Coronavirus

2,004,637 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Werewolf
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jtbridges317 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

As I have being saying since The Elf and the CDC came out with their ridiculous mask mandate recommendation for vaccinated people, here is more information that vaccinated people are LESS infectious than unvaccinated people. This is why knowing the CT count for PCR tests is important.

To be clear, it is the UNVACCINATED people propelling the current wave of virus and cases, it is the UNVACCINATED who are filling up our hospitals and consuming precious hospital resources, and it is the UNVACCINATED people who make up the vast majority of people dying of Covid-19.

Das Fuhrer Fauci has you brainwashed huh? You literally sound so ridiculous. Take a step back and reread the incredibly divisive statement you made, and then delete your account. Maybe go for a walk, and if you'd like, I know a great tattoo removal shop to get rid of that swastika you have. It's literally segregation 2.0 with you morons

His post is literally being critical of Fauci.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
metcalfmafia
Sit this one out boss.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

In Orlando, people watering their lawns is linked to an increase in Covid cases. It is a religion.

So is it your point that they shouldn't temporarily divert the liquid oxygen to hospitals? Or Is it that you think the hospitals don't really need it and this is just a publicity stunt?
Daviewolf83
Jtbridges317 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

As I have being saying since The Elf and the CDC came out with their ridiculous mask mandate recommendation for vaccinated people, here is more information that vaccinated people are LESS infectious than unvaccinated people. This is why knowing the CT count for PCR tests is important.

To be clear, it is the UNVACCINATED people propelling the current wave of virus and cases, it is the UNVACCINATED who are filling up our hospitals and consuming precious hospital resources, and it is the UNVACCINATED people who make up the vast majority of people dying of Covid-19.

Das Fuhrer Fauci has you brainwashed huh? You literally sound so ridiculous. Take a step back and reread the incredibly divisive statement you made, and then delete your account. Maybe go for a walk, and if you'd like, I know a great tattoo removal shop to get rid of that swastika you have. It's literally segregation 2.0 with you morons. I mean replace unvaccinated with Jew, and take that in

I have no intention to "delete my account" and I plan to keep posting here for as long as the moderators let me. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem if you think I am in support of The Elf and the CDC on masks. If you do not want to read my posts, you can use the ignore button. It works really well.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

In Orlando, people watering their lawns is linked to an increase in Covid cases. It is a religion.

So is it your point that they shouldn't temporarily divert the liquid oxygen to hospitals? Or Is it that you think the hospitals don't really need it and this is just a publicity stunt?
Lol. No.
PackFansXL
Quote:

The Food and Drug Administration fully approved Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID vaccine for individuals 16 and older, adding a boost of legitimacy to the shot now that it has shed its emergency use designation.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fda-fully-approves-pfizers-covid-vaccine/
Oldsouljer
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Food and Drug Administration fully approved Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID vaccine for individuals 16 and older, adding a boost of legitimacy to the shot now that it has shed its emergency use designation.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fda-fully-approves-pfizers-covid-vaccine/
And for those who are concerned that the decision isn't purely driven by longstanding approval protocols, there are alternatives.
https://wlos.com/news/local/monoclonal-antibody-treatments-increase-18-fold-help-reduce-covid-19-hospitalizations-in-nc
caryking
Please tell me why the Pfizer Vaccine is being FDA approved!

Also, what now for Moderna and J&J? Typically, once a drug has been approved for full use (no longer emergency use), then any other drug, being utilized, would no longer be approved for emergency use.

I'm sure the Emergency Use Authorization violated all normal protocols!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Lol. No.
so maybe I'm missing the point on Monday morning brain fog...but what is the problem with the story? (I assume you have a problem with it, with your "it is a religion" comment?
mrcpack17
IIRC, Pfizer was the first to start its application process to become approved. Moderna followed a month or so later and it likely to be approved next. I'm not sure if J&J has started the approval process or not.

packgrad
Article I read said J&J has not yet filed. The article also said same as you stated in regards to timeline for Moderna.
Daviewolf83
Following are the latest hospitalization charts by age group and overall vaccination charts, based on the most recent updates from NCDHHS. As shown in past updates, the majority of those hospitalized continue to be the 50-59 year old age group. Thanks to the vaccines, the older age groups impacted in the Winter Wave are less impacted now.

