TRUMP 2024

466,947 Views | 6145 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/05/yes-it-was-rigged/
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

"Anyone who defends this verdict is a danger to you and your family."

Spot on.

Turnabout is fair play. Focus on winning the election and then go witch-hunting.
Then what? We become what are supposed to hate? Just playing devils advocate.

Fight fire with fire, my friend.
Burn it all down....I guess that's the plan?
That's exactly what's happening, isn't it? Trust me, they aren't finished with the law-fare..
And have what at the end? This hasn't happened with anyone but Trump. We are going to have to agree to disagree here, I don't want to see what people have died for to be burned down for one guy.
This isn't about one guy! This type of crazy has been building for a long time. Trump has been the person that's created the most challenge to the norms (haves and have nots, that is) and they didn't like it.

This country is going to be one thing or another. Right now, that pendulum has shifted to an unconstitutional place. Fighting, for this country, as our military has, is the only thing that can be done.

Are you suggesting another Civil War?

Do you have the slightest idea of what that means. That isn't some "puff up your chest", show off gun memes that inundate your local Facebook friend list. People will die. Families will die. Neighbors, friends will die.

I hope you're not suggesting that.
That's not what he is suggesting... so, you can let your hard-on go back down now.

I see one side suggesting it all over social media, without realizing what that entails.

Lol. Your side is still defacing war monuments in honor of terrorists. Spare us the faux outrage.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump, nor what he represents, and I think Joe Biden is a highly flawed geriatric candidate.

A conservative that sees nothing wrong with a 3rd world kangaroo court and constitutional rights violated? I'm not buying it.

So surely the jury would have acquitted then right? If it was so rigged and so plain to see.

In NY? In Manhattan? With this judge?

The goalposts keep moving

You're either stupid or are as conservative as civ is independent.

It's not difficult to understand what happened here.

Cry buddy

Not crying. This will pretty much seal the deal for him. Keep being stupid and crying about mean tweets.

I haven't cried about a Trump tweet. Hell, I voted for him in 16 and 20. And if he wins, I will do what I've always done; respect the office of the presidency.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Turnabout is fair play. Focus on winning the election and then go witch-hunting.

That's exactly what's happening, isn't it? Trust me, they aren't finished with the law-fare..
And have what at the end? This hasn't happened with anyone but Trump. We are going to have to agree to disagree here, I don't want to see what people have died for to be burned down for one guy.
This isn't about one guy! This type of crazy has been building for a long time. Trump has been the person that's created the most challenge to the norms (haves and have nots, that is) and they didn't like it.

This country is going to be one thing or another. Right now, that pendulum has shifted to an unconstitutional place. Fighting, for this country, as our military has, is the only thing that can be done.

Do you have the slightest idea of what that means. That isn't some "puff up your chest", show off gun memes that inundate your local Facebook friend list. People will die. Families will die. Neighbors, friends will die.

That's not what he is suggesting... so, you can let your hard-on go back down now.

I see one side suggesting it all over social media, without realizing what that entails.

Lol. Your side is still defacing war monuments in honor of terrorists. Spare us the faux outrage.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump, nor what he represents, and I think Joe Biden is a highly flawed geriatric candidate.

A conservative that sees nothing wrong with a 3rd world kangaroo court and constitutional rights violated? I'm not buying it.

So surely the jury would have acquitted then right? If it was so rigged and so plain to see.

No sir. There are no goal post on a battlefield.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Yes please. Bring on the witch hunt. 1000% hope this happens. Win-win.

Either it roots out illegal **** or (more likely) falls flat and reinforces that Trump wasn't a victim, he was a perp.

Time will tell good sir.
packgrad
packofwolves said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/05/yes-it-was-rigged/

Nail on the head on pretty much everything. Good read.
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Saw a few soccer ones in Ramadi
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Yes please. Bring on the witch hunt. 1000% hope this happens. Win-win.

Either it roots out illegal **** or (more likely) falls flat and reinforces that Trump wasn't a victim, he was a perp.
Civ, I don't think you believe this was a farce. So, how should people react to this?
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Saw a few soccer ones in Ramadi

You and me both.
FlossyDFlynt
Yea...Im not sure about this one.

Ive been pretty open that I dont like Trump in general. The pandora's box that opened today is not one I think can be closed easily, if at all. For those celebrating this...be very careful of what you wish for. If you think there are any clean politicians in DC, I have some waterfront property to sell you.

When Biden and Hunter are convicted, dont be surprised. When Hillary is convicted, dont be surprised. And it wont stop there on either side
DrummerboyWolf
Do some of you people not see what just has happened here? Unfortunately you don't.

The government has been weaponized against a political opponent. This is stuff that happens in Cuba, Venezuela, used to happen in Iraq, China and so on. This administration is using the power of the Federal Government to take out the leading candidate by any means necessary. Why are they so afraid of Trump? Ever stop to think about that?

They have violated Trump's Constitutional rights and they will be coming for yours too. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Eventually we all lose.

Your rights under the Constitution are being taken away right in front of your eyes and some of you don't see this. This is what we fought against in the Revolutionary War. Either wake up or lose your Republic. We are teetering on the edge of the abyss as is. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see this, but some on here can't.

