Coronavirus

2,008,734 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doctors can now lose their license if they don't go along with the Establishment/official narrative, and speak out against the covid vaccines. The vice grip of censorship and medical tyranny tightens.

On July 29, 2021 "The Federation of State Medical Boards warned that physicians and other healthcare professionals could be at risk of losing their medical licenses if they spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation on social media, online and in the media."

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/digital-marketing/physicians-who-post-covid-19-vaccine-misinformation-may-lose-license-medical-panel-says.html
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Dr Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, says that the covid vaccines are causing "Antibody-Dependant Enhancement" (ADE), which causes a virus to replicate faster. This means that vaccinated people are the TRUE source of the variants of the virus - not unvaccinated people. See the video here with him saying this:

https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
DrummerboyWolf said:

A fully vaccinated crew and guests on Carnival Cruise Lines has had an outbreak of Covid19. Kind of defeats the narrative that the unvaccinated are causing all the problems.

I think I'll wait to pass judgment until details are known. At this point this offers no new information about the pandemic.

We already know that vaxxed can be infected. We already know that in certain instances the vaxxed can transmit. We already know that even Delta takes 3-5 days, that this cruise is most likely a 5-7 day cruise, and it happened early enough that they're continuing the cruise. It doesn't take a genius to figure that the infected were then most likely exposed prior to disembarking, meaning you have no clue whether they were exposed to vaxxed or unvaxxed infected people. So the whole premise of the piece is poorly supported, and just like she whines is occurring with her covid adversaries, is just another false narrative pushed to meet her agenda. I think I'll wait to learn the details to see if this incident actually sheds light on what we think we know about the activity of this virus. Learning from this helps us. Pushing bullsht divides us.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

Why do you so readily give airports and hospitals a pass?
LOL. You know why... no other alternatives in those cases. But not planning to need to be in either anytime soon hopefully... maybe by then the insanity will be over.

I assume you'll give doctors offices the same pass (amd for same reason of no alternatives).as I've yet to be to one that didn't require masks
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Dr Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, says that the covid vaccines are causing "Antibody-Dependant Enhancement" (ADE), which causes a virus to replicate faster. This means that vaccinated people are the TRUE source of the variants of the virus - not unvaccinated people. See the video here with him saying this:

This was discussed days ago after Cary posted a series of vids. It always sounds so good when people say what you want to hear. I like Malone and he offers good points. But he may have the biggest agenda and grievance of any human in the entire pandemic. Doesn't mean he's wrong. Just that he's probably biased by that grievance unless he's not human. You can't read what his wife wrote on LinkedIn and not know that. But thanks for the link. We really need to be willing to listen to all sides of this mess, and he offers nice insights to learn from.
GuerrillaPack
Rand Paul writes op-Ed urging Americans to rise up in protest and engage in mass civil disobedience to oppose the tyranny being implemented over covid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/mask-mandates-lockdown-choose-freedom-sen-rand-paul.amp

Quote:

Sen. Rand Paul: Mask mandates and lockdowns from petty tyrants? No, not again. Choose freedom

Resist. They can't arrest us all. They can't keep all your kids home from school

[...]

We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?

Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom.

Mormad
Rand just earned some votes
GuerrillaPack
In what should surprise no one, they are also lying with the "data" that claims that hospitals are being "overrun with covid patients". A citizen journalist visits various hospitals in Florida, and discovers that they are largely empty.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/citizen-journalist-documents-empty-hospitals-disproving-overrun-hospital-myth/
caryking
Mormad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

A fully vaccinated crew and guests on Carnival Cruise Lines has had an outbreak of Covid19. Kind of defeats the narrative that the unvaccinated are causing all the problems.

I think I'll wait to pass judgment until details are known. At this point this offers no new information about the pandemic.

