Coronavirus

1,980,674 Views | 19755 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Yes, these "covid" vaccines are unlike any "vaccine" of the past. They are "gene therapy", and are still in actuality an experimental treatment. They do not have FDA approval and, if you believe that would assure you they are deemed to be "safe" (which I do not). They have only been given "emergency use authorization' by the FDA. Typical vaccines of the past required YEARS of study and clinical trials before they could be approved and deemed safe. These covid "vaccines" were rushed and did not undergo the proper amount of study. How can you only have a few weeks or maybe 2 months of trials and deem these things to be "safe"? They have not done long-term studies to determine the side effects, and they are gene therapy that has never been used before.

It's amazing that federal, city and state governments are already mandating these injections on their employees, even before FDA approval. Guess you are officially a guinea pig if you work for the government.

But once the FDA gives their approval (looks like in a month or two, still far quicker than the years of study typically done in the past), look for many more employers to start mandating these injections.

This is medical tyranny. I hope we have a huge pushback, with many people using religious exemptions, filing lawsuits, protesting and striking against employers, etc.
If it's gene therapy, I'd like to know how you know that. Not saying we're being given the absolute truth about what's in these vaccines, but if for once they're on the level and the active component IS mRNA, anyone with an education in molecular biology knows that mRNA LEAVES, not ENTERS the nucleus where all genes except those in the mitochondria are positioned. However, if there is something else in the vaccine that CAN enter the nucleus and interacts with the genes there, I'm waiting to hear what that might be.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

PackMom said:

If they were working remotely there would have been no requirement for testing.
My wife's company has been working from home since last March. They returned to the office July 12th. 2 weeks later they told everyone that was not vaccinated to continue working from home. Seems to punish the people like myself and my wife who were vaccinated
Ahhhh... being punished for having to work.. that's damn comedy gold coming from you. Now you see what Conservatives have been doing for your party for decades.

The irony here is sweeter than the heart of a down east watermelon!!!!!
I'm not being punished for having to work. I haven't missed a day of work since this pandemic began. I was considered an Essential Worker as I work in Commercial Construction. My wife is actually able to work from home 3 days a week and in office 2.
Glasswolf
PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

PackMom said:

If they were working remotely there would have been no requirement for testing.
My wife's company has been working from home since last March. They returned to the office July 12th. 2 weeks later they told everyone that was not vaccinated to continue working from home. Seems to punish the people like myself and my wife who were vaccinated
Are you viewing the punishment as having to go back to the office? If that's what you mean, I guess that's fairly accurate. If given the choice between working from home or spending an hour+ in a daily commute, I would prefer to stay at home. Seems like the company should just send everyone home if they feel that way about unvaccinated folks.
It was funny at 1st, but when her company set everyone how to work she really wasn't thrilled. She does suffer from anxiety and depression from time to time. But after 6 months of being home with the Maltipoo she really liked it. She would much rather work from home. I travel most days to Wilmington and back so I've never missed a beat
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

What freedoms are we losing?
The nice thing about not caring a bit about one's liberties is that you'll never know you lost anything.
It takes effort to not want to be told what to do, how to live your life. It's easier to accept handouts from the government, be told how to live your life, what to think, what to believe.

It's sad that people are this lazy and go through life being led blindly like sheep. Hell, more than half the lefties on here post nothing but MSM propaganda talking points rather than doing their own research and formulate their OWN educated opinions.

How many times have I been asked to "post my source(s)?" Rather than the lefty who asked the question look it up for themselves they rely on a Conservative to do their work for them. Typical.

Here you go comrades... take this quote to heart. It should resonate with each and every one of you.

"When the sheep go blind....It's only the wolves that rejoice." - Motshona Dhliwayo

There are enough blind sheep on here to have a hell of a tailgate party....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wayland
Interesting thread on hospitalizations in ND who reports both For COVID and Total Hospitalizations.

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

The nice thing about not caring a bit about one's liberties is that you'll never know you lost anything.

Sounds ominous.

But again, what freedoms are we talking about?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

Sounds ominous.

Oh, I don't know....the right to determine what gets injected into your own body. The right to travel (suspended with curfews/lockdowns). The right to operate your own business, which you are depending on for your own livelihood. The right to go out and work (violated with lockdowns of businesses).
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yes, these "covid" vaccines are unlike any "vaccine" of the past. They are "gene therapy", and are still in actuality an experimental treatment. They do not have FDA approval and, if you believe that would assure you they are deemed to be "safe" (which I do not). They have only been given "emergency use authorization' by the FDA. Typical vaccines of the past required YEARS of study and clinical trials before they could be approved and deemed safe. These covid "vaccines" were rushed and did not undergo the proper amount of study. How can you only have a few weeks or maybe 2 months of trials and deem these things to be "safe"? They have not done long-term studies to determine the side effects, and they are gene therapy that has never been used before.

