TRUMP 2024

466,328 Views | 6138 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some of you do realize that one can dislike Trump and still vote for him right? Just because someone may not like the man doesn't make them lib, and people wonder why the other side calls it cult like.

^This. Been called a liberal/ Biden supporter quite a few times due to my disdain for Trump.

It happens.
ncsupack1, one can certainly dislike Trump. I even understand why some people dislike the guy. That said, this is so much bigger than Trump. This is about our Republic!

I'm not an absolutist on Trump policies, at all. That said, I like how tenacious he is. Dems are very tenacious; while, we sit around and try to be meek and mild and watch the country go to shambles.

I'm an unabashed supporter of Trump, even with all his warts.

And that is fine. I'm more so talking about the trashing of people who simply ask questions.
Put yourself in his place. The amount of crap he received, from the day he road down those elevators, was ridiculous. Hell, even Mika and Joe loved the guy, until he rode down those elevators... It all turned, and turned quickly...

BTW, I didn't vote for Trump in the primary; rather, I voted for Cruz. In hindsight, I should have voted for Trump, but, you know the saying... hindsight is 20/20 vision.

Trump has been targeted since day one. No argument there.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some of you do realize that one can dislike Trump and still vote for him right? Just because someone may not like the man doesn't make them lib, and people wonder why the other side calls it cult like.

Who has said that people who dislike Trump won't vote for him? I think that is the case with many voters.

The name calling or questioning one's patriotism for simply asking questions are common place here.

That's not from disliking Trump. That's from having no issue with constitutional rights being violated, which conservatives generally feel strongly about.
Steven1974
Wolfpack8602 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again…. As bad as I see the Dems, the Pubs are worse. Dems play to win, Pubs are WEAK!!

"THE DEMS" didn't make the decision to have a habitual criminal and disgusting human being lead their party. "THE DEMS" didn't pass on multiple opportunities to distance themselves from him. "THE DEMS" didn't pass on impeachment, citing that the judicial process should deal with Trump, rather than themselves (and then cry "political witch-hunt" when he was indicted on his multiple crimes).

Start taking some responsibility for your party's own decisions.

I get that it's too late now for anyone to admit this to themselves or their constituents, so the only option is to claim that everyone's out to get Trump.

It is indeed a sad time for America, but not for any of the reasons that you guys think.

The dems just weaponized the judicial system to go after someone because they don't have anything to run on. But hey you're all for saving democracy right? Also are you saying that the democrats don't have disgusting behavior on their side? Pelosi and insider trading, the Clinton's pay to play foundation. Joe Biden using his son to network income. On and on it goes just wait until republicans start using the judicial system to convict your own. You will call foul then but it will be too late.
They didn't, but thanks for playing. Of course your side is just making that claim, folks like you eat it up and then telegraph that your folks if given power will actually try to do just that. Your party doesn't care about the rule of law or much of anything else but their own power and lining their own pockets.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Who has said that people who dislike Trump won't vote for him? I think that is the case with many voters.

The name calling or questioning one's patriotism for simply asking questions are common place here.

That's not from disliking Trump. That's from having no issue with constitutional rights being violated, which conservatives generally feel strongly about.

As they should.
Gulfstream4
Steven1974 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again…. As bad as I see the Dems, the Pubs are worse. Dems play to win, Pubs are WEAK!!

"THE DEMS" didn't make the decision to have a habitual criminal and disgusting human being lead their party. "THE DEMS" didn't pass on multiple opportunities to distance themselves from him. "THE DEMS" didn't pass on impeachment, citing that the judicial process should deal with Trump, rather than themselves (and then cry "political witch-hunt" when he was indicted on his multiple crimes).

I get that it's too late now for anyone to admit this to themselves or their constituents, so the only option is to claim that everyone's out to get Trump.

It is indeed a sad time for America, but not for any of the reasons that you guys think.

