TRUMP 2024

398,466 Views | 5648 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Republican house members hold press conference to announce introduction of bill to prevent the communist Democrats from attempting to remove Trump from ballots all across the nation, on the FALSE charge that Trump was responsible for an "insurrection" on January 6th.

They totally refute the false charge that an "insurrection" of any kind took place on January 6th. There was no insurrection. An "insurrection" requires some sort of coordinated attack to "overthrow the government". There was no such thing, much less Trump being involved in planning such a thing. What you actually have is mostly TRESSPASSING charges being brought against those charged on January 6th, and even these should be dismissed, as it is on record that the police allowed the protesters inside the building.

Once again, the communist Democrats are the TRUE "threat to democracy". They are the ones trying to prevent Americans from being able to have an honest election and vote for Donald Trump, via various means -- removing him from the ballot, using lawfare and sham indictments to prevent him from running for office, and rigging the elections with massive levels of election fraud.

This is the Saul Alinsky tactic of causing confusion and deflecting from the agenda and crimes being committed by the Left, with the communist Left accusing conservatives of what the Left are actually doing. The communist Left Democrats are the enemy and threat to democracy. The communist Left Democrats are the threat to our Constitution and Bill of rights. They are the threat to our nation.

Please pass this note on to your Russian troll farm manager:

Like maybe 0.3% of Americans even know who Saul Alinsky is. Please update your disinformation training manuals, you guys mention this dude constantly and it's a dead giveaway. Have a nice day!
So you actually want people to believe that I'm connected to Russia?!

You commie Leftists truly are deranged to levels that I didn't think was possible!

LMFAOOOO

Whatever you say, comrade.
More projection and Saul Alinsky tactics. YOU guys on the Left are the communists, using terms like "comrade".

You just can't help yourself using the Saul Alinsky tactic right after you insinuate that the Left is "not" using them.
And another…
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

For the debate the Ho is proposing, send Vance to debate her. That debate was between to presidential candidates, at the time. One drops out, so, we start over. If she wants to debate at the ABC one, send Vance!!! She is the junior league.

Trump sets the terms now, not the junior league..
Civilized

Normal Trump dementia gaffes aside, look at how insanely bored and disinterested the crowd behind him looks. Good Lord it looks like they'd rather be anywhere but there.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Normal Trump dementia gaffes aside, look at how insanely bored and disinterested the crowd behind him looks. Good Lord it looks like they'd rather be anywhere but there.

Lol. You are so pitiful. A 12 second clip. What a deranged clown you are. lol.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

A 12 second clip of an old geezer with dementia? You should be very familiar with those.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

You are struggling my friend.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Trump brings up local artist who painted the scene right after the assassination attempt. This happened last night in Atlanta.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Trump speaks for hours usually at these rallies. Joe and Kamala couldn't keep an audience for 5 minutes and never, ever could draw the crowds he does.

Guys don't engage with the idiot trolls. Let them do their circle jerk with each other.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump speaks for hours usually at these rallies. Joe and Kamala couldn't keep an audience for 5 minutes and never, ever could draw the crowds he does.

Guys don't engage with the idiot trolls. Let them do their circle jerk with each other.

A demented narcissist speaking for hours and boring the crowd to tears with his self-indulgent rambling probably isn't exactly improving his electoral chances, but, not my clown and not my circus!

My only hope is that be can go back into "the belly of the beast" or whatever fun name someone called it on here and regale more black people with stories of Harris not being black. That was the best. Fun times!
Werewolf
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

A demented narcissist speaking for hours and boring the crowd to tears with his self-indulgent rambling probably isn't exactly improving his electoral chances, but, not my clown and not my circus!

My only hope is that be can go back into "the belly of the beast" or whatever fun name someone called it on here and regale more black people with stories of Harris not being black. That was the best. Fun times!
#daSieve, LOL.............the irony of it all.

Werewolf
For ****Z and giggles, #DaSieve.
packgrad
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Snowflakes gonna snowflake.

&ct=g
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Bored to tears yet continues to pack out arenas without having to have a musical act to bring people in. Mr objectively is letting his emotions run wild this morning.

packgrad
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Bored to tears yet continues to pack out arenas without having to have a musical act to bring people in. Mr objectively is letting his emotions run wild this morning.

The truth is irrelevant to Civ.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Yes. That's what happens when you're in a cult.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Says the guy who took a snippet of 3 hour event and made sweeping conclusions about how much fun the audience was having.

