TRUMP 2024

214,178 Views | 3466 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Civilized
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufskins said:

Never had anyone banned. Never even reached out to a mod to complain. Barely can provide receipts. Except he can't. Not sure if I've ever engaged you on PP because you won't fess up to who you are over there. Not seeing anyone with FOpackskins posting recently.
Answer the facts I posted to your questions.

Funny how you continue to ignore those. Why do you do that? You did it for years before. Is your life that sad? Serious question.

You were proven wrong on everything you posted. You are totally ignoring that. Maybe you should seek help.... serious suggestion.

Trying to keep a life going on message boards is a cry for help. I hope you take that serious.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Never had anyone banned. Never even reached out to a mod to complain. Barely can provide receipts. Except he can't. Not sure if I've ever engaged you on PP because you won't fess up to who you are over there. Not seeing anyone with FOpackskins posting recently.
Answer the facts I posted to your questions.

Funny how you continue to ignore those. Why do you do that? You did it for years before. Is your life that sad? Serious question.

You were proven wrong on everything you posted. You are totally ignoring that. Maybe you should seek help.... serious suggestion.

Trying to keep a life going on message boards is a cry for help. I hope you take that serious.

Thanks can you help me? Asking as a friend.
WolfpackUSC
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Still angry as hell. Let it go buddy.
Anatomy of every BBW post:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

You and packskins both have refused to answer questions.

I piss out more intelligence than you two can put together in a shot glass.

You don't like the delivery of the facts. And you know what? I could care less.

You two have been clowned on here enough to where I question why you come back. I guess it's some kind of sick twisted masochism that you lefties are into.

When I have attempted to debate either of you in good faith you deflect, run away and hide.

Ol'packskins is notorious for that on the BY. Always has been.

I'll tell you both this.... I've said this before... you know what that white stuff is on the top of chicken sheeyat?

That's both of you.

Like I said with Cary, what question would you like for me to answer?
Here's a question for ya, youngster.

1. How many jabs have you had and how frequently do you anticipate taking them in the future?
2. Have your multiple jabs proteced you from the virus and do you expect these jabs to continue to protect you?
3. Do you cotinue to social distance at 6' or more?
4. Do you wear a mask in public places or only in your car or home?
5. Will you believe Anthony Fauci in the future?

Start here.... we can go from there.... or are you going to run and hide like you always do? You were called out for years by many on the BY.... you still do the same here.

Two boards... dozens of people see it, know it and laugh at you.

Answer the above and I'll see where you end up after that.

Ball is in your court. Man up or prove to us who you are. I'll hang up and listen.

Good grief. We now have 2 psychos on the boards.
hokiewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Still angry as hell. Let it go buddy.
Anatomy of every BBW post:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

You and packskins both have refused to answer questions.

I piss out more intelligence than you two can put together in a shot glass.

You don't like the delivery of the facts. And you know what? I could care less.

You two have been clowned on here enough to where I question why you come back. I guess it's some kind of sick twisted masochism that you lefties are into.

When I have attempted to debate either of you in good faith you deflect, run away and hide.

Ol'packskins is notorious for that on the BY. Always has been.

I'll tell you both this.... I've said this before... you know what that white stuff is on the top of chicken sheeyat?

That's both of you.

Like I said with Cary, what question would you like for me to answer?
Here's a question for ya, youngster.

1. How many jabs have you had and how frequently do you anticipate taking them in the future?
2. Have your multiple jabs proteced you from the virus and do you expect these jabs to continue to protect you?
3. Do you cotinue to social distance at 6' or more?
4. Do you wear a mask in public places or only in your car or home?
5. Will you believe Anthony Fauci in the future?

Start here.... we can go from there.... or are you going to run and hide like you always do? You were called out for years by many on the BY.... you still do the same here.

Two boards... dozens of people see it, know it and laugh at you.

Answer the above and I'll see where you end up after that.

Ball is in your court. Man up or prove to us who you are. I'll hang up and listen.

Good grief. We now have 2 psychos on the boards.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'm sorry I was responding to your specific issue with a headline being changed. I know it is something that happens a lot, and for a lot of different reasons and isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But you got your panties in an uproar about it so…..
Even if it does (not saying I agree), that's a scary situation for either political party members to call and change a headline, and they do it…
BBW12OG
So..... I see the liberal contingent that have refused to acknowledge the fact I posted have yet again disappeared when proven wrong.

Here's another "media" gem......

Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Wufskins said:

This is BBW's schtick man, as you know.

He won't engage and discuss civilly. Just ignore him and engage with people on here that actually want to discuss issues instead of tantrum and name-call like he does.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

This is BBW's schtick man, as you know.

He won't engage and discuss civilly. Just ignore him and engage with people on here that actually want to discuss issues instead of tantrum and name-call like he does.

I answered his questions in good faith with zero insults.

Sorry you don't like the facts. You never do because you are a whiny little pillow biter.

You like most liberals can't stand it when your hypocrisy and lies are exposed.

Now why don't you prove anything I posted wrong?
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Hey BBW, can I get one simple question answered. Do you currently have posting privileges at PP and if so what name do you post under? And if you do could you post an insult at me in the BY is now premium thread?
I do...

My name is "FOpackskins."

And I'll take my friend Hokiewuf's advice and move on. You can't have a conversation without making it personal (never met you likely never will).

