TRUMP 2024

432,101 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stickwolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Documentary "The Perescution of Donal Trump"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-documentary-film/2024/09/05/id/1179213/
He isn't getting "perescuted", he's being rightfully prosecuted because team Christo Fascist elected a criminal narcissist for President and now they are reaping what they sow.

And hilariously right on cue yesterday Trump tweeted:

"WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences..." This threat, he promised, "extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials."

So basically he wants to jail pretty much all Dems if he wins, which of course is one of the big ideas in... wait for it... Project 2025!

Lol, you can't make this **** up.

Nah maybe he's just wanting to "get back" at them, I think is the term the Dems approve of.

So you think the CIA was so mad at Trump that they somehow tricked him into breaking a bunch of laws, and then secretly took control of our entire Justice System, including multiple independent grand juries, to go after him? And that justifies him publicly threatening to jail half the country?

You're a grown adult and you actually believe all of that? Lol, got it!
Werewolf
another possibility, sentence him to 5 years after the election.....all kinds of possibilities
stickwolf
SmaptyWolf said:

stickwolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Documentary "The Perescution of Donal Trump"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-documentary-film/2024/09/05/id/1179213/
He isn't getting "perescuted", he's being rightfully prosecuted because team Christo Fascist elected a criminal narcissist for President and now they are reaping what they sow.

And hilariously right on cue yesterday Trump tweeted:

"WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences..." This threat, he promised, "extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials."

So basically he wants to jail pretty much all Dems if he wins, which of course is one of the big ideas in... wait for it... Project 2025!

Lol, you can't make this **** up.

Nah maybe he's just wanting to "get back" at them, I think is the term the Dems approve of.

So you think the CIA was so mad at Trump that they somehow tricked him into breaking a bunch of laws, and then secretly took control of our entire Justice System, including multiple independent grand juries, to go after him? And that justifies him publicly threatening to jail half the country?

You're a grown adult and you actually believe all of that? Lol, got it!
I'll ask you. What would law enforcement using their "six ways to Sunday"to"get back" at somebody look like? Rocks in his motorcade hubcaps? lighting a pile of dog **** on fire on his Mara Lago porch?? Let me know Mr Adult.
Oldsouljer
Been looking at Nate Silver's stuff, I honestly don't understand his methodology. Of course, all pollsters are kind of hard to understand, but he takes it to another level. He's saying Trump has a better than 60% chance to take Nevada for example. But does he or the few honest pollsters out there even factor in the vote fraud that now has to be expected?
WarrenPeace
Trump is getting played and falling for it bigtime.

Come on dude!
packgrad
ABC only fact checking Trump while letting Kamala lie is exactly why nobody trusts the media.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

ABC only fact checking Trump while letting Kamala lie is exactly why nobody trusts the media.
........and the Va Gov did say precisely those words.

southernpackalistic
Lololol…..they're eating the cats and dogs!! You idiots.
packgrad
southernpackalistic said:

Project 2025!!!

You idiot.
packgrad
Spot on. The moderators won't call her on it either.

southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

Project 2025!!!

You idiot.

Trump's not smart enough to come up with Project 2025. He's also not smart enough to keep the people on his staff from implementing it right under his nose.
packgrad

packgrad said:

Project 2025!!!

You idiot.

Trump's not smart enough to come up with Project 2025. He's also not smart enough to keep the people on his staff from implementing it right under his nose.

You're not smart enough to realize how stupid that statement is.
Werewolf
She has carte blanche to say whatever lie she can get out of her mouth. We fully expected it.

But I believe Trump has been too shrill and not been very effective in exposing their Marxist agenda.

This election is about one thing. Either return to a sovereign country of sovereigns or become part of a totalitarian Marxist One World Govt. Very simple.
packgrad
I turned it off. ABC should never host another debate. No Republican should agree to it moving forward.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

I turned it off. ABC should never host another debate. No Republican should agree to it moving forward.
Trump's overconfidence not productive tonight. Only way he can lose is another stolen election.
caryking
Let's be honest, Harris did exactly what was needed to keep her base, in tact. Did she gain any converts? That's to be seen. I'll say it again…

Trump needs 100 million votes to win!!
Civilized
That was like taking candy from a baby.
caryking
Civilized said:

That was like putting lipstick on a pig.. Civ, Harris did ok tonight. Personally, I think she was garbage; however, I'm not the person she's talking to.. I'll never vote for her. Heck, I'd vote for Snowden before Harris.

