Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,408 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WolfpackSI said:

Packfan8 said:

Carolina offered two players today and one was a sf but have yet to offer hall.

Only Carolina can do that and get away with it. If we did that, families would hold it against us.
Not just Carolina......Duke, UK and(in the past anyway) Kansas could as well. UVA has also been hitting us like that of late
oceanclub
Need to sell the dream!
PicklePacker
Looks like the Heels will lose out on their top PG for 2020. Cade Cunningham's brother was just hired by Ok State as an assistant. Pretty much seals his fate to the Cowboys. Heels still have Caleb Love on their list of PG recruits for 2020 but it'll be interesting to see if they show more interest in Hayes now.
Packfan8

We still recruiting him hard?
Packfan8
We got another cb for Thomas last week
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Still think it's a bad sign that we're getting CB picks this far out from when he plans to commit
duran_duran
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

Still think it's a bad sign that we're getting CB picks this far out from when he plans to commit
Would you rather he was being projected to go elsewhere?

I wouldn't take the crystal ball predictions as gospel but it certainly is a positive sign not a negative one.
Dunlow66
I really like Belton as a developmental big man. Would, IMO, excell in a role like Manny Bates is expected to fill this season.

Team Loaded NC and 3 others liked
@PhenomExposure 20h20 hours ago
More

After his performance at #PhenomTeamCamp 6'10 2020 Javarzia Belton of Moravian Prep (NC) / Team Loaded NC has now been offered by Drexel #PhenomHoops
Dunlow66
JakeVerified account @jakeweingarten 1h1 hour ago
More

Yes, i've heard that Kerry Blackshear Jr. COULD possibly announce his college decision tonight. But a source told @Stockrisers that the schools still involved don't even know his decision, all finalists could find out when everyone else does.

UT, VT, UK, Arkansas, UF, involved.
WolfpackSI
Lecque + Blackshear+Johnson....ahh what could have been lol

My guess is that he goes to UK. Take over Reid Travis's spot
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

More

Yes, i've heard that Kerry Blackshear Jr. COULD possibly announce his college decision tonight. But a source told @Stockrisers that the schools still involved don't even know his decision, all finalists could find out when everyone else does.

There's been buzz around vt that he might comeback. But I'm thinking Tennessee is the best fit
Never mind Evan Daniels has ruled these two schools out
NCSUWolfPack92
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

More

There's been buzz around vt that he might comeback. But I'm thinking Tennessee is the best fit
Never mind Evan Daniels has ruled these two schools out
Florida is the winner
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Justin Byerly @JustinByerly 2h2 hours ago
More

NC State and Radford are the latest schools to reach out to 2021 Ja'Dun Michael of The Burlington School since the June live period event.
Team Loaded NC @teamloadednc 4h4 hours ago
More

6'6W 2021 Ja'dun Michael has been offered by Depaul
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Justin Byerly @JustinByerly 2h2 hours ago
More

NC State and Radford are the latest schools to reach out to 2021 Ja'Dun Michael of The Burlington School since the June live period event.
Team Loaded NC @teamloadednc 4h4 hours ago
More

6'6W 2021 Ja'dun Michael has been offered by Depaul

Providence has offered
Dunlow66
JakeVerified account @jakeweingarten 10m10 minutes ago
More

Jake Retweeted Jake
Virginia will host four-star junior Jabri Abdur-Rahim for an official visit today, a source told @Stockrisers.
Dunlow66
Miles Masercola @MasercolaMiles 2h2 hours ago
More

6'10 2020 Javarzia Belton of @MoravianPrep continues to show signs of his skill development. A much softer touch, better footwork, but still possesses an utterly absurd combo of strength and size. Establishing himself as a high major kid.
PackDaddy
IMO this is the type of big we need for Keatts' system.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

More

6'10 2020 Javarzia Belton of @MoravianPrep continues to show signs of his skill development. A much softer touch, better footwork, but still possesses an utterly absurd combo of strength and size. Establishing himself as a high major kid.

