TRUMP 2024

217,121 Views | 3522 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shapiro misses the boat with this.

First, CNN's audience is the left so it's fairly obvious they're going to ask questions the left is interested in.

Second, staunch Dems and Pubs already know who they're voting for. This town hall wasn't "for Republicans." It was for CNN's audience which has very few Republicans. But to the extent it was to help inform voters, the only voters that really matter in 2024 are swing voters.

And swing voters do care about...

E. Jean Carroll
January 6
Georgia election questions
National Archives documents
Alvin Bragg's allegations

...to varying degrees. They also care about the issues Shapiro mentions but his tweet is just pandering to the "here's another reason why CNN/the left sucks" audience. It's not actually insightful.
caryking
Civilized said:

Shapiro misses the boat with this.

First, CNN's audience is the left so it's fairly obvious they're going to ask questions the left is interested in.

Second, staunch Dems and Pubs already know who they're voting for. This town hall wasn't "for Republicans." It was for CNN's audience which has very few Republicans. But to the extent it was to help inform voters, the only voters that really matter in 2024 are swing voters.

And swing voters do care about...

E. Jean Carroll
January 6
Georgia election questions
National Archives documents
Alvin Bragg's allegations

...to varying degrees. They also care about the issues Shapiro mentions but his tweet is just pandering to the "here's another reason why CNN/the left sucks" audience. It's not actually insightful.
I agree, the bolded is the main focus of Democrats. Now, let's burn the whole damn country down while they focus on those things!

Its amazing how the MSM creates those people!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
All by design.......

caryking
Uh oh…. Did last night, change the minds of some, regarding Jan 6th? Read the second guys comments, in that tweet…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^But Ben, asking those questions wasn't necessary for the viewers. Its to further our efforts to prevent a civil war.
Werewolf
Special clip for da Sieve.
Werewolf
Operation Mockingbird media are coming down!
Werewolf
A new CNN ahead ;-)
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

I saw a few highlights of Byron Donald's, from last night. He is so good in his communication.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Our governors must be at the forefront of any and all solutions. All governors, but especially red state governors, need to consider nullifying federal laws and regulations not specifically authorized by the Constitution.

A good place for them to start is to read Thomas Woods' book "Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century." In this book, Woods reminds us that our Founding Fathers considered the nullification of unconstitutional federal laws by the states to be a check on a corrupt federal government. Of course, the media will portray any such moves as "extreme," but the reality is that the massive semi-police state we now live in is far more extreme, has no constitutional authority, and never did.

In the end, what we need (desperately) is leaders at all levels of our republic who want to restore the vision of America's Founders of a free and prosperous society in which every person has the potential to succeed.
This suggestion is not complex, and its most important ingredient is to start locally and elect state officeholders who have the guts to follow the Founders' original vision of a decentralized government in which the vast majority of power is in the hands of the states. Local action can have a national impact, but only if we the people stand up and speak out.

If we are able to return to a semblance of a federalist model of governance as our Founders envisioned, businesses will once again flourish by leaving behind unruly federal regulations, we can stop the unconstitutional FBI from harassing our citizens, we can return our schools to local control, we can secure our borders, we can stop the sexualization of children, we can end restrictions on free speech, gun ownership, and religious freedom, and we can and should expect many other positive outcomes.

The Bill of Rights was ratified on Dec. 15, 1791 (a mere 232 years ago). These original 10 amendments were each elegantly crafted as well as visionary in their sustainability and simple application of common sense.
So, given the above framework and analysis, I want to finish by pointing readers to the 10th Amendment: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

I don't know about you, but I find that amendment still a profoundly good idea, and one that screams for application during these times that, as Thomas Paine said, "try men's souls."

Gen. Flynn Exclusive: We're Not Going to Win 2024 but the Governors Can Change Everything (westernjournal.com)
BBW12OG
caryking said:

packgrad said:

I saw a few highlights of Byron Donald's, from last night. He is so good in his communication.
And the left and their MSM cohorts are currently looking at his elementary school yearbook to see what they can find.

