Coronavirus

2,000,665 Views | 19842 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackPA2015 said:

Update from our hospital system. These are across all campuses; they had to open up more floors instead of having just the main campus hospital 2 floors.

210 hospitalized (183 unvaccinated), 48 ICU (45 unvaccinated), 30 on vents (27 unvaccinated). This is just from our internal hospital main page, so do not know demographics, yet, past that.
Seem to be in line with numbers we have seen out of other states with the ~90% unvax with the hospitalizations.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

My daughter experienced a similar thing last week. The nurse told her that she wouldn't move her from Triage without the vaccine. My daughter left the ER.

These doctors should be banned from practicing ever again!!

Are you just reading headlines or do you actually know what the doctors did?
The headlines came directly from my daughter, right after it happened... I was in the car, outside the ER, because, of her age, I wasn't aloud in, until she was given a room.

Civ, do you really think I would use my daughter to make up a story?

Of course not, I wasn't referring to your daughter's unfortunate experience with that bad nurse.

I was referring to the Florida doctors that briefly walked out that you say shouldn't practice again.
ciscopack
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

We have a way out of the pandemic and a large segment of the population have decided to ignore it. These people do NOT care about the health of their fellow citizens, so please do NOT expect me to care about their health.

This is 100% false, and a malicious demonization of those who choose to not be injected.

Those who are not vaxxed are NOT a threat to the vaxxed. Aren't the vaxxed supposedly protected by their mystery concoction injections? And vaxxed people can contract and spread the Wu Flu just as much as unvaxxed. So unvaxxed people are no more of a threat to spread it to others than vaxxed people.

Unvaxxed people care VERY much about not only their own health, but that of others. They wish no harm upon anyone. They just so happen to believe that the injections themselves cause harm.
Speaking as a vaccinated person who really didn't want to be vaccinated, I concur with this. Moreover, I see no reason for the COVID-recovered to be vaccinated. Real Americans will echo Patrick Henry in "give me Liberty or give me Death." But anything between the two is unacceptable.
All first graders should say the same. Anyone with a baby or kid under 8....don't ever give them any more shots. It's government control....they're putting chips in your kids to control and keep up with them. lmao
Vaccines have been linked to causing the skyrocketing incidence of autism in children, as well as other neurological disorders. The mercury-based compounds in the vaccines are neurotoxins, and are believed to be the cause. Autism is now diagnosed in 1 in 54 children (per CDC), or 1.85% of children. In the year 2000, it was only 6.7 children per 1000 (0.67%). This is a nearly three-fold increase in the rate of autism in just the last couple decades. In the 1970s, the rate of autism was only 2 to 4 cases per 10,000 children.

The HUGE increase in autism over the past few decades coincides with a similar increase in the number of vaccines that children are recommended to take. They now take around 16 different vaccines (with multiple does for most of those, totaling over 50 shots).

Many parents with autistic children have noticed the exact time period that a sudden change happens to their child...around 8-12 months old when the child is due to take a large number of vaccines in one visit to the doctor. The child will be healthy and normal, and then after they take 5, 6, or 7+ shots in one visit, that very day or the the day following that the child is observed to have a huge change -- being withdrawn and non-verbal, and exhibiting other signs of brain or neurological damage.

Communities such as the Amish, which do not take ANY vaccines, reportedly have virtually zero incidence of autism in their children, and are more healthy than children who are vaccinated.
I took the FDA approved vaccine x 2 and all my shots to go to school ~60 years ago...never had a problem.

The last shot I had before to vaccine was the Tetanus booster.....you know.....every 10 years. Rusty nails and such. I used to survey and I had to survey the old Raleigh dump when it was full of green water and I stepped on something that cut through my hip boots, cut my leg and filled those with the lime green water. I've had 4 since then and that day I spent 7 hours at the Wake Memorial Em. room and I told them I'm leaving....2 minutes later it was all done. Maybe I should have just gone for LOCK JAW?

I've been trying to stick to Clorox and Peroxide but now I'm thinking horse and hog worm medicine might work well?

Cisco, you're a sick person... based on your last statement, you've been watching too much Rachel Maddow!
You'll have to keep me up with what she's talking about; I have no idea. I was watching 2 sports on 2 TVs Sat. or Sun. night (?) and the national news came on one of them and the dude was talking about people in Mississippi and Alabama taking horse and cow wormer medicine to ward off Covid. Selling out at VET stores.

