TRUMP 2024

212,806 Views | 3446 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The judge in the DC Documents case has put a limited gag order on Trump. I know he is really worried about it and it might keep him from saying something for a few minutes. Election interference anybody? A foreign born Judge is trying to silence a "former" President of the United States. Anything to shred the Constitution.

I think he will violate the order and tell them to come arrest him. Not so sure how the Secret Service is ever going to let that happen. Should be great theater.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-judge-issues-gag-order-against-trump-in-j6-case?utm_campaign=64483

The order only restricts Trump's ability to publicly target court personnel, potential witnesses, or the special counsel and his staff.

This is SOP for a criminal trial.

I can't imagine a compelling argument against such a restriction but you're welcome to try (as I'm sure Trump will, claiming First Amendment violations and general victimhood the whole while.).
SOP, but all liberal outlets run articles about the gag order as if its unique to Trump.

I can't imagine a compelling argument for all of these outlets to run articles about a process that is "SOP".... but we know... TRUMP!!!!... got to feed the sheep.

Really? You can't imagine a compelling argument for the newsworthiness of our ex- and maybe future president being a combative defendant facing 91 felony charges in four separate criminal cases?

If that's not newsworthy, then nothing is.

Trump is not a victim of anything other than his own undemocratic and likely illegal behavior.
I mean, you said its SOP and then said its newsworthy. Which is it? Hell, even the liberal NYT called the order "complex" considering the former president's position.

So, I guess the facts of the matter are that it is not SOP. It is newsworthy. Trump is appealing it as is his right, and there are plenty of compelling arguments for him to do so if you are not deranged. This judge is not presiding over 91 felony charges and 4 separate cases so this little TDS addition to the post is irrelevant.

Lets just say we wont take you at your word for "likely illegal behavior". We've heard all of your false cries the last few years as it pertains to Trump and Republicans/Republican nominees.... Russia!!!, Rape!!!!, They deserve to die if they don't get vaccinated!!!. Science!!!

Preventing a defendant from threatening witnesses is SOP. An ex-"President" who openly threatens witnesses like some sort of deranged thug, to the point that a gag order is finally required after 75 warnings, is definitely newsworthy.

Exactly. This isn't hard.

SOP procedure to ensure that the process of justice is carried out without attempts to intimidate witnesses, court officials, or investigators.

Unheard of and completely newsworthy for an ex-President to be charged with 91 felonies, much less be charged with them and then try to intimidate witnesses, court officials, and investigators carrying out his prosecution.

The gag order is quite narrow which sounds like it optimizes the chances of it surviving appeal. Trump can still talk **** about Biden, the Justice Department, or even discuss how he thinks he's being unfairly prosecuted.

What he can't do is directly criticize specific investigators or members of the court or use language that could promote violence towards actors investigating and prosecuting him.
packgrad
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The judge in the DC Documents case has put a limited gag order on Trump. I know he is really worried about it and it might keep him from saying something for a few minutes. Election interference anybody? A foreign born Judge is trying to silence a "former" President of the United States. Anything to shred the Constitution.

I think he will violate the order and tell them to come arrest him. Not so sure how the Secret Service is ever going to let that happen. Should be great theater.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-judge-issues-gag-order-against-trump-in-j6-case?utm_campaign=64483

The order only restricts Trump's ability to publicly target court personnel, potential witnesses, or the special counsel and his staff.

I can't imagine a compelling argument against such a restriction but you're welcome to try (as I'm sure Trump will, claiming First Amendment violations and general victimhood the whole while.).
SOP, but all liberal outlets run articles about the gag order as if its unique to Trump.

I can't imagine a compelling argument for all of these outlets to run articles about a process that is "SOP".... but we know... TRUMP!!!!... got to feed the sheep.

Really? You can't imagine a compelling argument for the newsworthiness of our ex- and maybe future president being a combative defendant facing 91 felony charges in four separate criminal cases?

Trump is not a victim of anything other than his own undemocratic and likely illegal behavior.
I mean, you said its SOP and then said its newsworthy. Which is it? Hell, even the liberal NYT called the order "complex" considering the former president's position.