If they can't find anything to discredit him you know the playbook... he will be accused of sexual harassment within the year.

Sit back and watch. It may not be that particular charge but it's coming... his star is starting to shine and you can't have a black man spouting off opinions that don't lock step with the MARXIST PARTY'S agenda.

This country can't dissolve fast enough for me.

F the left and their desire to be a "global cabal." Everyone one of them are worthless. Not mincing words. I wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire that supports today's so-called "democrat party."

Take that to the bank.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

And the left and their MSM cohorts are currently looking at his elementary school yearbook to see what they can find.

If they can't find anything to discredit him you know the playbook... he will be accused of sexual harassment within the year.

Sit back and watch. It may not be that particular charge but it's coming... his star is starting to shine and you can't have a black man spouting off opinions that don't lock step with the MARXIST PARTY'S agenda.

F the left and their desire to be a "global cabal." Everyone one of them are worthless. Not mincing words. I wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire that supports today's so-called "democrat party."

Take that to the bank.

You need to check out the thread about Bob Huggins on the basketball board if you really want to be entertained... btw, is there a "flag" that represents "normal" people? I already know that if you love the US Flag that the left says you are racist... the thin blue line flag is racist, etc.

Just curious what would happen if a conservative posted some type of "normal" symbolism here as their avatar?

There's already one wokester that posts here that has desecrated a "howling wolf" logo by filling it with a rainbow colored flag as his / her avatar... yeah, and not so much ironically one that professes that he / she doesn't think political beliefs should be shared on an NCState Sports message board... only avatar of that type on the entire site that I am aware of. Of course he / she called someone a fascist somewhere along the way in that thread as well...
packgrad
glass finally showed up. Was fun while it lasted.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

I can't ban everyone that's throwing insults so I locked it and not going to edit all the post. Start one here like I said. You only have one person on the WC to worry about. Steve. The mods still have some say so on the premium side.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

So you tell me, which crowd should be moderated? Which side? Edit or ban the people you disagree with? We are damned if we do and damned if we don't.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

I opened it back up. Just for you!

packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

I opened it back up. Just for you!

Lol. You should have closed it long ago. Sorry I was spending time with my family and couldn't reply before you opened it back up. Also hilarious you feign ignorance at who should be taking a break. What a joke. "Mod".
caryking
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Take that to the bank.

You need to check out the thread about Bob Huggins on the basketball board if you really want to be entertained... btw, is there a "flag" that represents "normal" people? I already know that if you love the US Flag that the left says you are racist... the thin blue line flag is racist, etc.

Just curious what would happen if a conservative posted some type of "normal" symbolism here as their avatar?

There's already one wokester that posts here that has desecrated a "howling wolf" logo by filling it with a rainbow colored flag as his / her avatar... yeah, and not so much ironically one that professes that he / she doesn't think political beliefs should be shared on an NCState Sports message board... only avatar of that type on the entire site that I am aware of. Of course he / she called someone a fascist somewhere along the way in that thread as well...

My avatar must offend a few!

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Take that to the bank.

LOL. I don't see why it should... that flag was part of the very early history of this country.

BTW, I wasn't involved in posting on the thread in question. I was only there reading for entertainment purposes... did find it curious that the fascist comment went completely unmoderated, especially since the guy / gal with the rainbow colored wolf pretty much hurled it at anybody / everybody that wasn't like him / her...

Oh, and Chem made a cameo over there, attempting to bring the troops back over here to the Water Cooler... I really try to be fair to him here and I feel like I see him as way more moderate than a lot of you others here do, but sometimes I just can't figure him out... this was one of those times. Was really disappointed with him doing that.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Take that to the bank.

LOL. I don't see why it should... that flag was part of the very early history of this country.

