TRUMP 2024

315,309 Views | 4826 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by wolfbreath
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Republicans could really lock this up now if they get the Vice President pick correct. Hint: It has to be someone that could actually be President if ever needed to be... not window dressing.
has to be someone living outside of Florida
Yeah, but outside of DeSantis, there's not many I could get enthused about. Ted Cruz, maybe, but this is a poor time to give up a Senate seat in Texas.
It might be Ben Carson. Carson doesn't have a desire for future presidency; so, that will allow for four year on governance.

DeSantis signed a 6 week abortion law. I think that alone would kill any chance of winning. Haley would bring numbers. Not sure on Scott. It is imperative to win this election.

Republicans win this election by convincing enough of the 10% of undecideds and others still on the sidelines to swing their way.

Their primary and nearly exclusive consideration with the VP pick needs to be "Who is most appealing to undecideds?"

Getting distracted from that focus risks torpedoing the election.

DeSantis may be the worst possible choice of potential candidates in this regard. Ramaswamy or Noem would be almost as bad.

If they want to optimize their chances to win, they choose Haley. Scott is probably second, with some inexperienced, fairly unknown candidate that has little record to campaign against third.
Civilized's post is the best possible evidence that the best choice would be DeSantis...
DeSantis can't be the choice. Both President and VP can't be from the same state….

Why would any sane person consider Civ's advice on VP picks?

Not taking his advice. My opinion has been no to Ramaswamy, Noem and DeSantis. I like DeSantis a lot, but he won't help the ticket. Neither will the other two.
So who is going to bring the folks over that aren't big Trump fans? Another MAGA person isn't going to work.

Maybe Tim Scott or possibly someone who hasn't been talked about. Noem killed her chances with the book. Personally I don't care for Ramaswamy, at least not for VP (nor POTUS). I find him obnoxious. I don't see him helping with independents, but my view is slanted based on my opinion of him.

Desantis I really like, but he brings abortion to the forefront. Hopefully the Republicans learned that lesson in 2022.
It's got to be a women. Center right.
Wrong - it's got to be someone that can actually serve as the president and actually handle the job.

If that's a woman fine, but you don't just pick a woman to have a woman. That's what the Democrats did with Harris - and she is not qualified to ever serve as President.

If it's a hard MAGA, Trump isn't winning. BTW, do we want to win this time or die on the hill out of spite? Sometimes, I know this is hard for some people to understand, you have to play politics. Trump, has to win center, left and right. He has his base.
Hard MAGA is America First!!! Either you are America First or not!! Someone please define MAGA vs Hard MAGA...

Pick a Trump clone and kiss the White House goodbye.
I can't think of anybody right now that I would consider to be a Trump clone... maybe that's just me though.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Republicans could really lock this up now if they get the Vice President pick correct. Hint: It has to be someone that could actually be President if ever needed to be... not window dressing.
Yeah, but outside of DeSantis, there's not many I could get enthused about. Ted Cruz, maybe, but this is a poor time to give up a Senate seat in Texas.
It might be Ben Carson. Carson doesn't have a desire for future presidency; so, that will allow for four year on governance.

DeSantis signed a 6 week abortion law. I think that alone would kill any chance of winning. Haley would bring numbers. Not sure on Scott. It is imperative to win this election.

Republicans win this election by convincing enough of the 10% of undecideds and others still on the sidelines to swing their way.

Their primary and nearly exclusive consideration with the VP pick needs to be "Who is most appealing to undecideds?"

DeSantis may be the worst possible choice of potential candidates in this regard. Ramaswamy or Noem would be almost as bad.

If they want to optimize their chances to win, they choose Haley. Scott is probably second, with some inexperienced, fairly unknown candidate that has little record to campaign against third.
Civilized's post is the best possible evidence that the best choice would be DeSantis...
DeSantis can't be the choice. Both President and VP can't be from the same state….

Not taking his advice. My opinion has been no to Ramaswamy, Noem and DeSantis. I like DeSantis a lot, but he won't help the ticket. Neither will the other two.
So who is going to bring the folks over that aren't big Trump fans? Another MAGA person isn't going to work.

Maybe Tim Scott or possibly someone who hasn't been talked about. Noem killed her chances with the book. Personally I don't care for Ramaswamy, at least not for VP (nor POTUS). I find him obnoxious. I don't see him helping with independents, but my view is slanted based on my opinion of him.