The dems just weaponized the judicial system to go after someone because they don't have anything to run on. But hey you're all for saving democracy right? Also are you saying that the democrats don't have disgusting behavior on their side? Pelosi and insider trading, the Clinton's pay to play foundation. Joe Biden using his son to network income. On and on it goes just wait until republicans start using the judicial system to convict your own. You will call foul then but it will be too late.
They didn't, but thanks for playing. Of course your side is just making that claim, folks like you eat it up and then telegraph that your folks if given power will actually try to do just that. Your party doesn't care about the rule of law or much of anything else but their own power and lining their own pockets.

You are a dip**** of epic proportions.
grantwolf
yup
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

^This. Been called a liberal/ Biden supporter quite a few times due to my disdain for Trump.

It happens.
ncsupack1, one can certainly dislike Trump. I even understand why some people dislike the guy. That said, this is so much bigger than Trump. This is about our Republic!

I'm not an absolutist on Trump policies, at all. That said, I like how tenacious he is. Dems are very tenacious; while, we sit around and try to be meek and mild and watch the country go to shambles.

And that is fine. I'm more so talking about the trashing of people who simply ask questions.
You shouldn't take some of this stuff so seriously... and I don't mean that in any kind of negative manner whatsoever.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

yup

Lol! Trump is going to beat the stew out of Biden! Hilarious that lefties think this has done anything but galvanize people against their party of Putin like characters.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

It happens.

You shouldn't take some of this stuff so seriously... and I don't mean that in any kind of negative manner whatsoever.

That goes for a lot of people here.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

It happens.

Some is worth responding to. Some is not. I try to let most of it just roll off my back, when I can do so.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

It happens.

Some is worth responding to. Some is not. I try to let most of it just roll off my back, when I can do so.

Good point.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

The issue that I have with this whole situation, the gates are now open for anyone to be gone after. This isn't going to just stop with Trump. When it happens again we can thank the Democrats for it. I hope you will be either okay with it or stay on the sidelines. This whole thing was bad.

Is Joe Biden going to be impeached soon?

If not, why not? Because Republicans think he committed impeachable acts and are just looking the other way? Or because the couldn't find enough evidence?

You can try to chase charges all you want. You still have to find actual evidence sufficient to convince a grand jury to indict. And if you do find that evidence, the person needs to be charged whether they're Joe Schmo or a past President.

Which is America more harmed by?

a.) Setting a precedent that a sitting American president can commit multiple unrelated felonies, including those crimes committed in conjunction with trying to overturn an election that he lost, without fear of legal consequences or...

b.) Setting a precedent that politicians who have committed indictable offenses may well be pursued legally for those potential crimes, even in the presence of some political motivation to do so?

Y'all are nuts for thinking that Presidents should for some reason be above the law.

Y'all are also obsessed with the idea that Trump shouldn't be charged, because he was a past President, while failing to recognize that position is every bit as political as the position that he should be pursued for charges. At the end of the day, the politics wash. It has to be evidence-driven.

So good luck with your witch hunt. Go find the evidence. And when you do, charge Biden or Hunter or whomever.
Wolfpack8602
packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

It happens.

It's because you're challenging them to think for themselves and they can't handle that. They are spoon fed information and just repeat it. When you question it they can't back it up so they attack you to quiet you down.

You support Putin like tactics. Congratulations on "thinking for yourself".

Putin like tactics? Like a DA running a campaign based solely on investigating a political opponent? *********you lack any self awareness
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

The issue that I have with this whole situation, the gates are now open for anyone to be gone after. This isn't going to just stop with Trump. When it happens again we can thank the Democrats for it. I hope you will be either okay with it or stay on the sidelines. This whole thing was bad.

If not, why not? Because Republicans think he committed impeachable acts and are just looking the other way? Or because the couldn't find enough evidence?

