TRUMP 2024

306,550 Views | 4778 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gopack89 said:

Black folks aren't voting for this idiot.. all these staffers speaking for black people is getting old. Breaking news for MAGA ppl want more rights not less. Stop pissing on us and calling it rain.

Werewolf said:

Another MAGA patriot speaks to the RINO traitors......and an attractive one to boot.

Werewolf
Some more facts! #ThePeople'sPresident

Werewolf
Werewolf
Not a fan of this guy being Trump's VP pick.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

He does nothing to help the ticket. Would be a terrible pick. Need someone to help with Independents.
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

He does nothing to help the ticket. Would be a terrible pick. Need someone to help with Independents.

Agree
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Genuine question - who fits that bill that even has a remote shot of getting picked?
ncsupack1
We keep going around and around on this.
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Genuine question - who fits that bill that even has a remote shot of getting picked?

Haley helps with independents, but that's not happening. Shame she continued on in primary for so long, which I assume closed her VP door. How about Youngkin?
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Haley helps with independents, but that's not happening. Shame she continued on in primary for so long, which I assume closed her VP door. How about Youngkin?
Id be shocked if Trump would pick Youngkin given how much he kept Trump at an arms length when he was running for governor. And if I were Youngkin with Presidential aspirations, Id be looking at 2028 without hitching my wagon to Trump. Yea, the VP would definitely help with that aspiration, but given how Trump treated his first cabinet, I would rather just steer clear.

I dont think there is anyone out there that fits the bill currently.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Id be shocked if Trump would pick Youngkin given how much he kept Trump at an arms length when he was running for governor. And if I were Youngkin with Presidential aspirations, Id be looking at 2028 without hitching my wagon to Trump. Yea, the VP would definitely help with that aspiration, but given how Trump treated his first cabinet, I would rather just steer clear.

Don't know what you mean by "fits the bill" but if you mean "wins Republicans the election" then Haley fits the bill perfectly.

If he chooses Haley he seals the deal with white women and guarantees himself and the party a W in November.

If Trump was a grown-up he'd act on this obvious reality and seize the election, but he's not, so he won't.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Don't know what you mean by "fits the bill" but if you mean "wins Republicans the election" then Haley fits the bill perfectly.

If he chooses Haley he seals the deal with white women and guarantees himself and the party a W in November.

If Trump was a grown-up he'd act on this obvious reality and seize the election, but he's not, so he won't.
Fits the bill meaning they have a legitimate shot of actually getting the nod. I agree Haley would be the obvious choice, but no chance it actually happens
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

Agree
If you liked Pat McCrory, you'll love Doug Burgum. Both of them cast from the same mold. In other words, the weasel class that's been running the GOP for years.
Werewolf
200%

I'll add to the commentary above that a lot will happen that changes perspectives between now and the election, guaranteed.
Werewolf
This is the controlled opposition that MAGA Is flushing down the toilet. #Uniparty no more

Werewolf
wolfbreath
Bidenica Commercial by Donald Trump

Werewolf
The People's choice; not Dominion's.
Werewolf
#DaSieve
First Page Refresh
Page 137 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.