TRUMP 2024

231,832 Views | 3798 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Gulfstream4
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to know what the reps in Ohio and Kansas ran on when it comes to the issue? If they ran on ending it, then I don't know what to tell those folks. Now, if they went rogue then vote them out of office. I have reps that vote on and run on crap that I don't like or support but unless a new rep comes in I'm screwed.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

I'd like to know what the reps in Ohio and Kansas ran on when it comes to the issue? If they ran on ending it, then I don't know what to tell those folks. Now, if they went rogue then vote them out of office. I have reps that vote on and run on crap that I don't like or support but unless a new rep comes in I'm screwed.
At least you have a vote, right?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

At least you have a vote, right?
Correct
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

I mostly agree with the NC law and think it strikes a good balance.
  • Abortion will be banned after 12 weeks of pregnancy except in limited circumstances. The limit used to be 20 weeks.
  • Exceptions include rape, incest, a life-limiting fetal anomaly, and a medical emergency that threatens the mother's life.
  • The law also increases punishments for domestic violence, assaults on pregnant women and sex offenders.

According to data from the state Department of Health and Human Services, of 27,305 North Carolina abortions in 2021, almost 71% were performed by the end of the eighth week and nearly 90% were performed by the end of the 12th week.

About 6.6% of abortions were from the 13th to 20th weeks. Fewer than 0.3% were later than 20 weeks (the old law allowed abortions after 20 weeks if the pregnancy threatened the mother's life). The gestation time of about 3.3% of the pregnancies was unknown.

The new law has several exceptions to the 12-week limit:
  • In a medical emergency in which the pregnancy threatens the woman's life or threatens to cause irreversible physical impairment of a major bodily function.
  • Abortion is legal through the 20th week if the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest.
  • It is legal through the 24th week if the fetus has a life-limiting anomaly.

Some other abortion restrictions and rules:
  • Doctors may prescribe or provide abortion-inducing medicines only if the pregnancy is in its first 10 weeks of gestation. After 10 weeks, the patient would have to get a surgical abortion.
  • At least 72 hours prior to the abortion, an ultrasound of the fetus is to be conducted. The ultrasound image is to be presented to the woman so she can either see it in real time or hear the fetal heartbeat. (The 72-hour restrictions do not apply if there is a medical emergency.)
  • Abortions after the 12th week of pregnancy may be conducted only at a hospital.

So how does that work exactly? You're saying that abortion isn't murder before 12 weeks? Or you can accept murder as a compromise if this law forces that extra 10% of women to have babies they didn't want to have? Trying to understand your rationale for exerting more control over what should be private decisions.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

I would like give my belief on this subject.

God is the creator of all things, including pregnancy. I personally believe that a child, regardless of how it was conceived is precious. Rape, Incest, etc.. as bad as they are, a person is playing God when they take the life of an innocent unborn child. Why? its Gods creation...

Now, I'm confident only a few will agree with my belief. So, for that matter, my voice is only one voice and another persons voice is only one voice. The States, with the voices, of its citizenry, should make and pass laws that best represent those people. I believe that the constitution plainly states this is a States rights issue.

All the if's, then's, and what about's are all things that can be negotiated at a State level. If you take a look at Trumps video, on this issue, he received significant blowback, from both parties, on this issue. Democrats say he wants to take away more rights, from women. Republicans think he alienated pro-lifers on the issue.

Because of his position, he received blowback. That, from my perspective, probably set the correct balance.

I can respect your opinion on this Cary. But I can't respect a government that will force everyone to have your same opinion on the topic. And that's what many of these red states have done. If a state wants to hold a vote on abortion, then I'd stand by that state's decision. But these laws aren't supported by the majority as evidence from referendums in Kansas and Ohio.
Yea, I don't know about Kansas and Ohio. In a representative government, typically you will get what the citizens want, in a general nature. Based on the citizens, and their elected representatives, the balance will lean to a middle row, of their thinking. If it doesn't, then people will vote for that change.