Again this is the same guy telling others they're in a cult.
Wolfpack8602
packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

He's the worst kind of person. He walks around like he's superior to others. Preaches at them to be objective and level headed. Then turns around and calls others cult members. Nothing more pathetic than a guy who doesn't practice what he preaches. So easy to spot someone who has no morals.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I've heard that those people aren't even paid to be there. Lol
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Says the guy who took a snippet of 3 hour event and made sweeping conclusions about how much fun the audience was having.

Again this is the same guy telling others they're in a cult.

Yeah because anyone that heard his rambling pointless 1.5 hour RNC snoozer where it was widely reported the crowd started leaving before the speech was over thinks this is just more of the same.
Civilized

All y'all that perpetually push back on any criticism of Trump as TDS, mental illness, etc. still have to reckon with the fact that voters are sending Republicans a message.

Get out of the Water Cooler. Get out of the echo chambers of social media.

A last-minute substitute Democratic candidate with serious electoral weaknesses on immigration and being too liberal, is now leading Trump in the electoral college, two weeks after entering the race.

Why is that?

Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

He's the worst kind of person. He walks around like he's superior to others. Preaches at them to be objective and level headed. Then turns around and calls others cult members. Nothing more pathetic than a guy who doesn't practice what he preaches. So easy to spot someone who has no morals.

It ain't limited to me, brother.

It's obvious that a cult of personality has kidnapped the party. A lot of current and former Pubs agree.
packgrad
Civilized said:

All y'all that perpetually push back on any criticism of Trump as TDS, mental illness, etc. still have to reckon with the fact that voters are sending Republicans a message.

A last-minute substitute Democratic candidate with serious electoral weaknesses on immigration and being too liberal, is now leading Trump in the electoral college, two weeks after entering the race.

Why is that?

Millions on millions of dollars from main stream media covering for the far left candidate. Undecideds may have temporarily moved. Then the cultists like you who will vote for her no matter how bad she is because you're mentally ill. Eventually though, she will have to speak and undecideds will come to learn what a terrible candidate she is. And then she will lose and you will pretend like you care about integrity again.

Voters aren't sending Republicans a message. There hasn't been a vote yet. What a stupid take.

Let's be clear though. You are mentally ill. You have TDS. You only accept information from your echo chamber. You are a perpetual hypocrite.

Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

It ain't limited to me, brother.

It's obvious that a cult of personality has kidnapped the party. A lot of current and former Pubs agree.

Don't call me brother.

You're a hypocrite. Stop playing both sides and hiding behind objectively. It makes you look stupid.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Why is that?

The guy who posts more than anyone in the water cooler is telling others to get out more. What a hypocrite. Another example of how lowly he thinks of others posting in the water cooler even though over 50% of his posts are in the water cooler.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Why is that?

Creeping over-sampling of Dem voters in these polls.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Why is that?

Creeping over-sampling of Dem voters in these polls.

"These polls" are right-and left-leaning with corrections for sampling.

Trump still has essentially a 50% chance of winning, but it's clear Harris is very much in this thing, and gaining ground, no matter which polls you choose to look at.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Why is that?

Millions on millions of dollars from main stream media covering for the far left candidate. Undecideds may have temporarily moved. Then the cultists like you who will vote for her no matter how bad she is because you're mentally ill. Eventually though, she will have to speak and undecideds will come to learn what a terrible candidate she is. And then she will lose and you will pretend like you care about integrity again.

Voters aren't sending Republicans a message. There hasn't been a vote yet. What a stupid take.

Let's be clear though. You are mentally ill. You have TDS. You only accept information from your echo chamber. You are a perpetual hypocrite.

Voters didn't send Republicans a message in 18, 20, and 22 about electoral viability of MAGA candidates?

Weird, could have sworn they did.

And now early polling in this race too.

You're right that Harris' position could weaken but it could continue getting stronger too.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Why is that?

Voters didn't send Republicans a message in 18, 20, and 22 about electoral viability of MAGA candidates?

Weird, could have sworn they did.

And now early polling in this race too.

You're right that Harris' position could weaken but it could continue getting stronger too.

Weird. We're talking about this election cycle. So weird.

Harris won't get stronger. She's an idiot. That's why she STILL hasn't done a press conference. Democrats have so little respect for their constituents because they know your sheep.
packgrad
This is why you don't vote Democrat. They weaponize the government against their political rivals.

Werewolf
Easy for #DaSieve to hide behind fake news and fake polls. We do have to prevent voter fraud or #DaSieve can continue to hide behind the lies.
Werewolf
Somebody must have read these guys in. ;-)

#Devolution #GreatAwakeing #ItHadtoBeThisWay #YouCannotTellThemYouMustShowThem #COG

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Jesus you guys are weird.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 162

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.