Coronavirus

2,015,778 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wayland said:

Cohen straight up lying about trend data in the briefing.

Doesn't acknowledge that percent positive is coming down. Harps on the record number of cases reported on the weekend, even though that was an aggregate number showing what happened weeks ago.
Surely one of our intelligent media members asked her about the % positive rates?
Packchem91
wilmwolf80 said:

I see the governor sent out an angry tweet about people not wearing masks. Seen plenty of similar messages on my social media platforms. Maybe my experience is different from other people, but I don't see all these people who are supposedly not wearing masks. Granted, I don't go out much, but in two trips to the teeter and one to the liquor store the last two weekends, I've seen a total of three people not wearing a mask. This is middle of the day on Saturday shopping, and I'm just not seeing all these people "defying basic decency and common sense" to use Cooper's words. Not to mention his mask order says you don't have to wear one if you can maintain social distancing, even indoors, and I can make a decent argument that you can do that in the grocery store. I get that it's a political show, but the temper tantrums definitely aren't going to convince anyone who isn't to wear a mask. As I said to my friend who was complaining on Facebook that half the people in the store weren't wearing a mask, maybe you need to switch up where you shop.
W/o trying to segregate people into groups....I'd agree to the extent of: go to Target and HT instead of WalMart and the convenience store, and you are much more likely to find compliance to mask wearing.

At least that is the evidence I have personally seen these past few weeks.
FlossyDFlynt
wilmwolf80 said:

I see the governor sent out an angry tweet about people not wearing masks. Seen plenty of similar messages on my social media platforms. Maybe my experience is different from other people, but I don't see all these people who are supposedly not wearing masks. Granted, I don't go out much, but in two trips to the teeter and one to the liquor store the last two weekends, I've seen a total of three people not wearing a mask. This is middle of the day on Saturday shopping, and I'm just not seeing all these people "defying basic decency and common sense" to use Cooper's words. Not to mention his mask order says you don't have to wear one if you can maintain social distancing, even indoors, and I can make a decent argument that you can do that in the grocery store. I get that it's a political show, but the temper tantrums definitely aren't going to convince anyone who isn't to wear a mask. As I said to my friend who was complaining on Facebook that half the people in the store weren't wearing a mask, maybe you need to switch up where you shop.
I flew to Detroit and back the last few days. I would say 95% of people in both airports had masks. 100% of the passengers on both flights had masks. The only time I even noticed was when two strangers started arguing while I was working in one of the lounges this morning. I cant even fathom getting into a shouting match with a complete strangers about it (I have no idea who started it, I only heard it escalate). The whole time they were arguing, my only thought was "neither one of you is going to convince the other and all you two are doing is pissing everyone off". I feel the same way about social media posts about masks at this point. If they havent gotten the point by this time, they wont (on either side). Stop wasting bandwidth trying to explain it.
bigeric
Daviewolf83 said:

The question I will live you to discuss is - Why are hospitalizations continuing to rise, when the percent positive testing has remained relatively flat?

Are the number of tests increasing? In line with the hospitalizations?
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
packgrad
Wearing a mask isn't enough. You have to BELIEVE. If you don't believe in the efficacy of a cloth mask on your face you are part of the problem, believe in drunk driving, and mothers smoking cigarettes while pregnant. Following the rules is NOT enough.
BruceDouble
I assume those case numbers on the graph are the date the test was administered. The clinic I'm telling most my employees to go to is taking 6-7 days for results currently. I've seen other clinics that claim quicker turnarounds but you can't get an appointment as fast. So that's just a product of backed up labs?

Couple weeks ago we were getting results in 3 days. Problem is if we spike higher, you're looking at an even longer wait if this testing volume trend continues. I'm curious as to what the Case report spread looks like in Florida. Are lab tests conducted within each state?
Daviewolf83
BruceDouble said:

I assume those case numbers on the graph are the date the test was administered. The clinic I'm telling most my employees to go to is taking 6-7 days for results currently. I've seen other clinics that claim quicker turnarounds but you can't get an appointment as fast. So that's just a product of backed up labs?

