Coronavirus

1,980,000 Views | 19754 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You guys, I've been thinking about this for a while. What if our pets (dogs, cats, etc) are actually spreading the Rona? I just looked it up, and the CDC says "we are still learning about this virus, but it appears that it can spread from people to animals in some situations". After all, our trusted experts say that this virus came from a bat.

I think we need to start putting masks on dogs and cats. Personally, if I see anyone out walking their dog and the dog does not have a mask on, I'm going to shame them.

We've got to take even more extreme measures. I've been watching a lot of Lamestream media lately, and I'm starting to believe them. In fact, I think this Rona might be worse than the black plague of the middle ages. I'm expecting to be stepping over dead bodies just to walk to the grocery store here soon. It's getting bad.
ciscopack
cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Trump calls Dr. Anthony Fauci a 'disaster

Trump calls Fauci a 'disaster' and says it would be a 'bomb' if he fired him

Trump is "tired" of Fauci.

Women with breast cancer are "tired" of chemo!

Kids at St. Jude's hospital sometimes are "tired".

My dad was "tired" of wearing a catheter for ~6 years but he played golf with one and doubled his depends with extra pads and changed them at the turn. He was "tired" of the fight but he did the best he could do. Dude was tough!
Fauci.....you mean this guy:

What a hypocrite....
I'm tired of the guy too....
Yes, that guy sitting with his wife and a close friend......many yards away from anyone else.

When asked about it Friday on Fox News, Fauci told John Roberts he had tested negative for COVID-19 the day before the game and that the other man in the photo is a close friend.
"I think this is sort of mischievous with this thing going around. I had my mask around my chin, I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," Fauci said.

"I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside -- to pull it down, to take some sips of water and put it back up again, I guess if people want to make something about that, they can. But to me, I think that's just mischievous," Fauci added.

ciscopack
ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

My dad was "tired" of wearing a catheter for ~6 years but he played golf with one and doubled his depends with extra pads and changed them at the turn. He was "tired" of the fight but he did the best he could do. Dude was tough!

What a hypocrite....
Yes, that guy sitting with his wife and a close friend......many yards away from anyone else.

When asked about it Friday on Fox News, Fauci told John Roberts he had tested negative for COVID-19 the day before the game and that the other man in the photo is a close friend.
"I think this is sort of mischievous with this thing going around. I had my mask around my chin, I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," Fauci said.

"I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside -- to pull it down, to take some sips of water and put it back up again, I guess if people want to make something about that, they can. But to me, I think that's just mischievous," Fauci added.

Dr. Fauci, 79, and his wife flanked by body guards while out walking after he receives death threats

Dr. Christine Grady-Fauci, M.S.N., Ph.D. Senior Investigator Department of Bioethics NIH Clinical Center
Daviewolf83
Daviewolf83 said:

10/19/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
247172 (238894 PCR + 8278 Antigen)
NC Deaths
3892(PCR) + 47(Anitgen) = 3939 (+5 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1142 <- 92% reporting (was 1129 at 92%)
Completed Tests
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2,056 Deaths are now Congregate (+4 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (80% of deaths were Congregate today)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,144 positive cases over 31,051 new tests (DHHS reports 29,711). 3.7% positive rate (DHHS reports 5.7%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/19:
10/18, 10/17(3), 10/16 <== PCR Deaths

No new Antigen tested deaths were reported today

Typical Monday with low number of deaths reported and lower number of tests. It is obvious that daily testing has increased significantly over the past couple of weeks and I expect this may continue for some time. The average number of daily tests (as reported by NCDHHS) has averaged 31,666 daily tests for the past two weeks. For the 30 days prior, the average daily tests were lower at 26,493 tests/day. The percent positive tests has averaged 6.2% for the past two weeks, which is above the 5.5% average for the 30 days prior to the 14 day period.
10/20/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
248750 (240247 PCR + 8453 Antigen)
NC Deaths
3941 (PCR) + 51 (Anitgen) = 3992 (+53 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1203 <- 92% reporting (was 1142 at 97%)
Completed Tests
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2,081 Deaths are now Congregate (+25 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (47% of deaths were Congregate today)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,578 positive cases over 23,254 new tests (DHHS reports 21,691). 6.8% positive rate (DHHS reports 7.4%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/20:
10/19(7), 10/18(5), 10/17(11), 10/16(11), 10/15(4), 10/14, 10/13, 10/12, 10/11, 10/10, 10/9(3), 9/30, 9/29, 9/25, 9/24 <== PCR Deaths

10/17(2), 10/13, 10/11 <== Antigen Deaths

I expect the media to make a big deal about 53 deaths being reported today and it is a big number. Almost half of these deaths came from Congregate facilities and as you can see, they cover deaths back to late September. The deaths that jumped out to me are the ones from 10/16 and 10/17, where NC saw 11 on each of these dates.

