Coronavirus

1,980,634 Views | 19755 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

PackMom said:

If they were working remotely there would have been no requirement for testing.
My wife's company has been working from home since last March. They returned to the office July 12th. 2 weeks later they told everyone that was not vaccinated to continue working from home. Seems to punish the people like myself and my wife who were vaccinated
Ahhhh... being punished for having to work.. that's damn comedy gold coming from you. Now you see what Conservatives have been doing for your party for decades.

The irony here is sweeter than the heart of a down east watermelon!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

PackMom said:

If they were working remotely there would have been no requirement for testing.
My wife's company has been working from home since last March. They returned to the office July 12th. 2 weeks later they told everyone that was not vaccinated to continue working from home. Seems to punish the people like myself and my wife who were vaccinated
Are you viewing the punishment as having to go back to the office? If that's what you mean, I guess that's fairly accurate. If given the choice between working from home or spending an hour+ in a daily commute, I would prefer to stay at home. Seems like the company should just send everyone home if they feel that way about unvaccinated folks.
GuerrillaPack
Sure would be nice if they hadn't rigged it for pig-faced Cooper and Forest had won and we had a governor like this.

https://instagr.am/p/CR6y9JMHJWi
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Communist De Blasio says "the voluntary phase is over" and people should now be forced against their will to be injected.

Who are the fascists?

https://instagr.am/p/CR4W0inldie
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ciscopack
The NFL will be vaccinated....they ain't stupid!
caryking
ciscopack said:

Really?

Unfortunately, this country has been suckered into government control. I wonder why the founders wanted so badly to declare and fight a war for their independence. With all the people here being comfortable with businesses and our government mandating compliance, just blows me away...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ciscopack
pineknollshoresking said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

Unfortunately, this country has been suckered into government control. I wonder why the founders wanted so badly to declare and fight a war for their independence. With all the people here being comfortable with businesses and our government mandating compliance, just blows me away...
How many vaccines did you have before the 1st grade and what year was that? Even Donald and his 3rd foreign wife got vaccinated. His foreign mom had some other vaccines too. Thanks to the French for helping us at Yorktown. The NFL...will get vaccines for the MONEY! They ain't having any suckers cool that off.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Crazy that PCP's don't have the ability to give the vaccine now. You can get vaccinated at Harris Teeter, but not your primary care physician? I understand the initial logic in the rollout and trying to get in as many arms as possible. You'd think this would be an Avenue we are pursuing now. Maybe it has to do with storage capability?

Nor is there any reporting to them to indicate you have been vaccinated. When I called my PCP to get rx for my trip, they asked if I'd been vaccinated. Seems odd, though thinking back, the pharmacy that did mine never collected any doctor info
Would seem important for your PCP to know though
Packchem91

ciscopack said:

Really?

Was requiring you to get a polio vaccine, proof of other vaccines before you (and certainly your kids), making you wear a seat belt, a helmet if you ride a motorcycle or smoke outside also taking away your "rights"?

I mean, this kind of thing isn't new. Maybe it's the first amongst those though that has to deal with the angry world of social media??

For record, I don't think government should force people to get vaccinated and I agree with the earlier comments on last page or two that this president (amd our freaking governor) are doing exactly what they accused Trump of doing with this issue in terms of driving division
BBW12OG
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

How many vaccines did you have before the 1st grade and what year was that? Even Donald and his 3rd foreign wife got vaccinated. His foreign mom had some other vaccines too. Thanks to the French for helping us at Yorktown. The NFL...will get vaccines for the MONEY! They ain't having any suckers cool that off.
Yeah...how many of those vaccines were to prevent communicable diseases as opposed to what appears to be nothing but a flu virus on steroids?

I'm sure you and your lefty comrades would love to have the non-vaccinated wear armbands and be segregated to certain areas, businesses and shopping centers. Then you and the "elite vaccinated" can have your own special areas......

Sound familiar? Keep following the herd. You do it very well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

Completely irrational and idiotic...

BTW, go ask Cole Beasley and Deandre Hopkins

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

Was requiring you to get a polio vaccine, proof of other vaccines before you (and certainly your kids), making you wear a seat belt, a helmet if you ride a motorcycle or smoke outside also taking away your "rights"?

I mean, this kind of thing isn't new. Maybe it's the first amongst those though that has to deal with the angry world of social media??

For record, I don't think government should force people to get vaccinated and I agree with the earlier comments on last page or two that this president (amd our freaking governor) are doing exactly what they accused Trump of doing with this issue in terms of driving division
YES!!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91

Packchem91 said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

YES!!!!