Couple weeks ago we were getting results in 3 days. Problem is if we spike higher, you're looking at an even longer wait if this testing volume trend continues. I'm curious as to what the Case report spread looks like in Florida. Are lab tests conducted within each state?
I assume you are talking about the case graph I posted that showed Cases by the date of the specimen? This is the only graph I posted with cases. If this is the one you are talking about, it is definitely cases on the date the test was run and it shows a lag of more than seven days for the cases announced today.

I just did a quick check of the data and I see lags over the past three week spanning 10 to 20 days. I would not assume the 10-20 days is totally due to lab delays, but also include delays in NCDHHS's reporting system. You have to consider there is a delay in getting results from the lab, plus a delay in getting results sent to the county health departments,a delay in getting results from the health departments to NCDHHS, and a time taken by NCDHHS to get the data populated.

I have seen reports where some people have not gotten results until they had likely recovered. I believe as other states have experienced significant increases in testing, it has caused further delays in they system. Personally, I am impressed with the amount of testing now being conducted. I know my brother in-law was tested a few weeks ago due to a potential exposure and he had the rapid test. He got his results in less than an hour.
Daviewolf83
bigeric said:

Daviewolf83 said:

The question I will live you to discuss is - Why are hospitalizations continuing to rise, when the percent positive testing has remained relatively flat?

Are the number of tests increasing? In line with the hospitalizations?
Based on the graph below, daily hospitalizations are increasing faster than the rate of change in new daily testing. The graph includes both the new daily tests calculated by subtracting the total tests reported by NCDHHS yesterday from the total tests reported today (blue line). The new daily tests reported by NCDHHS are also included on the graph (green line).

I have included linear trend lines for each data set, so it is easier to see the difference in the rate of change in the data. As you can see, hospitalizations are increasing faster then the new daily tests as reported by NCDHHS and increasing faster than the calculated new daily tests. The difference in the rate of change in hospitalizations to the calculated new daily tests is less than the rate of change using NCDHHS's daily reported number.

Wayland
Interesting to see the Tests lines really start to diverge, makes you question how DHHS handles their data.

Cohen alluded to the fact that Meck may be picking up hospitalizations from SC, but that still doesn't account for why their ratio of non-ICU to ICU patients is so far off what the other regions report.
Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

Interesting to see the Tests lines really start to diverge, makes you question how DHHS handles their data.

Cohen alluded to the fact that Meck may be picking up hospitalizations from SC, but that still doesn't account for why their ratio of non-ICU to ICU patients is so far off what the other regions report.
I agree. I have thought for some time that the growth of cases in SC could be impacting hospitalizations in the Charlotte area hospitals. It definitely does not account for the difference in ICU vs non-ICU patients. I wonder if the difference is due to different treatment protocols being used by the hospitals in this area. Not saying what they are doing is right or wrong (I really do not know), it just appears there may be some difference.

An examination of hospitalizations in the Charlotte area (SC residents and ICU vs non-ICU) are things you would expect a good journalist to be reporting.
Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

I agree. I have thought for some time that the growth of cases in SC could be impacting hospitalizations in the Charlotte area hospitals. It definitely does not account for the difference in ICU vs non-ICU patients. I wonder if the difference is due to different treatment protocols being used by the hospitals in this area. Not saying what they are doing is right or wrong (I really do not know), it just appears there may be some difference.

An examination of hospitalizations in the Charlotte area (SC residents and ICU vs non-ICU) are things you would expect a good journalist to be reporting.
Agreed -- and I would take that a step further --- what is it in the upper midlands of SC that would be fueling higher case counts to flood the Charlotte hospitals?
I'd get it if it were Wilmington --- overflow from the cesspool that is Myrtle Beach.
But what about Ft Mill, Rock Hill, Indianland, Clover, York, etc is fueling higher rates than would Meck, Union, Gaston counties in NC?

