Coronavirus

2,006,977 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Just put this in the Olympic thread too.

John Rahm and Bryson DeChambeau both had to withdraw from the Olympics for testing positive. Both have been fully vaccinated I believe and still test positive. Something wrong with the testing. Oh yeah the CDC just announced that they are going to discontinue the PCR test, which has been flawed from the start.

[url=https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html][/url]https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Of course George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a consortium to buy a U.K. testing service. No coincidence in that is there?

https://gab.com/Gruvedawg/posts/106639277770887684
Bill Gates, who is relentlessly pushing vaccinations worldwide and wants worldwide human population reduction...of the Bill Gates Foundation which was involved in the "Event 201" pandemic exercise in October 2019, that just so happened to "predict" a few months before it "actually happened" a worldwide pandemic that would "require" worldwide tyrannical measures. A lot of coincidences here.

And George Soros, a communist flaming authoritarian like Gates, who also wants worldwide human population reduction and tyranny.

What could go wrong here? Who wants to bet this new "testing" brings back even more "positives", 99% of which are people who are not even sick at all.

This entire Covid psyop hoax is based on the fraudulent testing. When it's coming back with ~98-99% false positives, that's how you create the illusion of a "pandemic", with "huge" numbers of "cases" and "covid deaths".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

John Rahm and Bryson DeChambeau both had to withdraw from the Olympics for testing positive. Both have been fully vaccinated I believe and still test positive. Something wrong with the testing. Oh yeah the CDC just announced that they are going to discontinue the PCR test, which has been flawed from the start.

[url=https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html][/url]https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Of course George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a consortium to buy a U.K. testing service. No coincidence in that is there?

Bill Gates, who wants worldwide human population reduction...of the Bill Gates Foundation which was involved in the "Event 201" pandemic exercise in October 2019, that just so happened to "predict" a few months before it "actually happened" a worldwide pandemic that would "require" a worldwide tyrannical measures. A lot of coincidences here.

And George Soros, a communist flaming authoritarian like Gates, who also wants worldwide human population reduction and tyranny.

What could go wrong here? Who wants to bet this new "testing" brings back even more "positives", 99% of which are people who are not even sick at all.

This entire Covid psyop hoax is based on the fraudulent testing. When it's coming back with ~98-99% false positives, that's how you create the illusion of a "pandemic", with "huge" numbers of "cases" and "covid deaths".

99%?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

99%?
Like all these athletes who test "positive" and are getting disqualified, and you never hear the Lamestream media or anyone follow up to "report" whether they are the least bit sick or showing any symptoms. They are virtually never actually sick, or even showing any symptoms. It's a joke.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wilmwolf
Yeah, Rahm has had covid, been vaccinated, and now kicked out of two events after testing positive. What are we even doing here? Continuing to test athletes is stupid. Just like it was in Omaha. They aren't protecting anyone.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Ripper
wilmwolf80 said:

Yeah, Rahm has had covid, been vaccinated, and now kicked out of two events after testing positive. What are we even doing here? Continuing to test athletes is stupid. Just like it was in Omaha. They aren't protecting anyone.
This. Theater of the absurd at this point.
DrummerboyWolf
wilmwolf80 said:

One, he was pretty much assured of winning and another that he probably would have had a great chance of winning. Your Omaha comment is right on. Why were vaccinated players ever tested.

Thanks for bringing that up again WilmWolf
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
statefan91
packgrad

Daviewolf83
wilmwolf80 said:

I have said it multiple times on this thread and other threads - we should NOT be testing fully vaccinated people who are asymptomatic.
Daviewolf83
DrummerboyWolf said:

[url=https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html][/url]https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html?fbclid=IwAR2oUZbeeSq7IFE-Zv_493ntAi2GZtL7qeBlJ7C_JIrSVdSLiRTrFZJOxnY

Using PCR tests to test asymptomatic, fully vaccinated people is not based on science. It is meant top perpetuate a pandemic and deprive athletes of the ability to compete.
mdreid
Daviewolf83 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

