Ukraine thread for normal people

5,474 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Wufskins
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That means not you, Werewolf.
Buzzosborne
Buzzosborne
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

That means not you, Werewolf.
"Normal people" lol. People who believe all the lies from the commie Lamestream media, and think that following the herd and being "mainstream" makes you "informed" and "smart"? LMFAO

Do you support sending half a trillion dollars to Ukraine? Do you understand that running up the national debt by ~7-8 Trillion dollars over the last 4 years has caused the MASSIVE spike in inflation over the last 3 years, causing housing, food, and everything else to go up ~30-40% in cost?

We have to defend the sanctity of Ukraine's border, while supporting the communist Democrat plan to ERASE the U.S. border and aid and abet the invasion of tens of millions into our own nation?
Buzzosborne
^You're the flat earther, aren't you? Yeah, you don't belong here either.
ncsupack1
Buzzosborne said:

^You're the flat earther, aren't you? Yeah, you don't belong here either.

Just don't respond. There are plenty other threads for those posters to post on.
Werewolf
Struggling to face the truth?

Werewolf

Werewolf
Struggling mightily with the truth, so sorry. Red Pills aren't swallowed so quickly.
Werewolf
Rather amusing........don't you think? Or won't you admit it?

Werewolf
Some more truth, don't wet your panties, please.
ncsupack1
Jesus dude, post your shi& on your thread. Damn pathetic
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Tough, huh?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Tough, huh?

No, it's not. Just that nobody gives a crap on your thoughts. I get it, you look at this site as a wanna be influencer, but it's not working. If anyone is a sheep it's you. You neither witty or capable of influencing.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Tough, huh?

No, it's not. Just that nobody gives a crap on your thoughts. I get it, you look at this site as a wanna be influencer, but it's not working. If anyone is a sheep it's you. You neither witty or capable of influencing.
Only want to read what you agree with? Only want to read what's reported on CBS and in the New York Times? ]
Of the half dozen posts above which ones are untrue? ;-)
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Tough, huh?

Only want to read what you agree with? Only want to read what's reported on CBS and in the New York Times? ]
Of the half dozen posts above which ones are untrue? ;-)

Go on. Continue to make zero progress on convincing anyone of anything.
Werewolf
You're refusing, huH.....LOL You'll get there, I think. The truth is beginning to flow like a river....look at it like this, I'm helping you feel the currents early. ;-)
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

You're refusing, huH.....LOL You'll get there, I think. The truth is beginning to flow like a river....look at it like this, I'm helping you feel the currents early. ;-)

It's not that I disagree with everything you post, it's the none stop of posting X. But I do know that this isn't necessarily new for you either.
Werewolf
Have a good day!
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

You too
caryking
Werewolf said:

Have a good day!
Were, listenā€¦ I know you mean well; however, I've asked you nicely to not gum up every thread. You will never get people to get out of the Matrix, if they don't believe in such thing.

I believe you can be a solid contributor here, if you would try to educate people, on what you are seeing. The disregard for others, by gumming up, almost every thread, turns people against you, as opposed to wanting to learn more.

Try something different, pleaseā€¦
On the illegal or criminal immigrantsā€¦

ā€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growingā€

Joe Biden
Buzzosborne
Pretty clever to make the ignore button a premium feature.
Steven1974
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!
Were, listenā€¦ I know you mean well; however, I've asked you nicely to not gum up every thread. You will never get people to get out of the Matrix, if they don't believe in such thing.

I believe you can be a solid contributor here, if you would try to educate people, on what you are seeing. The disregard for others, by gumming up, almost every thread, turns people against you, as opposed to wanting to learn more.

Don't think normal people need that sort of "education". It's nothing but looney tunes.
caryking
Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

Don't think normal people need that sort of "education". It's nothing but looney tunes.
I disagree... There are some good nuggets in what Were post. The problem is that they come in an onslaught that people see them as crap. Some context would help as well and if a theme could be added, that would help...
On the illegal or criminal immigrantsā€¦

ā€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growingā€

Joe Biden
Hillsboroughstpunk
The Russian prison population since the initiation of prisoner conscripts, has just about cut in half the number of those in Russian prisons. 400,000 to now 266,000.
Interesting point in video interview about those who have managed to survive the posting (very few have) coming back to barracks abusing the new recruits. Nothing really new there in Russian military circles, they have a long tradition of abuse within ranks forever now. But the condition for signing up is you get a pardon, and just think of these broken fools getting even more psychotic from the trials of combat, coming back into Russian mainstream society and the impact that will have.
Oldsouljer
Buzzosborne said:

I've only ever had to use it one time, a thing that I don't like to do.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Buzzosborne said:

I've not used it either. Even with the "liar" stuff I got when i posted the devastating info on on the jab.

Most of the whiners here are new and are 2 and 3 years behind others in the truth. Shocking, I'm sure.
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Buzzosborne said:

I've not used it either. Even with the "liar" stuff I got when i posted the devastating info on on the jab.

Most of the whiners here are new and are 2 and 3 years behind others in the truth. Shocking, I'm sure.

There's a poster on Pack Pride who spams the same crap you do, but he has the decency to keep it to his own thread.

You're like the guy who smells like a sewer, is revolting to look at, and wants to come step into other people's conversations. Is it like that in real life for you too?
Werewolf
I hope you're a young fella, I'd be concerned about you having a stroke otherwise. You'll get over it, give yourself some time ;-)
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

I hope you're a young fella, I'd be concerned about you having a stroke otherwise. You'll get over it, give yourself some time ;-)

Stroke? No. Nausea, maybe.
Werewolf
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Stroke? No. Nausea, maybe.
Get a bed pan..........you'll be fine otherwise. ;-)
Buzzosborne
Lapdog gets out of line:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/03/26/lukashenko-says-helped-russia-stop-concert-gunman-from-fleeing-to-belarus-a84636
Buzzosborne
Buzzosborne
PackMom
caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

I disagree... There are some good nuggets in what Were post. The problem is that they come in an onslaught that people see them as crap. Some context would help as well and if a theme could be added, that would help...
It's also true that Werewolf, in the covid thread, admits that he does not necessarily read the articles or watch the videos he posts, and makes no claim as to their veracity.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.