Civilized
caryking said:

Also, what now for Moderna and J&J? Typically, once a drug has been approved for full use (no longer emergency use), then any other drug, being utilized, would no longer be approved for emergency use.

Can you restate your questions Cary?
Civilized
metcalfmafia said:

Sit this one out boss.

LOLOL
Everpack
Daviewolf83 said:

Following are the latest hospitalization charts by age group and overall vaccination charts, based on the most recent updates from NCDHHS. As shown in past updates, the majority of those hospitalized continue to be the 50-59 year old age group. Thanks to the vaccines, the older age groups impacted in the Winter Wave are less impacted now.

Why do we keep getting stories of hospitals being overran, especially in the <18 age group? How were hospitals able to maintain during the winter wave, but are overwhelmed now?
Packchem91
Everpack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Why do we keep getting stories of hospitals being overran, especially in the <18 age group? How were hospitals able to maintain during the winter wave, but are overwhelmed now?
I'm wondering it because many of them converted space during the previous wave to support more Covid patients? Added capacity, reduced elective surgeries, etc.
I think Mormad has said that is what his hospital is proposing now as well (and/or again)?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Can you restate your questions Cary?
Typically, once a drug has been approved for full use (no longer emergency use), then any other drug, being utilized, would no longer be approved for emergency use.

If the above is generally true, and the Emergency Authorization is aligned with the above, what now for Moderna and J&J?

Should we stop giving the Moderna and J&J until the receive full approval?

Joe Biden
Civilized
Why would we take that approach?

Would it be in any way beneficial to do so?
caryking
Civilized said:

Why would we take that approach?

Would it be in any way beneficial to do so?

Your question doesn't answer my question! I'm quoting what is typical when we have an emergency authorization situation, based on what I'm reading. The question still stands

Being that Pfizer has its full FDA approval; what happens to Moderna and J&J? The US has a drug that's FDA approved while the others are not. Seems logical that the emergency authorization would go away now that ones authorized.

They can still get their approval with the doses administered already.

Joe Biden
Wayland
Still waiting on today's ED data (so this is using yesterday's along with today's cases).

Daviewolf83
Fundamentally, the hospitals are getting hit hard, due to a decrease in capacity and an increase in patients. The first two charts below show the total beds available, since NCDHHS has reported this information. You can see clearly that overall bed capacity and overall ICU capacity is down, from the highs during the Winter Wave.

The second set of charts show the percentage of ICU beds being utilized (historically and 14-day average) and the percentage of Covid patients in ICU (historically and 14-day average). One thing to point out, the percentage of Covid patients in ICU has remained at 25% for the 14-day average, but it is on a downward trend.

Everpack
Remember that time back 2009 when H1N1 was all the rage and we made our kids wear masks to school and tested people who weren't sick and made them stay home for 14 days in quarantine and shamed anyone who disagreed?

packgrad
Shameful.

Packchem91
Everpack said:

Remember that time back 2009 when H1N1 was all the rage and we made our kids wear masks to school and tested people who weren't sick and made them stay home for 14 days in quarantine and shamed anyone who disagreed?

I don't recall -- was Twitter and such a moving force back then? I'm convinced it shapes and drives narratives so much more, and makes everything much more explosive? For good, bad, and indifferent, it seems to fuel a stronger (and perhaps more dangerous) narrative on everything?
And then the news media just capitalize on that.

I wonder...if we relived some of the major events in teh past, and could move the current tools and political climate to that period, how would it have shaped things differently?

caryking
packgrad said:

Shameful.