I have said it multiple times on this thread and other threads - we should NOT be testing fully vaccinated people who are asymptomatic.
We know Davie, we understand logic here, they dont there, unfortunate its about the agenda 1st and foremost for them
Daviewolf83
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Observation on flight this morningall were wearing masks (mostly correctly), but then the stewardess, having trouble hearing the passenger in front of me, leans across the other two passengers to get closer. I made sure to speak real loudly when she got to me

I'm thinking that can't be defined in the Covid prevention playbook

OTOH, first time around a bunch of people in masks again, forgot how difficult it is to hear others speak
Still have to wear masks on flights and in the airports. FAA.
Precisely why I will not fly while they adhere to this nonsense
Unfortunately, I have to fly three times this year to watch my son's football games. It is his last year of college football and I do not plan to miss his games. I really have no desire to drive to Syracuse, West Point, and Boston this year.
mdreid
i dont know much about the PCR test besides that they are very unreliable and that level for a positive threshold is probably way to low, but if you have been vaccinated or have had covid would that make you more likely to have a false positive PCR test?
DrummerboyWolf
Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Observation on flight this morningall were wearing masks (mostly correctly), but then the stewardess, having trouble hearing the passenger in front of me, leans across the other two passengers to get closer. I made sure to speak real loudly when she got to me

OTOH, first time around a bunch of people in masks again, forgot how difficult it is to hear others speak
Unfortunately, I have to fly three times this year to watch my son's football games. It is his last year of college football and I do not plan to miss his games. I really have no desire to drive to Syracuse, West Point, and Boston this year.
Davie, not sure if you have booked for the game at West Point, but Frontier has a flight from RDU into Trenton, New Jersey and it's a nice easy ride to West Point. If you have not been to a game there, then you will be in for a special treat. Early fall and the scenery will be unbelievable. If you arrive a day early, you should do a tour of West Point. Fascinating history of the Revolutionary War in that area of New York. We took the tour of West Point and also rode on a sightseeing trip up the Hudson River.
DrummerboyWolf
Daviewolf83 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

[url=https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html][/url]https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html?fbclid=IwAR2oUZbeeSq7IFE-Zv_493ntAi2GZtL7qeBlJ7C_JIrSVdSLiRTrFZJOxnY

Using PCR tests to test asymptomatic, fully vaccinated people is not based on science. It is meant top perpetuate a pandemic and deprive athletes of the ability to compete.
One of the rapid antigen tests has been recalled too.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/innova-medical-group-recalls-unauthorized-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-risk-false-test?fbclid=IwAR2oUZbeeSq7IFE-Zv_493ntAi2GZtL7qeBlJ7C_JIrSVdSLiRTrFZJOxnY
Ripper
DrummerboyWolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Davie, not sure if you have booked for the game at West Point, but Frontier has a flight from RDU into Trenton, New Jersey and it's a nice easy ride to West Point. If you have not been to a game there, then you will be in for a special treat. Early fall and the scenery will be unbelievable. If you arrive a day early, you should do a tour of West Point. Fascinating history of the Revolutionary War in that area of New York. We took the tour of West Point and also rode on a sightseeing trip up the Hudson River.
West Point and the Hudson Valley are great. Michie Stadium is really cool. However, Trenton to West Point is not a nice easy ride. Basically two ways to go. Turnpike to Parkway to 287 to Palisades. Or 206 to 287 to Palisades. Two hours by car either way. Newark is the easier flying option.
Packchem91
From Honduras -- probably no surprise, but most people are not vaccinated. The current age to which it is available for the "common people" w/o influence is still older than 50.

wilmwolf
Packchem91 said:

From Honduras -- probably no surprise, but most people are not vaccinated. The current age to which it is available for the "common people" w/o influence is still older than 50.