I looked into the county data and there are a few counties reporting higher than normal daily deaths for the county. Some of these could be some of the Congregate deaths. I have listed the counties with higher number of daily deaths reported today:

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Craven (5) <== almost 10% of their total deaths reported to date
Randolph (3) <== almost 5% of their total deaths reported to date
Stokes (3) <== had only reported 5 deaths in total until today's report of 3
Wake (5)

bigeric
"mischievous
/misCHivs/

adjective
(of an action or thing) causing or intended to cause harm or trouble.
(example>) "a mischievous allegation for which there is not a shred of evidence"

They are such devils out there wandering around.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
WolfQuacker
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

What a hypocrite....

Dr. Fauci, 79, and his wife flanked by body guards while out walking after he receives death threats

Dr. Christine Grady-Fauci, M.S.N., Ph.D. Senior Investigator Department of Bioethics NIH Clinical Center
Bambard received death threats. I don't think it's that shocking, sadly. Crazy is not partisan.

**Spoken as a true independent laughing at a lot of the back and forth during this election and on this thread, even**
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

1,144 positive cases over 31,051 new tests (DHHS reports 29,711). 3.7% positive rate (DHHS reports 5.7%)

Typical Monday with low number of deaths reported and lower number of tests. It is obvious that daily testing has increased significantly over the past couple of weeks and I expect this may continue for some time. The average number of daily tests (as reported by NCDHHS) has averaged 31,666 daily tests for the past two weeks. For the 30 days prior, the average daily tests were lower at 26,493 tests/day. The percent positive tests has averaged 6.2% for the past two weeks, which is above the 5.5% average for the 30 days prior to the 14 day period.

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

1,578 positive cases over 23,254 new tests (DHHS reports 21,691). 6.8% positive rate (DHHS reports 7.4%)

10/19(7), 10/18(5), 10/17(11), 10/16(11), 10/15(4), 10/14, 10/13, 10/12, 10/11, 10/10, 10/9(3), 9/30, 9/29, 9/25, 9/24 <== PCR Deaths

I expect the media to make a big deal about 53 deaths being reported today and it is a big number. Almost half of these deaths came from Congregate facilities and as you can see, they cover deaths back to late September. The deaths that jumped out to me are the ones from 10/16 and 10/17, where NC saw 11 on each of these dates.

I looked into the county data and there are a few counties reporting higher than normal daily deaths for the county. Some of these could be some of the Congregate deaths. I have listed the counties with higher number of daily deaths reported today:

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Wake (5)

Will be interesting to see NC cross 4000 *with* COVID deaths tomorrow on a briefing day. Will be interesting if that combined with the increase in cases will result in a shift in policy. Then again, since the decisions are primarily political not actually based on 'science and data', will Cooper rock the boat this close to election day?

I remain concerned about the abnormally high number of Unknown setting deaths. I still think more effort needs to be put there.

Having not really looked at any data in almost 3 weeks, I am almost lost at where NC is right now.
redsteel33
Like this:

Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Wake (5)

Will be interesting to see NC cross 4000 *with* COVID deaths tomorrow on a briefing day. Will be interesting if that combined with the increase in cases will result in a shift in policy. Then again, since the decisions are primarily political not actually based on 'science and data', will Cooper rock the boat this close to election day?

I remain concerned about the abnormally high number of Unknown setting deaths. I still think more effort needs to be put there.

Having not really looked at any data in almost 3 weeks, I am almost lost at where NC is right now.
I think Cooper will find it very difficult to put the milk back in the bottle and impose more restrictions. If they do impose restrictions they should be based off data from contact tracing. For example, if contact tracing were to show cases are coming from people who eat indoors in restaurants, imposing restrictions on restaurant dining would make sense. If however, the cases are coming from small family gatherings, imposing meaningful restrictions on the public would have less of an effect.

There was a report by WRAL a couple of weeks ago on Contact Tracing efforts by NCDHHS and how badly they have handled the tracing. They are not supplying data to epidemiologists who have requested the data and it sounds like it has just been a huge mess. Not sure I why anyone would expect anything better from the Cooper administration.

