Coronavirus

2,054,208 Views | 19911 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Werewolf
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

Really hate the low value headlines and information in articles like this:

The Health Director is quoted as there being no reason to be alarmed about the subvariant, so honestly what good is it to highlight it? Just makes people freak out thinking something worse is coming.
I mean today's data isn't in yet... but Mecklenburg likely hit their case peak like over 2 weeks ago... note 7 day average was declining before weather became an issue.

sooooo.... breaking news?

Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

The Health Director is quoted as there being no reason to be alarmed about the subvariant, so honestly what good is it to highlight it? Just makes people freak out thinking something worse is coming.
I mean today's data isn't in yet... but Mecklenburg likely hit their case peak like over 2 weeks ago... note 7 day average was declining before weather became an issue.

It is interesting that Durham and Wake had earlier peaks than Forsyth and Guilford. This may explain why Mormad's hospital is still seeing high admission levels, but this area of the state has started seeing declines in daily admissions to the hospital. I am not sure what mechanism could have driven this kind of delayed peak in areas of the state separated by only a couple of hours.

Also, it is interesting that two of the most vaccinated counties (Wake and Durham) saw the largest case numbers. The population for Wake is larger, but Durham, Guilford, and Forsyth are comparable. As I recall, Forsyth and Guildford have lower vaccination rates than Durham.
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

It is interesting that Durham and Wake had earlier peaks than Forsyth and Guilford. This may explain why Mormad's hospital is still seeing high admission levels, but this area of the state has started seeing declines in daily admissions to the hospital. I am not sure what mechanism could have driven this kind of delayed peak in areas of the state separated by only a couple of hours.

Also, it is interesting that two of the most vaccinated counties (Wake and Durham) saw the largest case numbers. The population for Wake is larger, but Durham, Guilford, and Forsyth are comparable. As I recall, Forsyth and Guildford have lower vaccination rates than Durham.
I attribute part of Wake to just being drunk on testing but that could be my bias coming into play.

Triad cases were really pushing into peak in the MLK weekend and then with weather.... who knows what the disruption caused... and at this point is part of the problem backlog at this point.

It is amazing what a couple hours can do and how waves can be slightly shifted locally and regionally. Look how far ahead on the case downslope DC and VA are from NC. I mean, DC is almost in the "done, done" category.
Wayland

Sweden joins Norway in hating their children.... or something.
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Also, it is interesting that two of the most vaccinated counties (Wake and Durham) saw the largest case numbers. The population for Wake is larger, but Durham, Guilford, and Forsyth are comparable. As I recall, Forsyth and Guilford have lower vaccination rates than Durham.
Or again there is this from UK data.

But I still think there has to be heavy testing bias in there as well that likely needs to be accounted for.

Going back to my Wake drunk on testing.
packgrad
Wayland said:

If the Atlantic keeps this up... some of this might actually sink in with readers.

Boy, that Carrie has a gift with the pen. Great article.
statefan91
Do you know what a potential reason for the vaxxed 2x population having the highest rates of cases? You mention test bias, I assume that is the thought that those larger counties with high vaxxed would also be more likely to test as they get symptoms whereas counties with lower vaxxed may have people that just aren't going to get tested / don't have availability to get tested? I haven't seen anything from a medical mechanism standpoint that would lead to double vaxxed being more susceptible.
TheStorm
Wayland said:

Sweden joins Norway in hating their children.... or something.
And yet, I've seen our current government's 5-8-10 propaganda piece about vaccines for children at least 10-15 times already this morning... it's almost like the Ice Cream Man driving through your neighborhood on a hot summer day... all unicorns and rainbows... with just a little smidge of **** on the side.
Wayland
Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

I attribute part of Wake to just being drunk on testing but that could be my bias coming into play.

Triad cases were really pushing into peak in the MLK weekend and then with weather.... who knows what the disruption caused... and at this point is part of the problem backlog at this point.

It is amazing what a couple hours can do and how waves can be slightly shifted locally and regionally. Look how far ahead on the case downslope DC and VA are from NC. I mean, DC is almost in the "done, done" category.
So random... Cary was added to the NC DHHS waste water this week. This data is through 1/19 so about to when the weather started causing case issues. But Cary's poop peak was back the first week in January.

