TRUMP 2024

211,008 Views | 3400 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
awww, getting ur libtard establisment panties ruffled.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Civ! It only cost me $80.00 to fill up my domestically manufactured cross-over SUV with Plus today down here on the coast... when are all those cyclical adjustments that you say always happen and have nothing to do with "Trump going out of office and Biden coming in" going to happen?!?!?

You are barely over a month away from three years for that cyclical pendulum to swing that you swore were the ONLY reason for these prices we have?!?!?

Hey Storm, love you buddy. Missed you. Glad you reached out.

I think you're oversimplifying what I said just a skosh.

What I've said on here before about inflation and oil prices is that there are a bunch of different drivers, not that Biden has no responsibility in it. Did Biden's stimulus (the third stimulus; first two were Teflon Don's) contribute to inflation? Likely did, in some small part. Did his green energy stance reduce manufacturing appetite, which reduced supply, and drove gas prices up? Maybe but seems nebulous and fairly unlikely.

Domestic crude oil production is now in excess of what it was pre-COVID so it's seems more like domestic producers sharply curtailed production when COVID hit and it took them awhile to catch up after travel demand was normal again. Production has been rising steadily ever since it bottomed in 2020. We saw the same phenomenon with lumber. Way easier and quicker to cut production than to ramp back up. Regardless, production is back up but prices are still up too.

I read an economics article in the last couple of weeks that 'Excuse-flation' has been a demonstrably primary driver of inflation, perhaps moreso even than supply-side problems. Corporate profits from 2020-2023 have reached record levels. Oil companies had banner years in 2022. Biggest profits ever. That's ben curtailed some this year but Exxon's Q2 profits this year were still the biggest in over a decade.

Inflation is a worldwide macroeconomic issue with a bunch of drivers and essentially every developed nation in the world has been struggling with it over the last couple of years. Biden ain't their president so it's fair to intuit that there are drivers of inflation that have nothing to do with Sleepy Joe. OPEC, Ukraine war, global supply chains, and corporate profit increases all played huge parts. And our inflation rate is better than most other developed nations so it could definitely be worse.

I know Storm prefers conspiracies to all of that "oil prices are set globally" macroeconomic mumbo jumbo, so here's a good one:

The Saudi prince, who single handedly CAN affect oil prices, made it pretty clear he'd prefer Trump win the next election, since Trump actually thinks it's cool that he can just behead people. Birds of a feather. Oh, and the prince also gave Jared Kushner 2 billion dollars, no questions asked for some reason... should probably look into that after we're done with Hunter Biden, I dunno.

Soooo, something tells me gas prices will continue to climb until just before the election. For some reason.

Speaking of believing nonsense conspiracies, get your booster, Smapty. It will stop the spread of Covid!!! Lol. Baaaa

Actually, Trump and I are gonna carpool and get our boosters together. You should listen to him.

TDS boy can't even comment without "Trump!!!". Get your booster, Sheepty.

It's really all he has. He sure as hell can't talk about his guy and the job Biden is doing.
Just sayin', Trump thinks you should get a Covid booster. I'm so excited that I finally found something he said that we agree on that I want to repeat it over and over.

Anyway, Biden could cure cancer next week and your media bubble would be like "can you believe what this Marxist has done to the pharmaceutical industry?" Lol, I'm shocked that you think he's doing a bad job.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

No, it's a legit question I'm asking you Were, what exactly has Matt Gaetz done in Congress to show you he's a true patriot?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

No, it's a legit question I'm asking you Were, what exactly has Matt Gaetz done in Congress to show you he's a true patriot?

I'd actually love Were's comprehensive list of true patriots in Washington.

Who else makes the cut?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Who else makes the cut?

Better yet Sieve, give us your top 20.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Who else makes the cut?

Here's what an actual patriot sounds like, honoring his friend John McCain today. Listen closely:

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Who else makes the cut?

Here's what an actual patriot sounds like, honoring his friend John McCain today. Listen closely:

That was great, one of Biden's better speeches.

Really touching to hear and see two people that often had very divergent ideas about American governance still let their friendship and obvious respect and affection for one another (and steadfast belief in America's uniqueness) carry the day.
packgrad
Yeah, that patriot that was checking his watch incessantly on the tarmac earlier this month, and making the soldier's death all about himself, Biden. Real class act that "patriot".
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Hey, Civ! It only cost me $80.00 to fill up my domestically manufactured cross-over SUV with Plus today down here on the coast... when are all those cyclical adjustments that you say always happen and have nothing to do with "Trump going out of office and Biden coming in" going to happen?!?!?