Additionally, over half of the deaths are still coming from Congregate facilities. On Monday, 80% of the reported deaths were from these facilities. This is in spite of the actions announced by Mandy Cohen and Cooper several weeks ago of a focused effort on Congregate facilities. They were going to increase testing of workers there to once every two weeks and apparently, this has not really had any effect on curtailing cases and deaths in these facilities. Of course, the statewide media who are allowed to ask questions in the press conferences (I posted about this last week) have not asked any follow-ups of Cooper or Cohen on these facilities.
wilmwolf
I'm sorry, but if they aren't already testing congregate facility workers multiple times a week, that's a failure. There's no reason that I can see that that couldn't happen. With the death totals clearly driven by those facilities, failure to get ahold of that should be front page news.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
packgrad
ciscopack
WolfQuacker said:

ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

What a hypocrite....

Bambard received death threats. I don't think it's that shocking, sadly. Crazy is not partisan.

**Spoken as a true independent laughing at a lot of the back and forth during this election and on this thread, even**
Who is Bambard? I have NO idea.
packgrad
State kicker. He missed some kicks.
ciscopack
Daviewolf83
As I mentioned last Thursday, I was not able to post the daily numbers on Friday, since I was taking a trip to the mountains to do some photography. Here is one of the pictures I was able to capture. I thought it might provide a nice break from all of the Covid-19 posts.

Steve Williams
Staff
Where is that? Beautiful.
Daviewolf83
Steve Williams said:

Where is that? Beautiful.
Crabtree Falls off of the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Pisgah National Forest. It is approximately 45-50 miles north of Asheville, at 3,400 feet. It is almost a 1 mile hike to reach the falls. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend you try to visit.
Wayland
NC finally starting to fill in some gaps in the CDC death reporting. Looks like we had some weeks of excess deaths in there even BEFORE counting COVID deaths. Will be interesting to see how this fills out since most other states are already into October reporting while NC plays around in August.

The side of COVID policy that no one has wanted to talk about. Deaths of despair (both young and old) and delayed care.

Daviewolf83
Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Wake (5)

10/21/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
250592 (241792 PCR + 8800 Antigen)
NC Deaths
3981 (PCR) + 51 (Anitgen) = 4032 (+40 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1219 <- 97% reporting (was 1203 at 97%)
Completed Tests
2,097 Deaths are now Congregate (+16 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (40% of deaths were Congregate today)

1,842 positive cases over 19,903 new tests (DHHS reports 16,150). 9.3% positive rate (DHHS reports 7.4%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/21:
10/20(6), 10/19(11), 10/18(4), 10/17(2), 10/16(2), 10/15(2), 10/12(2), 10/8, 10/7(2), 10/6, 9/23, 9/9, 8/31 <== PCR Deaths

No new Antigen deaths announced today

Looking at the counties where a larger than normal number of deaths were reported, I see the following details. I suspect a few Congregate facilities are seeing some deaths and these are showing up in the increases in overall deaths.

Bertie(3) <== this is in addition to the 3 from yesterday. In two days they have recorded 6 of their total 19 deaths
Cleveland (5)
Gaston (3)
Nash (3)
Robeson (3)
Surry (3)

Cooper and Cohen have a press conference today and I expect them to provide some signals at to potential changes in the policies currently in place, in reaction to the increase in cases and hospitalizations.
Wayland
The policy seems to be, extend phase 3 and have local authorities enforce rules and set fines to pass the buck so that it doesn't reflect poorly on Cooper's election chances.
ciscopack
Daviewolf83 said:

As I mentioned last Thursday, I was not able to post the daily numbers on Friday, since I was taking a trip to the mountains to do some photography. Here is one of the pictures I was able to capture. I thought it might provide a nice break from all of the Covid-19 posts.

beautiful!

Not a pro and not in such a beautiful place but after cutting grass last night, I took this with my phone.....
ciscopack
Wearing a mask is not partisan...

Daviewolf83
Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Wake (5)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

1,842 positive cases over 19,903 new tests (DHHS reports 16,150). 9.3% positive rate (DHHS reports 7.4%)

10/20(6), 10/19(11), 10/18(4), 10/17(2), 10/16(2), 10/15(2), 10/12(2), 10/8, 10/7(2), 10/6, 9/23, 9/9, 8/31 <== PCR Deaths

Looking at the counties where a larger than normal number of deaths were reported, I see the following details. I suspect a few Congregate facilities are seeing some deaths and these are showing up in the increases in overall deaths.