It's amazing that federal, city and state governments are already mandating these injections on their employees, even before FDA approval. Guess you are officially a guinea pig if you work for the government.

But once the FDA gives their approval (looks like in a month or two, still far quicker than the years of study typically done in the past), look for many more employers to start mandating these injections.

This is medical tyranny. I hope we have a huge pushback, with many people using religious exemptions, filing lawsuits, protesting and striking against employers, etc.
If it's gene therapy, I'd like to know how you know that. Not saying we're being given the absolute truth about what's in these vaccines, but if for once they're on the level and the active component IS mRNA, anyone with an education in molecular biology knows that mRNA LEAVES, not ENTERS the nucleus where all genes except those in the mitochondria are positioned. However, if there is something else in the vaccine that CAN enter the nucleus and interacts with the genes there, I'm waiting to hear what that might be.
Some people would argue that it does fit the accepted definition of "gene therapy", as whatever is in those vaccines is claimed to "reprogram your cells" to produce a spike protein. But regardless of that, the main point I'm making is that these vaccines are a brand new type of vaccine (as admitted by CDC), and therefore the side effects of this are largely unknown, as not enough studies and clinical trials have done to properly test their safety and long-term effects.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Some people would argue that it does fit the accepted definition of "gene therapy", as whatever is in those vaccines is claimed to "reprogram your cells" to produce a spike protein. But regardless of that, the main point I'm making is that these vaccines are a brand new type of vaccine (as admitted by CDC), and therefore the side effects of this are largely unknown, as not enough studies and clinical trials have done to properly test their safety and long-term effects.

If new is 35 years old, then yes, you are correct. MRNA vaccines were actually started around 1984/1985.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If new is 35 years old, then yes, you are correct. MRNA vaccines were actually started around 1984/1985.
The CDC (link provided) says "mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases",
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The CDC (link provided) says "mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases",

Exactly. Not sure what is considered new in the medical world but MRNA vaccines have been researched and used since around 1984/1985. Now in the medical world, that is probably considered new honestly.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Exactly. Not sure what is considered new in the medical world but MRNA vaccines have been researched and used since around 1984/1985. Now in the medical world, that is probably considered new honestly.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-are-mrna-vaccines-so-exciting-2020121021599

Quote:

December 10, 2020

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines such as the two-dose Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines that have now received emergency use authorization from the FDA been approved for use in any disease. How do they differ from traditional vaccines, and what makes them so exciting?
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-are-mrna-vaccines-so-exciting-2020121021599

Quote:

December 10, 2020

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines such as the two-dose Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines that have now received emergency use authorization from the FDA been approved for use in any disease. How do they differ from traditional vaccines, and what makes them so exciting?

According to an article I read, they started the research in 1985 and started using them in trials in 1999. I'll try to find it. Regardless, I stand by what I've said before. If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't, don't get it. Nobody should be forced to get anything they don't want. It should be a personal choice either way and no matter which one you pick, you shouldn't be judged for it.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

Sounds ominous.

Oh, I don't know....the right to determine what gets injected into your own body. The right to travel (suspended with curfews/lockdowns). The right to operate your own business, which you are depending on for your own livelihood. The right to go out and work (violated with lockdowns of businesses).

My post was in response to a meme packgrad posted saying "If you get vaccinated you'll get your freedom back. AaaandIt's gone."

Implication was that we're now losing freedoms that we'd recently regained.

Hence, my question about what freedoms we'd recently lost (or lost again).

GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

December 10, 2020

According to an article I read, they started the research in 1985 and started using them in trials in 1999. I'll try to find it. Regardless, I stand by what I've said before. If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't, don't get it. Nobody should be forced to get anything they don't want. It should be a personal choice either way and no matter which one you pick, you shouldn't be judged for it.
No problem. I'm not busting your balls or trying to call you out or anything. I don't know every detail about these vaccines. I'm trying to discover the truth about all of this, as it unfolds. Like others have said, no one truly knows what's in these vaccines. I just know enough to know that I'm not ever going to take them.
packgrad
Civilized would tell someone that screams help before getting assaulted "but you're not being assaulted yet. Why do you need help?" The ignorance is astounding.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Civilized would tell someone that screams help before getting assaulted "but you're not being assaulted yet. Why do you need help?" The ignorance is astounding.
Right. They haven't completely turned the country into medical tyranny enforced police state YET, but they've only laid the laws and precedent for it and shown their plans and intent to implement such a tyrannical system, and are about 95% of the way to completing it.