So, I guess the facts of the matter are that it is not SOP. It is newsworthy. Trump is appealing it as is his right, and there are plenty of compelling arguments for him to do so if you are not deranged. This judge is not presiding over 91 felony charges and 4 separate cases so this little TDS addition to the post is irrelevant.

Lets just say we wont take you at your word for "likely illegal behavior". We've heard all of your false cries the last few years as it pertains to Trump and Republicans/Republican nominees.... Russia!!!, Rape!!!!, They deserve to die if they don't get vaccinated!!!. Science!!!

Preventing a defendant from threatening witnesses is SOP. An ex-"President" who openly threatens witnesses like some sort of deranged thug, to the point that a gag order is finally required after 75 warnings, is definitely newsworthy.

SOP procedure to ensure that the process of justice is carried out without attempts to intimidate witnesses, court officials, or investigators.

Unheard of and completely newsworthy for an ex-President to be charged with 91 felonies, much less be charged with them and then try to intimidate witnesses, court officials, and investigators carrying out his prosecution.

The gag order is quite narrow which sounds like it optimizes the chances of it surviving appeal. Trump can still talk **** about Biden, the Justice Department, or even discuss how he thinks he's being unfairly prosecuted.

What he can't do is directly criticize specific investigators or members of the court or use language that could promote violence towards actors investigating and prosecuting him.

Yeah. It's unheard of because never before has a party tried to make the country a banana republic. Trying to imprison the president's primary rival. This isn't hard to see what's happening. Congrats on supporting it, comrade.

What an embarrassment the Democratic Party has become. They are everything they claimed Trump and the right would become. What a disaster of leadership.

But they have their loyal foot soldiers supporting them. History will look unkindly on you all.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yeah. It's unheard of because never before has a party tried to make the country a banana republic. Trying to imprison the president's primary rival. This isn't hard to see what's happening. Congrats on supporting it, comrade.

What an embarrassment the Democratic Party has become. They are everything they claimed Trump and the right would become. What a disaster of leadership.

But they have their loyal foot soldiers supporting them. History will look unkindly on you all.

Cool story. As always with you guys, reality is the exact opposite. You chose to elect the crook of the century and turn the U.S. into a banana republic.

What an embarrassment the Republican Party has become, a rogues gallery of radical nutcases with no governing agenda besides burning it all down, backed by an army of profoundly stupid foot soldiers nodding along to their 3rd grade level propaganda.

History will look unkindly on you all.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Given that any charges against him have the appearance of bad faith political prosecutions, yes, any gag order should be reviewed by the Supremes due to the vital importance of not establishing a precedent against future candidates for President.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Given that any charges against him have the appearance of bad faith political prosecutions, yes, any gag order should be reviewed by the Supremes due to the vital importance of not establishing a precedent against future candidates for President.
What was Trump doing at Mar-a-lago using highly sensitive nuclear secrets as drink coasters? And then actively trying to obstruct giving them back. Have you guys ever bothered to try to explain that? In the conservative post-law-and-order world I guess that's not insanely illegal now?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Riiiiight...

History will look kindly on the ex-president that committed corporate tax fraud, defrauded lenders, carelessly stored/discussed and then ignored requests to return classified documents, and tried to overturn a free and fair American election that he lost, who also happened to have been accused of sex assault by nearly 30 women, but not those that called him to task after.

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds when you say it out loud?

You make it seem like the man may get thrown in prison without due process for eating a ham sandwich. Multiple grand juries found that there was probable cause to bring nearly 100 felony charges against him.

If the current president's primary rival doesn't want to risk getting imprisoned he shouldn't do the **** that gets him accused, indicted, and tried.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Riiiiight...

History will look kindly on the ex-president that committed corporate tax fraud, defrauded lenders, carelessly stored/discussed and then ignored requests to return classified documents, and tried to overturn a free and fair American election that he lost, who also happened to have been accused of sex assault by nearly 30 women, but not those that called him to task after.

You make it seem like the man may get thrown in prison without due process for eating a ham sandwich. Multiple grand juries found that there was probable cause to bring nearly 100 felony charges against him.