You are barely over a month away from three years for that cyclical pendulum to swing that you swore were the ONLY reason for these prices we have?!?!?

What I've said on here before about inflation and oil prices is that there are a bunch of different drivers, not that Biden has no responsibility in it. Did Biden's stimulus (the third stimulus; first two were Teflon Don's) contribute to inflation? Likely did, in some small part. Did his green energy stance reduce manufacturing appetite, which reduced supply, and drove gas prices up? Maybe but seems nebulous and fairly unlikely.

Domestic crude oil production is now in excess of what it was pre-COVID so it's seems more like domestic producers sharply curtailed production when COVID hit and it took them awhile to catch up after travel demand was normal again. Production has been rising steadily ever since it bottomed in 2020. We saw the same phenomenon with lumber. Way easier and quicker to cut production than to ramp back up. Regardless, production is back up but prices are still up too.

I read an economics article in the last couple of weeks that 'Excuse-flation' has been a demonstrably primary driver of inflation, perhaps moreso even than supply-side problems. Corporate profits from 2020-2023 have reached record levels. Oil companies had banner years in 2022. Biggest profits ever. That's ben curtailed some this year but Exxon's Q2 profits this year were still the biggest in over a decade.

Inflation is a worldwide macroeconomic issue with a bunch of drivers and essentially every developed nation in the world has been struggling with it over the last couple of years. Biden ain't their president so it's fair to intuit that there are drivers of inflation that have nothing to do with Sleepy Joe. OPEC, Ukraine war, global supply chains, and corporate profit increases all played huge parts. And our inflation rate is better than most other developed nations so it could definitely be worse.

I know Storm prefers conspiracies to all of that "oil prices are set globally" macroeconomic mumbo jumbo, so here's a good one:

The Saudi prince, who single handedly CAN affect oil prices, made it pretty clear he'd prefer Trump win the next election, since Trump actually thinks it's cool that he can just behead people. Birds of a feather. Oh, and the prince also gave Jared Kushner 2 billion dollars, no questions asked for some reason... should probably look into that after we're done with Hunter Biden, I dunno.

Soooo, something tells me gas prices will continue to climb until just before the election. For some reason.

Speaking of believing nonsense conspiracies, get your booster, Smapty. It will stop the spread of Covid!!! Lol. Baaaa

Actually, Trump and I are gonna carpool and get our boosters together. You should listen to him.

It's really all he has. He sure as hell can't talk about his guy and the job Biden is doing.
Just sayin', Trump thinks you should get a Covid booster. I'm so excited that I finally found something he said that we agree on that I want to repeat it over and over.

Anyway, Biden could cure cancer next week and your media bubble would be like "can you believe what this Marxist has done to the pharmaceutical industry?" Lol, I'm shocked that you think he's doing a bad job.

It's farcical to hear a true believer like you talk about someone's media bubble.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Yeah, that patriot that was checking his watch incessantly on the tarmac earlier this month, and making the soldier's death all about himself, Biden. Real class act that "patriot".

I can imagine patriotism is a confusing topic for you guys, since literally everything conservatives say and do is wrapped in an American flag these days.

But yeah, sorry... when you cheer wildly while Trump says he only likes soldiers that don't get captured, or you brush off when he described WW1 marines who died in France as "suckers" and "losers" (at least he didn't look at his watch), or you describe beating cops to death with flagpoles on the steps of the Capitol and then trying to hang Mike Pence as "legitimate protest", it's pretty clear that actual patriotism may as well be an alien language to you.

packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

It's farcical to hear a true believer like you talk about someone's media bubble.

Dude is a brainwashed moron.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Lol, Biden must not know that AfAm voters know about that…..

"I've seen no form of accountability in this administration. I think this is what's going to change my vote from formerly Joe Biden to Donald Trump," 21-year-old Jahmiel Jackson said while appearing Friday on Fox News' "Fox & Friends."
"I have seen the pullout of Afghanistan from Joe Biden. And then I watched him check his watch during the funeral of the servicemen. And I think if we were to go to a war, I'm prime age to be drafted. And I don't want him to check his watch while they're burying me," added."
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

A bonafide legit piece of work..........
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

But he's a liberal so that makes him automatically smart and everyone else is dumb, in a cult, in a media bubble…etc. just ask him.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

But he's a liberal so that makes him automatically smart and everyone else is dumb, in a cult, in a media bubble…etc. just ask him.

