Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,885 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Struttingwolf96 said:

2020 C target Dain Dainja out of MN is off the board, committed to Baylor.
Never had a shot with that kid.
WolfPacker54
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

2020 C target Dain Dainja out of MN is off the board, committed to Baylor.
Never had a shot with that kid.

Was he looking for a "strong ass offer"?
Packfan8
We have offered moore
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

We have offered moore

Just to clarify, this is for 2020?
Packfan8
WolfpackSI said:

Packfan8 said:

We have offered moore

I would assume. If it was for 2019 as well I would think they would post for either 2019 or 2020
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Packfan8 said:

We have offered moore

Moore has said he will decide on 2019 oir 2020 after the summer AAU session.

We will cross that bridge IF we get to it.
wolfpacker7
Do you think we lead for Moore now with offer out?
Dunlow66
wolfpacker7 said:

Do you think we lead for Moore now with offer out?
Not sure on that. Still wondering how Cam Hayes recruitment could impact Moore if Hayes moves back to 2020
Struttingwolf96
I say take Moore's commitment if he wants to come to State for 2020, hopefully doesn't reclassifies & forget about Hayes. He seems enamoured with the tar holes giving him an offer. Take the kid who wants to play in Raleigh. Moore looks & sounds like a good hard nosed playing kid.
pack1502
We should go ahead and offer Bronny James ('23). Think he might blow up would hate to wait to long to offer him and lose out to Va Tech or someone like that again.
Bulldogwolf27
pack1502 said:

We should go ahead and offer Bronny James ('23). Think he might blow up would hate to wait to long to offer him and lose out to Va Tech or someone like that again.

Gonna go pro... nba is gonna let kids go hs to props in 2022 draft
WolfPacker54
Jaywolf27 said:

pack1502 said:

He was joking
HungryWolf92
Jaywolf27 said:

pack1502 said:

If we don't offer him we risk losing him to Campbell.
Bulldogwolf27
WolfPacker54 said:

Jaywolf27 said:

pack1502 said:

He was joking

I just had to put it out there. We have some fans who don't watch or keep up with the nba. Some ppl on here would be on that bandwagon for years about how we didnt offer little Lebron.
WolfpackSI
Fwiw i think Bronny goes to college. LeBron has talked a lot about how he had to learn a lot of things the hard way by going directly pro. He considers his years in Miami his "college years" where he learned how to win. Its not like Bronny has to worry about money. Though i think he ends up going to play for one of these coaches that he has a strong relationship with like Coach K or Cal
duran_duran
WolfpackSI said:

Fwiw i think Bronny goes to college. LeBron has talked a lot about how he had to learn a lot of things the hard way by going directly pro. He considers his years in Miami his "college years" where he learned how to win. Its not like Bronny has to worry about money. Though i think he ends up going to play for one of these coaches that he has a strong relationship with like Coach K or Cal
If he does choose to go to college, I absolutely expect him to go to Duke
Dunlow66
I dont care what he does. He wont be at NC State.

Back to us

Rumor is Shakeel Moore will most likely not be moving back to 2019. That would seem to be good for us.
TheWhiteWolf
Even with the limited number of scholarships?
WolfpackSI
TheWhiteWolf said:

huh? At the minimum we will have 4 scholarships available. Unless you're talking about some kind of impending punishment
TheWhiteWolf
WolfpackSI said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

huh? At the minimum we will have 4 scholarships available. Unless you're talking about some kind of impending punishment
Sorry read Dun as saying Moore was moving to the 2019 class
Dunlow66
Phenom Hoop Report @Phenom_Hoops 4h4 hours ago
More

6' 0 2020 Shakeel Moore (Shakeel Moore) will be taking an unofficial visit to UNC today
Dunlow66
From yesterday

Rod Bridgers @rod_bridgers 12h12 hours ago
More

6'8 2020 5 Star G/F Josh Hall of Moravian Prep/Team Loaded NC is currently on a unofficial visit to UNC. He's playing pickup with the team and was matched up with current Dallas Maverick Forward Justin Jackson according to #sources
WolfpackSI
Classic, UNC making moves on our guys. At this point, I think Roy just likes messing with us
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Classic, UNC making moves on our guys. At this point, I think Roy just likes messing with us
I think UNC has some 'unofficial' pick up games going on this week(maybe all summer).

Hall rumored to be back again later today.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

WolfpackSI said:

I think UNC has some 'unofficial' pick up games going on this week(maybe all summer).

Are these pick up games legal? I remember reading in the ncaa rules that when on a visit they can't have you try out but isn't a pick up game the same thing?
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Insert sad gif
TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Back up to their old tricks again now since Emmert flinched when they were caught red-handed in the "scandal"...
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

WolfpackSI said:

Are these pick up games legal? I remember reading in the ncaa rules that when on a visit they can't have you try out but isn't a pick up game the same thing?

Read some more on this and it does seem to be legal. From what I read it looks like they're only allowed to hold one session a week which is for a 2 hour period. That two hour period is then taken away from their allotted practice time for the week. So they probably have him on campus yesterday and today because technically that's two different weeks I guess
Dunlow66
DJ Steward @swipasnipa
FollowFollow @swipasnipa
More

Blessed to receive an offer from North Carolina State!
Engineer97
Reminds me of David Thompson and Eddie Biedenbach.
Engineer97
Engineer97 said:

Reminds me of David Thompson and Eddie Biedenbach.
Btw, did you guys know that Eddie is Rod Brind' Amour's father in law?[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Brind%27Amour][/url]
Dunlow66
Justin Byerly @JustinByerly 2h2 hours ago
More

NC State and Radford are the latest schools to reach out to 2021 Ja'Dun Michael of The Burlington School since the June live period event.
Dunlow66
Phenom Hoop Videos @PhenomMixtapes 24m24 minutes ago
More

NEW Is Shakeel Moore the Most Explosive Guard in the SE!! Piedmont Classical 2020 BLOWING UP

Packfan8
Carolina offered two players today and one was a sf but have yet to offer hall.
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Carolina offered two players today and one was a sf but have yet to offer hall.

Only Carolina can do that and get away with it. If we did that, families would hold it against us.
First Page Last Page
Page 183 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.