50th anniversary of the "moon landing" Conspiracy theorist say it was a hoax

32,003 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Travis84
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Are assumptions non biblical? If so, you're on a lot of trouble. Not sure I see where he is an opponent of the Bible. Glass houses and all you know?

A "lot of trouble" with who?

I'm not personally attacking him or calling him names. I don't know his full stance on the Bible. What I said was that the argument he raised is often made by opponents of the Bible.

Glass houses? Other posters here personally attack me constantly, calling me a "loon" and almost every other insult you can think of, in apparent violation of the rules of this site. But they never get in any trouble, do they? I don't care though. Actually I love it. To be hated and attacked by people of this caliber, because I simply tell the truth, is a badge of honor.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
JocoPack
GuerrillaPack said:

JocoPack said:

So you don't eat pork, GP?

No. Nor shellfish or other forbidden foods. The Old Testament Law was not done away with, other than animal sacrifices and similar things related to the levitical priesthood, which the Messiah's death made no longer applicable.

Good for you man. Glad that you stand so strongly in what you believe in. Keep on keepin' on.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
statefan91
GuerrillaPack said:

statefan91 said:

What about -

"...thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment of mingled linen and woolen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)

Knew this would be posted. This is the "go to" passage cited by opponents of the Bible, any time someone like myself dares to say that it might be a good idea to follow God's Laws.

I don't wear anything made of wool or linen, much less anything of wool and linen mixed together.
Yeah I was really just curious as to what laws you did / did not follow from the Old Testament. I found this site that has 613 of them listed out, it looks like only ~51 are related to sacrifices.

http://www.gods-word-first.org/bible-study/613commandments.html
pblanks
My god doesnt care what I wear.... Or what I eat.... Or what moons I (alledgedly) fly to.

My god is an awesome god.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Are assumptions non biblical? If so, you're on a lot of trouble. Not sure I see where he is an opponent of the Bible. Glass houses and all you know?

A "lot of trouble" with who?

I'm not personally attacking him or calling him names. I don't know his full stance on the Bible. What I said was that the argument he raised is often made by opponents of the Bible.

Glass houses? Other posters here personally attack me constantly, calling me a "loon" and almost every other insult you can think of, in apparent violation of the rules of this site. But they never get in any trouble, do they? I don't care though. Actually I love it. To be hated and attacked by people of this caliber, because I simply tell the truth, is a badge of honor.

Nobody hates or attacks you. They question you. Just as you do them. It's ok.

Everytime someone questions you on anything, you go off on a tangent talking about this or that and claiming how evil, ungodly, etc they are. Every single time that someone doesn't bend to your way of thinking or agree with your opinions, you take it upon yourself to do your best to discredit them, then you come here and yell about being attacked, talked ugly to, etc. You can't have it both ways.
Travis84
its entirely possible that NASA planned a fake as a back up in case we did fail in order to 'scare' the Soviets (see 'Star Wars').

I personally believe it was both real and faked - they mixed in some fake footage with limited real footage to enhance the gravitas of it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.