We have 5+ local TV networks here that have newscasts about 6 hrs a day and the paper....wonder if any of them ever look to dig that deep into the data (and those areas are in the coverage model for those news channels)
packgrad
Stopped at Sheetz on 401, still in N Raleigh I think, and they had a sign that they can't sell alcohol between 11 and 7 because of a local ordinance. More Coronavirus laws to "protect us" I presume
Wayland
Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Quote:

7/16/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1134 <- 90% reporting (was 1142 at 89% yesterday) Higher % Lower Total. Stable
Completed Tests

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
888 Deaths are now Congregate (+6)
196 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+7)
+20 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

504 Deaths assumed General Population (+7)
1084 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+13)

283 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+19)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRAL is at 1604* deaths

2160 positive cases over 28,120 new tests. 7.7% positive rate.
7/17/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1180 <- 90% reporting (was 1134 at 91% yesterday) Higher % Higher Total. New High
Completed Tests

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
892 Deaths are now Congregate (+4)
204 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+8)
+18 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

510 Deaths assumed General Population (+6)
1096 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+12)

293 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+10)
Nursing Homes 147 -> 155
Resident Care 99 -> 100
Correctional 24 -> 25
Other 13 -> 13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRAL is at 1629* deaths

2051 positive cases over 31,217 new tests. 6.7% positive rate.
*DHHS added 31,217 new tests today but claims only 25,555 completed tests.

Deaths by Date of Death 7/17 - 18 new deaths, 1 previously missing.
7/16(3), 7/15(6), 7/14(3), 7/10(2), 7/9, 7/1, 6/28(2), 6/25
It appears one death may have been added that was previously missing a date.

Cumberland, Wake, and Meck each with 3 deaths reported today.
7/18/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1154 <- XX% reporting (was 1180 at 90% yesterday)
Completed Tests

897 Deaths are now Congregate (+5)
210 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+6)
+23 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

522 Deaths assumed General Population (+12)
1107 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+11)

300 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+7)
Nursing Homes 155 -> 157
Resident Care 100 -> 104
Correctional 25 -> 25
Other 13 -> 14

WRAL is at 1634* deaths

2481 positive cases over 35,619 new tests. 7.1% positive rate.

New high (by 19 cases) comes after last new high, maybe back to patterned reporting.

Day over day delta in completed tests is 35,619, but DHHS says it is only 23,440.

Deaths today, 3 Wake and 3 Meck again.
23 Deaths reported 7/18 by Date of Death:
7/17(4), 7/16(7), 7/15(3), 7/14(2), 7/12(5). Two deaths with no date.

Today's number of new tests is the highest delta day over day yet! Also there are some positive signs with plateauing when looking back 9 days based on Date of Specimen collection being mostly complete. Hopefully things can level or trend down soon.

7/19/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1115 <- 86% reporting (was 1154 at 90% yesterday)
Completed Tests

898 Deaths are now Congregate (+1)
212 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+2)
+5 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

524 Deaths assumed General Population (+2)
1110 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+3)

290 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (-10)
Nursing Homes 157 -> 149
Resident Care 104 -> 103
Correctional 25 -> 24
Other 14 -> 14

WRAL is at 1651* deaths

1820 positive cases over 15721 new tests. 11.6% positive rate.

It looks like the reporting lag has settled on a pattern and being a Sunday we are seeing more electronic and less lab cases. We will see if any lag changes affect this new pattern (with the peak Saturday).
Part of the reason for the case drop on Sundays is that the last few days of the lagging data (9 days out) now fall on a weekend, so there are less of those lagged cases to report. We'd expect tomorrow to be about the same and then a small bump up on Tuesday as the lagged cases (9 days out) now start falling on a weekday again.

Going to review county data, but don't expect to see much on a Sunday.

