Container Ship Collapses the Francis Scot Key Bridge.

8,026 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Ncsufist
waynecountywolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Conspiracy theories in this thread already. Doesn't surprise me.
Call it what you want. I'm just posting what some are saying. Like I said, in my post. I hope this is all wrong. I think we should always investigate things like this. Regardless, this will have some significant impact on our economy, it appears…
I agree investigate and they always do; NTSB anyway.

Caryking comment from page 1:
"I'm started to think this might be intentional… "

probably feeds the black helicopter theories that WolfpackUSC mentioned (as well as the regular suspects BBW, Were, GP).

We all hope what you are starting to think is incorrect.

I am just here for the conspiracy theories
dogplasma
From news reports:

A team from the National Transportation Safety Board boarded the ship late Tuesday night to gather evidence for their investigation, agency Chair Jennifer Homendy told CNN on Wednesday. Officials obtained the ship's data recorder, or black box, which Homendy said would help investigators develop a timeline of events leading up to the crash. The agency will also interview members of the ship's crew, she said. Sources familiar with the probe say it will look into whether contaminated fuel played a role in what happened, the Wall Street Journal reported.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Laura Loomer and reporter should not be in the same sentence.

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.
Actually Laura Loomer is a hatchet person!!

Now, go read who I quoted again... It's Lara Logan!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Conspiracy theories in this thread already. Doesn't surprise me.
Call it what you want. I'm just posting what some are saying. Like I said, in my post. I hope this is all wrong. I think we should always investigate things like this. Regardless, this will have some significant impact on our economy, it appears…
I agree investigate and they always do; NTSB anyway.

Caryking comment from page 1:
"I'm started to think this might be intentional… "

probably feeds the black helicopter theories that WolfpackUSC mentioned (as well as the regular suspects BBW, Were, GP).

We all hope what you are starting to think is incorrect.
And, a subsequent post... I hope this is all wrong...

Hey, I watch and read news from various places, Including more mainstream networks. People are saying different things. We will get a story that will be the story of this incident.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
BBC has been playing the radio exchange from the ship and officials I believe officials.
Buzzosborne
Out of morbid curiosity, how do flat earthers explain the fact that if you fly in one direction long enough, you'll end up back at the same place you started?
grantwolf
Buzzosborne said:

Out of morbid curiosity, how do flat earthers explain the fact that if you fly in one direction long enough, you'll end up back at the same place you started?
lol...wrong thread.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.

same same
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
WolfpackUSC
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

same same

Yup. Both have conspiracy theories about the bridge collapse. Laura Logan saying the ship was hacked and the government knows it. Both Lauras wouldn't believe any investigative conclusion.

Loony AF
barelypure
One theory I saw was that an engine was set to forward and another to reverse which is what caused the odd turn into the support.
Ncsufist
That's not true. Terrorism would include a cyber attack on the ship. Cargo ships are heavily computerized and connected.
Werewolf
Sent to me earlier.

Werewolf
sent 2 me

What is interesting on the sped-up video footage of the ship hitting the bridge support - as the ship approached in parallel to the bridge and before it turned into the bridge, there was no smoke coming out of the diesel engine stack. As the ship began to spin around, black smoke suddenly began coming out of the diesel engine stack. Was this a forward prop attempting to drive the ship hard into the bridge pylon? Or, was this a sudden application of a reverse prop trying to save the day and failing? That engine was suddenly sped up and put under load - as indicated by the sudden appearance of diesel smoke out of the stack.
gracieagain
wolfbreath said:

Poor Joe. What's their excuse for him this time?
did you watch the vid or take the poster's word for it?
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

That's not true. Terrorism would include a cyber attack on the ship. Cargo ships are heavily computerized and connected.
Yeah.. but Pinocchio...(hokie)... has assured us we are conspiracy theorist if we question what his Uncle Gubm'nt tells us....

It's fine and Ok if it was not a terrorist attack but to take what this POS Administration says the day after it happens after the countless number of lies they have fed the American public is just plain ignorant.

Pinocchio...... for someone to claim to be fairly intelligent you sure do show otherwise more times than not. I guess camping out in your parent's basement most of your life did you no favors.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
gracieagain said:

wolfbreath said:

Would it matter to you if Sleepy Joe was behind the controls of the boat with Corn Pop as his co-pilot?

No... you wouldn't care. You'd still support him and whatever BS lines he and his MSM sycophants tell you to believe. And you can't deny that. You've done it for years.

I'd be surprised if you weren't still wearing a mask, alone in your car or in your home by yourself.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
WolfpackUSC
BBW12OG said:

gracieagain said:

wolfbreath said:

Would it matter to you if Sleepy Joe was behind the controls of the boat with Corn Pop as his co-pilot?

