TRUMP 2024

466,670 Views | 6141 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

"Anyone who defends this verdict is a danger to you and your family."

Spot on.

Turnabout is fair play. Focus on winning the election and then go witch-hunting.
Then what? We become what are supposed to hate? Just playing devils advocate.

Fight fire with fire, my friend.
Burn it all down....I guess that's the plan?
That's exactly what's happening, isn't it? Trust me, they aren't finished with the law-fare..
And have what at the end? This hasn't happened with anyone but Trump. We are going to have to agree to disagree here, I don't want to see what people have died for to be burned down for one guy.
This isn't about one guy! This type of crazy has been building for a long time. Trump has been the person that's created the most challenge to the norms (haves and have nots, that is) and they didn't like it.

This country is going to be one thing or another. Right now, that pendulum has shifted to an unconstitutional place. Fighting, for this country, as our military has, is the only thing that can be done.

Are you suggesting another Civil War?

Do you have the slightest idea of what that means. That isn't some "puff up your chest", show off gun memes that inundate your local Facebook friend list. People will die. Families will die. Neighbors, friends will die.

I hope you're not suggesting that.
I don't think some folks realize what they are saying. At least I hope.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

I personally don't think this changes minds either way.
Possibly not. That said, we do have a lot of middle of the road people that could be affected, by this. I think we have to look at this from a perspective of constitutional basis. This verdict will get overturned; however, Trump has the means to fight this, do you? Probably not.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

It won't change democrats minds. It will change educated people who are opposed to government weaponizing the judicial system against their political rivals.

Fight fire with fire.
If you say so.
TheStorm
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Turnabout is fair play. Focus on winning the election and then go witch-hunting.

That's exactly what's happening, isn't it? Trust me, they aren't finished with the law-fare..
And have what at the end? This hasn't happened with anyone but Trump. We are going to have to agree to disagree here, I don't want to see what people have died for to be burned down for one guy.
This isn't about one guy! This type of crazy has been building for a long time. Trump has been the person that's created the most challenge to the norms (haves and have nots, that is) and they didn't like it.

This country is going to be one thing or another. Right now, that pendulum has shifted to an unconstitutional place. Fighting, for this country, as our military has, is the only thing that can be done.

Do you have the slightest idea of what that means. That isn't some "puff up your chest", show off gun memes that inundate your local Facebook friend list. People will die. Families will die. Neighbors, friends will die.

That's not what he is suggesting... so, you can let your hard-on go back down now.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Possibly not. That said, we do have a lot of middle of the road people that could be affected, by this. I think we have to look at this from a perspective of constitutional basis. This verdict will get overturned; however, Trump has the means to fight this, do you? Probably not.
Do I what?
packgrad
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

The same people that support this are the same ones that wanted to round up "the unvaccinated". People need to remember the "slippery slope."
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Fighting means to be bold and push the government back to their place…
WolfpackUSC
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

That's not what he is suggesting... so, you can let your hard-on go back down now.

I see one side suggesting it all over social media, without realizing what that entails.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

I see one side suggesting it all over social media, without realizing what that entails.
Fight fire with fire.....one could take that a few ways.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Lol. Your side is still defacing war monuments in honor of terrorists. Spare us the faux outrage.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Don't you realize that we are in a Civil War right now? Civil War doesn't have to mean a kinetic war…
TheStorm
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Dude. Just listen to yourself...
packgrad
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

More mean tweets!!!!!
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Lol. Your side is still defacing war monuments in honor of terrorists. Spare us the faux outrage.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump, nor what he represents, and I think Joe Biden is a highly flawed geriatric candidate.
WolfpackUSC
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

You think I'm lying about what some Trump supporters are saying on social media?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

How many times have y'all heard me say?

Democrats play smash mouthed football. Republicans, on the other hand…. well, they are weak as water!

Lol, you've clearly never met the milquetoast librarians that make up the majority of the Democratic party.

It could be that they've managed to orchestrate a shockingly massive yet air-tight conspiracy including the entire conservative-leaning Justice Department that has produced a bunch of grand jury indictments and guilty verdicts so far. All to stop our hero from taking on the elites who he gave big tax cuts to, or something.

Or could it be that Trump is just a crook? Given his long history of being an NYC dirt bag before running for office, is that even a possibility with you guys?
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump, nor what he represents, and I think Joe Biden is a highly flawed geriatric candidate.

It's pretty simple. If you support this, you're them. You're no different than a Democrat. You can clutch your pearls about mean tweets and enjoy the cakewalk y'all have just given Trump to the presidency.

This pretty much wraps it up I would expect. What a complete failure of law.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

It's pretty simple. If you support this, you're them. You're no different than a Democrat. You can clutch your pearls about mean tweets and enjoy the cakewalk y'all have just given Trump to the presidency.

I don't really care what think, go cry more
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

I don't really care what think, go cry more

Clearly.
packofwolves
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

A conservative that sees nothing wrong with a 3rd world kangaroo court and constitutional rights violated? I'm not buying it.
ncsupack1
I'm very conservative, I'm not a Trump fan. Why is that a problem for so many?
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

You don't have to be a "fan" to see what's going on in this country. Simply open your eyes. And I mean this very respectfully.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

This board is full of people who think politics have to be black and white with no gray area
WolfpackUSC
packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

A conservative that sees nothing wrong with a 3rd world kangaroo court and constitutional rights violated? I'm not buying it.

So surely the jury would have acquitted then right? If it was so rigged and so plain to see.
Gulfstream4
WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

So surely the jury would have acquitted then right? If it was so rigged and so plain to see.

In NY? In Manhattan? With this judge?
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

It's not a problem. I am not a fan of Trump either, didn't want him to run (posted that many times). But I do like his policies and believe in the constitution and constitutional rights. Liking or disliking Trump should have nothing to do with what happened in that kangaroo court. I believe a true conservative would take issue with what happened regardless of who it happened to (Republican or Democrat). It's an absolute disgrace and the same bs can be pulled on anyone by the Dem party.

Hilary Clinton campaign did the exact same thing which resulted only in a fine.
jkpackfan
wolfman18 said:

still gonna vote for him if he's the nominee. I'm assuming he will be
This makes me wanna vote for him even more and I'm sure I'm not alone.
packofwolves
WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Your not even worth the time if you are unaware of what happened.
WolfpackUSC
Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

The goalposts keep moving
WolfpackUSC
packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Your not even worth the time if you are unaware of what happened.

Cool. Don't respond or put on mute.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

You're either stupid or are as conservative as civ is independent.

It's not difficult to understand what happened here.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Cry buddy
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Cry buddy

Not crying. This will pretty much seal the deal for him. Keep being stupid and crying about mean tweets.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Gulfstream4 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packofwolves said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Spot on.

Cry buddy
I think we just have different opinions on things. For me, this has nothing to do with Trump. It's all about:

Sixth Amendment

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Yes please. Bring on the witch hunt. 1000% hope this happens. Win-win.

Either it roots out illegal **** or (more likely) falls flat and reinforces that Trump wasn't a victim, he was a perp.
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 176

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.