I have a slightly scared buddy in the hospital now on oxygen with Covid....they ran out of Covid floor rooms. He's in pretty good shape for 58-61?. He was not vaccinated. Struggling with the disease.
caryking
griff17matt said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

My daughter experienced a similar thing last week. The nurse told her that she wouldn't move her from Triage without the vaccine. My daughter left the ER.

The headlines came directly from my daughter, right after it happened... I was in the car, outside the ER, because, of her age, I wasn't aloud in, until she was given a room.

Is she younger than 5 and strangely articulate and aware of societal issues? If so, please post it on Twitter asap.
She is 21!! posting on twitter is not my thing!!!

I hope you are being sarcastic and not ****ty!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Mormad
FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

So what happens if heart disease comes into play for an obese patient? What about cancer for a smoker? As someone who has family working on the front lines, I completely understand the frustration. But if you pick and choose who you treat based on your beliefs, you are in the wrong profession.

As best i can tell these providers weren't walking out on patient care or refusing care. I can't find evidence of that. In fact, most articles state that this was done "before they went to work in the icu,..." This appears to be a simple demonstration to raise awareness. I haven't found evidence of picking and choosing based on beliefs. No different than a few of our docs being seen with walkouts here to protest when the hospital started requiring vaxxes to work. Was that shameful?
Packchem91
Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

So what happens if heart disease comes into play for an obese patient? What about cancer for a smoker? As someone who has family working on the front lines, I completely understand the frustration. But if you pick and choose who you treat based on your beliefs, you are in the wrong profession.

As best i can tell these providers weren't walking out on patient care or refusing care. I can't find evidence of that. In fact, most articles state that this was done "before they went to work in the icu,..." This appears to be a simple demonstration to raise awareness. I haven't found evidence of picking and choosing based on beliefs. No different than a few of our docs being seen with walkouts here to protest when the hospital started requiring vaxxes to work. Was that shameful?
Yeah, the linked was missing any context, but I didn't gather they were stopping care.

I did think the local host, whom I'm assuming was an actual reporter, got a bit carried away with his framing the question to teh doctor by ripping whomever had spoken out against masks.
caryking
Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

It's not shameful for anybody to speak up about what they believe in! If all of this was done, as you stated, then, so be it...

I guess you are saying the media was giving us dis-information, right?

Joe Biden
caryking
ciscopack said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

We have a way out of the pandemic and a large segment of the population have decided to ignore it. These people do NOT care about the health of their fellow citizens, so please do NOT expect me to care about their health.

This is 100% false, and a malicious demonization of those who choose to not be injected.

Those who are not vaxxed are NOT a threat to the vaxxed. Aren't the vaxxed supposedly protected by their mystery concoction injections? And vaxxed people can contract and spread the Wu Flu just as much as unvaxxed. So unvaxxed people are no more of a threat to spread it to others than vaxxed people.

Unvaxxed people care VERY much about not only their own health, but that of others. They wish no harm upon anyone. They just so happen to believe that the injections themselves cause harm.
Speaking as a vaccinated person who really didn't want to be vaccinated, I concur with this. Moreover, I see no reason for the COVID-recovered to be vaccinated. Real Americans will echo Patrick Henry in "give me Liberty or give me Death." But anything between the two is unacceptable.
All first graders should say the same. Anyone with a baby or kid under 8....don't ever give them any more shots. It's government control....they're putting chips in your kids to control and keep up with them. lmao
Vaccines have been linked to causing the skyrocketing incidence of autism in children, as well as other neurological disorders. The mercury-based compounds in the vaccines are neurotoxins, and are believed to be the cause. Autism is now diagnosed in 1 in 54 children (per CDC), or 1.85% of children. In the year 2000, it was only 6.7 children per 1000 (0.67%). This is a nearly three-fold increase in the rate of autism in just the last couple decades. In the 1970s, the rate of autism was only 2 to 4 cases per 10,000 children.

The HUGE increase in autism over the past few decades coincides with a similar increase in the number of vaccines that children are recommended to take. They now take around 16 different vaccines (with multiple does for most of those, totaling over 50 shots).