We already know that vaxxed can be infected. We already know that in certain instances the vaxxed can transmit. We already know that even Delta takes 3-5 days, that this cruise is most likely a 5-7 day cruise, and it happened early enough that they're continuing the cruise. It doesn't take a genius to figure that the infected were then most likely exposed prior to disembarking, meaning you have no clue whether they were exposed to vaxxed or unvaxxed infected people. So the whole premise of the piece is poorly supported, and just like she whines is occurring with her covid adversaries, is just another false narrative pushed to meet her agenda. I think I'll wait to learn the details to see if this incident actually sheds light on what we think we know about the activity of this virus. Learning from this helps us. Pushing bullsht divides us.
***$&K? The cruise industry "requires" all to be vaccinated. What are you waiting on? Oh, I know... this report doesn't fit your narrative!

If anybody has any confidence with the NIH, CDC, and the others... they are just plain stupid!! Now we know they funded the University of Pittsburgh for organ harvesting, even some unborn of 42 weeks. These people have zero interest in the American People! It's all trans humanism for them!!!

BTW, do your own research on the organ harvesting. Everything I post gets killed by you all, for dumb ass reason, as opposed to the content...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This was discussed days ago after Cary posted a series of vids. It always sounds so good when people say what you want to hear. I like Malone and he offers good points. But he may have the biggest agenda and grievance of any human in the entire pandemic. Doesn't mean he's wrong. Just that he's probably biased by that grievance unless he's not human. You can't read what his wife wrote on LinkedIn and not know that. But thanks for the link. We really need to be willing to listen to all sides of this mess, and he offers nice insights to learn from.
There you go again... his points are all about how we should have gone about this pandemic. Also, supported by Dr Zev Zalenko and the entire Trump team at the beginning of this mess, including Dumb ass Fauci.

Fauci changed course because he absolutely wanted to be the king of the hill since he fouled up HIV. Also, he had a little to do with the virus in the first place...

Joe Biden
Wayland
So back to data (not that I don't have a whole lot of other things to say about the 'experts' and their changing minds and agendas... because I do.... but it takes more effort... later)...

So I have been looking at the hospital data, and finally downloaded the ED numbers from the CDC and put them on the same chart as the case data from NC DHHS. Correlation is astounding.

I had looked at this information separately and knew this was a bit of a predictive indicator for cases... but wow.

Wayland
Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

So what is going on in Meck with 3x the Wake hospital admissions (with roughly the same population)?

From the HHS data set as of 7/22
Confirmed COVID Admissions last 7 days
Mecklenburg 55
Guilford 43
Cumberland 28
Robeson 22
Moore 22
Surry 22
Durham 22
Forsyth 21
New Hanover 20
Wake 18

Looking at the NC DHHS Site, Meck looks like it is going straight up. CapRAC showing increase, but not quite the same. Then again, Meck and Triad always seem to surge harder.

HHS Dataset Updated:
From the HHS data set as of 7/27 - Confirmed COVID Admissions Last 7 Days (Change from 7/22)
Mecklenburg 93 (+38)
Guilford 44 (+1)
Forsyth 33 (+11)
Robeson 30 (+8)
Moore 29 (+7)
Cumberland 29 (+1)
New Hanover 26 (+6)
Cabarrus 25 (N/A)
Surry 25 (+3)
Catawba 21 (N/A)
Wake 21 (+3)
Pitt 21 (N/A)

Again, the change in 7 Day Value for Meck is off the charts (Durham actually dropped a couple)
HHS Dataset Updated:
From the HHS data set as of 8/2 - Confirmed COVID Admissions Last 7 Days (Change from 7/27)
Mecklenburg 124 (+31)
Forsyth 75 (+42)
Cumberland 48 (+19)
Guilford 47 (+3)
Moore 44 (+15)
Scotland 34 (N/A)
Cabarrus 31 (+6)
Wake 31 (+10)
New Hanover 30 (+4)
Columbus 29 (N/A)
Pitt 29 (+8)
Johnston 29 (N/A)
Robeson 28 (-2)
Durham 27 (N/A)
Catawba 27 (+6)
Orange 25 (N/A)
HHS Dataset Updated:

