50th anniversary of the "moon landing" Conspiracy theorist say it was a hoax

32,450 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Travis84
brickturner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^Oh, I'll still watch.
GuerrillaPack
Here's another big deception by NASA -- the alleged "photos" of earth from space showing a full sphere. They are fake. They are CGI composites, photoshopped, etc. You can tell just by looking at them, but this guy at NASA spilled the beans and admitted it a few years back, and now it's basically admitted by all.

Here's a meme showing how they are fake -- with the continents being inconsistent in size, etc:

Here's an article covering it: https://qz.com/192700/the-guy-who-created-iphones-earth-image-explains-why-he-needed-to-fake-it/amp/

The article claims that NASA's only photos of the "full earth" are from the Apollo missions...(but we know those are fake too). They say that more recent photos are from satellites in low earth orbit, and so they have to "stitch together" photos and photoshop them to create a full sphere.

Here's Obama's White House channel even admitting the images are CGI:

Here's a video including audio of the NASA guy (Robert Simmon) admitting that the images are photoshopped:

There's a big problem with all of this. What about all of the unmanned space probes that NASA claims they have sent (e.g., to Mars and other planets). You're telling me that they couldn't get one of those to just point a camera at the earth and take a picture?

So...when you think about all of this, you are left with this fact -- there are NO genuine photos of the "full sphere earth" from space. Based on that fact, you next have to question, among other things, whether the alleged unmanned probe missions (e.g., to Mars and other planets) were ever really done. And when you carefully look at the alleged "photos" that those probes took of planets (Saturn, etc), you'll find that those images also look like artist illustrations or CGI.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
As mentioned in the White House video in my previous post, NASA claims that they launched this satellite in 2015 called "DSCOVR" that will orbit 1 million miles above the earth. And that with this they will finally be able to give us real photos of the whole earth.

Well, in 2016 they released what they claim are time-lapsed photos from this DSCOVR showing the moon passing in front of the earth. Everyone who has seen these images mocks them for how fake they look. It's a joke.

Here it is:

Even this writer for the Washington Post says that it "looks totally fake". That's a direct quote. The title of the article is "Why NASA's new photos of the moon look super fake". But she then goes on for the rest of the article to try to convince you that it's real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/07/13/why-nasas-new-photos-of-the-moon-look-super-fake-even-though-theyre-not/?utm_term=.2338ccb7d689

This started a meme in the "conspiracy community" where you respond, "It's so fake that you know it's real!". Lmfao
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Engineer97
Glasswolf said:

Next you're going to tell us that we really didn't take over the Airports during the Revolutionary War
Dear God. These ****ing Trumpers.
ciscopack

metcalfmafia
Guerrilla...do you believe in Aliens? Serious question.
GuerrillaPack
metcalfmafia said:

Guerrilla...do you believe in Aliens? Serious question.

Not the "Hollywood" version, such as little green men flying in spaceships from other planets/galaxies. But if you define "alien" as any intelligent life form in the universe located outside of earth, then yes. As one who believes in the Bible, God and the angelic beings would qualify as "aliens". From the Bible, the angels reside in the "heavenly" realm (somewhere above the sky), and that they can interact with humans - both the good angels and the fallen angels.

I've done a little bit of looking into the "UFO" phenomena, but not that much. I think some of it could definitely be true "paranormal" phenomena, such as angelic beings. Other sightings are likely just secret military aircraft or other technology (eg, hologram technology). And I think that governments and others are putting out disinformation -- whether to conceal their aircraft/technology, or to conceal the true nature of interactions with demons or angels.

Many prominent UFO researchers have linked the UFO phenomena to the spiritual realm and demonic activity, claiming that it is an "interdimensional" phenomena:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_hypothesis

This makes sense, because angels and demons are spiritual beings who can manifest in many forms -- including appearing as humans, or possessing the bodies of pigs as recorded in the Bible.
Bell Tower Grey
I understand all the hoopla and celebration of the 50th anniversary, but there has been so much publicity about it, seemingly everywhere, that I'm way tired of hearing about it. Yes, we were there. Nice to remember. Let's move on now. Quickly.
82TxPackFan
Some people have waaaay too much time on their hand!
pblanks
So let me get this straight, you don't believe man landed on the moon but you believe satan resides in pigs?

Gotcha. Looking forward to the youtube source on that one.
RunsWithWolves26
pblanks said:

So let me get this straight, you don't believe man landed on the moon but you believe satan resides in pigs?

That made for a good laugh today!
GuerrillaPack
pblanks said:

What is your source? The Gubmint, Hollywood and the Lamestream media, or Marxist-controlled academia? Yes, I trust God and the Bible over haters of God and atheist fools who say "there is no God". And I trust logic and common sense.

I'm not "crazy" because I distrust known liars, criminals, and degenerates (i.e., government, Establishment media, Marxists). To the contrary, the real lunatics are people who blindly trust the government, Hollywood, Establishment media, etc.
JocoPack
pblanks said:

I also believe that Satan resides in pigs.

A good, slow roasting over some hardwood coals at about 250 degrees will get the devil right out of there!
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

pblanks said:

What is your source? The Gubmint, Hollywood and the Lamestream media, or Marxist-controlled academia? Yes, I trust God and the Bible over haters of God and atheist fools who say "there is no God". And I trust logic and common sense.

I'm not "crazy" because I distrust known liars, criminals, and degenerates (i.e., government, Establishment media, Marxists). To the contrary, the real lunatics are people who blindly trust the government, Hollywood, Establishment media, etc.

