TRUMP 2024

209,252 Views | 3386 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by SmaptyWolf
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Marco, MAGA is a simple term that says… we believe in America First. I certainly hope, through all your rhetoric, you feel the same way.

If you don't think politicians should create bills with an America First ideology, then, who should be first?
Caryking, i don't know what MAGA means to you but to me it means Make Attorneys Get Attorneys!! Spin that!!
Marco
Hey, MAGA maniacs i am looking to score with a pron star and no it's not Stormy,Since y'all are besties with DontheCon tell'em i need about $130thou to keep her quiet, you know hush her up! I would reach out to Michael Cohen to see if he'll front me the money but him and ConMan don't rock no more, he ratted ConMan out! His fixer,Lol!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Marco, MAGA is a simple term that says… we believe in America First. I certainly hope, through all your rhetoric, you feel the same way.

If you don't think politicians should create bills with an America First ideology, then, who should be first?
what if putting America first in a bill actually ends up hurting the US? IE are you ok with the Biden Administration trying to expand buy American First clauses into federal construction contracts? Are you good with union lobbied provisions in those same contracts?
Hokie, I don't know of these expansion in construction contracts…. That said, yes, I'm ok with the above. As long as we have an administration that yields to unions, then, it is what it is.

I'm not opposed to union negotiations; rather, I'm opposed at some of the provisions. Unions were created to protect employees from dangers put in by greedy management or owners.

Now, are unions needed in todays OSHA world, for safety? No, I don't think so. So, what is the purpose of a Union today? I'm not sure!

Going back to the beginning… as long as we have an administration that's union friendly… like I said, it is what it is… we should vote differently if we don't believe in unions.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Marco said:

caryking said:

Caryking, i don't know what MAGA means to you but to me it means Make Attorneys Get Attorneys!! Spin that!!
Perhaps you should do more research…. Will you?

Joe Biden
caryking
Marco said:

Hey, MAGA maniacs i am looking to score with a pron star and no it's not Stormy,Since y'all are besties with DontheCon tell'em i need about $130thou to keep her quiet, you know hush her up! I would reach out to Michael Cohen to see if he'll front me the money but him and ConMan don't rock no more, he ratted ConMan out! His fixer,Lol!
That's just juvenile!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Marco said:

So when are you going to debate me?

You claim to be so intelligent why don't you man up?

Or are you just another chicken sheeeyat lefty like many on this site?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

You're a complete idiot and I'm glad you're a democrat.
Glasswolf
You need to check your inbox messages now
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

what if putting America first in a bill actually ends up hurting the US? IE are you ok with the Biden Administration trying to expand buy American First clauses into federal construction contracts? Are you good with union lobbied provisions in those same contracts?
Hokie, I don't know of these expansion in construction contracts…. That said, yes, I'm ok with the above. As long as we have an administration that yields to unions, then, it is what it is.

I'm not opposed to union negotiations; rather, I'm opposed at some of the provisions. Unions were created to protect employees from dangers put in by greedy management or owners.

Now, are unions needed in todays OSHA world, for safety? No, I don't think so. So, what is the purpose of a Union today? I'm not sure!

Going back to the beginning… as long as we have an administration that's union friendly… like I said, it is what it is… we should vote differently if we don't believe in unions.
I don't want to make this out to be a gotcha post, because it's not. But the new rules introduce more materials to the Buy American clause without taking into consideration the ability for America to produce those products at this time. The capacity to manufacture to meet the new rules isn't there and potentially won't be there for years.

To me, these types of rules that are created by the government are there for the government and not the free market to pick the winners and losers. This is just one example of where this occurs. The other is applying tariffs to oversees raw materials so that US materials makers can compete. The Jones Act is the most egregious offender.

I think there is a lot of nostalgia of how America used to compete in manufacturing, and in some respect I agree that it is important to have manufacturing capabilities within the United States. However, I don't believe it should be up to the Federal Government to use it's power to force this change because it arbitrarily inflates the costs of the materials or goods that are under such protection. It also eliminates all need for innovation within that sector.

I would much rather have the free market determine the winners and losers and the private sector use innovation to help push manufacturing marker sectors back into the US.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Marco
caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
Again, some on here say what they or feel and it's ok but as soon as i say something negative about DJT, feelings are hurt!! Welp, if that criminal would of keep his name out of the news there would be nothing to talk about now would it! Don tha John!!
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Gulfstream4,are you mad at me?Of are you made cause you support an a adulterous criminal who got caught with his pants down with Stormy? Eithet you'll be ok when the swelling go down and as far my party affiliation,just know i will never identify with you Dumbpublicans!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Gulfstream4,are you mad at me?Of are you made cause you support an an adulterous criminal who got caught with his pants down with Stormy? Eithet you'll be ok when the swelling go down and as far my party affiliation,just know i will never identify with you Dumbpublicans!!

