TRUMP 2024

4,493,194 Views | 33571 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Gulfstream4
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't you mean your voting partners? Just one portion of the ilk that you personally have to align yourself with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in your party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Don't you mean your voting partners? Just one portion of the ilk that you personally have to align yourself with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in your party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.

Genuinely don't know what point you're trying to make here...

I thought you'd be able to figure it out, but my post was pointing out that neither the admitted child molester nor the Republican Senate candidate who let him off with a sweetheart plea deal were trans or a drag queen, the boogeyman that y'all are trying to show as dangerous to children.

Let me modify one of your lines:
Since they are not an actual drag queen or trans person, you know the child's trauma is nothing but a blip on the radar screen for the Storm's and Gulf's of the world - who put MAGA above our own laws.
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eljefe444 said:

TheStorm said:

Don't you mean your voting partners? Just one portion of the ilk that you personally have to align yourself with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in your party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.

Genuinely don't know what point you're trying to make here...

I thought you'd be able to figure it out, but my post was pointing out that neither the admitted child molester nor the Republican Senate candidate who let him off with a sweetheart plea deal were trans or a drag queen, the boogeyman that y'all are trying to show as dangerous to children.

Let me modify one of your lines:
Since they are not an actual drag queen or trans person, you know the child's trauma is nothing but a blip on the radar screen for the Storm's and Gulf's of the world - who put MAGA above our own laws.


The hell you say?
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey look, actual. Socialism!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Huh, you don't say...
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Illegal alien charged with killing 4 young people in wrong-way DUI crash on Oklahoma highway

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-alien-charged-killing-4-young-people-wrong-way-dui-crash-oklahoma-highway.amp
- - -


Michael Rosario-Cruz, 27, was released from a hospital and booked into the Canadian County Jail on a slew of charges, including four counts of second-degree murder, two counts of DUI causing great bodily injury, transporting an open container, firearm possession, carrying firearms while under the influence and driving the wrong way on a one-way road.

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tariffs don't raise prices for consumers. The good news now is the price will never come back down.

Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:



I think this is a fantastic idea if colleges adjust the costs for these degrees down. I would like to see an adjustment carved out for Community Colleges.

Maybe. Deserves study perhaps. As is so often the case, it was the federal government that created the problem of runaway college costs in the first place.
CALS grad

“Regulars, by God!”
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Just Endorsed Democrats in the Midterms

https://townhall.com/news/amy-curtis/2026/09/30/irgc-spokesman-death-to-america-n2683844
- - -

It is not a good sign when the IRGC shifts from "Death to America" to "Vote Democratic."






TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:



I think this is a fantastic idea if colleges adjust the costs for these degrees down. I would like to see an adjustment carved out for Community Colleges.

Maybe. Deserves study perhaps. As is so often the case, it was the federal government that created the problem of runaway college costs in the first place.

Those are the degrees that never have any intention of repaying their college loans to begin with, because no one has ever made them. Always exceptions, but for the most part that is the rule. Take the free money up front and let somebody else "pay" for it on the back end. Joke that there are still people out there that don't realize that's how the game is played.
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….

You clearly think about things for a second.
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone even surprised anymore?

FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?


Certainly a choice
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?


Certainly a choice

Man, you guys are getting desperate. "Sob, voting against Republicans is taking Iran's side!!!"

Spoiler alert! The majority of Americans already want to "remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state".
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….

You clearly think about things for a second.


Wicked awesome burn!1

Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?


Iran can always count on the democrats for support and understanding
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?


Certainly a choice


They hate Trump more than the world's leading sponsor of state terrorism. The 100,000's of people killed by the brutal regime mean absolutely nothing.

Funny thing is, they'll hate the next (R) just as much as Trump and will support any means to politically damage that person too.
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Could you imagine if Biden or Obama…

eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.

Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

I expect Iran to do exactly what theyre doing. Its you saying "where do I sign up?" thats unexpected. I get not liking the current administration or how theyve handled the war (and I would include myself in being not happy about it), but rushing to take Iran's side is not something I am going to entertain in the slightest.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

I expect Iran to do exactly what theyre doing. Its you saying "where do I sign up?" thats unexpected. I get not liking the current administration or how theyve handled the war (and I would include myself in being not happy about it), but rushing to take Iran's side is not something I am going to entertain in the slightest.

How is wanting to "remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state" rushing to take Iran's side?