If the current president's primary rival doesn't want to risk getting imprisoned he shouldn't do the **** that gets him accused, indicted, and tried.

You will also be remembered for your role in minimizing sexual assault and rape claims. Congratulations. You celebrate the claims of sexual assault. You don't even care if they're true. Just like the horrible women that line up to claim rape on damn near every prominent Republican nominee for something these days. Just horrible people.

Multiple grand juries I'm sure filled with people like you that don't care about due process. You celebrate accusations and put them on the board as if they're trophies. Prosecutors that are trying him for political reasons only in democrats areas only. Nothing about what is happening is being done on the up and up.

But you don't care. Just like your bull**** with RUSSIA!!!! The truth is irrelevant. You spouted your same nonsense about "facts" and were wrong then too. Same way you're wrong about transgender people and how many genders there are. Do you realize how stupid any of that has sounded?? You're a brainwashed minion cheerleading a banana republic because TRUMP!!!!
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Riiiiight...

You will also be remembered for your role in minimizing sexual assault and rape claims. Congratulations. You celebrate the claims of sexual assault. You don't even care if they're true. Just like the horrible women that line up to claim rape on damn near every prominent Republican nominee for something these days. Just horrible people.

Multiple grand juries I'm sure filled with people like you that don't care about due process. You celebrate accusations and put them on the board as if they're trophies. Prosecutors that are trying him for political reasons only in democrats areas only. Nothing about what is happening is being done on the up and up.

But you don't care. Just like your bull**** with RUSSIA!!!! The truth is irrelevant. You spouted your same nonsense about "facts" and were wrong then too. Same way you're wrong about transgender people and how many genders there are. You're a brainwashed minion cheerleading a banana republic because TRUMP!!!!
Packgrad, thanks for taking the torch…. I'm burned out…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

What was Trump doing at Mar-a-lago using highly sensitive nuclear secrets as drink coasters? And then actively trying to obstruct giving them back. Have you guys ever bothered to try to explain that? In the conservative post-law-and-order world I guess that's not insanely illegal now?
You should bother to explain whether you're just making up stuff on your own, or simply appropriating the partisan fantasies of others without due attribution, also known as plagiarism.
Werewolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Riiiiight...

But you don't care. Just like your bull**** with RUSSIA!!!! The truth is irrelevant. You spouted your same nonsense about "facts" and were wrong then too. Same way you're wrong about transgender people and how many genders there are. You're a brainwashed minion cheerleading a banana republic because TRUMP!!!!
Packgrad, thanks for taking the torch…. I'm burned out…
Attempting the task of herding sheeple can be frustrating and tiresome....LOL.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You should bother to explain whether you're just making up stuff on your own, or simply appropriating the partisan fantasies of others without due attribution, also known as plagiarism.

Ok, not literally using them as drink coasters (well, maybe). But yes, more than a few docs with the highest classification level (nuclear stuff, etc) laying around, often brought out to impress his guests (it's on tape, with his voice). And yes, there was video surveillance of them relocating boxes between FBI searches. And a ton of employees as witnesses saying Trump personally told them to obstruct their return. In summary, as guilty as you can get. Something tells me Fox News forgot to show you any of that.

Lol, remember that time you guys lost your **** over Hillary's emails with like one (lowest level) classified doc on it? Ahhh, those were simpler times.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Riiiiight...

But you don't care. Just like your bull**** with RUSSIA!!!! The truth is irrelevant. You spouted your same nonsense about "facts" and were wrong then too. Same way you're wrong about transgender people and how many genders there are. Do you realize how stupid any of that has sounded?? You're a brainwashed minion cheerleading a banana republic because TRUMP!!!!

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous to imagine that this guy sexually assaulted like 30 women.

hokiewolf
Yeah, I'm not going to believe that Trump is a serial sexual predator just because he acts like the ass he is sometimes.

Do I like Trump? No. Do I think he has disqualified himself to be President of the United States, as has Joe Biden? Yes. Do I think some of this prosecution is political? Yes I do. Do I think Trump brought most of this on himself? Yes. Do I feel bad for Trump? No, he's made a career in using the Judicial System to his advantage. At some point the law of averages was going to catch up to him.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Yeah, I'm not going to believe that Trump is a serial sexual predator just because he acts like the ass he is sometimes.

