50th anniversary of the "moon landing" Conspiracy theorist say it was a hoax

32,463 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Travis84
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pacfanweb said:

B. A camera that "nobody knows anything about"? Just because YOU don't know anything about it doesn't mean "nobody does".

There's the camera.

Quote:

Dr. George Carruthers, right, and William Conway, a project manager at the Naval Research Institute, examine the gold-plated ultraviolet camera/spectrograph, the first moon-based observatory that Carruthers developed for the Apollo 16 mission. Working for the Naval Research Laboratory, Carruthers had three years earlier received a patent for a Far Ultraviolet Electrographic Camera, which obtained images in electromagnetic radiation in short wavelengths.

Apollo 16 astronauts placed the observatory on the moon in April 1972, where it sits today on the moon's Descartes highland region, in the shadow of the lunar module Orion. Asked to explain highlights of the instrument's findings for a general audience, Dr. Carruthers said "the most immediately obvious and spectacular results were really for the Earth observations, because this was the first time that the Earth had been photographed from a distance in ultraviolet light, so that you could see the full extent of the hydrogen atmosphere, the polar auroris and what we call the tropical airglow belt."

So anyone who had at least a 1st grade working knowledge of how to Google something could easily find out about this camera.
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/looking-back-dr-george-carruthers-and-apollo-16-far-ultraviolet-cameraspectrograph

Here is Dr Carruthers' Wiki page. He is very well-known and so is his work, and so is his camera.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Robert_Carruthers

I didn't say the camera didn't exist. I said that it's a camera which virtually no one has or knows anything about. So NASA can claim a "photograph" was taken with this thing, and most of the public has no idea how it works, and if the alleged "photograph" is legitimate or not.

And you expect me to believe that they packed that thing on the lunar lander and took it too the moon? And the astronauts set it up on the moon and then operated it with those big gloves on, with limited dexterity? Lmfao
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

B. A camera that "nobody knows anything about"? Just because YOU don't know anything about it doesn't mean "nobody does".

There's the camera.

Quote:

Dr. George Carruthers, right, and William Conway, a project manager at the Naval Research Institute, examine the gold-plated ultraviolet camera/spectrograph, the first moon-based observatory that Carruthers developed for the Apollo 16 mission. Working for the Naval Research Laboratory, Carruthers had three years earlier received a patent for a Far Ultraviolet Electrographic Camera, which obtained images in electromagnetic radiation in short wavelengths.

Apollo 16 astronauts placed the observatory on the moon in April 1972, where it sits today on the moon's Descartes highland region, in the shadow of the lunar module Orion. Asked to explain highlights of the instrument's findings for a general audience, Dr. Carruthers said "the most immediately obvious and spectacular results were really for the Earth observations, because this was the first time that the Earth had been photographed from a distance in ultraviolet light, so that you could see the full extent of the hydrogen atmosphere, the polar auroris and what we call the tropical airglow belt."

So anyone who had at least a 1st grade working knowledge of how to Google something could easily find out about this camera.
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/looking-back-dr-george-carruthers-and-apollo-16-far-ultraviolet-cameraspectrograph

Here is Dr Carruthers' Wiki page. He is very well-known and so is his work, and so is his camera.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Robert_Carruthers

I didn't say the camera didn't exist. I said that it's a camera which virtually no one has or knows anything about. So NASA can claim a "photograph" was taken with this thing, and most of the public has no idea how it works, and if the alleged "photograph" is legitimate or not.

And you expect me to believe that they packed that thing on the lunar lander and took it too the moon? And the astronauts set it up on the moon and then operated it with those big gloves on, with limited dexterity? Lmfao
Yes. That's light years more plausible than anything you've presented so far, plus...it actually happened.

It was designed so they could set it up in their suits. You can see some of how here:

GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

Yes. That's light years more plausible than anything you've presented so far, plus...it actually happened.

Yeah, it "actually happened"...in the studio where Kubrick or whoever filmed it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
Why do y'all try to even discuss things with some people on here? Just use my approach and say "ok" and let it go. Otherwise, you fall into the endless cycle of back and forth nothing.
statefan91
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Why do y'all try to even discuss things with some people on here? Just use my approach and say "ok" and let it go. Otherwise, you fall into the endless cycle of back and forth nothing.
I have them on ignore
JocoPack
statefan91 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I have them on ignore
So this thread looks like this to you lol

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
statefan91
About every 2 or 3 for sure
Pacfanweb
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I don't post here much. Pretty easy to see who the Northwolf of this board is now.

I will follow suit. And predictably, its last response was "Nuh uh".
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

A: 14% of Americans think it's a hoax. That's not many. And I question even that many, your figure is probably falsified and very high. I don't care how many Russians think it's a hoax, they were brainwashed for decades and are still recovering. Also don't care about the Brits, but that # is likely BS as well.
So yes, it's absolutely a small minority.

14% is 1 out of every 7 people. For comparison, that's roughly the size of the African American population in the United States, or 45 million. 45 million Americans is "not many"? The figure I cited is from CBS News. Do you not trust CBS News? You know that they support the "moon landing" story. If anything, they have doctored the poll to underestimate the number of Americans who do not believe in the "moon landing". The real number is probably higher, say 25-30%.