I know more than a few very smart people (doctors, lawyers, etc), and they're just as susceptible to relentless propaganda as anyone else. So you don't have to be dumb to believe shockingly stupid things. Ever wonder how Germany went from being the science and culture center of the world to being a bunch of rabid Nazis within 20 years? Turns out the human brain is really easy to hack.

So yeah, if the news sources you trust start telling you "they're the only ones you can trust", "no one else will report this", etc, you should know your brain is being slow boiled. Say what you want about CNN or whoever... they never say that. A couple decades later and now there's literally no source of authority you trust outside of those news sources (or Trump's mouth)... the vast majority of other journalists, scientists, experts, even the FBI and CIA... they're all part of the conspiracy now, right? You've been completely insulated.

And then Q Anon took the brainwashing to the next level. That's when Trump became some sort of Messiah figure... only HE can fix things! Connect the dots! Wait for the signs! Redemption is at hand! For anyone who knows anything about Trump's actual background, it's a shockingly stupid thing to believe. The dude is a CROOOOOOOK. But here we are... he could shoot an American combat veteran in the face on national TV and not lose any support. You'd be talking about how unpatriotic Biden is for looking at his watch within the hour.

Anyway, sorry man. I'm sure you're brain will convulse over what I just said. Most people don't walk willingly out of cults. But everyone else needs to understand it. You guys are most definitely in a cult.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

I know more than a few very smart people (doctors, lawyers, etc), and they're just as susceptible to relentless propaganda as anyone else. So you don't have to be dumb to believe shockingly stupid things. Ever wonder how Germany went from being the science and culture center of the world to being a bunch of rabid Nazis within 20 years? Turns out the human brain is really easy to hack.

So yeah, if the news sources you trust start telling you "they're the only ones you can trust", "no one else will report this", etc, you should know your brain is being slow boiled. Say what you want about CNN or whoever... they never say that. A couple decades later and now there's literally no source of authority you trust outside of those news sources (or Trump's mouth)... the vast majority of other journalists, scientists, experts, even the FBI and CIA... they're all part of the conspiracy now, right? You've been completely insulated.

And then Q Anon took the brainwashing to the next level. That's when Trump became some sort of Messiah figure... only HE can fix things! Connect the dots! Wait for the signs! Redemption is at hand! For anyone who knows anything about Trump's actual background, it's a shockingly stupid thing to believe. The dude is a CROOOOOOOK. But here we are... he could shoot an American combat veteran in the face on national TV and not lose any support. You'd be talking about how unpatriotic Biden is for looking at his watch within the hour.

Anyway, sorry man. I'm sure you're brain will convulse over what I just said. Most people don't walk willingly out of cults. But everyone else needs to understand it. You guys are most definitely in a cult.
Man, you just don't get it…. First, you have a world view that's very different than others, my guess. Also, you have an economic view that's very different than me. Your 1/5 billion dollars transactions and my starting, growing a profitable business give us very different views.

I don't care what anybody says, debt is not good for anyone, any company, or any government. Certainly, I get that some debt can help manage growth; however, debt service starts to kill anything, if not managed properly. What we are seeing, in our federal government is mismanagement in the highest proportions. You do know that our debt service is approaching 1 trillion dollars, a year, right? That is the hard working peoples money that's just going poof, year after year.

You really should drop the attacks on Trump. We all get you don't like him. Hopefully, you've figured out that some here don't like Biden, right? So, quit your diatribe on Trump and start talking policy. Your cadence makes some think you're in the cult, so, trying to call out others as being in a cult will not work, sorry…

Since you've been posting, some on here (others will always do it) go deep in the belly of the whale, trying to shut your antics up. Periodically, we get new posters that come on here and act the same way as you. They eventually go away. Personally, I hope you don't leave and start having constructive conversations, while expressing your positions. All you do (others do the same) is come on here and try and make a boogie many out Trump. We get it! You think he's a fraud. What you don't get is that most on here don't want Trump again. I'm probably one, of a few, that do.

Trump is no messiah! He is nothing more than the tip of the spear. The spear being a blue collar, working class (which I'm not) that's tired of the system. His message is a more crystallized version of the Tea Party group, we once had. Unfortunately, most in that group became part of the establishment. You see them today working hard on getting a CR, that will ultimately lead to an OmniBus bill. People are tired of the same old ways…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Man, you just don't get it…. First, you have a world view that's very different than others, my guess. Also, you have an economic view that's very different than me. Your 1/5 billion dollars transactions and my starting, growing a profitable business give us very different views.