Deaths today: 7/18, 7/17(3), 7/15
7/20/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1086 <- 86% reporting (was 1115 at 86% yesterday)
Completed Tests

900 Deaths are now Congregate (+2)
216 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+4)
+8 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

526 Deaths assumed General Population (+2)
1116 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+6)

287 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (-3)
Nursing Homes 149 -> 147
Resident Care 103 -> 102
Correctional 24 -> 24
Other 14 -> 14

WRAL is at 1676* deaths

1268 positive cases over 29024 new tests. 4.4% positive rate.

Dates of Death Reported 7/20
7/19(2), 7/17(2), 7/16, 7/10, 7/7, 7/6, 6/30, 6/26
8 deaths + 2 previously missing deaths given dates.

Second consecutive day of net drop in congregate outbreaks.

Cases really low. I expected low but not THAT low, so I don't know if that lag is recovered already or it is waiting to drop.
7/21/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1179 <- 92% reporting (was 1086 at 86% yesterday) New high by 1
Completed Tests

906 Deaths are now Congregate (+6)
225 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+9)
+26 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

537 Deaths assumed General Population (+11)
1131 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+15)

295 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+8)
Nursing Homes 147 -> 150
Resident Care 102 -> 108
Correctional 24 -> 24
Other 14 -> 13

WRAL is at 1680* deaths

1815 positive cases over 35103 new tests. 5.2% positive rate.

Delta Tests is 35103, but DHHS says 24087

Dates of Death Reported 7/21
7/20(5), 7/19(5), 7/18(4), 7/17(3), 7/16(3), 7/12, 7/11, 7/9, 7/4 and 2 missing dates

Cases back up a little, but unless there is some super duper lag.. things trending down some.

Hospitalizations big jump out of EHCP (maybe someone who hadn't been reporting?) and MHPC continues to go up despite cases going down. Other hospital groups stable with declining ICU. Would love more insight into what is going on in Charlotte that isn't elsewhere.

Seems like they don't care about finding location of death anymore, 9 unknown is kind of slack.
7/22/2020 Morning DHHS update

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
1137 <- 90% reporting (was 1179 at 92% yesterday)
Completed Tests

915 Deaths are now Congregate (+9)
231 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+6)
+30 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

552 Deaths assumed General Population (+15)
1146 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+15)

304 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+9)
Nursing Homes 150 -> 154
Resident Care 108 -> 110
Correctional 24 -> 27
Other 13 -> 13

WRAL is at 1703* deaths

2140 positive cases over 32823 new tests. 6.5% positive rate.

Delta Tests is 32,823, but DHHS says 31,815

Dates of Death Reported 7/22
7/21, 7/20(8), 7/19(3), 7/18(4), 7/17(3), 7/15, 7/14(4), 7/13(2), 6/28(2), 1 DHHS Missing Date = 29
1 I didn't find a date for. Double checking to see if I missed it.

County Deaths:
Brunswick, Burke(2), Cumberland, Gaston(2), Harnett, Hoke, Iredell(2), Meck(2), Montgomery, Moore(4), Nash(3), Pender, Randolph, Richmond, Union, Wake(6)

EDIT: RE HOSPITALIZATIONS. It looks like New Hanover Regional Medical Center DID NOT REPORT today. They account for 80%+ of hospitalized patients in SHPR so their ~50 missing patients is significant.
packgrad

PackBacker07
No booze after 11 pm in Raleigh, per Mayor ordinance. I would think this is aimed towards bars, etc to avoid stupid crowds, but I guess it includes any place that sells alcohol.
Y'all means ALL.
Everpack
So we're going on four weeks with the statewide mask mandate. While it's still not 100% compliance where I live, I would feel comfortable saying it's at least 75-80% in the grocery store and retail. Which is a significant increase in usage from before the mandate was issued. Four weeks later and our case load has yet to slow down. Cases continue to rise with little to no change in percent positives. Hospitalizations continue to increase. Daily deaths have been flat for months now. When do the masks start working?
TheStorm
CONFIRMED CASES AS A PERCENTAGE OF COMPLETED TESTS:
RUNNING AVERAGES (Using Daily Numbers plugged in straight from the NCDHHS Dashboard - same as Dr. Cohen supposedly)