Do I like Trump? No. Do I think he has disqualified himself to be President of the United States, as has Joe Biden? Yes. Do I think some of this prosecution is political? Yes I do. Do I think Trump brought most of this on himself? Yes. Do I feel bad for Trump? No, he's made a career in using the Judicial System to his advantage. At some point the law of averages was going to catch up to him.
Not sure if my sarcasm was obvious. No doubt in my mind the dude who privately brags about grabbing women by the ***** because he's a star is capable of assaulting women. There have been credible women coming forward, and now a jury has agreed with at least one of them. I guess you think the jury was corrupt?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

I don't think he's a serial sex assaulter just because he was bragging that you can do so and get away with it not knowing he was being recorded (although his comments were at a minimum clearly revealing of his character; you don't talk like that if you respect women).

Or because he a serial adulterer.

Or because he banged Stormy and then paid her off in a manner that was perhaps illegal.

Or because of his gross and maladjusted sexually charged comments about Ivanka.

Or because he was found civilly liable for sex assault by one woman already.

But when, against the backdrop of these facts you have nearly 30 other women accusing him of sex misconduct or assault, the circumstantial evidence about his attitudes toward and treatment of women is highly consistent if not overwhelming.

And further, there have been many famous men in recent years that have gotten accused of assault or inappropriate sexual behavior by a bunch of people. Have any men accused by as many different people as Trump has been accused by been vindicated?

Famous men attract the wrong kind of attention in many different facets of their life, including being at heightened risk for being falsely accused of something they didn't do by accusers with malicious intent. But it is almost impossibly hard to believe that nearly 30 women are all false accusers.

A couple? OK. Three or four? Possible but probably not. But nearly 30?
packgrad
So
Much
TDS

Congrats on taking all of the value out of someone claiming rape or sexual assault. It's sad democrat women and male cheerleaders have weaponized a horrible thing for political purposes.

Good for you going all in on it and being firm in your position that actual rape and sexual assault is irrelevant. You'd rather just be able to call someone a rapist or sexual assaulter because a democrat woman made a claim for political purposes.

Let's be real about your thoughts here. You supported the retched woman that called Kavanaugh a rapist. You don't care about how many women call someone a rapist, as you mentioned in your TDS post above, or the veracity of the claim. You just care about the label and how you can politicize it.

Just a garbage move.

But you do you, pretindependent.

Edit to add… I also lol at the undercover recording Libby boys use to claim that he is a rapist/sexual assaulter. You snowflakes would have me and my friends arrested if you heard our commentary. I literally lol when you use that as one of your reasons.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

So
Much
TDS

Congrats on taking all of the value out of someone claiming rape or sexual assault. It's sad democrat women and male cheerleaders have weaponized a horrible thing for political purposes.

Good for you going all in on it and being firm in your position that actual rape and sexual assault is irrelevant. You'd rather just be able to call someone a rapist or sexual assaulter because a democrat woman made a claim for political purposes.

Let's be real about your thoughts here. You supported the retched woman that called Kavanaugh a rapist. You don't care about how many women call someone a rapist, as you mentioned in your TDS post above, or the veracity of the claim. You just care about the label and how you can politicize it.

Just a garbage move.

You're the exact gaslighting psycho that pretty much caused the whole "Me Too" thing in the first place.

That woman was WAY more credible than Kavanaugh, but Supreme Court picks trump all else, so Republicans buried it and pushed him through anyway. Pretty depraved, but you stopped caring about that stuff long ago.
caryking
packgrad said:

So
Much
TDS

Just a garbage move.

Edit to add… I also lol at the undercover recording Libby boys use to claim that he is a rapist/sexual assaulter. You snowflakes would have me and my friends arrested if you heard our commentary. I literally lol when you use that as one of your reasons.
I'm sure people like Civ has said many things, in private, about girls…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
There was less than zero proof that Kavanaugh did anything to that woman. It was a political stunt of the highest order, along with the rest of that nomination hearing. Same with Jackson's hearing too. I'm tired of these gotcha nomination hearings. Just ask questions on judicial practice and vote
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

So
Much
TDS

Just a garbage move.