Be careful, not with regards to Covid, but I had a family friend get abducted in Honduras several years ago. Thankfully they released him after a few days after stealing his passport, and beating the crap out of him, when they realized he didn't have any money.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
PackPA2015
DrummerboyWolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

One of the rapid antigen tests has been recalled too.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/innova-medical-group-recalls-unauthorized-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-risk-false-test?fbclid=IwAR2oUZbeeSq7IFE-Zv_493ntAi2GZtL7qeBlJ7C_JIrSVdSLiRTrFZJOxnY
From what I have read on it, that test was being sold without FDA approval or even EUA and had made claims of greater efficacy than what they showed in clinical studies. I don't know of any local facilities/systems that were using it. Can't speak for anywhere else.

It seems to have been widely used in the UK as part of their mass testing program. I cannot find data for its use in the U.S. at the moment.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1514
Oldsouljer
Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I know and I sympathize because I have the luxury of not needing to fly. FWIW, I still have to wear a mask to work though I won't anywhere else. Typical NIH idiocy. Counting the months until I'm ready to retire.
82TxPackFan
Ripper said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

West Point and the Hudson Valley are great. Michie Stadium is really cool. However, Trenton to West Point is not a nice easy ride. Basically two ways to go. Turnpike to Parkway to 287 to Palisades. Or 206 to 287 to Palisades. Two hours by car either way. Newark is the easier flying option.
Newark is a terrible airport - worst I have ever flown into or out of.
PackPA2015
We got a new update from our hospital system. COVID floor is currently full and they are going to reopen another COVID floor that they had just converted back to a normal med surg floor about a month ago.

Demographics are younger (40-55) and unvaccinated. Only 2 of the hospitalized were vaccinated - one that was immunocompromised and one that received J&J.
RunsWithWolves26
Hate hearing that covid area is full with more to open for covid patients but happy to see the unvaxed versus vaxed information. Goes along with what I've heard from others in the business.
caryking
mdreid said:

Daviewolf83 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

We know Davie, we understand logic here, they don't there, unfortunate its about the agenda 1st and foremost for them
The real investigative journalism should be: Why?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ripper
82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Indeed it is, but it is basically an hour from West Point. My only point was that Trenton is 2 hours from West Point and 90 percent of that drive is brutal, not scenic.
DrummerboyWolf
Ripper said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Indeed it is, but it is basically an hour from West Point. My only point was that Trenton is 2 hours from West Point and 90 percent of that drive is brutal, not scenic.
Our drive from Trenton was not brutal. Went very smooth. Once you get into New York it's quite scenic. I have not flown into Newark in over 20 years and that was just as a connection from a red eye flight out of LA. I imagine the traffic around Newark is not real nice, but I cannot say for sure.
statefan91
Really don't understand why they are testing vaccinated people that are asymptomatic. If they want people to get the vaccine but there is minimal difference for someone (outside of their health outcomes, which many people think are overblown), this is not going to help.

Daviewolf83
Below is a graph showing the latest vaccination rates in NC by age group. This explains even more clearly why the cases are starting to skew younger. In the graph I posted last week (see second chart below), you can see the skew from the Winter Wave to this latest Summer Wave. Given what PackPA posted, I am looking forward to the hospital demographic information that should be provided later this week from NCDHHS. The demographic data runs about 7 days behind, so this week's update should cover all of last week's hospitalization admissions.

Wayland
So what is going on in Meck with 3x the Wake hospital admissions (with roughly the same population)?

From the HHS data set as of 7/22
Confirmed COVID Admissions last 7 days
Mecklenburg 55
Guilford 43
Cumberland 28
Robeson 22
Moore 22
Surry 22
Durham 22
Forsyth 21
New Hanover 20
Wake 18

Looking at the NC DHHS Site, Meck looks like it is going straight up. CapRAC showing increase, but not quite the same. Then again, Meck and Triad always seem to surge harder.

Wayland
Also, continuing with my half ass charts.

Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

So what is going on in Meck with 3x the Wake hospital admissions (with roughly the same population)?

