TRUMP 2024

448,660 Views | 6089 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Werewolf
Too much fun, LOL.

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, your side's divisive lies are no longer working. Earth to Sieve, you have a problem.

Werewolf
Thinking about that Q post.

ncsupack1
I thought the judge granted permission for Trump to attend?
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

I thought the judge granted permission for Trump to attend?
That's what the article said yesterday, but it implied that it was because the dates didn't conflict (or at least that was my takeaway from reading it).
Wufskins
Trump for weeks has said he will testify. Yesterday he told us he is not allowed to because of the gag order. He obviously never watched Law and Order.
ncsupack1
Has the gag order changed anything?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Has the gag order changed anything?

It doesn't keep him from testifying. He just can't talk crap about the jury members or witnesses.
ncsupack1
I know, I was being a smart butt. More serious note, I don't think he takes the stand.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

I know, I was being a smart butt. More serious note, I don't think he takes the stand.

Me neither. And remember when I said the Noem dog story would bite her in the rear? Looks like her slim chances are poof now.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/02/kristi-noem-dog-trump-2024-00155856

Ncsufist
As of right now there is no need for him to testify.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Did he say he would?
Ncsufist
Got me. But so far there hasn't been any evidence given that implicates Trump so no reason for him to testify.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Ncsufist said:

Did he say he would?

"Yeah, I would testify, absolutely."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-absolutely-testify-new-york-criminal-trial-rcna147663
ncsupack1
I guess what I'm saying is that nobody should be surprised that Trump says something and does something else. This isn't new.
Wufskins
"You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

"Anyone in my position not taking the fifth amendment would be a fool, an absolute fool,"
ncsupack1
I repeat myself, I'm not surprised. His brain to mouth isn't his strong suit.
Ncsufist
Lmao I'm tracking now. Sorry missing way too much for context in digital comms.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Lmao I'm tracking now. Sorry missing way too much for context in digital comms.

It's all good. It's Friday!
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Thinking about that Q post.

I think he should go and let the judge put him in jail. He would only be in jail for a day at the most and could use it to show what a political witch hunt this is.

….instant street cred.
ncsupack1
I often times wonder just how many people are following these courts? I don't hear a lot of people talking about it.
Werewolf
The people's POTUS and CIC ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
As we inch along closer and closer....... ;-)

Wufskins
Scott wants to be the VP nominee. You can't be Trump's running mate if you answer yes to the question. No wonder a majority of Republicans don't believe Biden won fair and square. Their party's leader pushes the big lie and his minions lap it up.

caryking
Wufskins said:

Scott wants to be the VP nominee. You can't be Trump's running mate if you answer yes to the question. No wonder a majority of Republicans don't believe Biden won fair and square. Their party's leader pushes the big lie and his minions lap it up.

I have no problem with the way he is responding to her. It's a gotcha question that doesn't need answering.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I have no problem with the way he is responding to her. It's a gotcha question that doesn't need answering.

It's only a gotcha question for the stolen election crowd.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

TOO THE WATER COOLER!1

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

I often times wonder just how many people are following these courts? I don't hear a lot of people talking about it.
I sometimes why Dems who, unlike Biden, still have functional brain function, can't envision the precedents they break, coming back on them. Eliminating the filibuster for judicial nominations is a mild example. Having a Trump DOJ going after Biden admin personnel, Hillary, Obama, etc., is no longer off the table, thanks to the Biden DOJ.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I sometimes why Dems who, unlike Biden, still have functional brain function, can't envision the precedents they break, coming back on them. Eliminating the filibuster for judicial nominations is a mild example. Having a Trump DOJ going after Biden admin personnel, Hillary, Obama, etc., is no longer off the table, thanks to the Biden DOJ.

That has been my fear the whole time. Their hated of Trump is going to cause issues for us for years to come. I wish they would let the people decide.
Werewolf
Has been referred to as a #boomerang. :-)
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

That has been my fear the whole time. Their hated of Trump is going to cause issues for us for years to come. I wish they would let the people decide.

The people did. And he tried everything he could to deny 80+ million people.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Given what has happened in the last couple of years, it's a question that folks are going to be ask.
Werewolf
You're a good dude, OK.

I don't know why a # of you guys don't see it for what it really is. It's not a hatred of Trump and it is not TDS.......

It is because of the corruption and sinister evil s**** that has been underway for many years in DC. It is because the group of people that control our Govt, our MSM, Hollywood and much of our international corporate world fear indictment and prosecution for treason, sedition, human trafficking, drug trafficking, assassinations (JFK, RFK, MLK, etc).......and so on and so 5th. In the end, this will become apparent.
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 174

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.