You're the exact gaslighting psycho that pretty much caused the whole "Me Too" thing in the first place.

That woman was WAY more credible than Kavanaugh, but Supreme Court picks trump all else, so Republicans buried it and pushed him through anyway. Pretty depraved, but you stopped caring about that stuff long ago.
"That woman." You remind me of a previous President. As for Kavanaugh they went after him solely for something he supposedly did as a minor. That's prima facie ridiculous because if that's all they had, they were clearly reaching.
Civilized
packgrad said:

So
Much
TDS

Just a garbage move.

I have no clue what you're rambling about.

Trump has been found civilly liable for sex assault in the one case that's gone to trial. He's 0-for-1 and there are 25 other women that have accused him of misconduct, assault, or rape.

I also said that in the MeToo era, a lot of male celebs have been accused of misconduct by multiple women. I don't know how many have been accused by more than two dozen women like Trump but I'm not recalling a single accused celeb that was vindicated after being accused by a lot of women.

Are you saying that the one case that Trump's been found guilty in already was an incorrect finding?

Or that the 25 other women accusing him are all just gold digging Democrat attention-*****s?

Kavanaugh's accusations are different in number and time - three non-anonymous accusations from high school and college, not 25+ from the more-recent past. The most serious accusation against Kavanaugh by Ford was corroborated with past notes from therapy sessions, a lie detector test, and past divulgences to her spouse. The two others seemed less serious or he seemed less culpable.

I'd consider a clearly spurious accusation to be questionable but therapy session notes, lie detector tests, and past discussions with her spouse about what she described as an attempted rape don't seem spurious on their face.

Should that have been disqualifying for Kavanaugh? Depends on the veracity of the claims, which is hard to establish 30+ years later but all things being equal I certainly prefer lifelong appointees' resumes to lack sex assault accusations if possible. Roberts, Gorsuch, Barrett, and Brown didn't have a bunch of skeletons and I don't that's a particularly high bar to clear.
packgrad
Yeah. I don't think it's a high bar to clear to not be a scumbag that cheers on rape accusations because you dislike the person politically. But look at you, cheerleader, you put up accusations like it's a scoreboard.

Dig in on Kavanaugh, cheerleader. Emphasize what a hack you are.
packgrad
Oh, and to be clear. I have no doubt there are 25 democrat gold digging *****s willing to claim they were raped for the team. I also have no doubt you would support their claims regardless of veracity.

Whatever it takes!!!!

Edit ti add… I just read an AP article about the evidence presented at the trial. Lol. This is what civ supports. No police report. No diary entries. She had a couple friends come in and testify that she told them sometime soon after. Prosecution also played the secret audio and had 2 other women who claim trump assaulted them. That is what they used to agree to the civil victory. There is literally zero evidence physical or written that she was raped or assaulted. Just a few women that say she was, unfounded accusations from other accusers and a secret audio recording that had nothing to do with the case.

Yeah, civ. You're a cheerleader celebrating this mess.

I hope it comes back tenfold on the left when the right gets back in control.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

There was less than zero proof that Kavanaugh did anything to that woman. It was a political stunt of the highest order, along with the rest of that nomination hearing. Same with Jackson's hearing too. I'm tired of these gotcha nomination hearings. Just ask questions on judicial practice and vote
I'm gonna star this post.......and pinch my arm too, Ha.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Oh, and to be clear. I have no doubt there are 25 democrat gold digging *****s willing to claim they were raped for the team. I also have no doubt you would support their claims regardless of veracity.

Whatever it takes!!!!

Edit ti add… I just read an AP article about the evidence presented at the trial. Lol. This is what civ supports. No police report. No diary entries. She had a couple friends come in and testify that she told them sometime soon after. Prosecution also played the secret audio and had 2 other women who claim trump assaulted them. That is what they used to agree to the civil victory. There is literally zero evidence physical or written that she was raped or assaulted. Just a few women that say she was, unfounded accusations from other accusers and a secret audio recording that had nothing to do with the case.