July 22 - 7.038%
July 5 - 7.039%
July 4 - 7.037%
June 23 - 7.037%
June 16 - 7.038%
June 14 - 7.035%

Numbers are the same as they have been for a while now. We are today exactly the same place we were 5 1/2 weeks ago.
packgrad
Imagine how bad it would be if everybody wasn't wearing cloth masks in grocery stores.
Daviewolf83
Everpack said:

So we're going on four weeks with the statewide mask mandate. While it's still not 100% compliance where I live, I would feel comfortable saying it's at least 75-80% in the grocery store and retail. Which is a significant increase in usage from before the mandate was issued. Four weeks later and our case load has yet to slow down. Cases continue to rise with little to no change in percent positives. Hospitalizations continue to increase. Daily deaths have been flat for months now. When do the masks start working?
Percent positives are trending down which is a good sign. I like to think this is due to the effect of mask wearing kicking in, but we have a long way to go. We need to try to cut percent positives in half (from 7-8% to 3-4%) over the coming weeks. Hospitalizations are increasing and I can not figure out why. As I posted yesterday and today. Percent positives are flat to decreasing, but hospitalizations are increasing. Testing is increasing, but hospitalizations are increasing at a faster rate than testing. As some point, the decreasing percent positive has to start having an impact on hospitalizations, but I do not see it yet.

I was in a restaurant last Saturday evening in a small town in the western side of NC (not mountains, but you can see them from there). My wife and I were only two of approximately four people wearing masks. The employees had masks, but none of the other people (approximately 15 waiting to be seated when we entered) had on masks as they arrived or as they waited to be seated. Also, no one walking in from the parking lot had on masks, including the two police officers who were just arriving for dinner as we left. I am still amazed at the number of people who think it is acceptable to only wear the mask over the mouth, but leave the nose completely uncovered. If the nose is uncovered, they might as well not have on a mask.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

No booze after 11 pm in Raleigh, per Mayor ordinance. I would think this is aimed towards bars, etc to avoid stupid crowds, but I guess it includes any place that sells alcohol.

Because a bar or a counter is more dangerous than a table or a booth. What in the **** kind of logic is this? It's like they're just trying to see what people will accept now. Because science!!!!
wilmwolf
"I am still amazed at the number of people who think it is acceptable to only wear the mask over the mouth, but leave the nose completely uncovered. If the nose is uncovered, they might as well not have on a mask."

Isn't the stated purpose of the masks to stop asymptomatic people from transmitting the virus through respiratory droplets that occur during exhale or when talking, sneezing, etc? We know that the majority of masks being worn don't really protect the wearer since they aren't capable of stopping the microscopic particles. So as long as the people wearing the masks that way aren't breathing out through their nose, there should be minimal risk of spreading to others in the event they are carrying, right? I mean, it looks really stupid, and I think it's much harder to try to not breathe through your nose than just put the mask on the right way, but there is still some protection for the people around them.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Packchem91
Everpack said:

Sounds like a question someone should ask at the media shows with Cooper.
Along with why they don't emphasize the % positives of tests is also going in right direction -- which would seem to be an awesome thing to publicize but it seems so rarely published at any level

I'm sure he'll point out the 20-25% of people not wearing them in your scenario...or the 100% not wearing them in bars / clubs in some of the videos published, as the culprits.
packgrad

Wayland
Another week... another week where NC has not updated their CDC death data past mid May.