My daughter experienced a similar thing last week. The nurse told her that she wouldn't move her from Triage without the vaccine. My daughter left the ER.

These doctors should be banned from practicing ever again!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

My daughter experienced a similar thing last week. The nurse told her that she wouldn't move her from Triage without the vaccine. My daughter left the ER.

Are you just reading headlines or do you actually know what the doctors did?
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

We have a way out of the pandemic and a large segment of the population have decided to ignore it. These people do NOT care about the health of their fellow citizens, so please do NOT expect me to care about their health.

This is 100% false, and a malicious demonization of those who choose to not be injected.

Those who are not vaxxed are NOT a threat to the vaxxed. Aren't the vaxxed supposedly protected by their mystery concoction injections? And vaxxed people can contract and spread the Wu Flu just as much as unvaxxed. So unvaxxed people are no more of a threat to spread it to others than vaxxed people.

Unvaxxed people care VERY much about not only their own health, but that of others. They wish no harm upon anyone. They just so happen to believe that the injections themselves cause harm.
Speaking as a vaccinated person who really didn't want to be vaccinated, I concur with this. Moreover, I see no reason for the COVID-recovered to be vaccinated. Real Americans will echo Patrick Henry in "give me Liberty or give me Death." But anything between the two is unacceptable.
All first graders should say the same. Anyone with a baby or kid under 8....don't ever give them any more shots. It's government control....they're putting chips in your kids to control and keep up with them. lmao
Vaccines have been linked to causing the skyrocketing incidence of autism in children, as well as other neurological disorders. The mercury-based compounds in the vaccines are neurotoxins, and are believed to be the cause. Autism is now diagnosed in 1 in 54 children (per CDC), or 1.85% of children. In the year 2000, it was only 6.7 children per 1000 (0.67%). This is a nearly three-fold increase in the rate of autism in just the last couple decades. In the 1970s, the rate of autism was only 2 to 4 cases per 10,000 children.

The HUGE increase in autism over the past few decades coincides with a similar increase in the number of vaccines that children are recommended to take. They now take around 16 different vaccines (with multiple does for most of those, totaling over 50 shots).

Many parents with autistic children have noticed the exact time period that a sudden change happens to their child...around 8-12 months old when the child is due to take a large number of vaccines in one visit to the doctor. The child will be healthy and normal, and then after they take 5, 6, or 7+ shots in one visit, that very day or the the day following that the child is observed to have a huge change -- being withdrawn and non-verbal, and exhibiting other signs of brain or neurological damage.

Communities such as the Amish, which do not take ANY vaccines, reportedly have virtually zero incidence of autism in their children, and are more healthy than children who are vaccinated.
I took the FDA approved vaccine x 2 and all my shots to go to school ~60 years ago...never had a problem.

The last shot I had before to vaccine was the Tetanus booster.....you know.....every 10 years. Rusty nails and such. I used to survey and I had to survey the old Raleigh dump when it was full of green water and I stepped on something that cut through my hip boots, cut my leg and filled those with the lime green water. I've had 4 since then and that day I spent 7 hours at the Wake Memorial Em. room and I told them I'm leaving....2 minutes later it was all done. Maybe I should have just gone for LOCK JAW?

I've been trying to stick to Clorox and Peroxide but now I'm thinking horse and hog worm medicine might work well?

packgrad
Masks are all upside.

packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

The headlines came directly from my daughter, right after it happened... I was in the car, outside the ER, because, of her age, I wasn't aloud in, until she was given a room.

Civ, do you really think I would use my daughter to make up a story?

Joe Biden
caryking
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

We have a way out of the pandemic and a large segment of the population have decided to ignore it. These people do NOT care about the health of their fellow citizens, so please do NOT expect me to care about their health.

This is 100% false, and a malicious demonization of those who choose to not be injected.