Trump sues everyone. Why has he not sued any of these 25+ women for libel or slander I wonder?

I think you'll be disappointed to find that the opportunities for "it to come back tenfold" are pretty limited since most people on the right or left don't engage in undemocratic or abusive or illegal behavior at nearly the same clip as your hero. It's pretty hard to just fabricate charges that a prosecutor can use to summon a grand jury and charge a defendant with crimes when there's no actual evidence of crimes.

Good luck trying though!

P.S. how's the Biden investigation going? Are we about ready to charge Joe and other members of the crime family with extortion-related malfeasance?

The irony of course is that if evidence of crimes emerges and prosecutors convince grand juries to indict Biden due to prevailing evidence you damn sure won't see me on here whining about political motivations. I'll trust the justice system to sort it and if he's found guilty, too bad for him. He shouldn't have ****ed around and found out.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!!

Trump sues everyone. Why has he not sued any of these 25+ women for libel or slander I wonder?

I think you'll be disappointed to find that the opportunities for "it to come back tenfold" are pretty limited since most people on the right or left don't engage in undemocratic or abusive or illegal behavior at nearly the same clip as your hero. It's pretty hard to just fabricate charges that a prosecutor can use to summon a grand jury and charge a defendant with crimes when there's no actual evidence of crimes.

Good luck trying though!

P.S. how's the Biden investigation going? Are we about ready to charge Joe and other members of the crime family with extortion-related malfeasance?

The irony of course is that if evidence of crimes emerges and prosecutors convince grand juries to indict Biden due to prevailing evidence you damn sure won't see me on here whining about political motivations. I'll trust the justice system to sort it and if he's found guilty, too bad for him. He shouldn't have ****ed around and found out.

Trump doesn't sue everyone. Another lie. So much TDS. Impossible for you to speak on Trump without hyperbole or spouting unfounded accusations as fact.

Why do you cheerlead rape charges, civ? The one that just won literally had no evidence to support her. No physical evidence from the day. No police report. No diary notes (I know notes are really important to you as it pertains to Kavanaugh). Just some friends that weren't there that she supposedly told sometime after. Why would they lie? Some additional women she doesn't know and never talked to but also claiming to be assaulted by Trump? Why would they lie? (But hey maybe they can get this one to testify in their civil trials! I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.) And finally an audio of 2 guys talking ***** I can imagine how much you would cheerlead this result based on this evidence if it was a black man (not Republican of course). Hilarious how you pretend to believe in the letter of the law and a fair justice system then cheerlead results like this. Hey, but it's a civil result. You don't have to prove ***** You just have to have some civ's on the jury if you want a civil result against Trump. TDS trumps all.

It's easy to say you will support charges against your hero, Biden,
when you know they won't bring charges against him. You brush aside the "big guy" comments. You brush away the lies Biden said about knowing about his son's dealings. You brush away the lies Biden said about being involved in any phone calls. You brush aside the IRS suppressing information. You brush aside the cia suppressing information. You brush aside the fbi suppressing information. Congrats on being the fake guy pretending you're willing to accept the justice departments decision, when it is clear they were, are, and likely will continue to be suppressing information on Biden.

Baaaa
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!!

Good luck trying though!

Trump doesn't sue everyone. Another lie. So much TDS. Impossible for you to speak on Trump without hyperbole or spouting unfounded accusations as fact.

Why do you cheerlead rape charges, civ? The one that just won literally had no evidence to support her. No physical evidence from the day. No police report. No diary notes (I know notes are really important to you as it pertains to Kavanaugh). Just some friends that weren't there that she supposedly told sometime after. Why would they lie? Some additional women she doesn't know and never talked to but also claiming to be assaulted by Trump? Why would they lie? (But hey maybe they can get this one to testify in their civil trials! I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.) And finally an audio of 2 guys talking ***** I can imagine how much you would cheerlead this result based on this evidence if it was a black man (not Republican of course). Hilarious how you pretend to believe in the letter of the law and a fair justice system then cheerlead results like this. Hey, but it's a civil result. You don't have to prove ***** You just have to have some civ's on the jury if you want a civil result against Trump. TDS trumps all.

when you know they won't bring charges against him. You brush aside the "big guy" comments. You brush away the lies Biden said about knowing about his son's dealings. You brush away the lies Biden said about being involved in any phone calls. You brush aside the IRS suppressing information. You brush aside the cia suppressing information. You brush aside the fbi suppressing information. Congrats on being the fake guy pretending you're willing to accept the justice departments decision, when it is clear they were, are, and likely will continue to be suppressing information on Biden.