Desantis I really like, but he brings abortion to the forefront. Hopefully the Republicans learned that lesson in 2022.
Wrong - it's got to be someone that can actually serve as the president and actually handle the job.

If that's a woman fine, but you don't just pick a woman to have a woman. That's what the Democrats did with Harris - and she is not qualified to ever serve as President.

If it's a hard MAGA, Trump isn't winning. BTW, do we want to win this time or die on the hill out of spite? Sometimes, I know this is hard for some people to understand, you have to play politics. Trump, has to win center, left and right. He has his base.
What happens if Trump doesn't get to serve as President again, even after he is elected? Do you think the Dems are just going to roll over and take it? They impeached him twice while in office over sht that Biden has either done the same or worse already. They literally crucified George W. Bush the last 2-3 years he was in office. They will never stop with Trump. They are totally obsessed.

The best way to win this election is to have a VP pick that is far superior than both people on the other side. This should be easy as far as I am concerned...

I agree. I just don't think picking a clone will win the race to start. Democrats are never going to lay down.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Hard MAGA is America First!!! Either you are America First or not!! Someone please define MAGA vs Hard MAGA...

I can't think of anybody right now that I would consider to be a Trump clone... maybe that's just me though.

There are plenty of " yes man " out there.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

There are plenty of " yes man " out there.
And none of them are someone that I would want to vote for as President. The best guy to me is still the one I voted for in the primary.
caryking
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

how about JD Vance?
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

how about JD Vance?
Good call, both in the present and in the future. Of course, that backstabbing sellout DeWine will pick a stooge to fill Vance's seat but that's a sacrifice worth making.
hokiewolf
Vance, lol. Does he even believe the policies he's pushing? I don't think so
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Ah, but you forget John Nance Garner's immortal words regarding the Vice Presidency
Civilized
Quote:

"This verdict is an absolute miscarriage of justice," said Senator Vance."While the outcome of this trial will no doubt be subject to appeal, it's a disgrace to our judicial system that such measures will be necessary. The partisan slant of this jury pool shows why we ought to litigate politics at the ballot box and not in the courtroom. Ultimately, I have faith that the 2024 election will be decided by the American people, not corrupt judges and prosecutors."

Sorry JD, I missed the part where paying off porn stars and filing falsified tax returns, obstructing the return of top secret documents, and trying to overturn free and fair elections was "politics." Just seems like plain old law-breaking to me.

Vance lives on Trump Fantasy Island but he does bend the knee and kiss the ring, though, so there is that.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

What happens if Trump doesn't get to serve as President again, even after he is elected? Do you think the Dems are just going to roll over and take it? They impeached him twice while in office over sht that Biden has either done the same or worse already. They literally crucified George W. Bush the last 2-3 years he was in office. They will never stop with Trump. They are totally obsessed.

The best way to win this election is to have a VP pick that is far superior than both people on the other side. This should be easy as far as I am concerned...

I agree. I just don't think picking a clone will win the race to start. Democrats are never going to lay down.

Trump could pick Mickey Mouse and I'd still vote for him. I just don't think the country can survive four more years of Biden.
caryking
Civilized said:

Quote:

"This verdict is an absolute miscarriage of justice," said Senator Vance."While the outcome of this trial will no doubt be subject to appeal, it's a disgrace to our judicial system that such measures will be necessary. The partisan slant of this jury pool shows why we ought to litigate politics at the ballot box and not in the courtroom. Ultimately, I have faith that the 2024 election will be decided by the American people, not corrupt judges and prosecutors."

Sorry JD, I missed the part where paying off porn stars and filing falsified tax returns, obstructing the return of top secret documents, and trying to overturn free and fair elections was "politics." Just seems like plain old law-breaking to me.

Vance lives on Trump Fantasy Island but he does bend the knee and kiss the ring, though, so there is that.
Let's see... Civ, please give us your recommendation for VP... I know some on here value your opinion on Republican doings...
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Trump could pick Mickey Mouse and I'd still vote for him. I just don't think the country can survive four more years of Biden.

Trump isn't going after your vote, it's the folks who will decide the race. That's why his VP pick is important.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, what policies is he pushing?
Werewolf
Looks like he said it on May 31st. I said it yesterday or the day before.

ncsupack1
Bigly
Werewolf
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

There are baseline freedoms and opportunities and institutions and safeguards and checks and balances in America that will readily withstand even disastrous chief executives. The country will be doing just fine in 4 years no matter which suit occupies the west wing of the White House the next several years.

I just hope it's the business suit and not the orange jumpsuit.
Civilized
I'm glad you brought Epstein up, Were.