Mind Boggling Stupid.

I will not comply with this regime. If it so happens that I die defending this Republic, then I will die a free man.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
Answer this question…

What crime was Trump convicted of today?
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Answer this question…

Daring to run against the democrat party.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Answer this question…

Loving America too much!
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

Do some of you people not see what just has happened here? Unfortunately you don't.

The government has been weaponized against a political opponent. This is stuff that happens in Cuba, Venezuela, used to happen in Iraq, China and so on. This administration is using the power of the Federal Government to take out the leading candidate by any means necessary. Why are they so afraid of Trump? Ever stop to think about that?

They have violated Trump's Constitutional rights and they will be coming for yours too. Doesn't matter which side you are on. Eventually we all lose.

Your rights under the Constitution are being taken away right in front of your eyes and some of you don't see this. This is what we fought against in the Revolutionary War. Either wake up or lose your Republic. We are teetering on the edge of the abyss as is. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see this, but some on here can't.

Mind Boggling Stupid.

I will not comply with this regime. If it so happens that I die defending this Republic, then I will die a free man.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Is it? Were you not willing to die a free man?
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic
Perhaps that is dramatic…. If you don't think we are seeing a dramatic moment in this country's history, then, I don't know what to say…
packofwolves
https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/30/kangaroo-court-convicts-trump-following-soviet-show-trial-in-new-york-city/

Ncsufist
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Depends. If it will lower the excess stupid population I may be good with it.
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Certainly I was. Just fail to see how Trump's conviction by a jury of his peers takes my or your freedom away.

Here comes all the witch hunt, unjust trial mess.
packgrad
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic
Perhaps that is dramatic…. If you don't think we are seeing a dramatic moment in this country's history, then, I don't know what to say…

I'm confident the guy has no idea what even happened. He's just another TDS clown that thinks they got a victory, but in the end really gave Trump all the ammo he needs.

Most reasonable people understand what happened and how bad it is for the country. Only the radicals and ignorant are supporting it.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Certainly I was. Just fail to see how Trump's conviction by a jury of his peers takes my or your freedom away.

I think you already made up your mind. That's why you "fail to see"…
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Case in point. He is completely ignorant to the trial but is in here running his mouth. lol.

He has no idea what he's talking about.
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Dramatic moment in our history sure. First president to be convicted of a crime.

Throwing out statements like "I won't comply, I'll die a free man" is overly dramatic.

Is that gentlemen not gonna file his taxes next year?
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

I'm confident the guy has no idea what even happened. He's just another TDS clown that thinks they got a victory, but in the end really gave Trump all the ammo he needs.

Most reasonable people understand what happened and how bad it is for the country. Only the radicals and ignorant are supporting it.

You must've missed the part where I voted for him in 16 and 20.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Case in point. He is completely ignorant to the trial but is in here running his mouth. lol.

Just stating what yall keep moaning and complaining about. This is good though right? You all say it'll guarantee his reelection, so why the outrage?
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Just stating what yall keep moaning and complaining about. This is good though right? You all say it'll guarantee his reelection, so why the outrage?

Its not outrage to point out that you're a bumbling idiot. You have no idea what happened. You're trolling. I also think you're full of **** that you voted for Trump in 16 and 20 too.

Definitely think it guarantees his election though so you can dust off your old ***** hat.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Its not outrage to point out that you're a bumbling idiot. You have no idea what happened. You're trolling. I also think you're full of **** that you voted for Trump in 16 and 20 too.

Definitely think it guarantees his election though so you can dust off your old ***** hat.

Yes sir I did. 2016 and 2020.
Not sure what you mean by ***** hat, but I'm just fine being a non-Trump supporting conservative.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Because this isn't about Trump, it's about the rest of us, it's about the perversion of American law, norms, and values and the realization that none of our rights, formerly taken for granted, can be assumed to be sacrosanct from this point forward.
DrummerboyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Exactly. One would think that a person who was in the military would understand this. They took an oath to defend, not Trump, not Biden or any man, but to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We are under domestic attack right now.
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Exactly. One would think that a person who was in the military would understand this. They took an oath to defend, not Trump, not Biden or any man, but to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We are under domestic attack right now.

Again with the dramatics. The sun will come up tomorrow and you'll have your freedom.
DrummerboyWolf
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Dramatic moment in our history sure. First president to be convicted of a crime.

Throwing out statements like "I won't comply, I'll die a free man" is overly dramatic.

Is that gentlemen not gonna file his taxes next year?
Most likely not. I thought about not filing them this year. I respect all men and women who have served this country in the military. My dad and brother were Marines. My dad fought in two wars before I was conceived. My wife the same. The Constitution is under attack and you don't see it. Sorry but that is on you.
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Again with the dramatics. The sun will come up tomorrow and you'll have your freedom.
I will have my freedom everyday the sun comes up. No dramatics just truth. Carry on I won't respond any further.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mind Boggling Stupid.

"I will die a free man"
Dramatic

Yes sir I did. 2016 and 2020.
Not sure what you mean by ***** hat, but I'm just fine being a non-Trump supporting conservative.

So you're going to vote four more years of Biden?? All because you hate Trump?

Respectfully, that's just nuts.
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.