Look at other places around the world (eg, France, Australia) where they've already lost those freedoms. They are already implementing "vaccine passports" where only jabbed people can travel internationally and go to certain places. They just totally locked down a large portion of Sydney a week or so ago, preventing around 900,000 residents from leaving their neighborhood. The ruling elites are rolling out this tyranny worldwide, after they used China as the testing ground for this exact system for the last many years.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

December 10, 2020

No problem. I'm not busting your balls or trying to call you out or anything. I don't know every detail about these vaccines. I'm trying to discover the truth about all of this, as it unfolds. Like others have said, no one truly knows what's in these vaccines. I just know enough to know that I'm not ever going to take them.

No worries GP. As I said, that's your choice and you should be able to have that choice. I made the choice to be vaccinated based on the research I did and also being able to have family involved in the medical field and research side of things. I will always stand by the fact that in my opinion, it is each individual persons choice.
mdreid
****in 'ay, got a friday email dump after everybody is gone for the weekend.

GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I just now read down into that Harvard article I cited earlier, and it briefly goes over the history of mRNA vaccines. So apparently you are correct that they started research on them back over 30 years ago, trying to develop them. But it took decades to actually produce them.

Quote:

About 30 years ago, a handful of scientists began exploring whether vaccines could be made more simply. What if you knew the exact structure of the mRNA that made the critical piece of a virus's protein coat, such as the spike protein of the COVID-19 virus?

It is relatively easy to make that mRNA in the laboratory, in large amounts. What if you injected that mRNA into someone, and the mRNA then traveled through the bloodstream to be gobbled up by immune system cells, and then those cells started to make the spike protein? Would that educate the immune system?

Overcoming obstacles in creating mRNA vaccines

While the concept seems simple, it required decades of work for mRNA vaccines to overcome a series of hurdles.
caryking
Folks, check me on this...

mRNA is a delivery method and can be used for any type of drug. It's not just for a vaccine, correct?

The doctor that created the mRNA method has said: he's very cautious about the current vaccines; however, he feel the next round of vaccines using mRNA as its method should be a lot safer.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
pineknollshoresking said:

mRNA is a delivery method and can be used for any type of drug. It's not just for a vaccine, correct?

The doctor that created the mRNA method has said: he's very cautious about the current vaccines; however, he feel the next round of vaccines using mRNA as its method should be a lot safer.
IMHO that doctor's comment is worthy of a link. I would like to read his comments in context as well. Please share if you have a link. Thanks.
PackPA2015
I have a NC State grad buddy who works in Durham for one of the research facilities for vaccines. He is part of the influenza vaccine department and they have been researching mRNA vaccines for influenza for years.

Their goal was to include both strains of influenza, A and B in one vaccine to increase efficacy of the shot. This allows faster production of the vaccine and we wouldn't have to guess at which strain would be dominant. They are close to accomplishing this, but haven't had the efficacy yet that they desire.

As this goes to show, mRNA vaccines have been researched for many years. We have safety data on every molecule in the vaccine from more than just these past 2 years. We just have not had all of these molecules together in one syringe until now. Most major adverse effects from vaccines are found within the first 2 months of studies. These things are safe and well studied and they actually work.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

IMHO that doctor's comment is worthy of a link. I would like to read his comments in context as well. Please share if you have a link. Thanks.
Start with this video... then look at the videos on the same day as this one for more commentary... once you listen, please let me know why this person isn't worthy of being listened to...

https://americasvoice.news/video/52yuumbXjNBWeOh

Joe Biden
caryking
PackPA2015 said:

I have a NC State grad buddy who works in Durham for one of the research facilities for vaccines. He is part of the influenza vaccine department and they have been researching mRNA vaccines for influenza for years.

Their goal was to include both strains of influenza, A and B in one vaccine to increase efficacy of the shot. This allows faster production of the vaccine and we wouldn't have to guess at which strain would be dominant. They are close to accomplishing this, but haven't had the efficacy yet that they desire.

As this goes to show, mRNA vaccines have been researched for many years. We have safety data on every molecule in the vaccine from more than just these past 2 years. We just have not had all of these molecules together in one syringe until now. Most major adverse effects from vaccines are found within the first 2 months of studies. These things are safe and well studied and they actually work.
Isn't the bold interesting? Hesitancy would all but be eliminated if it were true for this vaccine. You agree?