But what about Satan in pigs?
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I never said anything about "Satan in pigs". In a previous post in this thread, I referenced this story:

Matthew 8:28-34

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I never said anything about "Satan in pigs". In a previous post in this thread, I referenced this story:

Matthew 8:28-34

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

So do you or don't you believe Satan is in pigs? Inquiring minds want to know.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I believe devils can reside in pigs, as recorded in the book of Matthew.
statefan91
Truthfully, logic and common sense are not compatible with believing in the Bible / God. That's where faith comes in. We have no "proof" that God created the Earth in 7 Days, or that there is a Heaven, yet...
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

That is not what I ask. I didn't ask about Devils. I ask about Satan. So do you or don't you believe that Satan is in pigs? Also, is there one Satan or multiple Satan's?(not Devils)
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

That is not what I ask. I didn't ask about Devils. I ask about Satan. So do you or don't you believe that Satan is in pigs? Also, is there one Satan or multiple Satan's?(not Devils)
I don't believe that Satan is currently "in pigs". But, hypothetically, I believe he has the ability to possess a swine if he wanted to do so, as do devils.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I don't believe that Satan is currently "in pigs". But, hypothetically, I believe he has the ability to possess a swine if he wanted to do so, as do devils.

Is your opinion there is more then one Satan or just one single Satan?
metcalfmafia
What is happening?
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

When I refer to "Satan", I'm referring to one person, also known as Lucifer.

There are millions of fallen angels who joined Satan/Lucifer in his rebellion against God.
statefan91
Millions of fallen angels isn't very many when Earth is like 5 billion people. Millions wouldn't even fill up NYC.
JocoPack
metcalfmafia said:

What is happening?
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

When I refer to "Satan", I'm referring to one person, also known as Lucifer.

There are millions of fallen angels who joined Satan/Lucifer in his rebellion against God.

Thanks for the clarification. I was just worried this bacon I was eating was Satan and that would totally ruin it for me, or at least for a minute it would.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Thanks for the clarification. I was just worried this bacon I was eating was Satan and that would totally ruin it for me, or at least for a minute it would.
Pig is a unclean animal, forbidden to be eaten under the Old Testament Law. And that Law is still in effect.

Why do you think the Establishment (via television, radio, etc) is constantly promoting pork so excessively?
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Pig is a unclean animal, forbidden to be eaten under the Old Testament Law. And that Law is still in effect.

Why do you think the Establishment (via television, radio, etc) is constantly promoting pork so excessively?

God bless america I am certainly unclean. I try to eat bacon at least 3-5 times a week. I assume you don't so I will up my pork intake to 7 days a week in order to cover yours. Assuming by your response, you believe the old testament should still be established law? Is that correct?
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Assuming by your response, you believe the old testament should still be established law? Is that correct?

I have posted in this forum several times stating that the perfect form of government is to be ruled by the Laws of God. Not the pseudo "laws" of fallible man. The original form of government of the Israelites was the Law of God enforced by judges. There was no king or legislative branch.

Our laws in the United States (carried over from British common law) are already (partially) based in God's Law and the Bible --e.g., laws against murder, stealing, rape, etc. The Founding Fathers said in the Declaration of Independence that our rights were given to us by God (the "Creator"), and this is why no man can rightfully take those rights away.

We have problems in our society wherever we deviate from God's Law -- for example, by allowing and tolerating abortion, usury, sexual promiscuity, and homosexuality.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Assuming by your response, you believe the old testament should still be established law? Is that correct?

I have posted in this forum several times stating that the perfect form of government is to be ruled by the Laws of God. Not the pseudo "laws" of fallible man. The original form of government of the Israelites was the Law of God enforced by judges. There was no king or legislative branch.

Our laws in the United States (carried over from British common law) are already (partially) based in God's Law and the Bible --e.g., laws against murder, stealing, rape, etc. The Founding Fathers said in the Declaration of Independence that our rights were given to us by God (the "Creator"), and this is why no man can rightfully take those rights away.

We have problems in our society wherever we deviate from God's Law -- for example, by allowing and tolerating abortion, usury, sexual promiscuity, and homosexuality.

Without all of your comments, opinions, ideas, etc., could you just tell me yes or no that you believe the law should be old testament based and not new testament based. Thanks!
JocoPack
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

So you don't eat pork, GP?
GuerrillaPack
JocoPack said:

So you don't eat pork, GP?

No. Nor shellfish or other forbidden foods. The Old Testament Law was not done away with, other than animal sacrifices and similar things related to the levitical priesthood, which the Messiah's death made no longer applicable.
statefan91
What about -

"...thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment of mingled linen and woolen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)
GuerrillaPack
statefan91 said:

What about -

"...thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment of mingled linen and woolen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)

Knew this would be posted. This is the "go to" passage cited by opponents of the Bible, any time someone like myself dares to say that it might be a good idea to follow God's Laws.

I don't wear anything made of wool or linen, much less anything of wool and linen mixed together.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

statefan91 said:

What about -

Knew this would be posted. This is the "go to" passage cited by opponents of the Bible, any time someone like myself dares to say that it might be a good idea to follow God's Laws.

I don't wear anything made of wool or linen, much less anything of wool and linen mixed together.

Are assumptions non biblical? If so, you're on a lot of trouble. Not sure I see where he is an opponent of the Bible. Glass houses and all you know?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.