TRUMP 2024

431,225 Views | 5988 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's not forget, Knees called Sleepy Joe a racist in the dem primaries 4 years ago.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

It's fine to make fun of Harris.

Your guy has *****s in the armor too.

He's going to get absolutely hammered about his past significant distaste for Trump and his completely transparent and opportunistic about-face.

Are you the same person you were 2 years ago? Four years ago? Ten years ago?

I know I'm not. With experience and life growth I would like to think I have changed many times and for the better.

I'm sure you have too.

You guys are scrambling and backtracking and falling over yourselves to protect your guy.

No, I have never found anyone in my life reprehensible and described them as being like Hitler and then later done such an about face that I was eager to work with them to further my career and personal ambitions.

Not even close.

And if you're being honest, neither have you or anyone you respect.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sums your TDS up perfectly.

LOLOL

Yeah, because it's so common that any of us have disliked someone so much that we compare them to Hitler, and call them noxious and reprehensible and then a few years later are like, "Oh I changed my mind, that guy's actually great!"

It's going to be fun and hilarious to see Vance try to lie to the American people and tell them that he's done a complete about-face with old Trumpers.

And clearly Vance hasn't talked to any of Trump's myriad past staffers that aren't endorsing him this cycle most especially his former VP who was hung in effigy by Trump's mob. I guess all those former staffers have TDS too?

This sums up Vance's blinders perfectly:

Yeah, Plenty of people have said things in private texts to friends using hyperbole then changed opinion once they became more educated. You're too much of a mentally ill lefty to understand that though as the discussion pertains to TTTTRRRRUUMMMMPPPP!!!!

Why do you need to wait and see what Vance says about his about face? He's already spoken about it before.

I would definitely say plenty of his former staffer have TDS too. You have that in common with them.... but you used to hate them when they were his staffers. LOOOOOK!!!! It's amazing. You hated Trump's staffers when they worked for him but now support them since they don't support Trump. What an amazing circle this has been. You cry about Vance changing his opinion on Trump while you have changed your opinion on Trump staffers, Bush, McCain, etc..

civ holding that democrat hypocrisy badge proudly this morning.
Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

He's going to get absolutely hammered about his past significant distaste for Trump and his completely transparent and opportunistic about-face.

I know I'm not. With experience and life growth I would like to think I have changed many times and for the better.

I'm sure you have too.

You guys are scrambling and backtracking and falling over yourselves to protect your guy.

No, I have never found anyone in my life reprehensible and described them as being like Hitler and then later done such an about face that I was eager to work with them to further my career and personal ambitions.

Not even close.

Well, I feel bad for you and hope you find some grace. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure you have too.

Not even close.

Well, I feel bad for you and hope you find some grace. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

LOL. This ain't about grace.

You guys would be DYING laughing on here if Biden's choice for running mate had called him Hitler and said he found him personally reprehensible several years ago, and in the intervening years, Biden had been found civilly liable for rape, had been accused by two dozen other women of sex assault, had encouraged a violent mob at the capital, and had tried to overturn a presidential election he lost, and Biden's chosen running mate was like "In recent years I've really come around on this guy."

And if I was on here, defending it like "Who among us hasn't felt this way, by the grace of God. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," all the better.

You guys kill me. LOL
ncsupack1
Harris thinks Biden is a racist. And became his VP, heck that wasn't even 4 years ago.
packgrad
Hypocrite Civ.

Keep in mind when you're talking about truth how you lied for months about your political affiliation.

Nobody expects you to believe Vance. Nobody cares if you like him. You're mentally ill. You're voting for unelected bureaucrats. You're a threat to democracy.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure you have too.

Not even close.

LOL. This ain't about grace.

You guys would be DYING laughing on here if Biden's choice for running mate had called him Hitler and said he found him personally reprehensible several years ago, and in the intervening years, Biden had been found civilly liable for rape, had been accused by two dozen other women of sex assault, had encouraged a violent mob at the capital, and had tried to overturn a presidential election he lost, and Biden's chosen running mate was like "In recent years I've really come around on this guy."

And if I was on here, defending it like "Who among us hasn't felt this way, by the grace of God. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," all the better.

You guys kill me. LOL

Your CNN talking points are right on. Have a great day, sincerely!
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Harris thinks Biden is a racist. And became his VP, heck that wasn't even 4 years ago.

…..it's different when democrats do it.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I guess. I mean we are having an argument about the same dang thing? Wild
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL.

..Except, y'all don't fact-check ***** "Kamala thinks Biden is racist" is a made-up right-wing meme.

Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler," "morally reprehensible," "total fraud," "moral disaster," and on and on are direct quotes from him that no one disputes.

Here is the full debate quote from Harris, unedited:

Quote:

So, on the issue of race, I couldn't agree more that this is an issue that is still not being talked about truthfully and honestly. Ithere is not a Black man I know, be he a relative, a friend or a coworker who has not been the subject of some form of profiling or discrimination," Harris said during the debate. "And I will say also thatthat in this campaign, we've also heardand I'm going to now direct this to Vice President Biden. I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground."

Harris continued, "But, I also believeand it's personal. And II was actually veryit was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country."

She says clearly "I do not believe you are a racist.." and goes on to have a very civil and reasoned statement regarding how Biden should be more sensitive when addressing past politicians who were on the wrong side of history with segregation.