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer

I think of the mRNA as the payload, not sure of the vehicle it's encased in, a lipid perhaps, especially since the vaccine has to be warmed up from ultra cold temps before use.
GuerrillaPack

PackPA2015 said:

Isn't the bold interesting? Hesitancy would all but be eliminated if it were true for this vaccine. You agree?
I'm sure there are scientists who've been working for decades to develop implantable microchips that can be placed in peoples' bodies too, or neural implants that can be used to link your brain to a computer, and all sorts of other things. It's not that I don't believe these scientists know what they are doing, and can develop these type of things. The problem is that I don't trust the intent and the purpose for which some of these things are being developed, and why I would never consent to them.

I also don't like anything that even approaches genetic modification, such as what may possibly be going on with "reprogramming your cells" to produce spike proteins. God designed our bodies and immune systems perfectly. I don't need any modification.
PackPA2015
But that's the point, the mRNA changes no part of your body or genetic material. mRNA cannot enter cells and thus cannot affect them at all.

It is a simple code that tells your body to produce a protein which your body, a true miracle of God, recognizes and destroys. God made our immune system perfectly to do exactly that. That is the whole point of any vaccine including COVID. It's the same thing that happens when someone with a cold coughs or sneezes on you. Your body recognizes something foreign, attacks it, and destroys it. Then, it stores that info for later.

To Cary, of course time would help, but we didn't have the luxury of time with the explosion of COVID. We needed a vaccine quickly. Watching over your video, I do not doubt that Dr. Malone is an intelligent man that knows a lot about mRNA vaccines. However, the data is not corresponding to his argument. He argues that more vaccinated people will become infected and that the virus will replicate more efficiently. Sure, that's true. However, that's not our main point of our vaccines. They do lower our risk of catching COVID, but more importantly, they lower risk of severe disease drastically. We all keep talking about how the government should be focusing more on hospitalizations and deaths more than case count. Dr. Malone seems to still be stuck on the previous argument. On his Twitter, he shares all of this data that vaccines have "defanged" the virus and deaths are not increasing with case counts which is what we wanted with the vaccines. At least that's what I got out of it.

mdreid
GuerrillaPack said:

God designed our bodies and immune systems perfectly. I don't need any modification.
put in a word i want a freaking refund, this epilepsy i have to deal with is bull****, also all the people born with sickle cell and other aweful illnesses want a refund.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Here is the front page of the New York Post...

Hey comrade Packchem... You seem to put a lot of emphasis on data.... Give us the MSM propaganda's take on this one.

Have no idea.the MSM has an agenda to push, on this, we've always agreed.
My perspective on it is..be smart, get vaccinatedit helps increase your likelihood of not getting covid, and surviving easily if you do .
mdreid
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is the front page of the New York Post...

Hey comrade Packchem... You seem to put a lot of emphasis on data.... Give us the MSM propaganda's take on this one.

Have no idea.the MSM has an agenda to push, on this, we've always agreed.
My perspective on it is..be smart, get vaccinatedit helps increase your likelihood of not getting covid, and surviving easily if you do .
their agenda is to start a war against vaccinated vs unvaccinated
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

It takes effort to not want to be told what to do, how to live your life. It's easier to accept handouts from the government, be told how to live your life, what to think, what to believe.

It's sad that people are this lazy and go through life being led blindly like sheep. Hell, more than half the lefties on here post nothing but MSM propaganda talking points rather than doing their own research and formulate their OWN educated opinions.

How many times have I been asked to "post my source(s)?" Rather than the lefty who asked the question look it up for themselves they rely on a Conservative to do their work for them. Typical.

Here you go comrades... take this quote to heart. It should resonate with each and every one of you.

"When the sheep go blind....It's only the wolves that rejoice." - Motshona Dhliwayo

There are enough blind sheep on here to have a hell of a tailgate party....

So a guy who got the vaccine is now calling others who made their own decision to get the vaccine sheep? Priceless.

Look, no one should be forced to. People should be smart enough to see the benefits. I get the hesitation, but it's the smart thing for 99%, and so I guess yes, more people should be a sheep like you who took the plunge
Packchem91
Update on corona testing on my mission trip to Honduras. I have my college son with me, and we'd both been sweating it majorly. Both vaccinated, but most here are notamd we've both been holding babies, putting shoes on old people, sitting on busses, etc all week

Though we feel great, After reading all the stories here about false positives, I was concerned. We had three people who had really bad upset stomachs for a couple days

We were tested this morning, and just got the results back - negative. So we get to fly home tomorrow. Great week, and happy that it will end on time

statefan91

Sounds like the super spreader event in MA was called Bear Week and it is a huge congregation of gay men that come together. It would be like using a spring break town to set national policy
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Sounds like the super spreader event in MA was called Bear Week and it is a huge congregation of gay men that come together. It would be like using a spring break town to set national policy

&ct=g
First Page Last Page
Page 326 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.