Do you comply with them, or sit them out as well?
So I take it that your position is no one should dictate to you how stupid (or careless to others) to be? Let Darwin take over insteadI think time has proven all those things are goodtrue outcome on Covid is still to come, but I've seen very very few medical people who advise against vaccination
bgr3
It is going to be fun once these people realize that lots of the people not getting vaccinated aren't Trump voters with pick up trucks but minorities who don't trust the government either.

Go ahead, tell that black citizen that is concerned about what happened at Tuskegee that their concerns don't matter and to shut up and do what they're told, let's see how that goes for you.
GuerrillaPack
bgr3 said:

It is going to be fun once these people realize that lots of the people not getting vaccinated aren't Trump voters with pick up trucks but minorities who don't trust the government either.

Go ahead, tell that black citizen that is concerned about what happened at Tuskegee that their concerns don't matter and to shut up and do what they're told, let's see how that goes for you.
Yes, that's the thing that most people are ignoring, especially the far Left Lamestream media. Black and hispanic Americans have far lower vaccination rates than white Americans. But the Lamestream media would have us believe that the only group that's not getting jabbed with the poison are white conservatives in rural areas.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Packchem91 said:

ciscopack said:

Really?

YES!!!!

So I take it that your position is no one should dictate to you how stupid (or careless to others) to be? Let Darwin take over insteadI think time has proven all those things are goodtrue outcome on Covid is still to come, but I've seen very very few medical people who advise against vaccination

• As you are probalby aware, I wasn't an adult when those vaccines were administered. So, my parents, as my guardian, made those decision on my behalf.
  • Regarding seat belts, helmets, smoking in a restaurant, etc... well, they are law now, so, yes, I comply with the law.

Now, do I think government should be passing laws for those things? No, I do not!!!

Let's take the current vaccine against the other vaccines administered earlier, in our life. The old ones have been through a bunch of testing and we have data to support their use. BTW, we didn't have a FDA, CDC, etc.. when they were first created (check me on that); however, time has shown them to be safe. Even with that, some people do not get their kids vaccinated. I did!!

Regarding these current mRna vaccines, listen to this guy... he is slightly qualified to speak on the subject. (I hope this is the correct video)

https://americasvoice.news/video/52yuumbXjNBWeOh

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Yes, these "covid" vaccines are unlike any "vaccine" of the past. They are "gene therapy", and are still in actuality an experimental treatment. They do not have FDA approval and, if you believe that would assure you they are deemed to be "safe" (which I do not). They have only been given "emergency use authorization' by the FDA. Typical vaccines of the past required YEARS of study and clinical trials before they could be approved and deemed safe. These covid "vaccines" were rushed and did not undergo the proper amount of study. How can you only have a few weeks or maybe 2 months of trials and deem these things to be "safe"? They have not done long-term studies to determine the side effects, and they are gene therapy that has never been used before.

It's amazing that federal, city and state governments are already mandating these injections on their employees, even before FDA approval. Guess you are officially a guinea pig if you work for the government.

But once the FDA gives their approval (looks like in a month or two, still far quicker than the years of study typically done in the past), look for many more employers to start mandating these injections.

This is medical tyranny. I hope we have a huge pushback, with many people using religious exemptions, filing lawsuits, protesting and striking against employers, etc.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Funny that employers never mandated you get the flu shot. Or the Hep B or measles shot. Or any other injection. But now the experimental gene therapy covid shot must be mandated? Covid, the new black death...so deadly that it requires a radical change to everything in our world. No more freedom, only communist tyranny. The Great Reset of society. A new world order.

Notice also the whole slew of new vaccines that have recently come out -- such as the Gardasil vaccine for HPV they are pushing on children, the shingles vaccine, pneumonia vaccine commercial I keep hearing on the radio.

This is like the 20 Big Pharma commercials you see every hour on TV pushing those brand new drugs that just came out, with 2/3 rds of the commercial listing all the severe side effects. They're now trying to get everyone being injected with 5/10 vaccines per year. Only difference is that Big Pharma is protected by law from liability from harmful side effects caused by vaccines, and can't be sued...and they don't warn you about all the side effects like they do with the prescription drugs.

bgr3
packgrad said:

Glad we're in the shame stage of comparing the coronavirus vaccine to seatbelts and motorcycle helmets now. Next up is parachutes for people that jump out of airplanes and floaties for toddlers at the pool.
That really is all this is. Biden didn't meet his vaccination goal so instead of saying "he lifted mask mandates too early leading to thousands of deaths!" or "everything that happens under a president is on him" (as we know would be the case if the press werent sycophants) we have to find other people to blame because when a Dem politician fails to accomplish something it is of course the fault of Fox News and dumb rednecks.

We are going to punish the vaccinated for the unvaccinated is a weird plan but thats the box they've gotten themselves into. "Getting vaxxed is important because it will keep you safe." "Then why do I still have to wear a mask?" ................ That's where their messaging is and its a trainwreck.
BBW12OG
bgr3 said:

Wow... can't wait to hear the response from the lefties on that one... you just single handedly destroyed their little narrative.

