Coronavirus

1,980,049 Views | 19754 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dogplasma said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Basically, we all agree that anyone coming to your door, ready to put a needle in you, is not a good idea. Yet, many have put a needle in them, on an FDA unapproved drug.

Yea, I see the logic there...
I certainly did, although it was via a clinic arranged through my workplace. Emergency vaccine approval didn't mean a lack of clinical trials or medical reviews, so I was fine with it. Any risk from the abbreviated approval process far far outweighed the immediate Covid risk in my mind, but I gather you disagreed. Although, you seem like someone who would appreciate less red tape!

What is the Babylon Bee exactly? Is that a conservative knock-off of The Onion? Yours isn't the first post I've seen from there but I've never asked about it - that's just what it looks like.
It's interesting you would take my comments and turn them on me. Yes, I am an "eliminate the red tape" type of guy; however, the more government doles out money (our money), the more red tape needed, I guess...

BTW, there is nothing about this being an abbreviated approval. It's an emergency authorization, not approval! An approval process hasn't been completed. We are in the middle of that right now. I'm thankful you chose to be a Petri dish as I will make my decision further down the line, hopefully, most here will still be alive. I enjoy the banter.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

statefan91 said:

I'm next to you in Meck and I think my Kindergartner will be required to have a mask in the fall.
I'd have been shocked if Meck didn't / doesn't force the masking.
Question: Why? Politics perhaps?
Yes. For show. And the Meck Cty school board (and city council) are....in a word, nuts.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

That's awesome. Sure some people may not have put forth the effort to get the vaccine so far but any person that can get the vaccine if they want it and it's right there is great.
Don't you live around there?

Wonder why they had to start in "West Charlotte"?
I think it fits the demographics of where the most likely "I didn't get a shot because I didn't have access/mobility/knowledge" comes into play. Like the gentleman in the interview. I'd expect tehre are many like that, in inner city areas. I'm sure some will absolutely be aware and have decided against.

Two, I think this is where "community activists / advocates" can have the most sway at getting people on board, as opposed to say, suburban neighborhoods, where people don't want anyone coming into their "space"
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

That's awesome. Sure some people may not have put forth the effort to get the vaccine so far but any person that can get the vaccine if they want it and it's right there is great.

I think it fits the demographics of where the most likely "I didn't get a shot because I didn't have access/mobility/knowledge" comes into play. Like the gentleman in the interview. I'd expect tehre are many like that, in inner city areas. I'm sure some will absolutely be aware and have decided against.

Two, I think this is where "community activists / advocates" can have the most sway at getting people on board, as opposed to say, suburban neighborhoods, where people don't want anyone coming into their "space"
You know that was the prototypical news report trying to create the narrative, right?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Now this is an interesting turn.after 18 months of sports media preaching all about this, how will they respond

Packchem91

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

You know that was the prototypical news report trying to create the narrative, right?

They also called out that most people were not interested. That seems like both sides of the narrative
GuerrillaPack
French people protesting the covid tyranny and violation of human rights:

https://instagr.am/p/CRUdYfUDuO2
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

They also called out that most people were not interested. That seems like both sides of the narrative
Ok. You can create your own narrative as well...

Joe Biden
Packchem91

Packchem91 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

Lol, yes, as you did and others will as well. You don't like this activity, so you're going to view all coverage from a jaded angle. I guess they could have spoken to an angry person who cussed out the visitors. But they did point out that this isn't a utopia and most rejected
statefan91
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Packchem91 said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

statefan91 said:

mdreid said:

Lol, yes, as you did and others will as well. You don't like this activity, so you're going to view all coverage from a jaded angle. I guess they could have spoken to an angry person who cussed out the visitors. But they did point out that this isn't a utopia and most rejected
Ok

Joe Biden
TheStorm
7 days and counting...
dogplasma

dogplasma said:

Basically, we all agree that anyone coming to your door, ready to put a needle in you, is not a good idea. Yet, many have put a needle in them, on an FDA unapproved drug.