From the HHS data set as of 8/6 - Confirmed COVID Admissions Last 7 Days (Change from 8/2)
Mecklenburg 115 (-9)
Forsyth 80 (+5)
Moore 42 (-2)
Guilford 40 (-7)
Cumberland 38 (-10)
Cabarrus 37 (+6)
New Hanover 37 (+7)
Scotland 35 (+1)
Wake 34 (+3)
Columbus 33 (+4)
Harnett 31 (N/A)
Iredell 28 (N/A)
Pitt 28 (-1)
Catawba 26 (-1)
Robeson 25 (-3)
Union 22 (N/A)
Durham 22 (-5)
Orange 22 (-3)

Will keep an eye on the HHS data posted next week, but it doesn't look like the deltas are growing at quite the same rate, and actually seeing some areas with fewer new COVID admits in most recent 7 days. Again, obviously still high.....
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

LOL. You know why... no other alternatives in those cases. But not planning to need to be in either anytime soon hopefully... maybe by then the insanity will be over.

I assume you'll give doctors offices the same pass (amd for same reason of no alternatives).as I've yet to be to one that didn't require masks
LOL. That's funny as *****.. My primary required them for maybe all of "one month" last spring... when I was in to see him for my required "once every three months" mandatory visit (for maintenance meds) in around April / May 2020... I sheepishly asked him (and I've posted this here before), "Do I need to get tested?" his response was, "Have you previously, or do you feel that you might be sick?" and I said "No, I feel as good as I ever have".

THEN WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU NEED TO GET TESTED?

Common sense is in short supply with the younger crowd so much more nowadays... everything absolutely has to be an f'n argument. Can't wait for the next dumbass post... but it's coming anyway.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

LOL. That's funny as *****.. My primary required them for maybe all of "one month" last spring... when I was in to see him for my required "once every three months" mandatory visit (for maintenance meds) in around April / May 2020... I sheepishly asked him (and I've posted this here before), "Do I need to get tested?" his response was, "Have you previously, or do you feel that you might be sick?" and I said "No, I feel as good as I ever have".

Common sense is in short supply with the younger crowd so much more nowadays... everything absolutely has to be an f'n argument. Can't wait for the next dumbass post... but it's coming anyway.
Huh? A bit jumpy, no? Was serious Q, not an argument....I've been to 5 doctor's offices in the past year (dental, derm, PT, primary, and one with my wife)....and all required masks, and most didn't even allow others in the waiting room -- as recently as a month ago.
Thought that weird, in the follow the science era, that docs offices would be that way...if I am vaccinated. But they seem to be amongst the strictest of all.

packgrad
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

Huh? A bit jumpy, no? Was serious Q, not an argument....I've been to 5 doctor's offices in the past year (dental, derm, PT, primary, and one with my wife)....and all required masks, and most didn't even allow others in the waiting room -- as recently as a month ago.
Thought that weird, in the follow the science era, that docs offices would be that way...if I am vaccinated. But they seem to be amongst the strictest of all.

I was in the ER with my wife in Durham this past week, Covid unrelated, and was shocked they didn't have signs up about masks. With that said they were giving masks out at the check in if you asked for one, and once it got dark the security guy started policing masks.
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

You do realize until last week there was an executive order that mandated masking in healthcare settings in NC?

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

I was in the ER with my wife in Durham this past week, Covid unrelated, and was shocked they didn't have signs up about masks. With that said they were giving masks out at the check in if you asked for one, and once it got dark the security guy started policing masks.

Interestingmaybe the tide is turning. I just assumed they would be amongst first places to allow no masks if vaccinated, but not what I saw
Packchem91
Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

You do realize until last week there was an executive order than mandated masking in Healthcare settings in NC?

Actually no, I did not. Thanks!! that helps understand it. I didn't follow all of Coopers exec orders.
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

You do realize until last week there was an executive order than mandated masking in Healthcare settings in NC?

Actually no, I did not. Thanks!! that helps understand it. I didn't follow all of Coopers exec orders.
Expired July 30th. Was required in child care, health care, schools, transportation, correctional etc. until the last order expired.

Since we are in around a case peak, I could understand not rocking the boat and changing guidance on an individual office level despite the EO expiring.

Then again... looks like Gottlieb is doing the slow walk back and joining Osterholm on masking. 'Higher quality'... heh .... maybe there is a reason mask mandates don't work. Welcome to 2020, Scott.