I'll go ahead and flag your post because I'm sure it hurt some of their precious little "feewlings." LOL...

Not to mention that everything you said was factual and the MSM propaganda overlords will NEVER mention that because it takes away from their narrative that is sinking faster than the sham hearing on the January 6th BS.....

The left is a sad sack of lazy individuals who are happier being told when, where, how and what to do think and act... LAZINESS called and apologized for them. They no longer want to be associated with people like that!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

More PUNISHMENT. They are now moving to the phase of punishing and making life hard for those who do not want to be injected with the poison.
GuerrillaPack
bgr3 said:

packgrad said:

Glad we're in the shame stage of comparing the coronavirus vaccine to seatbelts and motorcycle helmets now. Next up is parachutes for people that jump out of airplanes and floaties for toddlers at the pool.
That really is all this is. Biden didn't meet his vaccination goal so instead of saying "he lifted mask mandates too early leading to thousands of deaths!" or "everything that happens under a president is on him" (as we know would be the case if the press werent sycophants) we have to find other people to blame because when a Dem politician fails to accomplish something it is of course the fault of Fox News and dumb rednecks.

We are going to punish the vaccinated for the unvaccinated is a weird plan but thats the box they've gotten themselves into. "Getting vaxxed is important because it will keep you safe." "Then why do I still have to wear a mask?" ................ That's where their messaging is and its a trainwreck.
The goal from the beginning has been to bring in this medical tyranny and push vaccines on as much of the population as they can -- and to have vaccine mandates and "vaccine passports", etc. They are manufacturing the "delta variant" fake "crisis". And, yes, they are now moving to the phase of blaming and demonizing the unvaccinated for the fake "outbreak". They will keep fabricating these fake "outbreaks" until they achieve their agenda -- ie, the vaccine passports, setting the precedent for forced quarantines and shutdown of society, and other tyrannical measures that they are rolling out.

For what they have planned, look at what they've been doing in China for many years. China was the "testing ground" where they perfected this method of bringing in hardcore tyranny. Look at what they are rolling out in France, Australia, and many other nations right now -- vaccine passports to travel, lockdown of entire cities. This fake "pandemic" is a dream for tyrants (communists), to be able to control and oppress their populations.

The next phase after this is targeting dissidents (ie, "patriots") who are against this communist takeover -- setting them up with fake "positive" tests, and hauling them off to forced detention/quarantine facilities, where they are killed (and covered up as "died due to the pandemic"). They've been doing this in China for years.
Daviewolf83
With cases and hospitalizations increasing, I thought it would be helpful to look at some details around both of these metrics and I think you will find this interesting:
  • As you can see from the first graph below, while hospitalizations are increasing, the percentage of patients in the ICU is actually declining. In fact, the 14-day average is now below the historical average, dating back to June 2020. As we know, admittance to the ICU is a reflection of severity of the disease severity, so a declining percentage likely means not as many cases are as severe as in the past.
  • In the second graph, it shows the number of people hospitalized daily for Covid, combined with the percentage of people who have active Covid cases that are hospitalized. I estimate the active cases by assuming all cases identified in the past 14 days are active cases. The interesting point of this graph is cases and hospitalizations have decoupled. While cases are rising, the percentage of those who are hospitalized is declining. My assumption as to why this is happen is two-fold; 1) vaccines help to limit severity and hospitalizations and, 2) the people being infected are less vulnerable to this virus and not as likely to need hospitalization.

Everpack
Daviewolf83 said:

With cases and hospitalizations increasing, I thought it would be helpful to look at some details around both of these metrics and I think you will find this interesting:
  • As you can see from the first graph below, while hospitalizations are increasing, the percentage of patients in the ICU is actually declining. In fact, the 14-day average is now below the historical average, dating back to June 2020. As we know, admittance to the ICU is a reflection of severity of the disease severity, so a declining percentage likely means not as many cases are as severe as in the past.
  • In the second graph, it shows the number of people hospitalized daily for Covid, combined with the percentage of people who have active Covid cases that are hospitalized. I estimate the active cases by assuming all cases identified in the past 14 days are active cases. The interesting point of this graph is cases and hospitalizations have decoupled. While cases are rising, the percentage of those who are hospitalized is declining. My assumption as to why this is happen is two-fold; 1) vaccines help to limit severity and hospitalizations and, 2) the people being infected are less vulnerable to this virus and not as likely to need hospitalization.