I certainly did, although it was via a clinic arranged through my workplace. Emergency vaccine approval didn't mean a lack of clinical trials or medical reviews, so I was fine with it. Any risk from the abbreviated approval process far far outweighed the immediate Covid risk in my mind, but I gather you disagreed. Although, you seem like someone who would appreciate less red tape!

What is the Babylon Bee exactly? Is that a conservative knock-off of The Onion? Yours isn't the first post I've seen from there but I've never asked about it - that's just what it looks like.
It's interesting you would take my comments and turn them on me. Yes, I am an "eliminate the red tape" type of guy; however, the more government doles out money (our money), the more red tape needed, I guess...

BTW, there is nothing about this being an abbreviated approval. It's an emergency authorization, not approval! An approval process hasn't been completed. We are in the middle of that right now. I'm thankful you chose to be a Petri dish as I will make my decision further down the line, hopefully, most here will still be alive. I enjoy the banter.
Turn your comments on you? My point was just that whatever increased risk a lack of full FDA approval created, I felt it was minor and well worth the benefit. You obviously feel different. You made your own risk assessment and that's fine. The red tape remark was meant to be lighthearted - sorry if you didn't take it that way. :/
packwest
A protest in France is a sign that nature is healing. French will protest the change of season from summer to fall.
packgrad
Science. It's not political.

GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

It's because these communist Leftists loooooove us so much! They are such humanitarians who care for human life! That's why they cheerlead the butchering of unborn babies, and are constantly pushing for lowering human population levels in order to "save the world" from nonexistent global warming.

Makes ya wonder what the REAL purpose of these injections are. To cause infertility?

You are insane if you think that these scumbag politicians and government bureaucrats or far Left Marxists in the Lamestream media actually care about your life and are advocating all of these things for the benefit of the people.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

#stupiddecisions.

It's kinda like the boy that cried wolf. Masks were purely interim and a potential preventive but really just holding the line until you can get vaccinated...thats how we save people and stop this thing (and I agree).

Well, now we're not really sure your vaccine is enough, so put back on that thing that we knew wasn't good enough to begin with? Do that enough and no one will listen.

ciscopack
Humans are going to be humans. Maybe it won't be too late when they find out? Man, I'd hate missing more sports......athletes and coaches.....get vaccinated. If you don't feel like it; don't sweat staying home! Help protect yourself and others, as Richard Petty says in the ad.
caryking
ciscopack said:

Humans are going to be humans. Maybe it won't be too late when they find out? Man, I'd hate missing more sports......athletes and coaches.....get vaccinated. If you don't feel like it; don't sweat staying home! Help protect yourself and others, as Richard Petty says in the ad.
Cisco chimes in with all imposing words of wisdom!

Joe Biden
RunsWithWolves26
Any guesses as to what number nationally or locally for new cases it will take to push the mask mandate again nation wide? As I've stated, I still wear a mask but I know a lot don't. Also noticing hospitalizations are up according to the NC covid site but based on walhats been posted here by those in hospitals, not sure it's accurate. I do honestly believe there will be a major pushback on a mask mandate if it comes back info effect. I respect the ones who do or don't want to wear a mask. It won't disrupt my life either way.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Any guesses as to what number nationally or locally for new cases it will take to push the mask mandate again nation wide? As I've stated, I still wear a mask but I know a lot don't. Also noticing hospitalizations are up according to the NC covid site but based on walhats been posted here by those in hospitals, not sure it's accurate. I do honestly believe there will be a major pushback on a mask mandate if it comes back info effect. I respect the ones who do or don't want to wear a mask. It won't disrupt my life either way.

If they do bring back mask mandates, I think it will exempt jabbed people. No idea how they would try to enforce that unless they admit that they have a database, and are tracking who has and hasn't taken the shots. Maybe require people to show the little CDC card with proof of vaccination.