BTW, I wasn't involved in posting on the thread in question. I was only there reading for entertainment purposes... did find it curious that the fascist comment went completely unmoderated, especially since the guy / gal with the rainbow colored wolf pretty much hurled it at anybody / everybody that wasn't like him / her...

Oh, and Chem made a cameo over there, attempting to bring the troops back over here to the Water Cooler... I really try to be fair to him here and I feel like I see him as way more moderate than a lot of you others here do, but sometimes I just can't figure him out... this was one of those times. Was really disappointed with him doing that.
Storm, you and I agree on a lot of things. The avatar, this other person has, is them/they/their choice. My avatar is a historical symbol; however, some probably see it as a hate symbol.

As far as Chem goes, he has said he's a Republican, so, I take him at his word. That said, he appears to be rabble rouser, on all the topics. I have tried to engage him, in good faith; however, he continues to go to his dark side. Also, I have stooped to the dark side with him, as well. At this point, it is what it is.

Personalities, like Chems, appear to be people that I wouldn't ever associate with. Not because of his believe structure; rather, his tactics…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
LOL. Yeah, and another 31 posts over there since I last looked late yesterday... just way too damn funny to me.

And I definitely think that what Huggins said was wrong, but watching the snowflakes immediately fall to f'n pieces over it... I'm sorry, but that's just worth it's weight in gold to me.

Chem and Cary need to put each other on ignore. Permanently. That's just gotten unhealthy unfortunately.

And Glass, how did you manage to extrapolate pg's first response to me over here as him "crying" over you having shut down that thread? He was only responding to me about the entertainment value? What you should have done was shut that thread down earlier than you did... and I think pg said that as well.

I totally get your motivation for moving it over here though (you hate this board - and I guess I understand that in your role here). But you should have just locked it.

Edited to add: Cary, didn't see your post above before I first stuck this up here... you and Chem have a lot more in common than either of you realize in my eyes... but you guys just aren't good for each other here, and I don't think there's a way for either of you to fix it at this point, and that's unfortunate.

How's that for some "rabble-rousing"!
packgrad
Right? Dude has a screw loose if he thought that was "crying". Thread should have been locked and that ******bag should be taking a week off. But heck, glass pretended like I was the one acting poorly on that thread. Ridiculous. The lefties loved him though. Lol.
Werewolf
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRK41A44/
Werewolf
This guy should be your avatar. Or you could do Sam Adams.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
No meaningful consequences for Trump hurting the American people, right Sieve, Kim, Hoke?

MSNBC says that the fact that the people at the Trump town hall chose to approve of and cheer on Donald Trump is a sign of an erosion of our Democracy. They are having a meltdown.

"What was on display at that CNN townhall was not only an authoritarian growling for a comeback but an audience that was eating it up with laughter and applause. Was that the most vivid display yet of an erosion of our democracy?"

Right?

Werewolf
It's sort of a DEVOLUTION you might say.

Werewolf
Mockingbird 101.

Werewolf
We're gettin' ripe fellas........ripe for the pickin'.

Werewolf
#Devolution decision made Dec 15, 2020
Werewolf
May 13, 2020 8:18:52 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1a3e4f No. 9161693
The point to understand.
They [knowingly] unmasked [attached names to] AFTER POTUS won the election of 2016.
They thought they could prevent the exposure of this information and remain protected.
Why did they believe this?
What 'insurance' did they have?
Infiltration of US GOV?
This fact alone should scare every American.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
SHADOW GOVERNMENT.
It took this long for a reason.
Q
Werewolf
America's Men Are In Crisis And It's Rooted In One Big Lie

All is not well with men in this country

By Sen. Josh Hawley

May 16, 2023

Of all the things this country needsstronger borders, better-paying jobs, some basic safety on our streetsabove all, America needs stronger men. The left has spent decades running men down, blaming them for everything from climate change to "the patriarchy." They're wrong. Strong men aren't the problem. For America, stronger, better men are the solution.