Many parents with autistic children have noticed the exact time period that a sudden change happens to their child...around 8-12 months old when the child is due to take a large number of vaccines in one visit to the doctor. The child will be healthy and normal, and then after they take 5, 6, or 7+ shots in one visit, that very day or the the day following that the child is observed to have a huge change -- being withdrawn and non-verbal, and exhibiting other signs of brain or neurological damage.

Communities such as the Amish, which do not take ANY vaccines, reportedly have virtually zero incidence of autism in their children, and are more healthy than children who are vaccinated.
I took the FDA approved vaccine x 2 and all my shots to go to school ~60 years ago...never had a problem.

The last shot I had before to vaccine was the Tetanus booster.....you know.....every 10 years. Rusty nails and such. I used to survey and I had to survey the old Raleigh dump when it was full of green water and I stepped on something that cut through my hip boots, cut my leg and filled those with the lime green water. I've had 4 since then and that day I spent 7 hours at the Wake Memorial Em. room and I told them I'm leaving....2 minutes later it was all done. Maybe I should have just gone for LOCK JAW?

I've been trying to stick to Clorox and Peroxide but now I'm thinking horse and hog worm medicine might work well?

Cisco, you're a sick person... based on your last statement, you've been watching too much Rachel Maddow!
the national news came on one of them and the dude was talking about people in Mississippi and Alabama taking horse and cow wormer medicine to ward off Covid. Selling out at VET stores.
Yes, I agree, certain media has stated people were using the animal version of the drugs; however, there is a version for people as well...

Joe Biden
griff17matt
caryking said:

griff17matt said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

Is she younger than 5 and strangely articulate and aware of societal issues? If so, please post it on Twitter asap.
She is 21!! posting on twitter is not my thing!!!

I hope you are being sarcastic and not ****ty!

COMPLETE sarcasm poking fun at those idiots that have 3 year olds that have hot takes on US foreign policy
mrcpack17

I've lost all hope.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

It's not shameful for anybody to speak up about what they believe in! If all of this was done, as you stated, then, so be it...

I think the MSNBC banner for the story is at least lazy, and/or misleading, and is then picked up as is by whatever twitter site this is -- which can then lead to misinterpretation by readers.

The implication of "walkout", to me, is miners walking off the line and refusing to work. It looks like these guys are using the opportunity for a few minutes -- apparently still in the hospital facility -- to convey a reasonable message. There is no indication they are failing to provide a service (that would be shameful).

Again, more problematic for me is the editorializing the guy performing the interview does.....
statefan91
Couple rooms in daycare shut down today, thankfully not my kids at this point.

Son goes to Kindergarten this week, hopefully they stay in person.

Wish folks would get vaxxed, reduce hospitalizations and death, and move this thing into the category of a common cold for most of us. We could be there already if more had gotten vaxxed.
GuerrillaPack
statefan91 said:

Couple rooms in daycare shut down today, thankfully not my kids at this point.

Son goes to Kindergarten this week, hopefully they stay in person.

Wish folks would get vaxxed, reduce hospitalizations and death, and move this thing into the category of a common cold for most of us. We could be there already if more had gotten vaxxed.
We've already been there for the entire last year and a half. "Covid" is just a re-branding of the seasonal flu, with a deliberately inflated number of fake "cases", due to the bogus PCR testing.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
mdreid
FlossyDFlynt
Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

Forgive me then, I just saw the Twitter headlines. If thats how it went down, then I actually applaud them. Its a good way to hopefully raise awareness.
Mormad
caryking said:

Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

Honestly, Cary, i couldn't open the tweet so i googled it and read articles/news i found describing the event. They all portrayed it as an off hours demonstration that didn't hinder care to patients.
Mormad
No reason to apologize, brother. We're all trying to figure this stuff out.
packgrad
I bet we don't "get through the winter ok" and people don't "step up" enough. And elections will be just around the corner.... so incredibly predictable.

Packchem91
FlossyDFlynt said:

Mormad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

Forgive me then, I just saw the Twitter headlines. If thats how it went down, then I actually applaud them. Its a good way to hopefully raise awareness.
And that is one of the major issues we face on pretty much every topic now. And we are ALL guilty -- and lord knows the news agencies are guilty of fueling this.