For me, with my far more conservative stance, I understand that I may be in the minority; so, I truly try and stick with the way a representative government is supposed to work. Also, I don't believe in the majority makes the rule. That's not representative government.

But representative government isn't happening in states that pass restrictive or outright bans on abortion. We see that in states that have put abortion on the ballot. It passes overwhelmingly in some of the reddest states.
What's not representative about that?

I would guess they didn't run on ending abortion for women. Look at what happened recently in Alabama. Dem won in a deep red district cuz she ran on abortion/ivf rights.
caryking
Well, some of you guys have an argument based on Arizona today. Republicans passed a bill and was signed into law by Republican Doug Ducey. It appears that the law stated something like… if Roe vs Wade is overturned, then the law will revert to the territorial law, prior to Arizona being a State (I think Arizona became a State in 1911 or 1912). That law had a total ban (I think) on abortion. Well, the Arizona Supreme Court, ruled something and the law reverted to the territorial law.

It's crazy!

This is why I've said the Republicans, in some States, are just screwed up!!

BTW, I think the Supreme Court ruled correctly; however, the law was flawed.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

I would like give my belief on this subject.

God is the creator of all things, including pregnancy. I personally believe that a child, regardless of how it was conceived is precious. Rape, Incest, etc.. as bad as they are, a person is playing God when they take the life of an innocent unborn child. Why? its Gods creation...

Now, I'm confident only a few will agree with my belief. So, for that matter, my voice is only one voice and another persons voice is only one voice. The States, with the voices, of its citizenry, should make and pass laws that best represent those people. I believe that the constitution plainly states this is a States rights issue.

All the if's, then's, and what about's are all things that can be negotiated at a State level. If you take a look at Trumps video, on this issue, he received significant blowback, from both parties, on this issue. Democrats say he wants to take away more rights, from women. Republicans think he alienated pro-lifers on the issue.

Because of his position, he received blowback. That, from my perspective, probably set the correct balance.

I can respect your opinion on this Cary. But I can't respect a government that will force everyone to have your same opinion on the topic. And that's what many of these red states have done. If a state wants to hold a vote on abortion, then I'd stand by that state's decision. But these laws aren't supported by the majority as evidence from referendums in Kansas and Ohio.
Yea, I don't know about Kansas and Ohio. In a representative government, typically you will get what the citizens want, in a general nature. Based on the citizens, and their elected representatives, the balance will lean to a middle row, of their thinking. If it doesn't, then people will vote for that change.

For me, with my far more conservative stance, I understand that I may be in the minority; so, I truly try and stick with the way a representative government is supposed to work. Also, I don't believe in the majority makes the rule. That's not representative government.

But representative government isn't happening in states that pass restrictive or outright bans on abortion. We see that in states that have put abortion on the ballot. It passes overwhelmingly in some of the reddest states.
What's not representative about that?

I would guess they didn't run on ending abortion for women. Look at what happened recently in Alabama. Dem won in a deep red district cuz she ran on abortion/ivf rights.
So what is a woman????

You and the rest of your MARXIST libtards seem to only care about "women's rights" is when it benefits your agendas.

If nothing else at least you remain a hypocrite with little to no moral character. At least you have your comrades here to join you.
Wufskins
Still angry as hell. Let it go buddy.
SmaptyWolf
Wufskins said:

Anatomy of every BBW post:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

You and packskins both have refused to answer questions.

I piss out more intelligence than you two can put together in a shot glass.

You don't like the delivery of the facts. And you know what? I could care less.

You two have been clowned on here enough to where I question why you come back. I guess it's some kind of sick twisted masochism that you lefties are into.

When I have attempted to debate either of you in good faith you deflect, run away and hide.

Ol'packskins is notorious for that on the BY. Always has been.

I'll tell you both this.... I've said this before... you know what that white stuff is on the top of chicken sheeyat?

That's both of you.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

You two have been clowned on here enough to where I question why you come back. I guess it's some kind of sick twisted masochism that you lefties are into.

When I have attempted to debate either of you in good faith you deflect, run away and hide.