Those who are not vaxxed are NOT a threat to the vaxxed. Aren't the vaxxed supposedly protected by their mystery concoction injections? And vaxxed people can contract and spread the Wu Flu just as much as unvaxxed. So unvaxxed people are no more of a threat to spread it to others than vaxxed people.

Unvaxxed people care VERY much about not only their own health, but that of others. They wish no harm upon anyone. They just so happen to believe that the injections themselves cause harm.
Speaking as a vaccinated person who really didn't want to be vaccinated, I concur with this. Moreover, I see no reason for the COVID-recovered to be vaccinated. Real Americans will echo Patrick Henry in "give me Liberty or give me Death." But anything between the two is unacceptable.
All first graders should say the same. Anyone with a baby or kid under 8....don't ever give them any more shots. It's government control....they're putting chips in your kids to control and keep up with them. lmao
Vaccines have been linked to causing the skyrocketing incidence of autism in children, as well as other neurological disorders. The mercury-based compounds in the vaccines are neurotoxins, and are believed to be the cause. Autism is now diagnosed in 1 in 54 children (per CDC), or 1.85% of children. In the year 2000, it was only 6.7 children per 1000 (0.67%). This is a nearly three-fold increase in the rate of autism in just the last couple decades. In the 1970s, the rate of autism was only 2 to 4 cases per 10,000 children.

The HUGE increase in autism over the past few decades coincides with a similar increase in the number of vaccines that children are recommended to take. They now take around 16 different vaccines (with multiple does for most of those, totaling over 50 shots).

Many parents with autistic children have noticed the exact time period that a sudden change happens to their child...around 8-12 months old when the child is due to take a large number of vaccines in one visit to the doctor. The child will be healthy and normal, and then after they take 5, 6, or 7+ shots in one visit, that very day or the the day following that the child is observed to have a huge change -- being withdrawn and non-verbal, and exhibiting other signs of brain or neurological damage.

Communities such as the Amish, which do not take ANY vaccines, reportedly have virtually zero incidence of autism in their children, and are more healthy than children who are vaccinated.
I took the FDA approved vaccine x 2 and all my shots to go to school ~60 years ago...never had a problem.

The last shot I had before to vaccine was the Tetanus booster.....you know.....every 10 years. Rusty nails and such. I used to survey and I had to survey the old Raleigh dump when it was full of green water and I stepped on something that cut through my hip boots, cut my leg and filled those with the lime green water. I've had 4 since then and that day I spent 7 hours at the Wake Memorial Em. room and I told them I'm leaving....2 minutes later it was all done. Maybe I should have just gone for LOCK JAW?

I've been trying to stick to Clorox and Peroxide but now I'm thinking horse and hog worm medicine might work well?

Cisco, you're a sick person... based on your last statement, you've been watching too much Rachel Maddow!

Joe Biden
griff17matt
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Shameful.

The headlines came directly from my daughter, right after it happened... I was in the car, outside the ER, because, of her age, I wasn't aloud in, until she was given a room.

Civ, do you really think I would use my daughter to make up a story?

Is she younger than 5 and strangely articulate and aware of societal issues? If so, please post it on Twitter asap.
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

Shameful.

So what happens if heart disease comes into play for an obese patient? What about cancer for a smoker? As someone who has family working on the front lines, I completely understand the frustration. But if you pick and choose who you treat based on your beliefs, you are in the wrong profession.
BBW12OG
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ciscopack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

I say you double up on those doses.... maybe then when you post something it will be relevant. Typical lefty response. When faced with the facts you have to deflect and take to making extreme comparisons which often are based on lies.

You do you. We expect nothing less. Good day comrade.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackPA2015
Update from our hospital system. These are across all campuses; they had to open up more floors instead of having just the main campus hospital 2 floors.

210 hospitalized (183 unvaccinated), 48 ICU (45 unvaccinated), 30 on vents (27 unvaccinated). This is just from our internal hospital main page, so do not know demographics, yet, past that.
First Page Last Page
Page 361 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.