We are now close to them moving to the phase of mandating vaccinations (businesses, schools) and "vaccine passports" (to fly, travel, etc). Once the jabs are given FDA approval, they will move on that.

This whole charade has been orchestrated to accomplish many objectives - including huge govt debt and devaluing the currency, destroying middle class businesses and increasing the power of big corporations, government power grabs and tyranny, etc. And another big objective is forcing people to take these injections.

We know this is the worldwide plan because the elite have announced it and are already doing it in other nations. Here is the Australian Govt announcing coming vaccine passports, where the unvaccinated will not be able to go to restaurants, travel on public transport, etc:

https://instagr.am/p/CRYMvvUoJwa
caryking
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I agree with the bolded. Unfortunately, I believe we will see it back as the Delta Variant is making itself known around the country.

I disagree with the Mask Mandates; however, based on where we are, it's likely to come back... I don't know the percentages required; but, I'm sure it's being talked about.

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
RunsWithWolves26 said:

It depends on CDC guidance changing and if they do change, it will definitely not be based on science. What LA County just did by requiring vaccinated people to wear masks indoors again was not based on science or the data at hand. All data I have seen reported, indicates hospitalizations are increasing for unvaccinated people and very, very few people who are hospitalized are vaccinated. Same goes for deaths.

I am not wearing a mask anywhere at this time. All stores I visit make it optional for vaccinated people, as do restaurants. I am vaccinated and the evidence continues to be that vaccines are effective against all known variants, including the Delta variant. If you are vaccinated, it is more effective than a mask, so no reason to wear a mask if vaccinated. I will definitely push back on any mandate regarding the wearing of a mask - indoors or outdoors. If people feel they need to wear a mask, go ahead, but I am able to judge my own personal risk and make my own decisions about masks.

I responded to WRAL's scary tweet a couple of days ago about cases "spiking" with the following and I stand by it:

"Covid is now endemic, so cases will rise and fall throughout the year, just like they do with all the other yearly viruses. We have vaccines, so no real reason to panic or impose restrictions again. Expected a mid-July increase and it is happening. No reason for scary headlines."
statefan91
Daviewolf83 said:

It depends on CDC guidance changing and if they do change, it will definitely not be based on science. What LA County just did by requiring vaccinated people to wear masks indoors again was not based on science or the data at hand. All data I have seen reported, indicates hospitalizations are increasing for unvaccinated people and very, very few people who are hospitalized are vaccinated. Same goes for deaths.

I am not wearing a mask anywhere at this time. All stores I visit make it optional for vaccinated people, as do restaurants. I am vaccinated and the evidence continues to be that vaccines are effective against all known variants, including the Delta variant. If you are vaccinated, it is more effective than a mask, so no reason to wear a mask if vaccinated. I will definitely push back on any mandate regarding the wearing of a mask - indoors or outdoors. If people feel they need to wear a mask, go ahead, but I am able to judge my own personal risk and make my own decisions about masks.

I responded to WRAL's scary tweet a couple of days ago about cases "spiking" with the following and I stand by it:

"Covid is now endemic, so cases will rise and fall throughout the year, just like they do with all the other yearly viruses. We have vaccines, so no real reason to panic or impose restrictions again. Expected a mid-July increase and it is happening. No reason for scary headlines."
Yep - I just got back from Costco and went to the gym this morning and I don't wear a mask anywhere at this point except at daycare drop off because they require it (educational setting).

I think CDC needs to come out with the guidance for this to change from the "shut everything down for two weeks when you have a confirmed case," otherwise we will never get out of this cycle.
caryking
dogplasma said:

dogplasma said:

Turn your comments on you? My point was just that whatever increased risk a lack of full FDA approval created, I felt it was minor and well worth the benefit. You obviously feel different. You made your own risk assessment and that's fine. The red tape remark was meant to be lighthearted - sorry if you didn't take it that way. :/
dog, it is funny how message board poster misconceive each other. Sorry that I did regarding turning against me. BTW, I did take the red tape remark lighthearted, I just wanted to comment on it...

