TRUMP 2024

432,098 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

wolf howl said:

It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...

Funny thing is the MSM doesn't even try to hide it anymore. They literally put it in our faces and say so what?

Oh, did ABC fact checking a couple of Trump's looniest statements force him to take the bait from Kamala again and again and again? He had zero self control and she played him like an unhinged fiddle all night.

Trump did not do well and hopefully there will be another debate on Fox but I must have missed ABC fact checking Mrs. Harris looniest statements?

Exactly. Harris lied and was not fact checked by the mods. The fact checking was one sided. As long as it works in favor of the Dems, Civ is ok with it.
And that's how Dems roll. Which is why they shouldn't even be in the federal government. They hate the Constitution and anything else that's a check on their ability to accrue power.
SSPack
Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...

What did ABC do, exactly?

This is where the right is now.

Any reasonable questions regarding Trump's lunacy and lies are unfair.

Any attempted prosecution of his actual crimes is persecution.

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?
After making a post like that, what's truly unfair is how many brain cells you apparently are missing.. Good lord...
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?

Come on man. They went at Mr. Trump while playing nice to Mrs. Harris and you know it.

What are the top three looniest things she said?

Now let's compare those to the top three craziest things Trump said and see if they're in the same ballpark of looney.

The dude still won't say he lost the election on 2020. He's making up **** about cats and dogs getting eaten by Haitians, making up Nancy Pelosi tape memes, blaming Harris for him almost getting assassinated, claiming violent crime is historically bad (it's actually approaching a 50-year low), trying to represent the left as wanting full-term abortions legalized, and on and on.

He is, as he always was, a mashup of false conspiracy theories, lies, and made up fantasies.

Any rational assessment of how he communicates leads to the conclusion that there is way more to fact check in his stream of lies, than basically any other major politician in this country.
Civilized
SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

After making a post like that, what's truly unfair is how many brain cells you apparently are missing.. Good lord...

Then tell me why I'm wrong.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

That was like taking candy from a baby.

3 against 1 and she still looked terrible. Lied incessantly. I remember when the truth was important to you. Yet another example of your mental illness. Rubin said it right though for people like you. It doesn't matter what she says. Baaaaaaa
Yep, Sieve has evolved for sure. He'll wear whatever slime he needs to wear apparently. Totalitarianism is good as long as it fits his matrix of beliefs.
ncsupack1
At this point who doesn't know how they will vote? Seems at this point folks have already made their mind up.
TheStorm
I grew up watching ABC News. I watched ABC News for the first 55 years of my life.

I quit watching ABC News when they stopped "reporting" the news and instead decided that it was more important for them to try to "shape public opinion" by presenting the news ONLY in the manner that they wanted you to believe it. That is propaganda - not news.

And no, I didn't watch that horse **** last night, and for that matter I didn't watch the first debate either...
SSPack
Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

"What did ABC do, exactly?"

Kamala Harris told Trump to "stop lying" about her wanting to confiscate firearms. Harris has previously stated multiple times that she wants to launch a mandatory buyback program. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump called the white supremacists "very fine people." This hoax was debunked by Snopes but the ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris laughed when Trump said she wanted to defund the police. During a previous interview, Harris said having more cops on the street is "wrong." She also supported taking police officers out of schools. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he is not elected, insinuating that his supporters would start killing people. This is completely false. The comment was made during a rally where Trump said there would be a "bloodbath" for the American auto industry if he is not elected. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala said multiple times that Project 2025 is Trump's plan...the moderators did nothing.

Bas2020
Bas2020
The vast majority of the "Focus Groups" with independent voters have the indy's going to Trump.

Civilized
SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

Kamala Harris told Trump to "stop lying" about her wanting to confiscate firearms. Harris has previously stated multiple times that she wants to launch a mandatory buyback program. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump called the white supremacists "very fine people." This hoax was debunked by Snopes but the ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris laughed when Trump said she wanted to defund the police. During a previous interview, Harris said having more cops on the street is "wrong." She also supported taking police officers out of schools. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he is not elected, insinuating that his supporters would start killing people. This is completely false. The comment was made during a rally where Trump said there would be a "bloodbath" for the American auto industry if he is not elected. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala said multiple times that Project 2025 is Trump's plan...the moderators did nothing.

Debating the finer points of policy and evolving stances is apples and spider-monkeys when compared to spouting off unhinged conspiracy theories and being a walking, talking internet meme like Trump is.

Y'all positively fetishize false equivalencies.

Which makes sense because it's the only way you can make Trump look well-adjusted and sane.
packgrad
lol at lying "independent" civ saying what did ABC do wrong? Dude is the fakest poster on here with so little integrity.
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

The vast majority of the "Focus Groups" with independent voters have the indy's going to Trump.

Probably has something do with the perception that if she needs all that help from ABC just to survive a debate with loopy ol' Trump, how can she possibly be able to deal with the likes of Xi and Putin?
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

where was the fact corrections when Harris lied and lied and lied about abortion? Why not do what CNN did and not interject themselves into the debate.

By no means am I blaming ABC for Trumps performance, he was terrible and Harris won because Trump wasn't disciplined in defining Harris. That's not the moderators job, it was his, and that got lost in the Jan 6 stuff, talking about the size of his crowds, and immigrants allegedly eating cats and dogs because Trump "saw it on tv".

The media bias is part of the political terrain. And you need a general that can navigate the terrain to win the battles.

You don't want a general that complains about the terrain and loses.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Bas2020 said:

Probably has something do with the perception that if she needs all that help from ABC just to survive a debate with loopy ol' Trump, how can she possibly be able to deal with the likes of Xi and Putin?
Lol, Trump is the patron saint of whiney losers.