Bertie(3) <== this is in addition to the 3 from yesterday. In two days they have recorded 6 of their total 19 deaths
Cleveland (5)
Gaston (3)
Nash (3)
Robeson (3)
Surry (3)

Cooper and Cohen have a press conference today and I expect them to provide some signals at to potential changes in the policies currently in place, in reaction to the increase in cases and hospitalizations.

10/22/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
252,992 (243923 PCR + 9069 Antigen)
NC Deaths
4028 (PCR) + 54 (Anitgen) = 4082 (+50 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1205 <- 97% reporting (was 1219 at 97%)
Completed Tests
Updated due to late NCDHHS reporting:

2,120 Deaths are now Congregate (+23 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (46% of deaths were Congregate today)

2,400 positive cases over 35,363 new tests (DHHS reports 34,093). 6.8% positive rate (DHHS reports 5.9%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/22:
10/21(7), 10/20(9), 10/19(6), 10/17(4), 10/15(2), 10/13(2), 10/12, 10/11, 10/7, 10/2, 9/28, 9/26, 9/22, 9/20<== PCR Deaths
** The reporting today is missing the date of death for nine (9) reported deaths. This seems to be a rather larger number of missing dates and I suspect it may be related to the delays in the Congregate settings update.

10/20, 10/18 <== Antigen deaths
** One Antigen death was removed (10/15), so two Antigen deaths are missing the date of death.

Looking at the counties with three or more daily new deaths, I see the following details.

Guilford (4)
Mecklenburg (4)
Nash (5)
Pitt (3)
Rowan (3)
Stanly (3)
Watauga (3)

Wayland
Looks like the out the Outbreak is updated.

23 Congregate, 13 Unknown, and 14 General.

37 Unknown setting in the last 3 days, to go along with the 18 currently missing Dates of Death. Lack of effort.

TheStorm
Watched a strange interview / presentation on Spectrum News last evening where a regional hospital spokesperson was highlighting how "since the covid numbers are down significantly" that all the hospitals are back to normal in regards to elective surgeries... she must not have gotten Roy's memo evidently... or the numbers you are seeing everyday on NCDHHS are still being cooked.

Both things can't be true at the same time.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

Watched a strange interview / presentation on Spectrum News last evening where a regional hospital spokesperson was highlighting how "since the covid numbers are down significantly" that all the hospitals are back to normal in regards to elective surgeries... she must not have gotten Roy's memo evidently... or the numbers you are seeing everyday on NCDHHS are still being cooked.

I can only speak from my clients perspective, but elective surgeries have been back at normal rate since May. There was one week of interruption in Florida about a month ago, but its been full steam ahead since the summer.

Small note, none of them are in NC
Wayland
TheStorm said:

Looking at the Regional hospital breakdown on NC DHHS, the Triangle region seems to be steady/declining in hospitalizations. It is Meck, Triad, and Eastern NC hospitals that are increasing the numbers.

Again, most of the increase is non-ICU patients. ICU COVID patients have hovered at 300+/- since May, statewide. While there certainly has been a small increase lately, I wonder what the true FLOOR actually is.

Nonetheless, hopefully this latest (rural?) surge starts to turn around soon and Cooper doesn't manage to sell localities on instituting fines since his plan is to keep the EOs in place for a LONG time.
Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

TheStorm said:

Looking at the Regional hospital breakdown on NC DHHS, the Triangle region seems to be steady/declining in hospitalizations. It is Meck, Triad, and Eastern NC hospitals that are increasing the numbers.

Again, most of the increase is non-ICU patients. ICU COVID patients have hovered at 300+/- since May, statewide. While there certainly has been a small increase lately, I wonder what the true FLOOR actually is.

Nonetheless, hopefully this latest (rural?) surge starts to turn around soon and Cooper doesn't manage to sell localities on instituting fines since his plan is to keep the EOs in place for a LONG time.
Related to this, here is a graph showing the percentage of Covid-19 patients in ICU over time, along with the average percentage over this same period (red line). As you can see, even though hospitalizations have increased lately, the percentage of patients in ICU is below the average and declining.

Also, I created a graph that shows the availability of hospital beds, ICU beds and ventilators. As you can see, despite the increases, NC hospitals are not currently running out of capacity.

Finally, below is a graph showing the current ICU capacity in more detail. It shows the total number of ICU beds available - combining the ICU beds currently occupied with the number of empty ICU beds.