I'll tell you both this.... I've said this before... you know what that white stuff is on the top of chicken sheeyat?

That's both of you.

Lol, you forgot MARXIST.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

That's both of you.

Lol, you forgot MARXIST.
You are who you are....

Why won't you answer any questions on what your party stands for and what they are attempting to do this election cycle?

• using the court system to determine the outcome of the election
  • met with the MSM to make sure they don't "negatively" cover Sleep Joe's re-election campaign
  • thumbing their nose at one of the 3 Branches of Government
  • running a candidate that can't spell his name the same way three times with a four letter head start
  • attempting to disregard an impeachment
  • jailing someone for "contempt of Congress" while your team won't even produce documents for an EQUAL Branch of Government

I could go on but it is a waste of time. You know I'm right so you'll just play it off as me being "mean."

So obvious that you can't dispute any of the above.

Now... when you decide to be an adult and justify any of the above please... let me know. I can keep thumping you like I have always have.

Man up or be the same old chicken you've always been. Must be tough living like you have. NO spine... none.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

That's both of you.

Like I said with Cary, what question would you like for me to answer?
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

That's both of you.

Here's a question for ya, youngster.

1. How many jabs have you had and how frequently do you anticipate taking them in the future?
2. Have your multiple jabs proteced you from the virus and do you expect these jabs to continue to protect you?
3. Do you cotinue to social distance at 6' or more?
4. Do you wear a mask in public places or only in your car or home?
5. Will you believe Anthony Fauci in the future?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

That's both of you.

1. How many jabs have you had and how frequently do you anticipate taking them in the future?
2. Have your multiple jabs proteced you from the virus and do you expect these jabs to continue to protect you?
3. Do you cotinue to social distance at 6' or more?
4. Do you wear a mask in public places or only in your car or home?
5. Will you believe Anthony Fauci in the future?

Start here.... we can go from there.... or are you going to run and hide like you always do? You were called out for years by many on the BY.... you still do the same here.

Two boards... dozens of people see it, know it and laugh at you.

Answer the above and I'll see where you end up after that.

Ball is in your court. Man up or prove to us who you are. I'll hang up and listen.
Wufskins
using the court system to determine the outcome of the election (how did the Dems do that? Last I checked the Supreme Court ruled in favor of W in the 2000 election wrt to Florida. You'll have to be more specific about what you're talking here)

met with the MSM to make sure they don't "negatively" cover Sleep Joe's re-election campaign (again, met with msm to what exactly? And if that were the case, how is that any different than the open communication chain the Trump administration had with Fox via Tucker, Sean, and Laura during their prime time shows)

thumbing their nose at one of the 3 Branches of Government (again, can you be specific here)

running a candidate that can't spell his name the same way three times with a four letter head start (like most left leaning voters? I'd prefer a younger candidate and wished Joe had made it clear he wasn't running again in late 2022 after the midterms so a viable candidate(s) could make their case to Dems and Indys in time for the run up to the primary season)

attempting to disregard an impeachment (are we talking about Trump's impeachment, Mayorkis, or the attempt to impeach Joe over Hunter stuff)

jailing someone for "contempt of Congress" while your team won't even produce documents for an EQUAL Branch of Government (I'm guessing you're talking about Navarro here. He f'd around and found out. Jim Jordan also refused to comply with a subpoena and hasn't faced any consequences. He has made himself look like a giant hypocrite wrt to how bent he was about Hunter's initial balking at testifying. He later did testify before Congress. Jordan never did.)

Can you further elaborate on the bullet points I wasn't sure what you were referring to?
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

40% rage spittle
50% personal insults
10% MARXISTS
BS...

That's both of you.

1. How many jabs have you had and how frequently do you anticipate taking them in the future? (I regularly have and continue to get my flu shots. I took all my required shots to attend public school in Wake Co and the necessary jabs to attend State. I got vaccinated initially and have since been boosted including the latest one last fall)

2. Have your multiple jabs proteced you from the virus and do you expect these jabs to continue to protect you? (Yes they have. I'm still alive, never been hospitalized, and have to my recollection only gotten Covid once when I was not vaccinated because their wasn't a vaccine approved at that time.)