All is not well with men in this country. The numbers tell the tale. Men are lonelier than ever before. They're dropping out of the labor force in greater numbers than ever before. They're struggling more with drug abuse and alcohol. They increasingly forego a college education, even as they delay getting married and having kids.

If any other demographic group was struggling to this extent, we'd call it a national crisis. And it is.

But the left doesn't see it that way. They blame boys and men for the sins of the world. They say all masculinity is "toxic," that simply to be a man is to make the world a worse place. They propose to do away with "traditional masculinity" altogether.

The left's campaign to re-educate men begins as early as preschool, where too many boys are punished for aggressive play and, if they don't comply, medicated out of their boyishness. As young men, they're denied the manufacturing jobs that allowed their fathers to earn good wagesthe governing class having long ago shipped those jobs overseasand set adrift on college campuses filled with activists who despise them. And popular culture relentlessly bangs this same drum: when men aren't morons, they're actively evil.

At bottom, this critique of men is rooted in a lie: that men shouldn't be leaders, creators, and heroes, but just consumers looking out for themselves.

The truth is just the opposite. We need men to step up.

America's men have the power to transform this country for the better. Want to curb the epidemic of child poverty? Get a father to start contributing to his wife and children. Want to address the cataclysm of youth violence? Put a father in the picture. Men can help bring peace and order to a nation wracked by crises. They can change the destiny of their families and whole neighborhoods. Their power, once tapped, can be a mighty and world-shaping thing.

Power alone, though, isn't enough. Power only becomes true strength, a force for good, when it's used in the right ways, for the right reasons. What we need is a guide, a roadmap for what it means to be a good man.

And for that, we should turn to the faith of our fathers.

In the same breath that the left attacks traditional manhood, they attack traditional faith as well. That's no coincidence. Faith and manhood are linked, because for centuries men have looked to faith, to the Bible, to understand who they are and what they can be. In this time of turmoil, our ancient faith can guide us again.

The story of the Bible is more than a collection of familiar tales. It is an invitation to men to find their place in the cosmos, to take up their role in a grand drama that supercharges their lives with meaning.

Beginning with Adam in the Garden of Eden, the Bible says men are tasked with bringing order to the world, transforming chaos into beautythe wilderness into a garden. To perform that noble task, every man must form his character: he must shape his soul. The path to manhood is the path to virtue.

Men are called to form the character of husbands and fathers. They are charged to give themselves for others and humbly accept their own limits, just as Abraham devoted himself to his wife Sarah and trusted God's promise of a son to come.

Men are called to the character of warriors and builders. They must battle evil and bring beauty out of chaos, just as Joshua challenged the monsters of Canaan and David laid the foundations for God's temple.

And men are called to the character of priests and kings. They must bring the promise of eternity everywhere they go and use their power to preserve truth and liberty.

For years, American men have heard just one storythat they're outmoded and oppressive, that the best they can do is stand aside and let today's elites run things. It's a story preached by our contemporary culture from cradle to grave. Stand down. Be passive. You'll just make things worse.

It's time to start telling a better story. It's time to call our boys and men to lead.

That's how you transform a nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/america-men-crisis-rooted-one-big-lie
Civilized
Nice word salad there Josh.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

LMAO...

You are special... never change....

Notice you have been absent.. wonder why?

You still biting your pillow over "Russia, Russia, Russia" being exposed for the BS that WE all knew that it was?

It's ok...you'll still have crayons to eat and windows to lick.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

LMAO...

You are special... never change....

Notice you have been absent.. wonder why?

You still biting your pillow over "Russia, Russia, Russia" being exposed for the BS that WE all knew that it was?

It's ok...you'll still have crayons to eat and windows to lick.

No need to wonder, dude.

You and Werewolf made these threads virtually unreadable and ran off most all the interesting Water Cooler conversation. Now it's just Werewolf talking to himself and meme-ing it up and you occasionally dropping by to belittle someone.

Fun times!!
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 101

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.