Interesting to see its curve against say.... Winston-Salem

GuerrillaPack
Communist-run Canada going even more hardcore draconian....

The government of Quebec has now expanded their vaccine passport system (from liquor stores, gyms, restaurants, etc) to "big box" retailers. For now they are still allowing the unvaxxed to be able to shop for groceries. If you want to get groceries from a place like Walmart or Costco, you have to have a "health warden" accompany you inside the store to make sure that you only buy food or medicine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/quebec-canada-bans-unvaxxed-buying-groceries-major-retailers-unless-accompanied-health-warden-will-ensure-buy-food-medicine/

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
The communist Ministry of Truth at work....

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack said:

Communist-run Canada going even more hardcore draconian....

The government of Quebec has now expanded their vaccine passport system (from liquor stores, gyms, restaurants, etc) to "big box" retailers. For now they are still allowing the unvaxxed to be able to shop for groceries. If you want to get groceries from a place like Walmart or Costco, you have to have a "health warden" accompany you inside the store to make sure that you only buy food or medicine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/quebec-canada-bans-unvaxxed-buying-groceries-major-retailers-unless-accompanied-health-warden-will-ensure-buy-food-medicine/

It is likely to push more people to buy online, rather than in a local store. I know it would push me to change my buying behavior.
PackFansXL
The CRAZY has just engulfed this place! I never would have believed we would be facing this kind of lunacy in the West. WOW!
GuerrillaPack
Soviet-run YouTube bans Dan Bongino, for "questioning the effectiveness of masks".

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/youtube-permanently-bans-fox-news-host-dan-bongino-2022-01-26/

Quote:

YouTube permanently bans Fox News host Dan Bongino

Jan 26 (Reuters) - Fox News Channel host Dan Bongino on Wednesday became among the most-followed conservative personalities to be permanently banned from YouTube, a week after the Google-owned video service said he had posted COVID-19 misinformation.

YouTube suspended one of Bongino's YouTube channels on Jan. 20 after he posted a video where he questioned the effectiveness of using masks against the coronavirus, a violation of the company's pandemic-related misinformation policy. His later attempt to circumvent that one-week suspension by posting from another channel triggered a permanent ban, YouTube said.

Bongino has a huge following on Rumble, though...2.08 million. So he's gonna be alright. This is the answer to far Left Marxists running all the Big Tech platforms, and banning and suppressing all truthful information that refutes and opposes their Satanic agenda....we migrate to alternative platforms.

https://rumble.com/c/Bongino
Werewolf
P L A N D E M I C

The war on covid ends when the people of the United States acknowledge these facts:

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. Stop testing asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. Covid-19 is easily treatable at home with early multi-drug treatment.

5. The highly toxic drug Remdesivir is killing hospital patients.

6. The current leaky vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

7. The virus is not severe for the vast majority of healthy people under the age of 60.

Sincerely,

Follow & Share
@Real_JudyMikovits
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Here are the REAL effective treatments for the Wu Flu....not the clot shots or the highly dangerous drug Remdesivir that is killing patients in the hospital.

But Ivermectin, HCQ, Vitamins C & D, and Zinc.

If you are seriously ill, contact doctors who will prescribe true treatments, such as at this organization, represented at the panel discussion held by U.S. Senator Ron Johnson.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctors-organization-has-treated-over-150000-covid-19-patients-with-99-99-percent-survival_4236896.html

Quote:

Doctor's Organization Has Treated Over 150,000 COVID-19 Patients With 99.99 Percent Survival

By Meiling Lee
January 26, 2022 Updated: January 27, 2022

A doctor who has been offering free telehealth services to COVID-19 patients during the pandemic says that early treatment for COVID-19 works, claiming that he has a 99.99 percent survival rate.

"We have a team of volunteer free doctors that donate their time to help treat these patients that come to us," Dr. Ben Marble, the founder of myfreedoctor.com, an online medical consultation service, said at a roundtable discussion hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Jan. 24.