What does ABC have to do with Kamala effortlessly leading Trump around by the nose all night? He just could not control himself. Trump proved for all to see that of course guys like Xi and Putin ran circles around him. You want that guy leading the country again?
southernpackalistic
Bas2020 said:

That just further shines a light on Trump's idiocy. There are people with real grievances and actual issues, but he wants to talk about the debunked nonsense of eating cats and dogs. Why didn't he bring this up?

I'm not voting for Harris. I have no idea how any decent person can support Trump.
Bas2020
southernpackalistic said:

Bas2020 said:

That just further shines a light on Trump's idiocy. There are people with real grievances and actual issues, but he wants to talk about the debunked nonsense of eating cats and dogs. Why didn't he bring this up?

I'm not voting for Harris. I have no idea how any decent person can support Trump.

How can any "decent" person support Biden/Harris?

Hunter was a crack addict that impregnated a stripper in Arkansas.
Joe will not acknowledge that child (his own grand daughter).
Joe and his brother (and Hunter) illegally leveraged their position for millions in overseas money
Joe has credible rape allegation against him by Tara Reade. ( I wont even get into the showering
with daughter diary scandal and sniffing kids)

Someone in the Biden sphere just left cocaine in the White House
Kamala slept with a 65 yr old man during an affair when she was just 28 yrs old.
Kamala's huband impregnated the baby sitter and forced her to abort the child

//////////

I realize the biased democrat controlled media routinely beats people over the head daily with "Trump is bad" but if you have any fairness in evaluating both sides morality and decency the DEM crowd is actually worse than anything Trump has done.

Both sides have decency issues... then it comes down to strictly policy and Trump wins in a landside.

The only reason the election is close is because so many are brainwashed to believe Biden is somehow a "good guy" and Kamala is "decent" which can't be further from the truth.
packgrad
Lo at how can any decent person vote for Trump? So ****ing stupid ESPECIALLY given the 2 options.
Bas2020
packgrad
This really hits the nail on the head. Nobody will remember the debate. What will be remembered is how ABC, and their moderators, lost more credibility and probably damaged their career reputations.

Bas2020
packgrad said:

This really hits the nail on the head. Nobody will remember the debate. What will be remembered is how ABC, and their moderators, lost more credibility and probably damaged their career reputations.

Hilarious to me that democrats and the media complain about bogus "Russian Election interference" on facebook (that is a farce) or complain about Elon Musk, etc and then they perform the biggest election interference scam of a debate that dwarfs anything they complain about. That was essentially a $500 million dollar contribution to the KH campaign last night.

They dont even acknowledge the hypocrisy.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

They only care about their career reps in a selective way. The elites take care of their own.
SSPack
Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

Debating the finer points of policy and evolving stances is apples and spider-monkeys when compared to spouting off unhinged conspiracy theories and being a walking, talking internet meme like Trump is.

Y'all positively fetishize false equivalencies.

Which makes sense because it's the only way you can make Trump look well-adjusted and sane.
Trump actually looks very well-adjusted and sane compared to your response and that is saying a lot after his performance last night. Good luck in life...you obviously need it.
Bas2020
Crazy Joe endorsing MAGA is the curve ball nobody expected LOL

caryking
SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

No one, on this site, as well as at that debate, has read the Project 2025 report!! Wait, I actually have read half of it... Do you really want to know what's in it? I say go read it!!!
smitt86
Bas2020 said:

That's great for Kamala.

She's been trying her BEST to distance herself at every turn from Biden, and Trump's big sticking point last night was "Kamala is just Biden but worse." So if Biden disagrees with her and doesn't back her, that actually hurts the argument that she's just going to be another Biden.
Oldsouljer
smitt86 said:

Bas2020 said:

That's great for Kamala.

She's been trying her BEST to distance herself at every turn from Biden, and Trump's big sticking point last night was "Kamala is just Biden but worse." So if Biden disagrees with her and doesn't back her, that actually hurts the argument that she's just going to be another Biden.
THAT…is a great spin, good one! Of course, if I were her, I'd be a tad concerned about the fact that he did this in the most critical swing state where he's still more popular than she is.
caryking
Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.
southernpackalistic
Bas2020 said:

Bas2020 said:

How can any "decent" person support Biden/Harris?

Hunter was a crack addict that impregnated a stripper in Arkansas.
Joe will not acknowledge that child (his own grand daughter).
Joe and his brother (and Hunter) illegally leveraged their position for millions in overseas money
Joe has credible rape allegation against him by Tara Reade. ( I wont even get into the showering
with daughter diary scandal and sniffing kids)

Someone in the Biden sphere just left cocaine in the White House
Kamala slept with a 65 yr old man during an affair when she was just 28 yrs old.
Kamala's huband impregnated the baby sitter and forced her to abort the child

//////////

I realize the biased democrat controlled media routinely beats people over the head daily with "Trump is bad" but if you have any fairness in evaluating both sides morality and decency the DEM crowd is actually worse than anything Trump has done.

Both sides have decency issues... then it comes down to strictly policy and Trump wins in a landside.

The only reason the election is close is because so many are brainwashed to believe Biden is somehow a "good guy" and Kamala is "decent" which can't be further from the truth.

Yeah, like the Harris told Trump, Biden is not running. Anyway, let's do Trump:

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.

Come on man!
southernpackalistic
caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
caryking

caryking said:

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
The cost of living, for some people, has been devastating. Those same people probably haven't seen a significant net worth, like you are proposing, in your questions.
wolf howl

caryking said:

Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.
packofwolves
southernpackalistic
wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

packgrad

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

lol. Civ used to tell the same lie. Your schtick has already been played.

Not a Dem. lol!
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.