So there is that....

packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

Interestingmaybe the tide is turning. I just assumed they would be amongst first places to allow no masks if vaccinated, but not what I saw

Yeah. I thought quite the opposite actually when we arrived as I was shocked there were no signs on the doors requiring masks. The way the security guard acted later I feel they were required, but there were ZERO signs inside or outside mandating it.

I haven't been to the ER in quite some time. My respect goes out to anyone working in that **** hole. Ugh. 1pm and dealing with drunks and crackheads just getting dropped off to be baby sat. Unfortunately though, they just leave them in the waiting room.
Mormad
We still require masks in the office, but i ask my patients if they're vaxxed when i walk in the room, and if they are we take our masks off if they're comfortable doing so. Most do.
Packchem91
Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

Expired July 30th. Was required in child care, health care, schools, transportation, correctional etc. until the last order expired.

Since we are in around a case peak, I could understand not rocking the boat and changing guidance on an individual office level despite the EO expiring.

Then again... looks like Gottlieb is doing the slow walk back and joining Osterholm on masking. 'Higher quality'... heh .... maybe there is a reason mask mandates don't work. Welcome to 2020, Scott.

So there is that....

Interesting.since it was left in effect even when case counts were extremely low, you'd almost have expected it to be unaltered now with cases increasing. Or, to your point, at the discretion of the medical offices.

Let's hope case counts turn soon and we aren't having to revisit this type of mandate again
Daviewolf83
Below are the latest hospitalization demographics and vaccinations by age group in NC. NCDHHS changed how they report hospital demographics, so it took me a little big longer to get the data uploaded to my spreadsheet. I also needed to do a bit of clean-up on my datasets.

As you can see, the 50-59 age group demographic is still the leading age group for hospitalizations and it really should be no surprise, if you take the vaccination rates by age group into consideration.

Wayland
Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

So there is that....

Interesting.since it was left in effect even when case counts were extremely low, you'd almost have expected it to be unaltered now with cases increasing. Or, to your point, at the discretion of the medical offices.

Let's hope case counts turn soon and we aren't having to revisit this type of mandate again

I do agree there. The timing of the orders did not follow any sort of logical pattern. Regardless of whether I agreed with their content, the timing of the orders never seemed to coincide with their content.
Mormad
caryking said:

Mormad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

***$&K? The cruise industry "requires" all to be vaccinated. What are you waiting on? Oh, I know... this report doesn't fit your narrative!

If anybody has any confidence with the NIH, CDC, and the others... they are just plain stupid!! Now we know they funded the University of Pittsburgh for organ harvesting, even some unborn of 42 weeks. These people have zero interest in the American People! It's all trans humanism for them!!!

BTW, do your own research on the organ harvesting. Everything I post gets killed by you all, for dumb ass reason, as opposed to the content...

It's not about a narrative. It's about trying to figure out if the narrative of the writer is even possible given the timing and circumstances. And then using that info to understand what we're facing. But that takes more detail than the writer even knows.

The thinking that a group of people testing positive early in the course of cruise for a virus with an incubation period roughly the length of the cruise was somehow infected/exposed/inoculated during the cruise doesn't exactly fit your narrative either. Seems like they'd likely have been infected before they got on that ship. That's why i prefer to wait for details. Seems we would need 3-7 days to know if the vaxxed on the ship were spreading to other vaxxed on the ship. If a bunch of cases pop up when they get back to dock then your narrative may be right!
caryking
Mormad said:

caryking said:

Mormad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

It's not about a narrative. It's about trying to figure out if the narrative of the writer is even possible given the timing and circumstances. And then using that info to understand what we're facing. But that takes more detail than the writer even knows.

The thinking that a group of people testing positive early in the course of cruise for a virus with an incubation period roughly the length of the cruise was somehow infected/exposed/inoculated during the cruise doesn't exactly fit your narrative either. Seems like they'd likely have been infected before they got on that ship. That's why i prefer to wait for details. Seems we would need 3-7 days to know if the vaxxed on the ship were spreading to other vaxxed on the ship. If a bunch of cases pop up when they get back to dock then your narrative may be right!
The only way your narrative is possible is that everyone got vaccinated right before they got on the cruise. Even if that's the case, the spread of the virus was happening to people vaccinated. I really don't see it any other way...