Pacfanweb said:

C: You have cited no facts. Everything you've cited is false. That you believe they are facts does not make them so. You haven't provided a single legitimate link or source, just conspiracy nonsense

"Everything" I said is false? "Not one single legitimate link or source"? What you are saying is completely absurd. I've linked to NASA's official footage (eg, of the "lunar lander blasting off from the moon"), and cited NASA spokespersons saying that they "cannot go back to the moon because they destroyed the technology". I've linked to articles from Establishment news sources -- including Reuters reporting on how NASA claims that they "accidentally lost all of the original video footage and telemetry data".

Now, of course I don't consider NASA or the Establishment media to be legitimate or trustworthy sources. But I'm sure you do.

Pacfanweb said:

Plus, YOU are the one who refuses to accept facts. As I said before, folks like you simply put their fingers in their ears and close their eyes when presented with actual evidence, or resort to the old, reliable copout, "it's faked because you can't believe the government".

The facts and evidence are all on my side. Let's talk about those facts. It is a fact that NASA claims that they currently "cannot go back to the moon because they destroyed the technology". It is a fact that NASA claims to have "accidentally lost" all of the original video footage and telemetry data. Now, do you really believe either of those claims is reasonable or believable? Those claims are preposterous. I think it is highly more likely that they NEVER had the technology to go to the moon, and that they intentionally destroyed the original video footage and telemetry data, in order to conceal the hoax.

It is a fact that the official NASA photographs allegedly from the moon contain MANY problems, indicating they were faked -- including shadows that intersect (showing more than one light source, or a localized artificial light source), re-used backgrounds that were photoshopped in, etc.

It is a fact that the official NASA video footage appears fake -- including the laughably ridiculous video of the "lunar lander blasting off from the surface of the moon".

Of course I distrust the government. But I don't think the government and Establishment lies 100% of the time. Maybe only 90% of the time. I require evidence. And on this subject of the "moon landings", I have explained with logic/reason, and provided evidence and facts which conclusively disprove the government/Establishment position.
brickturner
Nuh uh ?
RunsWithWolves26
brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

But CBS News says it's so and I love CBS News except when I rail against them because they don't report what I want them to or like or believe or or or or but CBS News said it so it's got to be a fact!
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

But CBS News says it's so and I love CBS News except when I rail against them because they don't report what I want them to or like or believe or or or or but CBS News said it so it's got to be a fact!

Even the self-incriminating testimony of a criminal can be used against that criminal to convict them. Just because one were to quote the criminal in such a situation does not mean that you "like" the criminal or that you think they are trustworthy. This is what the Establishment media and government are...they are criminal operations. I quote them when they incriminate themselves, and use their own statements against them.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

Even the self-incriminating testimony of a criminal can be used against that criminal to convict them. Just because one were to quote the criminal in such a situation does not mean that you "like" the criminal. This is what the Establishment media and government are...they are criminal operations. I quote them when they incriminate themselves, and use their own statements against them.

Ok
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

And what about pacfanweb? He does not trust CBS on the poll. Yet, presumably, he agrees with them most of the time. So he is picking and choosing when to believe CBS, and other Establishment sources. And so do I. But the difference is that I believe that Establishment sources are lying ~95% of the time.

Are you saying that we either have to believe everything that Establishment sources say, or nothing?
GuerrillaPack
"This is a newspaper. It's 90% bull****"

RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

And what about pacfanweb? He does not trust CBS on the poll. Yet, presumably, he agrees with them most of the time. So he is picking and choosing when to believe CBS, and other Establishment sources. And so do I. But the difference is that I believe that Establishment sources are lying ~95% of the time.

Are you saying that we either have to believe everything that Establishment sources say, or nothing?

Ok
brickturner
Yep
GuerrillaPack
Want to re-live the fake "moon landing" as "it happened"? Here is the live coverage by CBS. And this video is from NASA's official YouTube channel. They've probably edited it to remove anything too damning.

I just watched the whole thing. It's ridiculous. I can't believe so many were fooled by this garbage. Prior to the "landing", the video shown includes no live video from inside the Lunar lander as it is "traveling through space". It only consists of video animations and "simulations". During the entire broadcast, there is audio in the background of the astronauts communicating with NASA headquarters in Houston (which was almost certainly pre-recorded and not actually live).

The whole time you have big-nosed Walter Cronkite and some other guy giving commentary. But you can only hear them. Right after the "landing" they finally show Cronkite and the other guy, and they give the goofiest you-know-what eating grins. After the landing, they show some actual "live footage" -- of Armstrong stepping out of the Lunar Lander "onto the surface of the moon" and walking around. The video quality is very poor, and you cannot see much detail. While that is being shown, Cronkite and this other guy are giving some of the cheesiest commentary and cracking lame jokes and giggling, totally inappropriate and inconsistent with the tone/mood you would expect given what is supposedly occurring.

The whole thing is laughable.

brickturner
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

brickturner said:

Nuh uh ?