So, try again.

JD Vance doesn't even believe JD Vance has had a change of heart on Trump. The only thing that's changed is the mutual political expediency of their union.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL.

..Except, y'all don't fact-check ***** "Kamala thinks Biden is racist" is a made-up right-wing meme.

Vance calling Trump "America's Hitler," "morally reprehensible," "total fraud," "moral disaster," and on and on are direct quotes from him that no one disputes.

Quote:

So, on the issue of race, I couldn't agree more that this is an issue that is still not being talked about truthfully and honestly. Ithere is not a Black man I know, be he a relative, a friend or a coworker who has not been the subject of some form of profiling or discrimination," Harris said during the debate. "And I will say also thatthat in this campaign, we've also heardand I'm going to now direct this to Vice President Biden. I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground."

Harris continued, "But, I also believeand it's personal. And II was actually veryit was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country."

She says clearly "I do not believe you are a racist.." and goes on to have a very civil and reasoned statement regarding how Biden should be more sensitive when addressing past politicians who were on the wrong side of history with segregation.

So, try again.

JD Vance doesn't even believe JD Vance has had a change of heart on Trump. The only thing that's changed is the mutual political expediency of their union.

More than one way to skin a cat. JD just flat out said what he said.

At the first Democratic presidential debate in June 2019, Harris questioned why Biden had spoken favorably of segregationist senators and worked with them to oppose efforts to integrate schools through busing.

Harris went on then to cite Biden's fight against school busing and told the story of a young California girl who was part of the second class to integrate her school.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Is the left's gotcha that Vance sent a personal message to a friend 10 years ago? They are truly brainwashed minions.
Could be. I'd like to see how he handles the questions.

The Vance Harris debate will be an epic throttling.
I do look forward to that. I need to do some more reading on the guy to be honest.

The more I learn about the guy the more I like him. Dude has been through a lot in his 39 years. He's an all American, underdog story that many Americans can relate to.

He will crush Harris in the VP debate.

I know y'all have turned Harris into a caricature but she's a smart and hard-nosed prosecutor that's more seasoned than Vance.

Why do y'all think he'll crush her?

Knees turned herself into a caricature long ago.

Oh and she is a literal modern day slave trader.

I know that goes unsaid a lot, because her running mate took showers with his daughter, but still....
#daSieve is 2/3 of the way up the main mast still swinging the sword........as the ship shrinks slowly into the ocean.

#daSieve, remember #devolution #GreatAwakening.........and watch the #boomerang. Do you see the #boomerang coming?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Love the tap dance where Civ argues "Harris cites instances of Biden's racism, but she said he's not racist!!!!"

Lolol

Civilized
WOW, MAGA.

This...is embarrassing.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Love the tap dance where Civ argues "Harris cites instances of Biden's racism, but she said he's not racist!!!!"

Lolol

It's quite a conundrum for our well meaning liberal friend.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

WOW, MAGA.

This...is embarrassing.

Tell you what, I don't know who that guy is but I promise not to vote for him in 2028.
Bockwinkle
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL.

Quote:

So, try again.

Oh, she didn't stop there. But you cut the rest. Shocking.
hokiewolf
The great thing about JD Vance is he doesn't really believe in anything except gaining political power. That's going to sell great with the populists, since they don't have concrete convictions either.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
Bockwinkle said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL.

Quote:

So, try again.

Oh, she didn't stop there. But you cut the rest. Shocking.

Please, go on and tell us how Kamala Harris thought Biden was a racist right after she said "I do not believe you are a racist..."

And then compare whatever weak sauce argument you're going to drum up to being called "America's Hitler," a "total fraud," and a "moral disaster" and then speak to all the subsequent criminality Biden was (not) accused or convicted of before she finally accepted Biden's VP offer.

Y'all are really bad at apples to apples comparisons.
Bockwinkle
Just watch the video. She guts him on national TV. Compares him to segregationists, calls out his vote against bussing and his segregationist views. And she is right. For once.

It's on YT. I'm sure you can find it.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

The great thing about JD Vance is he doesn't really believe in anything except gaining political power. That's going to sell great with the populists, since they don't have concrete convictions either.

Is this more of your 5 years of uniting posters? Lol.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Vance is basically all of the groveling yes man that Pence was, without any of the moral hesitation getting in the way.
wolf5
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Vance is basically all of the groveling yes man that Pence was, without any of the moral hesitation getting in the way.

Vance is also a millennial which is, again, ironic since a majority of trumps voting base hates millennials for some reason.
Werewolf
we don't hate you. we see how foolish and brainwashed many of you are.

Pol Pot didn't need any more Useful Idiots but he would have gladly taken more of you on board.

22? I'm close....
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

find me a policy that Vance hasn't run for AND against.
wolf5
Werewolf said:

we don't hate you. we see how foolish and brainwashed many of you are.

Pol Pot didn't need any more Useful Idiots but he would have gladly taken more of you on board.

22? I'm close....

You literally have qanon quotes posted in your signature. Unless you forgot to remove them…
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

He told you that? I was unaware you two were friends.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

You have google, uniter.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

He'll only be hammered in left wing media venues, and ultimately, to no result.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

You have google, uniter.
oh, for centralized industrial policy! That's worked well in other countries!
Bockwinkle
Here you go girls:

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Awesomeness
First Page Last Page
Page 144 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.