He added, "We deliver the early treatment protocols to them as early as we can, and we have a 99.99 percent survival rate. So, I believe myfreedoctor.com, the free volunteered doctors have settled the science on thisearly treatment works, period!"

Marble was answering Johnson's question about what people can do if they or their loved ones have COVID-19.

People can visit the website myfreedoctor.com, create an account, and fill out a patient intake form if the doctors are accepting new patients for that day. One of the doctors will then reach out in less than 24 hours. With a huge demand for their services, the physicians say they can only "accept a certain number of patients each day."

Marble says that he and his small team of volunteer doctors prescribe [Dr. Peter] McCullough's treatment protocol, which consists of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, and other low-cost generic drugs. They also prescribe vitamins D and C, and zinc.
Daviewolf83
Some updates to my previous posts. Deaths from Covid for this year's Winter Wave continue to be low when compared to last year's Winter Wave. Additionally, the percentage of cases hospitalized for this Winter Wave continues to be significantly below last year's Winter Wave and and last year's Summer Wave.

Percentage of Reported Cases Hospitalized (2020 Winter Wave): 6.0%
Percentage of Reported Cases Hospitalized (2021 Summer Wave): 6.1%
Percentage of Reported Cases Hospitalized (2021 Winter Wave): 2.1% <==12/1 thru 1/27

GuerrillaPack
Coinciding with the recent data out the U.K., new data from Scotland also shows that the UNvaxxed are getting the Omicron at the lowest rates, far lower than those double and triple vaxxed.

The vaxx makes you more susceptible to getting sick.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-very-concerning-data-from-scotland

Quote:

Horowitz: The very concerning data from Scotland

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.

[...]

This also coincides with the latest data from the U.K. Health Security Agency of the entire United Kingdom. This data now shows higher rates of infection among the triple-vaccinated in all but the youngest people.

GuerrillaPack
lolol

fat stacks for the vaxx

Wayland
Daviewolf83
If you come in contact with a long-Covid zealot arguing kids have to continue masking due to long-Covid, just refer them to this study. These are people trying to use emotion instead of facts to manipulate people to bend the knee at the Covidian alter.

bgr3
GuerrillaPack said:

lolol

fat stacks for the vaxx

Nothing says Chicago like open and blatant bribery!
Daviewolf83
If you are interested, the Twitter link below is a very good summary of the Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants. It is an interesting thread on the genomic differences between BA.1 and BA.2 and the growth rate of the two subvariants worldwide. Just so you are aware BA.1 is 21K and BA.2 is 21L. You need to recognize this as you read the thread.

In summary, the following quote is important to note:

Quote:

"This said, I would guess we'll see 21L create a substantially longer tail of circulation of Omicron than would have existed with just 21K, but that it won't drive the scale of epidemics we've experienced with Omicron in January."

packgrad
Bellhenmar
Werewolf said:

P L A N D E M I C

The war on covid ends when the people of the United States acknowledge these facts:

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. Stop testing asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. Covid-19 is easily treatable at home with early multi-drug treatment.

5. The highly toxic drug Remdesivir is killing hospital patients.

6. The current leaky vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

7. The virus is not severe for the vast majority of healthy people under the age of 60.

Sincerely,

Follow & Share
@Real_JudyMikovits
I agree with all this except #5. I think the way it's used is improper and too late. Remdesivir is best used EARLY in the treatment but they require it to be used when a person is hospitalized, which is LATE in the process. If they would allow it to be used in much the same way as regeneron and the like I think you would not see the amount of seemingly toxic results. But when they ware given the drug the body is already starting to shut down therefore it appears like the drug is doing it and maybe at that stage it is. But I believe the problem to be the time frame when it's given.
packgrad
TheStorm
Daviewolf83 said:

If you come in contact with a long-Covid zealot arguing kids have to continue masking due to long-Covid, just refer them to this study. These are people trying to use emotion instead of facts to manipulate people to bend the knee at the Covidian alter.

I personally believe that "long covid" is only now being referenced because the jig is almost completely up... and now something else has to be cited to continue the charade...