You can try to chase charges all you want. You still have to find actual evidence sufficient to convince a grand jury to indict. And if you do find that evidence, the person needs to be charged whether they're Joe Schmo or a past President.

a.) Setting a precedent that a sitting American president can commit multiple unrelated felonies, including those crimes committed in conjunction with trying to overturn an election that he lost, without fear of legal consequences or...

b.) Setting a precedent that politicians who have committed indictable offenses may well be pursued legally for those potential crimes, even in the presence of some political motivation to do so?

Y'all are nuts for thinking that Presidents should for some reason be above the law.

Y'all are also obsessed with the idea that Trump shouldn't be charged, because he was a past President, while failing to recognize that position is every bit as political as the position that he should be pursued for charges. At the end of the day, the politics wash. It has to be evidence-driven.

So good luck with your witch hunt. Go find the evidence. And when you do, charge Biden or Hunter or whomever.

I never said Biden, I'm talking about future presidents. If given enough power and a favorable DA, Republicans will try to get what they see has their pound of flesh. You say y'all, find a post that I posted that Trump shouldn't be charged.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

Should we go after Bill Clinton for paying Paula Jones $800,000 to keep quiet before he ran for President?
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

Should we go after Bill Clinton for paying Paula Jones $800,000 to keep quiet before he ran for President?

You are going to get a " that was different " or no response.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

You are going to get a " that was different " or no response.

Oh I know. I wonder if Hillary was aware of that payment? I'm sure she was.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

I never said Biden, I'm talking about future presidents. If given enough power and a favorable DA, Republicans will try to get what they see has their pound of flesh. You say y'all, find a post that I posted that Trump shouldn't be charged.

His point is that this supposed "slippery slope" isn't really that slippery at all. Maybe Trump is just a crook, and when Mitch McConnell said he wouldn't support impeachment because he believed the Justice Department would handle it after he left office, this is in fact what he wanted to happen.

If Dems have such an amazing Justice Department conspiracy going that they can corrupt entire grand juries and courtroom juries to do their bidding, why haven't they gone after a bunch of other Republican politicians? Seems like a wasted opportunity to lock up Congress for Dems, don't you think?
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

His point is that this supposed "slippery slope" isn't really that slippery at all. Maybe Trump is just a crook, and when Mitch McConnell said he wouldn't support impeachment because he believed the Justice Department would handle it after he left office, this is in fact what he wanted to happen.

If Dems have such an amazing Justice Department conspiracy going that they can corrupt entire grand juries and courtroom juries to do their bidding, why haven't they gone after a bunch of other Republican politicians? Seems like a wasted opportunity to lock up Congress for Dems, don't you think?

I lol so hard at these disingenuous comments. Either you're naive, blinded by partisanship, or just one dumb person.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

Did Clinton break any state laws when he paid her the $850,000 OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT after a 4 year very public court battle? The question sounds unbelievably stupid when you ask it out loud, but I get it, you guys are grasping for anything, so by all means go after him.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C7nIA2hJ0gc
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
packgrad
This will be great for the Republican Party. Democrats have exposed themselves for how corrupt they are, and their ignorant minions defending this judgement, will further galvanize those against them.

Only those that wanted to round up the unvaccinated, those that believe in dozens of genders, those that think it's ok for mentally ill men to be in women's locker rooms support this decision. It's very telling.
packgrad
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Did Clinton break any state laws when he paid her the $850,000 OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT after a 4 year very public court battle? The question sounds unbelievably stupid when you ask it out loud, but I get it, you guys are grasping for anything, so by all means go after him.
Lets get some things straight.
  • The jury who found Trump guilty on all counts did it's job, and did it well. They did their civic duty and should not be harassed or blamed.
  • This case was ill-conceived, unjustified mess that shouldn't have been brought forward in the first place
  • The judge in this case did donate money - $35 to a pro Biden, anti-Trump operation that the judge earmarked the funds for "resisting the Republican Party and Donald Trumps radical right-wing legacy" Would you also had been fine with this judge staying on the case if he donated a couple bucks to "Re-elect Donald Trump MAGA forever!"? Absolutely not
  • When has a District Attorney ever run for office with the specific political objective, who falsely claimed in his campaign that he had sued Trump over 100 times, and then brought forward a case that pushes the outer boundaries of the law and due process? Are you ok with that?
  • The charges against Trump were obscure and unprecedented. No state, anywhere has ever used federal election laws as a direct state crime against anyone for anything. None. Ever. They are and should be misdemeanors under New York law. Which presents a couple of problems for the prosecution - 1. Nobody cares about misdemeanors, and 2. the statue of limitations was 2 years.
  • Further, the argument that tied the committing a crime to cover up a crime that violated State election laws and elevated this to a Class E felony was allowed by the judge to only be revealed in closing arguments. So much for the obligation to provide notice to the defendant of the accusations against him in advance of the trail.
  • Finally, these charges appear to be crafted specifically and individually for the former president and nobody else. Is that justice? Is that what the judiciary is supposed to be used for?