3. Do you cotinue to social distance at 6' or more? No I do not. Just left saving grace where i volunteer every Tue. We are crammed in small quarters with other dogs and volunteers. None of us are masked and don't adhere to 6' social distancing.)

4. Do you wear a mask in public places or only in your car or home? (I only wear a mask when it's required in my doctor's office. I've recently worn a mask a SG when I was coming off the flu and didn't want to potentially expose my fellow volunteers, some that are over 65 and especially vulnerable.)

5. Will you believe Anthony Fauci in the future? (Yes, and I will continue to believe Mindy Cohen.)

Start here.... we can go from there.... or are you going to run and hide like you always do? You were called out for years by many on the BY.... you still do the same here.

Two boards... dozens of people see it, know it and laugh at you.

Answer the above and I'll see where you end up after that.

Ball is in your court. Man up or prove to us who you are. I'll hang up and listen.
Wufskins
Hey BBW, can I get one simple question answered. Do you currently have posting privileges at PP and if so what name do you post under? And if you do could you post an insult at me in the BY is now premium thread?
hokiewolf
There's a feature called private messages, take your individual beefs elsewhere if you're going to go 10 posts deep
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Wufskins
hokiewolf said:

There's a feature called private messages, take your individual beefs elsewhere if you're going to go 10 posts deep

Nah man, he wants to air em out here, let's do it. Would you rather he stay angry and hurl insults at anyone that doesn't see things as he does?
Wufskins
hokiewolf said:

I was also having a back and forth civilly until BBW came in with his insults. So direct your beef at him not me.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

using the court system to determine the outcome of the election (how did the Dems do that? Last I checked the Supreme Court ruled in favor of W in the 2000 election wrt to Florida. You'll have to be more specific about what you're talking here) - BS... that is nowhere near what they are doing in NY, GA and DC. Shopping around for "friendly" judges, DA's and jury members has nothing to do what happened in 2000. What GOP member can get a "fair" trial with judges and DAs that ran on "getting President Trump?" That was literally campaign promises they made. You are calling out the SCOTUS in 2000. Even Gore knew he had lost and conceded the election. You are comparing apples to oranges.

met with the MSM to make sure they don't "negatively" cover Sleep Joe's re-election campaign (again, met with msm to what exactly? And if that were the case, how is that any different than the open communication chain the Trump administration had with Fox via Tucker, Sean, and Laura during their prime time shows) -

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/white-house-working-with-media-to-get-positive-biden-coverage/

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-campaign-sends-memo-media-223821145.html

thumbing their nose at one of the 3 Branches of Government (again, can you be specific here) -

running a candidate that can't spell his name the same way three times with a four letter head start (like most left leaning voters? I'd prefer a younger candidate and wished Joe had made it clear he wasn't running again in late 2022 after the midterms so a viable candidate(s) could make their case to Dems and Indys in time for the run up to the primary season) - But you aren't running a candidate that can. You are and your party is piling on to support him.

attempting to disregard an impeachment (are we talking about Trump's impeachment, Mayorkis, or the attempt to impeach Joe over Hunter stuff) - Mayorkas. Crying Chuck already said if he gets the papers this week he is dismissing the Senate on Friday and it will be ignored.

jailing someone for "contempt of Congress" while your team won't even produce documents for an EQUAL Branch of Government (I'm guessing you're talking about Navarro here. He f'd around and found out. Jim Jordan also refused to comply with a subpoena and hasn't faced any consequences. He has made himself look like a giant hypocrite wrt to how bent he was about Hunter's initial balking at testifying. He later did testify before Congress. Jordan never did.) - Now do Eric Holder and Lois Lerner. Good for them right? Were "contempt of congress" papers ever issued for them? No. There wasn't. So if they are for AG Garland do you support him going to jail?

Can you further elaborate on the bullet points I wasn't sure what you were referring to?