I don't care what anybody says, debt is not good for anyone, any company, or any government. Certainly, I get that some debt can help manage growth; however, debt service starts to kill anything, if not managed properly. What we are seeing, in our federal government is mismanagement in the highest proportions. You do know that our debt service is approaching 1 trillion dollars, a year, right? That is the hard working peoples money that's just going poof, year after year.

You really should drop the attacks on Trump. We all get you don't like him. Hopefully, you've figured out that some here don't like Biden, right? So, quit your diatribe on Trump and start talking policy. Your cadence makes some think you're in the cult, so, trying to call out others as being in a cult will not work, sorry…

Since you've been posting, some on here (others will always do it) go deep in the belly of the whale, trying to shut your antics up. Periodically, we get new posters that come on here and act the same way as you. They eventually go away. Personally, I hope you don't leave and start having constructive conversations, while expressing your positions. All you do (others do the same) is come on here and try and make a boogie many out Trump. We get it! You think he's a fraud. What you don't get is that most on here don't want Trump again. I'm probably one, of a few, that do.

Trump is no messiah! He is nothing more than the tip of the spear. The spear being a blue collar, working class (which I'm not) that's tired of the system. His message is a more crystallized version of the Tea Party group, we once had. Unfortunately, most in that group became part of the establishment. You see them today working hard on getting a CR, that will ultimately lead to an OmniBus bill. People are tired of the same old ways…
Honestly man, I tried to have a few constructive conversations with you, but you very rarely responded to any points, just moved the goalposts over to something else... very common when people are just parroting talking points and not having an actual debate. So yeah, not a great use of time.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

But since hope springs eternal, a couple quick points:

Regarding the debt, you do realize our GDP is approaching 30 trillion, and grows every year, too? And when interest rates start going back down next year, that debt service number will once again drop significantly? Anyway, I won't bother with a macroeconomics conversation as to why the debt is nothing like your kitchen table debt, because yeah, sounds like you're invested in it being a crises.

Anyway, Trump is just the latest innovation in a much bigger problem, which like I said, is this outrage machine media bubble you guys live in... but yea, how does the blue collar stuff you're saying make any sense? The middle class isn't something that exists in nature, it was willed into existence by labor unions. It was a conservative revolution that went to war with unions over the late 20th century, culminating in pretty much every job that wasn't bolted down being sent to China. So now in "right to work" states and everywhere else things have gotten so bad that the working class is revolting, so they're running into the arms of the guys who created all of the misery in the first place?! Lol, and Trump, the guy who craps on gold toilets, is the "tip of the spear"?

Let's get real... Trump's only appeal to the working class is that he has open disdain for immigrants and/or gay people and wants to outlaw abortion, which are pretty much evergreen issues that animate them. Yea, he tried to pull a "forget all of the conservative economic crap that got us here" mind scramble and claimed he was bringing factories back, but check in with any of those towns today... guess what, no factories. A bunch of smoke and mirrors. His "infrastructure week coming soon" became a running joke. He got tax cuts for rich people done, though, no problem!

You know who got infrastructure actually done? Biden. And as a result there's a tsunami of private money flooding into American manufacturing again. And his China policies are actually smacking them around, unlike Trump's ineffective nonsense that hurt us more than them. I could go on for an hour, but yeah, it's not even close... there's only one party that actually gives a crap about the working and middle class. It ain't you clowns.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Regarding the debt, you do realize our GDP is approaching 30 trillion, and grows every year, too? And when interest rates start going back down next year, that debt service number will once again drop significantly? Anyway, I won't bother with a macroeconomics conversation as to why the debt is nothing like your kitchen table debt, because yeah, sounds like you're invested in it being a crises.

Anyway, Trump is just the latest innovation in a much bigger problem, which like I said, is this outrage machine media bubble you guys live in... but yea, how does the blue collar stuff you're saying make any sense? The middle class isn't something that exists in nature, it was willed into existence by labor unions. It was a conservative revolution that went to war with unions over the late 20th century, culminating in pretty much every job that wasn't bolted down being sent to China. So now in "right to work" states and everywhere else things have gotten so bad that the working class is revolting, so they're running into the arms of the guys who created all of the misery in the first place?! Lol, and Trump, the guy who craps on gold toilets, is the "tip of the spear"?