60% of Americans wanted that before Iran even opened their pie hole on the topic.

FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats pick up a major endorsement for the midterms

Iran Urges Americans To Vote Democrat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-urges-americans-to-vote-democrat-in-midterms
- - -

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) wrote a 26-page letter to the American people on Tuesday, urging them to vote for Democrats in the midterms.
- - -

The world's leading sponsor of state terrorism and government who wishes "Death to America" for the last 50 years wants you to vote democrat.

Just think about that for a second….


Subtitle from your linked article:

Quote:

"Remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state."


Sounds like the IRGC is threatening us with a good time!

Where do we sign up?

So youre taking Iran's side here?

Certainly a choice

What a crazy construct this whole conversation is.

What do you expect, Iran to come out in support of this administration?

And since they very predictably don't do that, a vote for Democrats means a vote for Iran's regime?

Surely y'all's logic isn't that stunted.

I expect Iran to do exactly what theyre doing. Its you saying "where do I sign up?" thats unexpected. I get not liking the current administration or how theyve handled the war (and I would include myself in being not happy about it), but rushing to take Iran's side is not something I am going to entertain in the slightest.

How is wanting to "remove from power the evil, deceitful, and violent politicians who are responsible for America's current state" rushing to take Iran's side?

60% of Americans wanted that before Iran even opened their pie hole on the topic.



You literally just used Iran's words to take their side of the argument

I would also debate the 60% figure, but I know thats just an argument that will go in a circle.
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?
eljefe444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can anyone translate dementia for me?

Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!


Ironically the liberal and Muslim ideology could not be more apart. They vote together for now, one for slow progress more and more left and one for the destruction of West society but once Muslims out breed Americans and get a strong enough political grip they will eventually turn on liberalism with a heavy hand.

SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!


Ironically the liberal and Muslim ideology could not be more apart. They vote together for now, one for slow progress more and more left and one for the destruction of West society but once Muslims out breed Americans and get a strong enough political grip they will eventually turn on liberalism with a heavy hand.

Just look at this Muslim ideology in action! I hope he doesn't make us dance like that.

Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!


Ironically the liberal and Muslim ideology could not be more apart. They vote together for now, one for slow progress more and more left and one for the destruction of West society but once Muslims out breed Americans and get a strong enough political grip they will eventually turn on liberalism with a heavy hand.

Just look at this Muslim ideology in action! I hope he doesn't make us dance like that.




They tell you what you want to hear and you lap it up, such easy marks.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eljefe444 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!

So you admit you don't have any sense of the Muslim mayors you claim to have taken over the England you have in mind but... you know... Brown Man Bad!!

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? What specifically is your concern with Khan?

Are there any Muslim mayors other than Sadiq Khan in London? Yes

What specifically is your concern with Khan? Did I say I had a problem with him?
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

eljefe444 said:

MAGA voting partners. Just one portion of the ilk that they personally have to align themselves with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in their party can't get it done anymore without?

That's what I thought.



I didn't watch that video. The comments regarding the video certainly paints a picture of a dumb Trump supporter. Now, let's take the premise of the Muslims taking over.

Really, all you need to do is look at England, I believe all their major cities now have a Muslim as the mayor. That happened because of their open door policy for migration. For me, when I think of England, I think of properness, the accent, and a sense of pride towards their country.

Now, I have no idea whether that same sense is real with these Muslim mayors and the constituents that voted them in. They may very well like the same England as the natives, I just don't know. I do read that Sharia Law does have a place in England, which, in my opinion, is a disaster for the country.

So, we can make fun of the video or look at it as a cry for our country. Again, I didn't watch it; however, we are seeing pockets of change across the country that should be alarming to everyone; yet, it isn't.

i guess it is what it is… you know… Orange Man Bad!!


Ironically the liberal and Muslim ideology could not be more apart. They vote together for now, one for slow progress more and more left and one for the destruction of West society but once Muslims out breed Americans and get a strong enough political grip they will eventually turn on liberalism with a heavy hand.

Just look at this Muslim ideology in action! I hope he doesn't make us dance like that.




They tell you what you want to hear and you lap it up, such easy marks.

So by "destroy the West", you mean like sabotaging NATO from the inside, doing everything they can to dismantle American democracy, and in general crapping all over our constitution?

Hmmmm, why does this sound so familiar?
First Page
Page 959 of 960 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.