Baaaa

So Trump doesn't have a history and reputation for unusually aggressively litigating business and personal issues? LOLOLOL

He was the plaintiff in nearly 2000 lawsuits over the last few decades, meaning he's sued someone approximately once a week for 40 years straight. He brags about it. He revels in it. He weaponizes the threat and actuality of lawsuits to try to shape his adversaries' behavior. Perfectly normal behavior!

He said for years he wanted to open up libel laws to make it easier to sue journalists and news orgs that wrote critical pieces about him. Free press!

And Trump himself said - repeatedly - on 2016 the campaign trail that he would be suing his allegedly false accusers once the 2016 election was over. So why hasn't that happened, you think? He files lawsuits like the rest of us breathe. So what's keeping him from suing these libelous and slanderous women?

Regarding Biden, why wouldn't Republican prosecutors, DA's, and grand juries bring charges against Biden "when the right gets back in control and it comes back tenfold?" They certainly will if there's evidence to do so but even if not they can fabricate some stuff the ways the Dems are doing to victimize Trump.

That's the way this works right, amirite comrade?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!!

Good luck trying though!

Baaaa

So Trump doesn't have a history and reputation for unusually aggressively litigating business and personal issues? LOLOLOL

He was the plaintiff in nearly 2000 lawsuits over the last few decades, meaning he's sued someone approximately once a week for 40 years straight. He brags about it. He revels in it. He weaponizes the threat and actuality of lawsuits to try to shape his adversaries' behavior. Perfectly normal behavior!

He said for years he wanted to open up libel laws to make it easier to sue journalists and news orgs that wrote critical pieces about him. Free press!

And Trump himself said - repeatedly - on 2016 the campaign trail that he would be suing his allegedly false accusers once the 2016 election was over. So why hasn't that happened, you think? He files lawsuits like the rest of us breathe. So what's keeping him from suing these libelous and slanderous women?

Regarding Biden, why wouldn't Republican prosecutors, DA's, and grand juries bring charges against Biden "when the right gets back in control and it comes back tenfold?" They certainly will if there's evidence to do so but even if not they can fabricate some stuff the ways the Dems are doing to victimize Trump.

That's the way this works right, amirite comrade?

Yet another lie, civ. Trump and his company have been involved in about that many. Why do you incessantly lie about Trump and say he, the individual, sues someone once a week? Your TDS is getting next level when you have to lie this much. You're a puppet to the media hyperbole. It's no wonder he wants to be able to sue them.

A quick google search into your frivolous claim and I see that…

-" Close to half the court cases involving Trump and his businesses over the last three decades involved his casinos. About 1,600 cases involve suits against gamblers who had credit at Trump-connected casinos and failed to pay their debts. Trump filed suits against contractors that provided entertainment and faced several from employees claiming they were wrongly fired."

- 697 personal injury cases
- 622 real estate cases
- 190 government and tax cases
- 63 golf club cases
- 85 branding and trademark cases
- 17 campaign cases
- 130 employments cases
- 206 "other cases"
- 14 media or defamation cases

His company or he has been the plaintiff in approximately 2,125 cases.

So yet again "he filed lawsuits like the rest of us breathe" is another one of your hyperventilating scream at the sky TDS mistruths.

"He weaponizes the threat and actuality of lawsuits to try to shape his adversaries' behavior."

Lol, seriously? You think a corporation filing lawsuits against its "adversaries" is unique to TRUMP!!!! and his companies. Oh, civ….. There, there….