Let's get real... Trump's only appeal to the working class is that he has open disdain for immigrants and/or gay people and wants to outlaw abortion, which are pretty much evergreen issues that animate them. Yea, he tried to pull a "forget all of the conservative economic crap that got us here" mind scramble and claimed he was bringing factories back, but check in with any of those towns today... guess what, no factories. A bunch of smoke and mirrors. His "infrastructure week coming soon" became a running joke. He got tax cuts for rich people done, though, no problem!

You know who got infrastructure actually done? Biden. And as a result there's a tsunami of private money flooding into American manufacturing again. And his China policies are actually smacking them around, unlike Trump's ineffective nonsense that hurt us more than them. I could go on for an hour, but yeah, it's not even close... there's only one party that actually gives a crap about the working and middle class. It ain't you clowns.

No offense; however, the condescending tone certainly doesn't make me feel compelled to reply…. Type your post again, with any salient point you feel are debatable.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

No offense; however, the condescending tone certainly doesn't make me feel compelled to reply…. Type your post again, with any salient point you feel are debatable.

Maybe that's the problem... most of this stuff isn't really that debatable, so what would you say? Sooo yea, I'll pass on posting it again. Feel free to move on to another topic. Again. Or not.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Maybe that's the problem... most of this stuff isn't really that debatable, so what would you say? Sooo yea, I'll pass on posting it again. Feel free to move on to another topic. Again. Or not.
Spoken by an arrogant liberal that expresses a condescension toward others. As usual, these type of people see no wrong in themselves. You be you!! Hopefully, our paths will never cross…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Spoken by an arrogant liberal that expresses a condescension toward others. As usual, these type of people see no wrong in themselves. You be you!! Hopefully, our paths will never cross…

I've grown to kind of enjoy how you get so offended two seconds after you spew bile that I guess you think is polite or something. Right on brand. But anyhoo...

Honestly, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms with lefties... the woke stuff in particular actually gets on most of our nerves, too. But yeah, unfortunately your media bubble over the decades has got you guys believing a BUNCH of pretty transparently not true things. Things that aren't that hard to actually confirm, assuming you weren't conditioned to trust no one, or otherwise just predisposed to want to believe them. And it's the stuff you guys feel compelled to angrily post on the Water Cooler fifty times a day. Funny how that works.

It's pretty much impossible to talk with you guys about it without sounding condescending, because basically we live on different planets now. On our planet the sky is blue. W T F do you say to someone who insists its green, and doesn't trust scientists or his own eyes that contradict Tucker?

So yeah, now you know why I passed on lunch.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

I've grown to kind of enjoy how you get so offended two seconds after you spew bile that I guess you think is polite or something. Right on brand. But anyhoo...

Honestly, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms with lefties... the woke stuff in particular actually gets on most of our nerves, too. But yeah, unfortunately your media bubble over the decades has got you guys believing a BUNCH of pretty transparently not true things. Things that aren't that hard to actually confirm, assuming you weren't conditioned to trust no one, or otherwise just predisposed to want to believe them. And it's the stuff you guys feel compelled to angrily post on the Water Cooler fifty times a day. Funny how that works.

It's pretty much impossible to talk with you guys about it without sounding condescending, because basically we live on different planets now. On our planet the sky is blue. W T F do you say to someone who insists its green, and doesn't trust scientists or his own eyes that contradict Tucker?

Thanks! You did me a favor!!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

A thought while the smelling salts kick in and you recover from the vapors:

You guys are the ones who have completely hijacked the Water Cooler with a pretty much constant rage fest, with posts ranging from "we get it, you hate libruls", to "man, do these guys realize how nuts they sound?", to "great, more breaking news from illuminati.com", to "wait, you think the Earth is what shape?!".

I know you're used to being ignored by most folks at IPS, but anyone who does actually stop by you should probably expect to "come in hot". Because Jesus, enough already. You guys have more than earned any "condescension" that comes your way.
Werewolf
Fair summation and indicator of who is serving who!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7AEUwG/
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

A thought while the smelling salts kick in and you recover from the vapors:

You guys are the ones who have completely hijacked the Water Cooler with a pretty much constant rage fest, with posts ranging from "we get it, you hate libruls", to "man, do these guys realize how nuts they sound?", to "great, more breaking news from illuminati.com", to "wait, you think the Earth is what shape?!".

I know you're used to being ignored by most folks at IPS, but anyone who does actually stop by you should probably expect to "come in hot". Because Jesus, enough already. You guys have more than earned any "condescension" that comes your way.