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
I just made a couple of plots to show the daily hospitalizations for North Carolina. To cut through some of the hyperbole in the media, daily hospital admissions are NOT the same or higher than the daily admissions we saw in the Winter Wave. However, the rate of daily admissions (see the slope of the logarithmic curve) is definitely higher than we saw in the Winter Wave and it MIGHT be due to the delta variant being MORE transmissible, but not any more severe.

The NCDHHS data I am using is a little older and only goes through August 2. I am seeing a faint decrease in the rate of admissions in the last few data points, but it is too soon to tell if we are reaching the peak yet. I do believe we are still a couple of weeks away from the peak.

Mormad
That's just not true. I'm saying that it's highly likely, since they likely tested positive too early to have actually been exposed on the boat, that vaxxed people with a BTI got on that boat, were tested, and quarantined. What we don't know is whether they were infected by vaxxed or unvaxxed people before they ever got their vaxxed selves on the boat. The narrative of the writer is that they were infected by other vaxxed people on the boat, right? That it was a big deal because all these vaxxed people were spreading to vaxxed people. Though we already know that that can happen every so often, right? Im saying wait and see because the timing of that narrative may make it much less likely to be the case. They'd need 3-7 days AFTER exposure on the boat to then test positive, and it seems these folks were quarantined very early in the ride well before they would have had time to be exposed to a vaxxed passenger and get thru the incubation period. Not sure how to state it any clearer. But, as i say with this disease, i could be wrong.
caryking
Mormad said:

That's just not true. I'm saying that it's highly likely, since they likely tested positive too early to have actually been exposed on the boat, that vaxxed people with a BTI got on that boat, were tested, and quarantined. What we don't know is whether they were infected by vaxxed or unvaxxed people before they ever got their vaxxed selves on the boat. The narrative of the writer is that they were infected by other vaxxed people on the boat, right? That it was a big deal because all these vaxxed people were spreading to vaxxed people. Though we already know that that can happen every so often, right? Im saying wait and see because the timing of that narrative may make it much less likely to be the case. They'd need 3-7 days AFTER exposure on the boat to then test positive, and it seems these folks were quarantined very early in the ride well before they would have had time to be exposed to a vaxxed passenger and get thru the incubation period. Not sure how to state it any clearer. But, as i say with this disease, i could be wrong.
Damn Mormad! You just can't quit, can you? Face it, everybody else, in the whole world, knows the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus.

Joe Biden
statefan91
Then why is the most heavily vaccinated group (+65), who is also the most susceptible to the virus, not leading the way in infections / hospitalizations / deaths like last year?
Mormad
Haha, you might be right, Cary. I'm the last one holding out hope, brother. Fighting the good fight!
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

They are definitely doctoring the "data" in the US to falsely claim that "99%" of hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated. All over the world (UK, Israel, Iceland, etc) their data is showing a huge percentage of hospitalizations are people who've taken the injections - eg, 56% of deaths in UK from delta variant are vaccinated people, ~90% of hospitalizations and ~95% of serious cases in Israel are vaccinated.

Via:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/israel-australia-report-95-99-hospitalized-fully-vaccinated/
I'd buy that for a dollar.
caryking
Mormad said:

Haha, you might be right, Cary. I'm the last one holding out hope, brother. Fighting the good fight!
I here ya... we can debate all we want; however, at the end of the day, you're right... we should keep fighting the good fight!

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
I learned about what was happening last week, during a call with a co-worker that lives in China (I speak almost daily with Chinese co-workers). I was told the conditions were growing worse in multiple cities and it now seems word is making its way out of China to the media. The person I spoke with said cases in Beijing are really taking off and they are concerned lock-downs are coming again very soon. It seems the vaccine China developed is not very good against the delta variant.

TheStorm
All I'm saying is that I haven't had to wear a mask at my primary in over a year now. Going again August 24, so I'll give you an update afterwards.
First Page Last Page
Page 340 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.