I think it's fair to say it's a free country and you are free to believe what you want to.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
https://abc11.com/5395152/?fbclid=IwAR1ydAplVNZX-k1gPlyJoQuy-FMwF4m_U0zXJAgO7sxgKBsM98Pil695-a4

brickturner
Yeah, but that's just facts and stuff.
PackBacker07
Are we still on this? Godalmighty.
GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

https://abc11.com/5395152/?fbclid=IwAR1ydAplVNZX-k1gPlyJoQuy-FMwF4m_U0zXJAgO7sxgKBsM98Pil695-a4

The fact that the Lamestream media has to put out articles like this is a strong indicator that a sizeable portion of the population does not believe the "moon landings" were real. It's way more than 5 or 6%, as claimed by that article -- which was from some poll back around 1999. I've cited a CBS poll from 2015 that it is 14%. And we can safely say that the 14% figure is a low ball, given the agenda of the Establishment media to prop up this farce. It's certainly higher than that, proabably at least 20%.

The article provides unsatisfactory and false/deceptive "explanations" for the issues it addresses. But more importantly, it ignores the biggest problems. For example, NASA currently claims that they are not able to go back to the moon because they lost or "destroyed the technology". Really think about that and let it sink in. How in the hell is that remotely possible or believable? They can "go to the moon" with 1960s computers and technology, but can't go back 50 years later after HUGE advancements in technology? Absolutely preposterous.

And then NASA claims they "accidentally taped over" all the original video footage and telemetry data. How convenient. Now no one can scrutinize any of it.

NASA just loses everything. Why do they get $20 billion in funding every year? To regress in technology?

And if anyone can watch that laughable video of the "lunar module blasting off from the moon" and still think that was real, they need help.

It's all beyond absurd.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

The fact that the Lamestream media has to put out articles like this is a strong indicator that a sizeable portion of the population does not believe the "moon landings" were real. It's way more than 5 or 6%, as claimed by that article -- which was from some poll back around 1999. I've cited a CBS poll from 2015 that it is 14%. And we can safely say that the 14% figure is a low ball, given the agenda of the Establishment media to prop up this farce. It's certainly higher than that, proabably at least 20%.

The article provides unsatisfactory and false/deceptive "explanations" for the issues it addresses. But more importantly, it ignores the biggest problems. For example, NASA currently claims that they are not able to go back to the moon because they lost or "destroyed the technology". Really think about that and let it sink in. How in the hell is that remotely possible or believable? They can "go to the moon" with 1960s computers and technology, but can't go back 50 years later after HUGE advancements in technology? Absolutely preposterous.

And then NASA claims they "accidentally taped over" all the original video footage and telemetry data. How convenient. Now no one can scrutinize any of it.

NASA just loses everything. Why do they get $20 billion in funding every year? To regress in technology?

And if anyone can watch that laughable video of the "lunar module blasting off from the moon" and still think that was real, they need help.

It's all beyond absurd.

Ok
Bell Tower Grey
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

It's all beyond absurd.
The most logical thing you have typed in this entire manifesto.
Glasswolf
The Saturn 5 rocket took off for the moon 50 years ago today.

ZAXPACK15
Glasswolf said:

How come there's no picture of the Saturn 5 on the moon then?

Just Kidding
Glasswolf
ZAXPACK15 said:

Glasswolf said:

How come there's no picture of the Saturn 5 on the moon then?

Just Kidding

Took me a second.

RunsWithWolves26
Well this has almost run its course so I wait with joy the thread titled "911 Was An Inside Job." At that point, I will know we have gone full circle and there is no coming back from it.
GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

Saturn. Apollo. Notice anything about those names?

Both are other names for Satan. That is not hyperbole. It is a fact. Many Satanists openly use the name "Saturn" to refer to Lucifer or Satan, and there is lots of information on the internet to easily confirm this.

The Greek god "Apollo" is even referenced to Satan in the Bible, in Revelation 9:11 when it says: "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

NASA also has many connections to Freemasonry, with an extremely high number of astronauts and other high-level people in NASA being Freemasons. If you research Freemasonry, you will discover that it is an occult secret society that actually worships Lucifer.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the primary motivation for the many deceptions of NASA is to provide "proof" for their false cosmology, which is deliberately designed to cause people to reject God and the Bible. Back in the 1500s, the heliocentric model was originally pushed by Freemasons (including Copernicus, etc), as a way to attack belief in the Bible. This cosmological view has now expanded to the "Big Bang" theory and the theory of evolution -- where mankind and the earth is just some "insignificant accident", a small rock spinning through a vast universe, with life occurring by chance.

More on NASA's occult agenda:

More in depth documentary here:

Glasswolf
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Well this has almost run its course so I wait with joy the thread titled "911 Was An Inside Job." At that point, I will know we have gone full circle and there is no coming back from it.
Also Columbine High School, Sandy Hook, JFK, RFK, MLK, Lincoln, Vietnam

brickturner
I got nothing after this. Carry on.
JocoPack
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
RunsWithWolves26
brickturner said:

I got nothing after this. Carry on.

Hang around my friend. Trust me, he ain't done yet!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.