Mormad - Thanks for the detailed status update within the Cone system the other day... Questions: 1) What general percentage of these people truly "need" to be hospitalized in the opinion of your more "front line" peers within the system? Just wondered if that was a discussion that you've had or not? 2) What are your colleagues seeing as far as average duration of hospitalization? 3) What is the survival rate from the total population of those currently being hospitalized?

Thanks in advance.
Werewolf
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/27/nyt-admits-unvaccinated-had-lower-covid-infection-rate/

A New York TImes confession.
Werewolf
Whistleblowers Share DOD Medical Data Thar Blows Vaccine Safety Debate Wide Open | Daniel Horowitz The Blaze (https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-whistleblowers-share-dod-medical-data-that-blows-vaccine-safety-debate-wide-open)

Data, transparency, and surveillance. That is what has been missing from the greatest experiment on humans of all time throughout this pandemic. Now, military medical whistleblowers have come forward with what they claim is perhaps the most accurate and revealing data set on vaccine safety one could possibly find.

On Monday, during Sen. Ron Johnson's five-hour hearing on a "COVID-19: Second Opinion (https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html)," Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, who has been representing clients suing the vaccine mandates, presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) that paints a shockingly disturbing picture of the health of our service members in 2021:

Neurological issues: a 1,000% increase, from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000

Cancer: an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021)

Pulmonary embolisms: a 467% increase

Myocardial infarction: a 269% increase

Bell's palsy: a 291% increase

Miscarriages: a 300% increase in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182.

Congenital malformations (for children of military personnel): a 156% increase

Female infertility: a 471% increase

DMED is quite literally an epidemiological surveillance program designed for the express purpose of detecting surges in illness and injury to make sure the military is combat-ready. It's about national security even more than public health. Why would the military not have blown the whistle and warned the CDC right away about this data? On the military health system website (https://www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Combat-Support/Armed-Forces-Health-Surveillance-Division), the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Division (AFHSD) is described as "the central epidemiologic resource for the U.S. Armed Forces, conducting medical surveillance to protect those who serve our nation in uniform and allies who are critical to our national security interests."

GuerrillaPack
Seeing more and more reports of a huge increase in the mortality rate in Western nations (admittedly "non-covid" deaths) over the last few months, especially the latter half of 2021. I think Werewolf posted on this several days ago, about how life insurance companies are reporting at least a 40% increase in the mortality rate over the last several months.

Here is very interesting testimony (with video) here of a coroner from the U.K. He says that in the last few months he's seen a 500% to 600% increase in deaths from thrombosis - when blood clots block the veins or arteries, causing strokes and heart attacks. And these are people in their 20s, 30s, 40s...not just the elderly. And he says that 9 out of 10 of those dying from these blood clots are vaccinated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/never-seen-many-deaths-around-500-600-increase-funeral-director-uk-reveals-increasing-number-death-vaccinated-young-adults/
packgrad
Yep

Mormad
TheStorm said:

Daviewolf83 said:

I personally believe that "long covid" is only now being referenced because the jig is almost completely up... and now something else has to be cited to continue the charade...

Mormad - Thanks for the detailed status update within the Cone system the other day... Questions: 1) What general percentage of these people truly "need" to be hospitalized in the opinion of your more "front line" peers within the system? Just wondered if that was a discussion that you've had or not? 2) What are your colleagues seeing as far as average duration of hospitalization? 3) What is the survival rate from the total population of those currently being hospitalized?

Thanks in advance.

1. The percentage of pts admitted that "need" admission approaches 100%. Nobody wants to admit covid pts. We dont even have room for them, and it hinders the care of non covid pts and puts staff at risk. None of them would be admitted if they didn't meet criteria.

2. 4 days

3. Don't know specific numbers, but deaths are more rare
Oldsouljer
Kinda makes the case for the people to demand a drastic downsizing of the power and scope of the Federal government with the outright elimination of certain agencies. Or an asteroid hitting the swamp, whichever comes first.
Everpack

Two years in and all the data that's available, this is the response to a rare legitimate question in the White House.
GuerrillaPack
Virginia Attorney General: "State universities cannot mandate the covid vaccines"

Too bad state AGs weren't doing this months ago before the damage was done, and almost all students were forced by the communist university administrators to take the jabs...

First Page Last Page
Page 448 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.