Btw Hokie, went to the game last November and the Hokie fans couldn't have been nicer. Seriously had at least three random groups of fans come up to my group and welcomed us. We parked at a nearby elementary school and tailgated, then took about a 20 minute walk to the stadium.
Zero insults were in that response. I answered your questions with facts you didn't like.

Like always.... when you are proven to be wrong you deflect, run away and hide.

Why won't you dispute the facts I provided on the questions you asked me?

I responded to your challenge and I answered.

You choose not to because you can't. Like I said... you are showing yet again your moral fortitude. At least you are with like minded people.

Everything you say from this moment on will be taken with as much substance as you have as an individual. Be proud.

You were shown the truth and you ducked and ran.

What does FO stand for?
Forward observer. And use the block feature, rather than this useless back-and-forthing. I've found it generally effective against a babble-spewing 'bot that keeps otherwise showing up on the 'cooler.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Hey BBW, can I get one simple question answered. Do you currently have posting privileges at PP and if so what name do you post under? And if you do could you post an insult at me in the BY is now premium thread?
I do...

And I'll take my friend Hokiewuf's advice and move on. You can't have a conversation without making it personal (never met you likely never will).

Btw Hokie, went to the game last November and the Hokie fans couldn't have been nicer. Seriously had at least three random groups of fans come up to my group and welcomed us. We parked at a nearby elementary school and tailgated, then took about a 20 minute walk to the stadium.
Zero insults were in that response. I answered your questions with facts you didn't like.

You choose not to because you can't. Like I said... you are showing yet again your moral fortitude. At least you are with like minded people.

Everything you say from this moment on will be taken with as much substance as you have as an individual. Be proud.

What does FO stand for?
Forward observer. And use the block feature, rather than this useless back-and-forthing. I've found it generally effective against a babble-spewing 'bot that keeps otherwise showing up on the 'cooler.

You think I'm a bot old soul? I'm not the one hurling insults. Guess you too can put me on ignore.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

What does FO stand for?

One of the best jobs in the military
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

What does FO stand for?

You think I'm a bot old soul? I'm not the one hurling insults. Guess you too can put me on ignore.
I was talking to you but I wasn't referring to you.
Wufskins
Ok, I don't put anyone on ignore. But if BBW can't play nicely, I'll just stop playing with him.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Ok, I don't put anyone on ignore. But if BBW can't play nicely, I'll just stop playing with him.

Can I play?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Can I play?

Of course. We were having a good conversation. I respected your opinion on the topic. It didn't line up with mine and that is ok. Differing of opinions help both sides understand where they're from. I've opened up my eyes on a number of subjects by engaging people I didn't agree with on the BY.
barelypure
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Can I play?

Really, you too. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it isn't for me.

What we found out on the BY is that dudette likes to play with guys if you get my meaning. When that came out he ran crying to a certain mod and a ban was forthcoming. He likes to claim he didn't but I've been told otherwise by someone who would know.
Wufskins
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Can I play?

What we found out on the BY is that dudette likes to play with guys if you get my meaning. When that came out he ran crying to a certain mod and a ban was forthcoming. He likes to claim he didn't but I've been told otherwise by someone who would know.

No the **** you haven't. Planet banned you (after giving you a warning). I've never pm'd Planet or any mod to complain. Once again, when you are losing an argument, you resort to hurling lies and insults.
Civilized
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Can I play?

I think I'm speaking for everyone on here when I say nobody cares man. Seriously. Nobody honestly cares what someone did or didn't say or do on the Brickyard and we definitely don't care about whatever else you're insinuating.

It's not hard to get on here and talk about posts, not posters, and just keep a civil conversationg going. I don't know why there's always a select few that just can't help themselves, but those few definitely have outsize impact on the enjoyment of being on here for the rest of us.
barelypure
I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up. I've ignored packskins little digs and he can't take the hint that I have no use for him and his little remarks trying to drag me into a convo with him. I'm more than content to let it all go but if he keeps it up, well we'll see
Werewolf
Werewolf
;-)
BBW12OG
Check this one out.... when he starts campaigning in black neighborhoods..... look out.....

Dude is going to win 15% of the black vote and if he does he wins 300+ EC votes.

Werewolf
MAGA, the people's president. USA USA, USA!

Werewolf

Werewolf
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

Nice to see Trump embracing peeps from **** hole countries.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Such an angry lonely man aren't you?
Oldsouljer
He's quite the humanitarian.
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

He claims he'll answer any question. Let's try him out.

What is your age, 4-Skins?
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Born and raised in Raleigh (4200 Hillsborough Street)
Proud grad of Hunter, Martin, Athens Drive, NC State, and Ga Southern.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Old enough to know better than to vote dumbocrat.

And young enough to have sense of humor.

There's your answer. If that doesn't suffice 50. Born in 1973.

Why don't you answer the questions you asked last night?

I answered them.
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

My friend, how old are ya? Your age?
Werewolf
that's about when this **** show started in our education system.......he's one of the 1st off the presses.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

My friend, how old are ya? Your age?
He's a 12-14 hour a day message board warrior on two sites.

He has done this same schtick for a very long time.

Never answers when he is proven wrong and just twists stuff around to deflect from the fact he has ZERO life other than college message boards.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.