Daviewolf83
NCDHHS must be have some significant technical issues today. The update from them is over 2 hours late in being posted and all the website says is there is a technical issue delaying publishing.
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

NCDHHS must be have some significant technical issues today. The update from them is over 2 hours late in being posted and all the website says is there is a technical issue delaying publishing.
How bad is the data? Trying to sneak it on a weekend? 5.5 hours late already.
Wayland
Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

How bad is the data? Trying to sneak it on a weekend? 5.5 hours late already.
Update starting. Main stats updated. Record number of cases reported.... bury late on a Friday.

Will see what else comes in. There are 700 cases today they weren't assigned to a county? (I think)

Hospitalizations down though.
Daviewolf83
Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Alamance (4)
Bertie (3)
Buncombe (4)
Cabarrus (4)
Wake (5)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Cleveland (5)
Gaston (3)
Nash (3)
Robeson (3)
Surry (3)

10/22/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
252,992 (243923 PCR + 9069 Antigen)
NC Deaths
4028 (PCR) + 54 (Anitgen) = 4082 (+50 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1205 <- 97% reporting (was 1219 at 97%)
Completed Tests

2,120 Deaths are now Congregate (+23 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (46% of deaths were Congregate today)

2,400 positive cases over 35,363 new tests (DHHS reports 34,093). 6.8% positive rate (DHHS reports 5.9%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/22:
10/21(7), 10/20(9), 10/19(6), 10/17(4), 10/15(2), 10/13(2), 10/12, 10/11, 10/7, 10/2, 9/28, 9/26, 9/22, 9/20<== PCR Deaths
** The reporting today is missing the date of death for nine (9) reported deaths. This seems to be a rather larger number of missing dates and I suspect it may be related to the delays in the Congregate settings update.

10/20, 10/18 <== Antigen deaths
** One Antigen death was removed (10/15), so two Antigen deaths are missing the date of death.

Looking at the counties with three or more daily new deaths, I see the following details.

Guilford (4)
Mecklenburg (4)
Nash (5)
Pitt (3)
Rowan (3)
Stanly (3)
Watauga (3)

10/23/2020 Evening DHHS update

NC Cases
255708 (246346 PCR + 9362 Antigen)
NC Deaths
4058 (PCR) + 56 (Anitgen) = 4114 (+32 from yesterday)
Currently Hospitalized
1181 <- 97% reporting (was 1205 at 97%)
Completed Tests

2,129 Deaths are now Congregate (+9 from yesterday)

52% of Deaths are from Congregate setting (28% of deaths were Congregate today)

2,716 positive cases over 35,347 new tests (DHHS reports 33,620). 7.7% positive rate (DHHS reports 7.3%)

Dates of Death Reported 10/23:
10/22(2), 10/21(6), 10/20(3), 10/19(5), 10/18, 10/17(3), 10/16, 10/15, 10/14(3), 10/13, 10/12, 10/8(2), 10/5(2), 10/4, 9/27(2), 9/26, 9/6 <== PCR Deaths
** The reporting today added six (6) dates of death that were previously missing from the report.

10/22, 10/17, 10/14, 9/24 <== Antigen deaths
** Antigen deaths removed for 10/5, 9/27. Two(2) Antigen deaths are missing a date of death.

As Wayland mentioned, there are approximately 708 cases missing from the county reporting today. The sum of the county cases totals 2,008 cases, but NC reported 2,716 new cases today. I assume the delays in reporting were due to the missing county case data. The strange thing is the death reporting by county is not missing any deaths.

The counties reporting three(3) or more deaths today are:
Pender (3)
Rutherford (4)
Sampson (3)

Wayland
I will have to look back over the death dates I had, I was sloppy. Tried to do them quicy since data was so late. Looks like my dates were off a little, antigens and deletions getting me.
Edit: Looks like part of my issue was copy and paste between tabs, the 9/6 was so far up, I missed moving it to graph.
Pacfanweb
Daughter is sick. Low fever, shortness of breath, upset stomach.
Wife is not been feeling fantastic. Went over to the free drive-thru Covid testing this evening. We will see what the results are
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

Daughter is sick. Low fever, shortness of breath, upset stomach.
Wife is not been feeling fantastic. Went over to the free drive-thru Covid testing this evening. We will see what the results are
Best of luck with that. Glenn Beck's whole family caught it except him. They started the whole family on Zinc, HCQ, and an inhaled steroid. None of them went into the hospital and most were over in 2-3 days.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.