Trump definitely looks very eager to declassify the Epstein files.

And the czar of alternative facts and fake election fraud doing a bit about "not wanting inaccurate information out there" is comedy pure gold!
Werewolf
Civilized said:

And the czar of alternative facts and fake election fraud doing a bit about "not wanting inaccurate information out there" is comedy pure gold!
#daSieve has got a lead! You're on to somethin' Sieve :-)

I'll add, Sieve, that little skit there is great way to get your side to talk about Epstein Island......might not make controlled-MSM but it will certainly make the rounds on social media. Might even start trending on your side, you think?
Werewolf
Looks like Americans are coming together! #MAGA

SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Lol, remember that W T F press conference right after Epstein's assistant went to prison? Weeeell that was weird.

Ever since right wingers started insisting out of nowhere that all Dems are pedos it's seemed clear to me that Trump is probably in those Epstein files 47 times.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Judging from some people I've talked to in Durham lately who've previously never voted Republican, this doesn't surprise.
WolfpackUSC

jkpackfan
WolfpackUSC said:

Needs to be Haley or Desantis, don't see what those guys bring to the table, maybe Scott.
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Let's see... Civ, please give us your recommendation for VP... I know some on here value your opinion on Republican doings...
If you are talking about me, you probably didn't read my post very carefully then - because it said the complete opposite of what you've been referencing ever since I first posted it. Might want to go back several pages and read it again and then start over.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Judging from some people I've talked to in Durham lately who've previously never voted Republican, this doesn't surprise.

I'm confused, did he or did he not express support for Trump? The disclaimer says different.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

If you are talking about me, you probably didn't read my post very carefully then - because it said the complete opposite of what you've been referencing ever since I first posted it. Might want to go back several pages and read it again and then start over.
I'm not!
Civilized
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

Glad you asked, Cary. As one of this board's most esteemed Independents I think that...

Seriously, though - like we've said Trump clearly needs this pick to appeal to moderates/undecideds and Haley will garner the most moderate/undecided votes and it's not even close. Scott and Rubio are a probably distant 2a and 2b. Vance, Cotten, Burgum et. al. are losers.

Y'all ignore this incredible advice at your own peril...
TheStorm
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

Glad you asked, Cary. As one of this board's most esteemed Independents I think that...

Seriously, though - like we've said Trump clearly needs this pick to appeal to moderates/undecideds and Haley will garner the most moderate/undecided votes and it's not even close. Scott and Rubio are a probably distant 2a and 2b. Vance, Cotten, Burgum et. al. are losers.

So, if Trump picks Nikki Haley, you are going to vote for her for VP over Kamala Harris, right?
packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

Civ, are you concerned about Trump supporters giving up, if he chooses Haley? You know, kind of the same way they didn't get out to vote, for the Senate election runoffs, in 2020...
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

Civ, are you concerned about Trump supporters giving up, if he chooses Haley? You know, kind of the same way they didn't get out to vote, for the Senate election runoffs, in 2020...

You're always balancing risks and benefits in life/business/politics but if I'm a Trump strategist the risk of not winning over enough moderates/independents/swing voters including and especially suburban white women outweighs the risk of Trump voters becoming somehow less motivated by who he chooses for VP.

Who exactly would those mythical potentially unmotivated Trump voters be? He's got his base regardless. They're not going to not show up. So who isn't showing up because he chooses Haley? What demographic are they in?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

You're always balancing risks and benefits in life/business/politics but if I'm a Trump strategist the risk of not winning over enough moderates/independents/swing voters including and especially suburban white women outweighs the risk of Trump voters becoming somehow less motivated by who he chooses for VP.

Who exactly would those mythical potentially unmotivated Trump voters be? He's got his base regardless. They're not going to not show up. So who isn't showing up because he chooses Haley? What demographic are they in?

Think about my question and your response. How many people on this board, said Trump caused the two senate seats to be lost? Now, your proposing his base will show up, regardless?

Yea, I don't know if I agree…
hokiewolf
As I've said before, Bergum makes the most sense, because Trump wants his money.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm not!

Think about my question and your response. How many people on this board, said Trump caused the two senate seats to be lost? Now, your proposing his base will show up, regardless?

Yea, I don't know if I agree…
Those two Senate seats were lost the night of the general election when the elections were stolen... Some dumbass like --- might try to claim otherwise, but they'd be 100% wrong.
First Page Last Page
Page 131 of 138

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.