th straight with no elective surgery. I feel for our patients who want and need care and are awaiting relief.

Huge webex meeting of the health system tonight to address the impact on our system, its providers, and the community.

337 covid inpts, our highest number since the pandemic began
108 this am waiting in the ED for admission
Typical wait in ED 45 hrs
75-80% admitted for covid so 20-25% with
75-80% admitted unvaxxed
10% rate of positivity among those tested for admission for other issues, suggesting a 10% prevalence, I think it's higher
1500 staff out with covid since December, 350 currently
SNF staff also affected so nowhere to send admitted pts who need facilities, prolonging hospital stays and clogging the system
Last week positivity rate 58%, that's ridiculous
This week 50%
Last week's weather caused a delay in data transmission so our already messy data that wayland laments is even further off/behind.

MAbs in our community have lowered admission rates 65% for those lucky enough to get them

Molnupiravir has scant 2 week data but zero admissions or deaths thus far, and we have plenty of it

Remdesivir and paxlovid in much shorter supply.

Evusheld being used in the immunocompromised
For the people being admitted, is it mainly to get treatments they can not get in an at-home setting or for oxygen? It appears the number being admitted to ICU is significantly lower now than it has been for the entire pandemic (26% vs 16% of patients in ICU), so I was wondering what are the primary reasons for admission.

As far as Remdesivir, I understood from media reports that the FDA had withdrawn the EUA for its use with Covid patients, since it has a very low effectiveness for treating Omicron patients. Is it still being used for some patients?

One other question on treatments - have you heard much about the use of fluvoxamine? I have read reports that it has shown some effectiveness in treating Covid patients. It is interesting that it is seeing some success, since it is typically used to treat depression.

I really appreciate your detailed updates. They are very helpful.
Daviewolf83
Werewolf said:

I just saw this news on Twitter. Not sure why they are freezing the funds, but it does not seem right. As far as good news is concerned, Spotify called Neil Young's bluff and removed his music.

Mormad
they're admitted for various reasons. most are respiratory distress with low sats, and need steroids, O2, resp therapy, and support (nursing, PT/OT, IVF, etc). So many have exacerbation of underlying conditions too. Often, people don't even know they have underlying conditions until they're found when they seek care for CLI. so many don't go to the doctor that often, then get really sick with this sht, only to find the also have hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia once they are actually worked up. They get sick and their blood glucose shoots to 400, and their sats sag into the 80s, and they come in huffing and puffing. ICU numbers are down, which is great. But I'll admit the poor saps on the floor struggling to breathe is a more gut wrenching sight than the ventilated patients.

remdesivir used to be on the treatment protocol for inpts. But lack of verifiable effectiveness led to it being downgraded to an option for treatment. It recently was approved for outpatient management and insurance companies are finally coming around to paying for its use. (as I said before, it's really expensive) Given the lack of abundant options available for outpt therapy, it's being offered to those who meet criteria. Only about 10 doses are available per day, much like paxlovid and mAbs. 300-500 outpts per day are sent for consideration of covid therapy, and we had doses for about 30 until molnupiravir became more available here. So remdsivir was opened up to be able to offer SOMETHING to 10 of these folks, even though effectiveness is questionable.

I've read some stuff on the drug, but I can't say I know much. Never seen it actually used in our population. I'll see if it has been tried here.
packgrad
Somewhat related as Joe Rogan is the target of Biden's surgeon general wanting social media to censor his podcast due to "Covid misinformation"…

Another lefty, Neil Young, told Spotify Joe Rogan or him. Today Spotify removed the Neil Young catalog. Lol.
Mormad
PackMom said:

Thanks for the update. Hope things improve soon. Have a family member with neuro issues.
So glad to know you're still hanging around these parts, Mom. You're the best. Always nice to hear from you. PackMom is good peeps.
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

they're admitted for various reasons. most are respiratory distress with low sats, and need steroids, O2, resp therapy, and support (nursing, PT/OT, IVF, etc). So many have exacerbation of underlying conditions too. Often, people don't even know they have underlying conditions until they're found when they seek care for CLI. so many don't go to the doctor that often, then get really sick with this sht, only to find the also have hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia once they are actually worked up. They get sick and their blood glucose shoots to 400, and their sats sag into the 80s, and they come in huffing and puffing. ICU numbers are down, which is great. But I'll admit the poor saps on the floor struggling to breathe is a more gut wrenching sight than the ventilated patients.

remdesivir used to be on the treatment protocol for inpts. But lack of verifiable effectiveness led to it being downgraded to an option for treatment. It recently was approved for outpatient management and insurance companies are finally coming around to paying for its use. (as I said before, it's really expensive) Given the lack of abundant options available for outpt therapy, it's being offered to those who meet criteria. Only about 10 doses are available per day, much like paxlovid and mAbs. 300-500 outpts per day are sent for consideration of covid therapy, and we had doses for about 30 until molnupiravir became more available here. So remdsivir was opened up to be able to offer SOMETHING to 10 of these folks, even though effectiveness is questionable.