"No man is above the law" only works if you don't distort the system to find something to trump up (pun intended) to charge a defendant. That's the type of stuff Putin says and has said, particularly when arresting, having a show trial (not claiming the outcome of Trumps trial was predetermined, the process was somewhat followed, but incredibly flawed), and convicting his political rivals to weaken them and most of the time eliminate them.

I urge you to look up Mikhail Khodorkovsky, and see that he was only arrested and charged after challenging the corrupt system in Russia and specifically Putin who was enriching himself over all else.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
Wolfpack8602 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

It happens.

It's because you're challenging them to think for themselves and they can't handle that. They are spoon fed information and just repeat it. When you question it they can't back it up so they attack you to quiet you down.

You support Putin like tactics. Congratulations on "thinking for yourself".

Putin like tactics? Like a DA running a campaign based solely on investigating a political opponent? *********you lack any self awareness
I'm pretty sure that you guys are arguing the same side but just haven't realized it yet...
packgrad
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

This will be great for the Republican Party. Democrats have exposed themselves for how corrupt they are, and their ignorant minions defending this judgement, will further galvanize those against them.

Only those that wanted to round up the unvaccinated, those that believe in dozens of genders, those that think it's ok for mentally ill men to be in women's locker rooms support this decision. It's very telling.

I never supported rounding up the unvaccinated. I had to get the shot to keep serving in the military at the time. I believe in 2 genders and I don't think men should be in women's locker rooms, but I do support the jury's decision.

See, it's not all black and white.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

I never supported rounding up the unvaccinated. I had to get the shot to keep serving in the military at the time. I believe in 2 genders and I don't think men should be in women's locker rooms, but I do support the jury's decision.

That's because you have zero understanding of the case. You are willfully ignorant. It's very black and white for people who choose to be educated about a topic and not be trolling blowhards looking for attention.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

That's because you have zero understanding of the case. You are willfully ignorant. It's very black and white for people who choose to be educated about a topic and not be trolling blowhards looking for attention.

Go get a Kleenex bro
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

Go get a Kleenex bro
Not your bro, ignorant. Educate yourself so you don't look like such a blowhard.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

Go get a Kleenex bro
Not your bro, ignorant. Educate yourself so you don't look like such a blowhard.

My fault, a maxi pad.
caryking
What most don't understand is:

The Pubs and Dems created Trump. Without the actions of both parties, Trump wouldn't be discussed. To understand that, you have to understand 70 plus million people and counting.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

But did you support a political party that effectively wanted to make it that so the unvaccinated were not able to have jobs and were ostracized from society? Rounding them up and putting them in camps was going too far, but banning them from being able to have jobs and forcing them to be quarantined inside their homes and not allowed to go anywhere in society was "not going too far"?

The communist Democrats are hell bent on advancing this transgender agenda. Democrat politicians all over the country at every level of government are steamrolling ahead with this insanity - allowing trans men to compete against women in sports and share locker-rooms and bathrooms with young girls. So while you may not personally support it, the Democrat party that you continue to support will implement this agenda.

You might want to re-think supporting a political party that implements all these insane policies that you are actually opposed to.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.