1) Event happens
2) News agencies create lazy, incomplete, or misleading headline and/or photo
2a) Often item 2 seems consistent with the editorial slant of providing news agency
3) Readers --- often looking to either confirm their bias or confirm the bias they know is part of an agency, read only the headline, etc.
4) Get angry, fuels further distrust of everyone in teh system.
4a) Readers / consumers of the misinformation then apply their own biases and put a spin on it "shameful", or "see, I told you so", or other similar epitaph on social media platforms. Others partially consume that mis-information, etc, etc, etc....

Wayland
packgrad said:

I bet we don't "get through the winter ok" and people don't "step up" enough. And elections will be just around the corner.... so incredibly predictable.

If he had a little more humility. I would dog on him less. But that tweet reminds me of something I saw today.

Edit: Naw, I would still go at him because he is a narcissistic PoS.
statefan91
Besides the first tweet, the other 3 are based on being able to get most of the population vaccinated which hasn't happened. It's like saying I can buy a car as long as I put money away in savings but then don't actually follow-through.
packgrad
Most of the population is vaccinated.
statefan91
You're right, looks like 51.5% of total pop

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-people-onedose-pop-pop18
Wayland
statefan91 said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-people-onedose-pop-pop18
Or another way to look at it, 73.1% of adults have at least one dose and 91.4% of over 65 have at least one dose.
GuerrillaPack
mdreid said:

This has NOTHING to do with health and safety. These vaccine passports are all a "punitive measure", designed to push people to take the injections.

If it was about safety, then wouldn't they be requiring masks as a first step out outdoor events? But no. They don't require masks outdoors, but leapfrog all the way to requiring that you take the poison injection.

I bet a lot of people are going to be providing fake CDC cards and fake test results. Then the next step is the QR codes, and when people start faking those too...guess what's next?? A biometric ID or even implantable microchips.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Or another way to look at it, 73.1% of adults have at least one dose and 91.4% of over 65 have at least one dose.

Combine that with natural immunity... what are we doing here??? Let's get this show on the road and put the troll to pasture.
statefan91
packgrad said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Combine that with natural immunity... what are we doing here??? Let's get this show on the road and put the troll to pasture.
Yeah - Delta's become a huge problem because it's shifted the goalposts significantly. I would like nothing more than to not worry about my kids being out of school for two weeks and inhibiting my ability to work.
Wayland
statefan91 said:

packgrad said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Yeah - Delta's become a huge problem because it's shifted the goalposts significantly. I would like nothing more than to not worry about my kids being out of school for two weeks and inhibiting my ability to work.
There will always be another variable to shift the goalposts.

Your kids being out of school for two weeks (assuming 'contact tracing/quarantine' and not illness) is a COVID 'response' issue... not a COVID issue.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

It's never been about a disease that is real threat. This is a not a real pandemic. It's a scamdemic. The real aim has been to push this communist, NWO, "Great Reset" of society agenda. And the first step in that agenda is mandating vaccines and then having "vaccine passports", which are the first step towards implementing the Chinese-style social credit score system -- whereby the government has a database on everyone and you cannot participate in society without it, including not being able to buy and sell or have a job without it. It's a precursor to a "Mark of the Beast" type system and total control of the population.
statefan91
Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Your kids being out of school for two weeks (assuming 'contact tracing/quarantine' and not illness) is a COVID 'response' issue... not a COVID issue.
I don't disagree, but those two thinks are coupled for the foreseeable future.
Wayland
statefan91 said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Because we allow them to be.

We have allowed fear instead of reason to drive the response.

Children should be in school, in person. Period.
bgr3
Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Wayland said:

statefan91 said:

Because we allow them to be.

We have allowed fear instead of reason to drive the response.

Children should be in school, maskless, in person. Period.
FTFY.
TheStorm
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

Hippocratic Oath.
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

mdreid said:

This has NOTHING to do with health and safety. These vaccine passports are all a "punitive measure", designed to push people to take the injections.

If it was about safety, then wouldn't they be requiring masks as a first step out outdoor events? But no. They don't require masks outdoors, but leapfrog all the way to requiring that you take the poison injection.

I bet a lot of people are going to be providing fake CDC cards and fake test results. Then the next step is the QR codes, and when people start faking those too...guess what's next?? A biometric ID or even implantable microchips.

LSU is in on it?
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

mdreid said:

LSU is in on it?
99% of the people running universities are hardcore Marxist ideologues. Why wouldn't they be in on this tyrannical agenda?
First Page Last Page
Page 362 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.