I've read some stuff on the drug, but I can't say I know much. Never seen it actually used in our population. I'll see if it has been tried here.
Thanks Mormad. Some of the positive reports on fluvoxamine are coming out of Canada. It appears to be an approved treatment option in some of their hospitals. I saw a Tweet a few days ago from Dr. Gandhi about it, so I did some further reading on the internet about it.
Daviewolf83
packgrad said:

Somewhat related as Joe Rogan is the target of Biden's surgeon general wanting social media to censor his podcast due to "Covid misinformation"…

Another lefty, Neil Young, told Spotify Joe Rogan or him. Today Spotify removed the Neil Young catalog. Lol.
Members of the government openly calling for specific people to be censured is something that should concern everyone. I watch some of Rogan's stuff and find it interesting. I do not always agree with him, but in no way should he be censured.

What people do not realize is Rogan's contract with Spotify will limit all attempts to have him censured. If Spotify takes down any of his broadcasts, they will owe him enough money that he can start his own network. They can not afford to censure him, since it would likely mean the end of Spotify as a going concern.
Werewolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Werewolf said:

I just saw this news on Twitter. Not sure why they are freezing the funds, but it does not seem right. As far as good news is concerned, Spotify called Neil Young's bluff and removed his music.

Global Cabal's power is massive ......tentacles everywhere including so-called fact checking companies.......not simply Banking, Media, Pharma and Media.
Werewolf
998 out of 1,000 across all ages survive COVID19 but what's the mortality rate of children w COVID.....maybe 999,999 out of 1 million or thereabouts ........and we're still going to inject an experimental concoction into their veins?

Maybe Henry Kissinger - a leading WEF member - was telling the truth?

GuerrillaPack
I have no doubt that Kissinger is a genocidal Satanist and would say something like that in private conversation, but are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I think I looked into it a while back after seeing it posted somewhere, and couldn't find a source documenting that Kissinger actually said that.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

I have no doubt that Kissinger is a genocidal Satanist and would say something like that in private conversation, but are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I think I looked into it a while back after seeing it posted somewhere, and couldn't find a source documenting that Kissinger actually said that.
Stew Peters posted it. I'd seen it elsewhere too.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

GP, whether Kissinger said that or not, it's being stated all over the world by the Globalist! These people are scary! Just take a look and study transhumanism. It's being pawned as a good thing to help people have better lives; however, their scheme appears to be much more sinister.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

GP, whether Kissinger said that or not, it's being stated all over the world by the Globalist! These people are scary! Just take a look and study transhumanism. It's being pawned as a good thing to help people have better lives; however, their scheme appears to be much more sinister.
I 100% completely agree. I've been researching the globalist "New World Order" agenda for almost 20 years, and know all about their agendas for depopulation and transhumanism. The reason I was questioning the alleged quote by Kissinger is that, in general, there are a lot of fake quotes out there that deniers of the NWO agenda use to "disprove" the reality of the NWO agenda -- with most of these fake quotes and other fake "evidence" being planted by supporters of the communist/NWO/globalist agenda for this exact purpose.
packgrad
Daviewolf83 said:

Werewolf said:

Will be interested to hear why the funds are being frozen. This is a pattern becoming all too consistent from the left.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Will be interested to hear why the funds are being frozen. This is a pattern becoming all too consistent from the left.
GoFundMe has been doing things like this for a while now. For example, they banned funding for Kyle Rittenhouse's defense before he went to trial. And there are other recent examples. At this point, anyone with anything close to a right-leaning cause would be wise to not use GoFundMe. There are other crowd fundraising platforms that do not censor and shut down conservatives.
Wayland
If the Atlantic keeps this up... some of this might actually sink in with readers.

statefan91
Really hate the low value headlines and information in articles like this:

The Health Director is quoted as there being no reason to be alarmed about the subvariant, so honestly what good is it to highlight it? Just makes people freak out thinking something worse is coming.
First Page Last Page
Page 447 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.