You know… actually, I don't give much of a damn!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Not a bad guess. Remember the Dimms ostracized her in the debates. Establishment Uniparty Dimms........
DrummerboyWolf
The judge in the DC Documents case has put a limited gag order on Trump. I know he is really worried about it and it might keep him from saying something for a few minutes. Election interference anybody? A foreign born Judge is trying to silence a "former" President of the United States. Anything to shred the Constitution.

I think he will violate the order and tell them to come arrest him. Not so sure how the Secret Service is ever going to let that happen. Should be great theater.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-judge-issues-gag-order-against-trump-in-j6-case?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

The judge in the DC Documents case has put a limited gag order on Trump. I know he is really worried about it and it might keep him from saying something for a few minutes. Election interference anybody? A foreign born Judge is trying to silence a "former" President of the United States. Anything to shred the Constitution.

I think he will violate the order and tell them to come arrest him. Not so sure how the Secret Service is ever going to let that happen. Should be great theater.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-judge-issues-gag-order-against-trump-in-j6-case?utm_campaign=64483

This particular gag order basically just says he can't publicly attack the families of the court staff. How's he supposed to get reelected if he can't do that? Total election interference of totally normal behavior!

It's getting where mob bosses, sorry, former Presidents, can't even openly intimidate witnesses or tamper with juries anymore. What is this country coming to?!
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

The order only restricts Trump's ability to publicly target court personnel, potential witnesses, or the special counsel and his staff.

This is SOP for a criminal trial.

I can't imagine a compelling argument against such a restriction but you're welcome to try (as I'm sure Trump will, claiming First Amendment violations and general victimhood the whole while.).
packgrad
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The order only restricts Trump's ability to publicly target court personnel, potential witnesses, or the special counsel and his staff.

I can't imagine a compelling argument against such a restriction but you're welcome to try (as I'm sure Trump will, claiming First Amendment violations and general victimhood the whole while.).
SOP, but all liberal outlets run articles about the gag order as if its unique to Trump.

I can't imagine a compelling argument for all of these outlets to run articles about a process that is "SOP".... but we know... TRUMP!!!!... got to feed the sheep.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

SOP, but all liberal outlets run articles about the gag order as if its unique to Trump.

I can't imagine a compelling argument for all of these outlets to run articles about a process that is "SOP".... but we know... TRUMP!!!!... got to feed the sheep.

Really? You can't imagine a compelling argument for the newsworthiness of our ex- and maybe future president being a combative defendant facing 91 felony charges in four separate criminal cases?

If that's not newsworthy, then nothing is.

Trump is not a victim of anything other than his own undemocratic and likely illegal behavior.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Really? You can't imagine a compelling argument for the newsworthiness of our ex- and maybe future president being a combative defendant facing 91 felony charges in four separate criminal cases?

Trump is not a victim of anything other than his own undemocratic and likely illegal behavior.
I mean, you said its SOP and then said its newsworthy. Which is it? Hell, even the liberal NYT called the order "complex" considering the former president's position.

So, I guess the facts of the matter are that it is not SOP. It is newsworthy. Trump is appealing it as is his right, and there are plenty of compelling arguments for him to do so if you are not deranged. This judge is not presiding over 91 felony charges and 4 separate cases so this little TDS addition to the post is irrelevant.

Lets just say we wont take you at your word for "likely illegal behavior". We've heard all of your false cries the last few years as it pertains to Trump and Republicans/Republican nominees.... Russia!!!, Rape!!!!,. Science!!!

Edited to take out one thing I accidentally attributed to you when on further reflection I specifically remember someone else saying it, not you. Apologies if you caught it before the edit.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I mean, you said its SOP and then said its newsworthy. Which is it? Hell, even the liberal NYT called the order "complex" considering the former president's position.

So, I guess the facts of the matter are that it is not SOP. It is newsworthy. Trump is appealing it as is his right, and there are plenty of compelling arguments for him to do so if you are not deranged. This judge is not presiding over 91 felony charges and 4 separate cases so this little TDS addition to the post is irrelevant.

Lets just say we wont take you at your word for "likely illegal behavior". We've heard all of your false cries the last few years as it pertains to Trump and Republicans/Republican nominees.... Russia!!!, Rape!!!!, They deserve to die if they don't get vaccinated!!!. Science!!!

Preventing a defendant from threatening witnesses is SOP. An ex-"President" who openly threatens witnesses like some sort of deranged thug, to the point that a gag order is finally required after 75 warnings, is definitely newsworthy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.