But here is a visualization of what the pandemic looks like in NC. The weighting is just the CDC estimation, not an actual reported value... but I wanted to show how slack NC was in their reporting. Most other states are reporting July numbers at this point.

lumberpack5
I suspect there are strong correlations between wearing or not wearing a mask and education level, rural or metro residence, race, and party ID.
I like the athletic type
wilmwolf
In my limited anecdotal surveying of mask wearing, I've seen people of all races, genders, and ages not wearing masks. I don't presume to know their political or socio economic factors. The only trend I've seen is that they typically skew towards older people, but that my just be a factor of where I live and where I shop. The two people in Teeter last weekend not wearing were an elderly man of color and an elderly white lady, I would guess both in their late 70s (no offense to anyone here that age, but that's what I consider elderly).
RunsWithWolves26
lumberpack5 said:

I suspect there are strong correlations between wearing or not wearing a mask and education level, rural or metro residence, race, and party ID.

Seriously? Please do tell us who fits into what group you're suspecting them to fit into.
Packchem91
wilmwolf80 said:

In my limited anecdotal surveying of mask wearing, I've seen people of all races, genders, and ages not wearing masks. I don't presume to know their political or socio economic factors. The only trend I've seen is that they typically skew towards older people, but that my just be a factor of where I live and where I shop. The two people in Teeter last weekend not wearing were an elderly man of color and an elderly white lady, I would guess both in their late 70s (no offense to anyone here that age, but that's what I consider elderly).
Given how much its been the younger crowds that have been hit with the virus the past month (fortunately with much less death impact) would probably counter that argument.
I'm not sure how they behave in HTs and such, but expect their social lives do require them to remove masks more and have made them more susceptible to catching?

wilmwolf
Yeah, I am certain they probably aren't wearing masks when they're out drinking, but in my admittedly limited and unscientific experience out in public, the young people I've seen have been wearing masks. Again, based on where I live and shop, my experiences may be skewed, but I've been looking everywhere I go, and most everyone is wearing one.

I think the uptick in cases among younger people is most likely just attributable to more of them getting tested. I know that some of the people in that age range that I know have been getting tested as they go back to work in restaurants and such. We also know testing is happening in college campuses where athletes and others are returning. I also see more peer pressure, again anecdotally based on the few younger people in my social media circles, to wear masks and get tested. I also think the protests have to be acknowledged as a potential source for the increase. Even wearing masks, and even outside, spending hours in close contact with people has to increase the likelihood of spreading it.
packgrad
packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

Because a bar or a counter is more dangerous than a table or a booth. What in the **** kind of logic is this? It's like they're just trying to see what people will accept now. Because science!!!!

In California, government is determining what types of meals you can order from restaurants. Because science.

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/gov-newsoms-alcohol-agency-issues-edict-declaring-what-a-bar-meal-is/
TheStorm
RunsWithWolves26 said:

lumberpack5 said:

Seriously? Please do tell us who fits into what group you're suspecting them to fit into.
Please let him continue. He is only saying what he has been trained to say. Great entertainment and exactly what I would expect someone like that to say.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

lumberpack5 said:

Please let him continue. He is only saying what he has been trained to say. Great entertainment and exactly what I would expect someone like that to say.

He should continue. What he's saying is true.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315590/americans-face-mask-usage-varies-greatly-demographics.aspx

Mask wearing breaks down strongly by demographics, most strongly by party ID, sex, and region of the country. Less strongly but still notable by education. Interestingly, given age is such a risk factor, not particularly strongly at all by age.
packgrad
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

lumberpack5 said:

He should continue. What he's saying is true.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315590/americans-face-mask-usage-varies-greatly-demographics.aspx

Mask wearing breaks down strongly by demographics, most strongly by party ID, sex, and region of the country. Less strongly but still notable by education. Interestingly, given age is such a risk factor, not particularly strongly at all by age.

Wow, and your same race baiting articles and "polls" tell us masks are hitting black and Hispanic communities worse. Guess the masks aren't working or these "polls" just might be full of *****
TheStorm
^^ And exactly the next person I expected to chime in...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

^^ And exactly the next person I expected to chime in...

When you can't dispute the facts, just pound the podium and engage in rhetoric!

Am I wrong?

Does mask wearing break down along demographic lines, or not?
First Page Last Page
Page 126 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.