It's almost like having the most at risk vaccinated was the way to go. Who knew?
wilmwolf
"While cases are rising, the percentage of those who are hospitalized is declining. "

Doesn't that also line up with what we think we know about the Delta variant as far as severity of infections? Isn't that a part of the natural evolution of this type of virus as it becomes endemic? Isn't it past time that we stop using number of cases as a metric at all? I've thought that the only important number is those in interactive care for a long time now, unfortunately our officials don't seem to agree.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
BBW12OG
Here is some factual information along with a very telling front page story....

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199711133372006

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
Not sure about that, at least based on news reports much of it seems to be indicating that Delta affects people more than previous variants did. Obviously not sure on the accuracy of that but have heard that on morning news podcasts and what not.
BBW12OG
Here is the front page of the New York Post...

Hey comrade Packchem... You seem to put a lot of emphasis on data.... Give us the MSM propaganda's take on this one.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
bgr3
GuerrillaPack said:

bgr3 said:

packgrad said:

The goal from the beginning has been to bring in this medical tyranny and push vaccines on as much of the population as they can -- and to have vaccine mandates and "vaccine passports", etc. They are manufacturing the "delta variant" fake "crisis". And, yes, they are now moving to the phase of blaming and demonizing the unvaccinated for the fake "outbreak". They will keep fabricating these fake "outbreaks" until they achieve their agenda -- ie, the vaccine passports, setting the precedent for forced quarantines and shutdown of society, and other tyrannical measures that they are rolling out.

For what they have planned, look at what they've been doing in China for many years. China was the "testing ground" where they perfected this method of bringing in hardcore tyranny. Look at what they are rolling out in France, Australia, and many other nations right now -- vaccine passports to travel, lockdown of entire cities. This fake "pandemic" is a dream for tyrants (communists), to be able to control and oppress their populations.

The next phase after this is targeting dissidents (ie, "patriots") who are against this communist takeover -- setting them up with fake "positive" tests, and hauling them off to forced detention/quarantine facilities, where they are killed (and covered up as "died due to the pandemic"). They've been doing this in China for years.
I tend to subscribe more to the "don't let a crisis go to waste" framing of it. It doesn't have to be *entirely* manufactured, but you can cycle the tests a few more times, you can cherry-pick data here and there. I think Fauci is a true belliever in gain of function research, which in a way is actually scarier...

As time goes on it gets harder to argue with your point, I will admit, these people do not deserve an assumption of good faith.

wilmwolf
statefan91 said:

Not sure about that, at least based on news reports much of it seems to be indicating that Delta affects people more than previous variants did. Obviously not sure on the accuracy of that but have heard that on morning news podcasts and what not.

I have seen that it is more transmissible, but I don't believe that means it is more severe symptoms wise.

"There is limited research regarding whether or not the Delta variant causes more severe illness than other variants. According to Public Health England, early data suggests that Delta is more likely to lead to hospitalization than Alpha, but that could be due to increased transmissibility rather than it being more pathogenic."

The numbers that DavieWolf posted would seem to be congruent with that. I've read many articles with quotes like this one that would back that up as well.

"I believe that viruses tend to become less pathogenic," says Burtram Fielding, a coronavirologist at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa. "The ultimate aim of a pathogen is to reproduce, to make more of itself. Any pathogen that kills the host too fast will not give itself enough time to reproduce." If SARS-CoV-2 can spread faster and further by killing or severely harming fewer of the people it infects, we might expect that over time, it will become less harmful or, as virologists term it, less virulent.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Daviewolf83
statefan91 said:

Most of the reports on delta indicate:

1) People who are infected may be more infectious, due to higher viral load.
2) Once infected, the severity of symptoms are similar to other known variants.

Delta does not seem to be more deadly (meaning a person who becomes infected has a greater chance of death), but it does increase the ease by which people could become infected. Using the percentage of hospitalizations in ICU as an indicator of severity of infection, it appears Delta is not contributing to an increase in infection severity. Of course, as one would expect, some in the media and talking heads on Twitter get it all wrong and try to make Delta sound more deadly and more severe than any of the other variants.

I have not drilled down on the deaths data yet, since I want to have some more data to get through the reporting delays and the general point that deaths are a trailing indicator. I need about 30 days worth of data to begin making some accurate assumptions. Early indications are pointing to a decoupling between cases and deaths (similar to hospitalizations where cases increase and deaths remain flat) and I should be able to start showing some meaningful numbers for NC by next week.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

LOL.

What freedoms are we losing?
The nice thing about not caring a bit about one's liberties is that you'll never know you lost anything.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Yep. Anyone who knows about the REALITY of the elites' "New World Order" agenda could roughly predict how this was going to play out. Because we know that the ruling Satanic elites are bringing in a worldwide tyrannical agenda, and their playbook for doing this is to stage and fabricate "crises", used as the pretext to implement that agenda.
First Page Last Page
Page 325 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.