Trump also did not say he wants to be able to sue journalists and news orgs that write critical pieces about him. He said he wants to be able to sue those that write knowingly false information about him. " So we're going to take a strong look at that. We want fairness. You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile as money pours into your bank account ... I think what the American people want to see is fairness."
Chalk another lie up to civ.

Lol at your comrade comment at the end. Following the democrat playbook on that one aren't you? Calling those you disagree that which you truly are.

Werewolf
The four years of the Trump presidency, no wars. They now come after Trump but the American citizen is next. They need an excuse.......like the turmoil that all these illegals can bring......and possibly like an electrical power grid failiure ........and possibly like a food shortage........or a fuel shortage. Just create a crisis and be prepared to provde the solution........the MO.

Werewolf
Could it be?
Civilized
Werewolf said:

The four years of the Trump presidency, no wars. They now come after Trump but the American citizen is next. They need an excuse.......like the turmoil that all these illegals can bring......and possibly like an electrical power grid failiure ........and possibly like a food shortage........or a fuel shortage. Just create a crisis and be prepared to provde the solution........the MO.

Mike Flynn and Dinesh D'Souza are grifters of the highest order.

Trump pardoned Flynn despite Flynn's two guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about his communications with Russia after Russia was sanctioned for interfering in our elections. Flynn was part of the swamp that needed to be drained.

Mentioning Trump and "draining the swamp" in the same sentence at this point is a clown statement.

Trump had four years to drain the swamp and he didn't drain ***** He left a historic number of federal positions unfilled, plugged in all his nepo baby kids into advisory positions of power, surrounded himself with yes-men, and pardoned a dozen of his cronies that for some unknown reason were tripping over their dicks to kiss the ass of the genocidal oligarch running one of our two biggest foreign adversaries and then lied to the FBI about it.

He also pardoned dudes like this:

Quote:

Trump also pardoned Alex van der Zwaan, 36, the Dutch son-in-law of Russian billionaire German Khan. Van der Zwaan was sentenced to 30 days in prison and fined $20,000 for lying to U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigators about contacts with an official in Trump's 2016 campaign.

Why would Trump pardon the son-in-law of a Russian billionaire that lied to federal investigators? Why would the Russian billionaire's son-in-law have ever lied in the first place?

Definitely seems like Trump had an eye on culling the malfeasance that plagues Washington.

The only people Trump "drained" were the ones who didn't sufficiently stroke his fragile childlike ego.
Werewolf
"The police state fears Donald Trump more than anyone else. Trump unleashed is a mortal threat to the whole repressive apparatus of the Biden regime. Here's an exclusive clip from my film "Police State" that exposes how desperate the forces of evil are to get this guy"

the crux of it all….the message here is to NOT shine a flashlight on the DC corruption. Of course, our perilous situation is much greater than simply DC corruption. Stay tined….
Civilized
I see Trump's ex-attorney Sid Powell pleaded guilty this morning to election tampering in GA.

Undoubtedly part of her guilty plea was an agreement to turn state's evidence and testify against all her loser pals that also tried to interfere in the GA election.

Will be curious to see how this development in the criminal trial comes to bear on the massive civil suits she's facing for her unhinged and defamatory claims that Dominion and Smartmatic rigged the election.

Crazy she is all but assured of financial ruin, and for what? What did she stand to gain that was worth the exceedingly high risk of personal financial devastation by propagating absolutely loony conspiracy theories?
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

I see Trump's ex-attorney Sid Powell pleaded guilty this morning to election tampering in GA.

Undoubtedly part of her guilty plea was an agreement to turn state's evidence and testify against all her loser pals that also tried to interfere in the GA election.

Will be curious to see how this development in the criminal trial comes to bear on the massive civil suits she's facing for her unhinged and defamatory claims that Dominion and Smartmatic rigged the election.

Crazy she is all but assured of financial ruin, and for what? What did she stand to gain that was worth the exceedingly high risk of personal financial devastation by propagating absolutely loony conspiracy theories?

Countdown to Sydney Powell being labeled a total loser who was always part of the Deep State conspiracy to bring down Trump in 3... 2... 1...
Werewolf
This judge doesn't want to be hung, I guess.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.