No... you wouldn't care. You'd still support him and whatever BS lines he and his MSM sycophants tell you to believe. And you can't deny that. You've done it for years.

I'd be surprised if you weren't still wearing a mask, alone in your car or in your home by yourself.

BBW and Were. Match made in heaven.
BBW12OG
Awwww.... are your feelings hurt?

Just out of curiosity to you believe everything the Sleepy Joe administration spews?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
WolfpackUSC
BBW12OG said:

Awwww.... are your feelings hurt?

Just out of curiosity to you believe everything the Sleepy Joe administration spews?

It appears yours are.
ncsupack1
Let's get this back on subject.
XxNCSUxX
Werewolf said:

sent 2 me

What is interesting on the sped-up video footage of the ship hitting the bridge support - as the ship approached in parallel to the bridge and before it turned into the bridge, there was no smoke coming out of the diesel engine stack. As the ship began to spin around, black smoke suddenly began coming out of the diesel engine stack. Was this a forward prop attempting to drive the ship hard into the bridge pylon? Or, was this a sudden application of a reverse prop trying to save the day and failing? That engine was suddenly sped up and put under load - as indicated by the sudden appearance of diesel smoke out of the stack.

Another internet person said the smoke could be from the back up generators.
wolfbreath
I read the New York Post article,which also has the video.

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train 'many times' but it doesn't have any rail lines

https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-news/biden-claims-he-commuted-over-collapsed-baltimore-key-bridge-by-train-many-times-but-it-doesnt-have-any-rail-lines/
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train 'many times' but it doesn't have any rail lines

https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-news/biden-claims-he-commuted-over-collapsed-baltimore-key-bridge-by-train-many-times-but-it-doesnt-have-any-rail-lines/

Wow. I had heard from someone at work that Biden said that. Pathetic
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

You mean this?

And you have crayon eating window lickers on this board that support him and his MARXIST overlords.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
WolfpackUSC
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

You mean this?

And you have crayon eating window lickers on this board that support him and his MARXIST overlords.

I've heard Marines eat crayons, so it can't be all that bad.
ncsupack1
^ yeah, I've seen it. Like I've said for a while, we need better candidates and leaders.
hokiewolf
No, I honestly do not give two ****s what the government says. I look at the video and the information that has come out to date and the fact that the most likely story at the moment is that the container ship lost power and the current took it directly into impacting the bridge support. That is 99.99999999999999% in my mind, based on my judgement and on the facts that have been presented to date.

Sure, there's a 0.00000000000000001% chance that this was a cyber attack. You can choose to believe that % is a lot higher if it makes you feel better about the world you want to live in where everything is an attack on what you think America should be.

I on the other hand, have free will and free thought, I do not give a **** what the government, whether its run by Joe Biden or its run by Donald Trump, says is the reason for an industrial accident. I use critical thinking to make the determination for myself.

For someone who thinks I live in the basement, you sure do a lot of basement thinking when you post on this site. Your arguments are very shallow and you have to think you're the smartest person in the room so that you can feel like you are in control. You show yourself to have lowbrow judgement.

Every time you post something on here BBW, reinforces my opinion of you. Everything you accuse everyone else whom you disagree with and then result to personal insults is a cover for you because you've never learned to think for yourself nor look at something critically and thoughtfully.

I'm sorry that life hasn't turned out the way you've wanted it to, but being a bully on a message board doesn't make you feel better about yourself either.
BBW12OG
LOL....

Link your source saying the percentage of it being a cyber attack....

You still wearing a mask too I bet.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
If this was a cyber attack, why do it in the middle of the night? That doesn't make any since at all, this was a failure of the ship.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

If this was a cyber attack, why do it in the middle of the night? That doesn't make any since at all, this was a failure of the ship.
That takes critical thought, which doesn't happen when you believe that terrorists are next door.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

LOL....

Link your source saying the percentage of it being a cyber attack....

You still wearing a mask too I bet.....
Add critical reading to your list of deficiencies.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

That takes critical thought, which doesn't happen when you believe that terrorists are next door.
Makes since. This whole cyber attack just doesn't work in my mind. If this were to happen at rush hour or in the middle of the day, okay, I'll listen. But from what we know right now, that doesn't work.
gracieagain
BBW12OG said:

gracieagain said:

wolfbreath said:

Biden doesn't have dementia but not sure about you.
ncsupack1
gracieagain said:

BBW12OG said:

gracieagain said:

wolfbreath said:

Biden doesn't have dementia but not sure about you.
Biden has something going on. What that is who knows.
gracieagain
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Biden didn't say he took a train across that bridge any more than Trump said that magnets don't work underwater.

Biden said he had been over the bridge many times. He said he had commuted from Delaware by car and by train and had been in Baltimore Harbor many times. He basically said he was familiar with the bridge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.