I think she is completely unfit to be President.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

She knew exactly how to get under his skin and he was once again too egomaniacal to keep himself from falling for it and getting off focused
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

She knew exactly how to get under his skin and he was once again too egomaniacal to keep himself from falling for it and getting off focused
I agree, Trump underperformed tonight but he was also playing 1 versus 3. The moderators tried to discredit Trump and never challenged Kamala's lies. She's good at it.

He had numerous opportunities to expose her more than he did. He pressed and was shrill, so I am disappointed.

A debate between the competing ideas of Free People vrs Globalist Marxist totalitarianism.
CoachCase
Harris had trite responses based on no substance. She did a good job of avoiding answering the few questions posed to her that might cause her discomfort. Hence, poor moderation. I think Trump was trying too hard to "keep it in between the ditches" and did okay with that but in so doing squandered some opportunities to strike back. However, at the end of the day, Trump has four years of President in which America was economically better and safer. Harris has nothing to stand on. Americans I pray are smart enough to recognize that in the end.
packgrad
Civilized said:

3 against 1 and she still looked terrible. Lied incessantly. I remember when the truth was important to you. Yet another example of your mental illness. Rubin said it right though for people like you. It doesn't matter what she says. Baaaaaaa
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

The low information democrat voters probably think that way.
FlossyDFlynt
Didnt watch a second of the debate, but going on the posts in this thread, it went exactly as I thought it would
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

Didnt watch a second of the debate, but going on the posts in this thread, it went exactly as I thought it would

I didn't watch either. I think we have seen this story before.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Same. Surprised she's asking for another debate, though, that's probably not a good thing for her internals. And Trump will insist on a much more level playing field next time, I suspect. Not that any of this probably matters….In my entire lifetime, the economy has played a major role in determining the outcome of almost every single presidential election. This time will be no different. Sure, the Dems can steal this thing, but not without it being obvious this time around and the volatile mixture of real economic suffering and the public's perception of their will being ignored by the elites, is going to lead to real trouble for all of us.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Same. Surprised she's asking for another debate, though, that's probably not a good thing for her internals. And Trump will insist on a much more level playing field next time, I suspect. Not that any of this probably matters….In my entire lifetime, the economy has played a major role in determining the outcome of almost every single presidential election. This time will be no different. Sure, the Dems can steal this thing, but not without it being obvious this time around and the volatile mixture of real economic suffering and the public's perception of their will being ignored by the elites, is going to lead to real trouble for all of us.
Trump will need 100 million votes to win!
wolf howl
It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...
Gulfstream4
wolf howl said:

It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...

Funny thing is the MSM doesn't even try to hide it anymore. They literally put it in our faces and say so what?
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

wolf howl said:

Funny thing is the MSM doesn't even try to hide it anymore. They literally put it in our faces and say so what?

Oh, did ABC fact checking a couple of Trump's looniest statements force him to take the bait from Kamala again and again and again? He had zero self control and she played him like an unhinged fiddle all night.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

The low information democrat voters probably think that way.

LOLOL

Everyone with a brain could see Harris ran circles around Trump.

Masterful debate performance by Kamala after hearing for weeks how she couldn't ad-lib and express herself adequately in front of a microphone. Orders of magnitude more eloquent, linear, and cogent in her expressions and lines of attack.

She was the only adult on stage. Trump was reduced to an insecure meme-vomiter that repeated his normal five-word sentences over and over. Couldn't even look Harris in the eye when he was talking.

Collassally embarrassing performance if you're a Trump acolyte.

Civilized
wolf howl said:

What did ABC do, exactly?

This is where the right is now.

Any reasonable questions regarding Trump's lunacy and lies are unfair.

Any attempted prosecution of his actual crimes is persecution.

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

wolf howl said:

Oh, did ABC fact checking a couple of Trump's looniest statements force him to take the bait from Kamala again and again and again? He had zero self control and she played him like an unhinged fiddle all night.

Trump did not do well and hopefully there will be another debate on Fox but I must have missed ABC fact checking Mrs. Harris looniest statements?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

What did ABC do, exactly?

This is where the right is now.

Any reasonable questions regarding Trump's lunacy and lies are unfair.

Any attempted prosecution of his actual crimes is persecution.

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?

Come on man. They went at Mr. Trump while playing nice to Mrs. Harris and you know it.
packofwolves
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

wolf howl said:

Trump did not do well and hopefully there will be another debate on Fox but I must have missed ABC fact checking Mrs. Harris looniest statements?

Exactly. Harris lied and was not fact checked by the mods. The fact checking was one sided. As long as it works in favor of the Dems, Civ is ok with it.
First Page Last Page
Page 163 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.