From the HHS data set as of 7/22
Confirmed COVID Admissions last 7 days
Mecklenburg 55
Guilford 43
Cumberland 28
Robeson 22
Moore 22
Surry 22
Durham 22
Forsyth 21
New Hanover 20
Wake 18

Looking at the NC DHHS Site, Meck looks like it is going straight up. CapRAC showing increase, but not quite the same. Then again, Meck and Triad always seem to surge harder.

The Meck and Triad areas are unique:

1) Both have hospitals that draw patients from other states (SC for Mech and Southwest VA for Triad), so the population base they draw from is rather widespread.
2) Both areas have several large hospitals located in close proximity to each other (within a two county radius).
3) Triad pulls in patients from more rural areas - particularly Novant Forsyth and Wake Forest Baptist. Those areas have lower instances of vaccination than the areas surrounding the Triangle.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I really need to see the demographic updates this week. I suspect the growth in hospitalizations will continue to come from the under 65 age groups and in particular the 40-49 and 50-59 age groups. The 40-49 age group is still well below where they need to be from a vaccination rate and the early data I am seeing, suggests this is the age group that will be the main driver of cases. The 70+ age group is doing much better than they did during the Winter Wave.
Everpack
PackPA2015 said:

We got a new update from our hospital system. COVID floor is currently full and they are going to reopen another COVID floor that they had just converted back to a normal med surg floor about a month ago.

Demographics are younger (40-55) and unvaccinated. Only 2 of the hospitalized were vaccinated - one that was immunocompromised and one that received J&J.

You probably can't answer this with hard data, but I'd be curious to know how many of those hospitalized 40-55 year olds have a BMI under 35.
PackPA2015
Everpack said:

PackPA2015 said:

You probably can't answer this with hard data, but I'd be curious to know how many of those hospitalized 40-55 year olds have a BMI under 35.
ETA: I got a few answers.

Most (did not get a specific number) are not obese or have more than 1 chronic medical problem (high BP, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.). Just discharged a 20 y/o without any past medical history home on oxygen, so not fully back to normal. 32 y/o with some anxiety history on 60L/min O2 currently. 50 y/o on 100% high flow O2.

Just a few examples I was able to get. Very, very sick individuals.
PackFansXL
NYC Mayor: Get vaccinated or get weekly tests & lose pay for off time

Quote:

New York City will require all city workers to receive a coronavirus vaccine by the start of the new school year, or to present mandatory weekly coronavirus tests, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Monday morning.

The new policy will apply to over 350,000 city workers, including all public school teachers and police officers. About 60 percent of Department of Education workers are vaccinated against coronavirus, a spokeswoman told the Wall Street Journal, while the NYPD said 43 percent of its service members are vaccinated.

Additionally, de Blasio said the city will require unvaccinated employees to wear a mask in indoor settings. Vaccinated employees will not be required to wear a mask if they are able to show proof of vaccination before entering their workplace.

Renee Campion, the city's labor relations commissioner, said that unvaccinated employees who refuse to wear a mask "will not be paid" for days spent out of the office.
statefan91
PackFansXL said:

NYC Mayor: Get vaccinated or get weekly tests & lose pay for off time

Quote:

New York City will require all city workers to receive a coronavirus vaccine by the start of the new school year, or to present mandatory weekly coronavirus tests, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Monday morning.

The new policy will apply to over 350,000 city workers, including all public school teachers and police officers. About 60 percent of Department of Education workers are vaccinated against coronavirus, a spokeswoman told the Wall Street Journal, while the NYPD said 43 percent of its service members are vaccinated.

Additionally, de Blasio said the city will require unvaccinated employees to wear a mask in indoor settings. Vaccinated employees will not be required to wear a mask if they are able to show proof of vaccination before entering their workplace.

Renee Campion, the city's labor relations commissioner, said that unvaccinated employees who refuse to wear a mask "will not be paid" for days spent out of the office.

Sounds good - they're saying employees that are unvaccinated and refuse to wear a mask will not be paid because they will not be allowed at work.
First Page Last Page
Page 318 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.