That's what I thought.
TheStorm said:
Don't you mean your voting partners? Just one portion of the ilk that you personally have to align yourself with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in your party can't get it done anymore without?
That's what I thought.
eljefe444 said:TheStorm said:
Don't you mean your voting partners? Just one portion of the ilk that you personally have to align yourself with to win any elections going forward. Kind of like "normal" people in your party can't get it done anymore without?
That's what I thought.
Genuinely don't know what point you're trying to make here...
I thought you'd be able to figure it out, but my post was pointing out that neither the admitted child molester nor the Republican Senate candidate who let him off with a sweetheart plea deal were trans or a drag queen, the boogeyman that y'all are trying to show as dangerous to children.
Let me modify one of your lines:
Since they are not an actual drag queen or trans person, you know the child's trauma is nothing but a blip on the radar screen for the Storm's and Gulf's of the world - who put MAGA above our own laws.
Wake up, babe, the 34th US government equity stake just dropped: https://t.co/nQfQlloQmd pic.twitter.com/eNGZaSzJBw
— Scott Lincicome (@scottlincicome) September 30, 2026
NEW: Jim Justice (R-WV) says ICE sweeps disrupting communities
— Rachel Shin (@rachel_shin_) September 30, 2026
“you're dragging people away that have lived on your street corner for 15 years, and I don't know that we need to be doing that”
“To get better, the first thing you got to do is admit you're doing something wrong”
The coffee tariff never made sense; all it did was make your morning cup of coffee more expensive. By November 2025, the administration belatedly realized the effects and rescinded the tariffs on coffee, but by then every point in the coffee supply chain had hiked their prices to… pic.twitter.com/wq7RoZDR23
— Jim Geraghty (@jimgeraghty) September 30, 2026
hokiewolf said:Trump is banning students majoring in degrees that don’t make enough money from taking out college loans. Degrees for social work, art, religious studies, teaching aides, and music will be hit the hardest. https://t.co/6tV30STfyc
— The New Republic (@newrepublic) September 28, 2026
I think this is a fantastic idea if colleges adjust the costs for these degrees down. I would like to see an adjustment carved out for Community Colleges.