We're all good... again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
I bet the cnn folks were high-fiving each other to be able to post this since it is about FL

RunsWithWolves26
Literally had to run down the road today and heard this on the radio. The CDC director saying basically that 98% of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths were from unvaccinated people. Went on to day that the people fully vaccinated were protected against the vids including the new variants. She described it as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated people." Now, I understand some on here will use that to say they are just wanting to force people to get vaccinated. I view it an obvious sign that, as Davie and others have bluntly said, the vaccine does actually work.
Packchem91
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Literally had to run down the road today and heard this on the radio. The CDC director saying basically that 98% of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths were from unvaccinated people. Went on to day that the people fully vaccinated were protected against the vids including the new variants. She described it as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated people." Now, I understand some on here will use that to say they are just wanting to force people to get vaccinated. I view it an obvious sign that, as Davie and others have bluntly said, the vaccine does actually work.

Joe Bruno, a really good TV NEWS reporter here in CLT, just posted the following. Now, actual numbers would be helpfulare we talking about 3 people? Or a recent explosion?

RunsWithWolves26
I wish there was a way, and maybe there is, that a breakdown was done based on vaccinated versus unvaccinated in terms of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths.
Packchem91
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I wish there was a way, and maybe there is, that a breakdown was done based on vaccinated versus unvaccinated in terms of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths.

Wayland probably has something, but pretty universally, the reports I've seen say, "get a shot".
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Wayland probably has something, but pretty universally, the reports I've seen say, "get a shot".
I don't have anything. Would be interested to see it. Especially for hospitalizations.

Hopefully, if nothing else, vaccinations will speed up the process to C19 just becoming a good old 'common cold' coronavirus because it is likely not going away.

I have said it before, at some point, we are going to have to just go back to testing SYMPTOMATIC people for DIAGNOSTIC purposes. Dial back the daily reporting.

Or go full on PCR testing for every other active corona, rhino, RSV, parainfluenza, flu, etc. Just so people can see the full scary of everything.
packgrad

"The report did not mention a COVID-19 vaccine and said he died at UC Irvine Medical Center."

Guess died with the vaccine isn't as important as died with the virus stats. Science.
Packchem91
Packchem91 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Joe Bruno, a really good TV NEWS reporter here in CLT, just posted the following. Now, actual numbers would be helpfulare we talking about 3 people? Or a recent explosion?

Follow up message from Joe Bruno

GuerrillaPack

"We are on the verge of a Global Transformation. All we need is the Right Crisis and the Nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller 1994 UN Business Council.

"Macron's call for 'compulsory vaccinations' the first step in 'global authoritarian wave' "

GuerrillaPack
Why is the CDC, Government, Pfizer/Moderna, and all other jab pushers completely ignoring the fact that people (30+ million Americans) who have had and recovered from covid have permanent immunity and much better immunity than provided by these "vaccines"?

This is yet another "glitch in the matrix" where the controllers have slipped up and exposed their agenda as a lie - such as all the politicians ignoring their own mask mandates and other restrictions, and pushing vaccines on children under 18 who are at virtually zero risk from covid.

Covid-recovered people don't need to be vaccinated. They already have immunity.

This entire charade has never been about a virus or concern for people's health. It's about a tyrannical takeover and pushing these injections.

Was reminded of this via this excellent interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, cardiologist and Vice Chief of Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, blowing the whistle on the covid charade and calling out the vaccines as dangerous. There are thousands of doctors opposed to the "official" narrative on covid, but they are not given the time of day on the communist Establishment media, and are heavily censored on the far Left big tech giant social media sites like YouTube.

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html?mref=6gby3&mrefc=2
First Page Last Page
Page 310 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.