Seems like the type of kid Tony Bennett gets to redshirt every year
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Remember some posters said Keatts should wait before offering this young man, just like with Farrar. Two NC kids who I think are gonna blow up & then State fans are gonna be saying why didn't we offer them earlier or at all.
This stuff about offering Farrar now and we get him just isnt true.

I wont post what I read elsewhere, but the gist is Farrar isnt ready to commit to NCSU even if offered and wants to see how his recruitment plays out.

Just wanted to clear that up.
Dunlow66
Justin Byerly @JustinByerly 12m12 minutes ago
More

Texas A&M's Buzz Williams and two assistants, NC State, Wake Forest, Cincy, Liberty, Houston, Winthrop, Providence all here at Charlotte Latin for Jaylon Gibson of Grace Christian.
Dunlow66
said:

More

TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Remember some posters said Keatts should wait before offering this young man, just like with Farrar. Two NC kids who I think are gonna blow up & then State fans are gonna be saying why didn't we offer them earlier or at all.
This stuff about offering Farrar now and we get him just isnt true.

I wont post what I read elsewhere, but the gist is Farrar isnt ready to commit to NCSU even if offered and wants to see how his recruitment plays out.

Just wanted to clear that up.
Respectfully... you really didn't need to clear up anything. We saw where the original "Keatts negative" post came from... and that's all I am going to say about that.
Struttingwolf96
There is not any negativity torward Coach Keatts, I think he is a really good coach with a chance to get State to where it use to be. Just wish he wouldn't wait so long to offer in-state kids who like State.
twentytoe
Ok.......so point to all the kids who like state, and we'll see if we can get James to deliver said list to coach Keatts.
Da Pack since 75.
Struttingwolf96
I would if it was possible. Wish I could have made a list to our prior coaches like David West, Gary Clark, Terrell McIntyre, Devonte Graham to name a few that liked State but never got any interest until late in the process or not at all. You think any of them would have helped win a few more games & maybe have helped one of the former Wolfpack coaches their job.
Packfan8
Wvu has jumped in on the recruitment of maxwell
cmball3
Struttingwolf96 said:

I would if it was possible. Wish I could have made a list to our prior coaches like David West, Gary Clark, Terrell McIntyre, Devonte Graham to name a few that liked State but never got any interest until late in the process or not at all. You think any of them would have helped win a few more games & maybe have helped one of the former Wolfpack coaches their job.

Do you want to have those coaches back?? Seems like your list is just a list of players that dunlow posts about and you get upset that Keatts doesn't offer immediately. This isn't football where you get 20+ guys per year.
Packfan8
A bit off topic but I'm sure it can slide because it some what relates to recruiting but there's a posting on indeed for a video coordinator on the men's team. If I'm not mistaken hunter Henderson had that job previously, does this mean he's the new dobo?
nryanh94
Not state related per se, but Kwe Parker and Tyler Maye will both be playing for N.C. A&T this year
Packfan8
Dunlow66
KipTJam @KipTJam 5h5 hours ago
More

Vandy, So Car, WVU, Wake, UVa, NC St, Maryland, Houston, Xavier, Marquette here for Carter Whitt/Tristan Maxwell
Dunlow66
Justin Byerly @JustinByerly 43m43 minutes ago
More

Had some good conversations with FSU's Leonard Hamilton at the NCISAA event on Saturday. Said he recruits guys that fit his system the best. Good to see the Noles offer 2021 PG Cam Hayes and 2022 guard Jaden Bradley after seeing them this weekend.
Dunlow66
Nick Farrar @NickFarrar15 1h1 hour ago
More

Blessed to receive an offer from the University of Cincinnati!
Thunderhill
Dunlow66 said:

Nick Farrar @NickFarrar15 1h1 hour ago
More

Blessed to receive an offer from the University of Cincinnati!
Oh, no! Not Cincinnati again! I can almost hear the ghost of Gary Clark already...
Dunlow66
Abdur-Rahim visit to UVA reportedly went extremely well. Looks like they may be leading in this one right now.

If they do land him, I have to think that along with Sam Hausser being eligible may put a damper on the Henry Coleman recruitment for Bennett and Co.
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.