I just did and I provided receipts. Now... you give me your take on the FACTS that I just provided.

Hypocrisy is something you and your party has made a damn statement of the last few years. Just remember.... Karma is undefeated. When your Senate Majority Leader changed the rules for judicial confirmation you complained, cried and said it was unfair. Only because it didn't benefit your team.

Remember Harry Reid???

Your turn there packskins.... let's see how you answer these.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Hey BBW, can I get one simple question answered. Do you currently have posting privileges at PP and if so what name do you post under? And if you do could you post an insult at me in the BY is now premium thread?
I do...

My name is "FOpackskins."
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

And I'll take my friend Hokiewuf's advice and move on. You can't have a conversation without making it personal (never met you likely never will).

Btw Hokie, went to the game last November and the Hokie fans couldn't have been nicer. Seriously had at least three random groups of fans come up to my group and welcomed us. We parked at a nearby elementary school and tailgated, then took about a 20 minute walk to the stadium.
hokiewolf
Yeah, lot of good folks up there. It's always the New Jersey students who cause all the problems.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

And I'll take my friend Hokiewuf's advice and move on. You can't have a conversation without making it personal (never met you likely never will).

Btw Hokie, went to the game last November and the Hokie fans couldn't have been nicer. Seriously had at least three random groups of fans come up to my group and welcomed us. We parked at a nearby elementary school and tailgated, then took about a 20 minute walk to the stadium.
Zero insults were in that response. I answered your questions with facts you didn't like.

Like always.... when you are proven to be wrong you deflect, run away and hide.

Why won't you dispute the facts I provided on the questions you asked me?

I responded to your challenge and I answered.

You choose not to because you can't. Like I said... you are showing yet again your moral fortitude. At least you are with like minded people.

Everything you say from this moment on will be taken with as much substance as you have as an individual. Be proud.

You were shown the truth and you ducked and ran.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

Zero insults were in that response. I answered your questions with facts you didn't like.

You choose not to because you can't. Like I said... you are showing yet again your moral fortitude. At least you are with like minded people.

Everything you say from this moment on will be taken with as much substance as you have as an individual. Be proud.

What does FO stand for?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

What does FO stand for?
"Friend Of."

Now be a man..... respond to the facts I posted....

And.... to add another one to Sleepy Joe's administration manipulating the media.... one of his press staffers reached out to "USA Today" to have a headline changed and they did it. Edited it after it was posted online.
hokiewolf
Man, that happens all the time. The writers of the article don't write the headlines. Did they try to change the story?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Man, that happens all the time. The writers of the article don't write the headlines. Did they try to change the story?
Yes. That was the entire point of the conversation. Look it up.

google.com

duckduckgo.com

Why doesn't your buddy answer?

You know why. So does he.

Amazing how the libby contingent always runs away from the facts when they are shown isn't it?

hokiewolf
I'm sorry I was responding to your specific issue with a headline being changed. I know it is something that happens a lot, and for a lot of different reasons and isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But you got your panties in an uproar about it so…..
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

What does FO stand for?
"Friend Of."

And.... to add another one to Sleepy Joe's administration manipulating the media.... one of his press staffers reached out to "USA Today" to have a headline changed and they did it. Edited it after it was posted online.

So can you give me shout out on the PP "Brickyard is VIP" thread? Pretty easy to prove, bet you won't. Have a good night!
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I do...

What does FO stand for?
"Friend Of."

So can you give me shout out on the PP "Brickyard is VIP" thread? Pretty easy to prove, bet you won't. Have a good night!
Ha Ha!! So you can have me banned?

Here's another one for you there packchickenskin.....

Tough to listen to what I posted isn't it?
BBW12OG
Where you at packchickenskins???

Civ?

Comrades?????

This is YOUR party.........

Wufskins
Never had anyone banned. Never even reached out to a mod to complain. Barely can provide receipts. Except he can't. Not sure if I've ever engaged you on PP because you won't fess up to who you are over there. Not seeing anyone with FOpackskins posting recently.
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 109

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.