Your ah imbarrasmet 2 uR 6 grad eNglish teach!!! DumbOcrat!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I don't want to make this out to be a gotcha post, because it's not. But the new rules introduce more materials to the Buy American clause without taking into consideration the ability for America to produce those products at this time. The capacity to manufacture to meet the new rules isn't there and potentially won't be there for years.

To me, these types of rules that are created by the government are there for the government and not the free market to pick the winners and losers. This is just one example of where this occurs. The other is applying tariffs to oversees raw materials so that US materials makers can compete. The Jones Act is the most egregious offender.

I think there is a lot of nostalgia of how America used to compete in manufacturing, and in some respect I agree that it is important to have manufacturing capabilities within the United States. However, I don't believe it should be up to the Federal Government to use it's power to force this change because it arbitrarily inflates the costs of the materials or goods that are under such protection. It also eliminates all need for innovation within that sector.

I would much rather have the free market determine the winners and losers and the private sector use innovation to help push manufacturing marker sectors back into the US.
Hokie, I think we agree on this in normal times. The government, along with Wall Street, created these supply chain issues. We outsourced our economy and the Uber Rich got richer, while middle-class America got screwed!

For me, this is not nostalgia; rather, it's a righting of the ship. So, yes… we agree that when government engineers the economy, we get disastrous results; however, unfortunately, we need to correct the errors of our way, in order to push us back to a normal situation.

BTW, you and I spoke about this, at lunch, and you heard me agree with you in philosophy…. Also, you heard me say the same thing I'm saying here. So, this is one of the main reasons I support Trump. He knows this about the structural side of the economy and will (I hope) continue his actions, until we correct things.

Free market is always the best solution. Unfortunately, we haven't had one in 30 years. At the same time, we lost the fabric of the USA. I use the following example when I discuss this issue:

My daughter graduated from High Point University. The campus is absolute gorgeous! When you drive a mile away from campus, you see factories shut down, people sitting on their front porch, not working. The so-called free market or organized destruction created that mess. These people (in general) would rather be working than sitting on their front porch. Government and Wall Street let these people down! Now, we have to pay for it in safety net programs because we don't have skilled labor jobs anymore.

Not everybody desires to work in an office. Some people really enjoy working with their hands and want to work those jobs (that we don't have anymore).

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
Again, some on here say what they or feel and it's ok but as soon as i say something negative about DJT, feelings are hurt!! Welp, if that criminal would of keep his name out of the news there would be nothing to talk about now would it! Don tha John!!
Still ducking me aren't you?

You are a clown and you prove it with every post you make. Damn shame you are in any way affiliated with NCSU.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
It's never about what you say. It's how you same it. Last time I'm saying this. Take it down a notch

Werewolf
That Obama's Russia war hawk and Bush's war hawk would be literal bedfellows in this case recapitulates in the most direct and intimate sense the primacy of the deep state over superficial and fake partisan divisions. It was this uniparty that Trump attacked and defeated in 2016, and in so doing shook the corrupt system to its very core.

About time someone did this. The truth needs to be known to all.

Trump Calls Out Color Revolution Cabal In Blistering Policy Statement - Revolver News

https://www.revolver.news/2023/03/trump-calls-out-color-revolution-cabal-in-blistering-policy-statement/
\
Trump Calls Out Color Revolution Cabal In Blistering Policy Statement - Revolver News
Werewolf
Re the prior post, you might ask how Trump won in 2016. The military prevented the 2016 election from being stolen.....via cyber means......a branch of the military. We are currently in Continuity of Govt to avoid civil war by continuing to wake people up.

Lt General Thomas McInerny is a guy you might want to pay attention to as to what transpired in the 2020 election. One Interview including Mary Fanning and the guy that developed Hammer & Scorecard.

WVW interview with Lt Gen Mcenerny and Mary Fanning (rumble.com)
Marco
Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
It's never about what you say. It's how you same it. Last time I'm saying this. Take it down a notch
'it's about how you same it'? Guess you ment how i say it!! Last time you saying what? Man please, who died and made you God? All the crap y'all RIGHTIES type on here about whoever y'all don't like or disagree with and you tell me 1 to 'take it down a notch'!Really? How bout looking up 1st/5th amendment!! I know you what the 5th amendment is cause your boy Don the John said and i am quoting 'only guilty people plead the 5th if you innocent why plead the 5th'! Remember that,Glasswolf? And he did it himself under oath!! How dare you try and tell me what i can and cannot say! Y'all are too funny!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
Still ducking me aren't you?D1Ducking you? Man i don't know and glad i don't! We got nothing in common!! You call me a clown, i guess that comes from Don the Con's play book, call names when someone is speaking truth that you can't handle! Now that's juvenile!! But don't worry you'll be ok when the swelling goes down!!

You are a clown and you prove it with every post you make. Damn shame you are in any way affiliated with NCSU.
Marco
Hey all y'all Trumperteers on here, looks like that access Hollywood tape fixing to come back and bit'em in the you know what!! Remember that tape with Billy Bush telling him "he grabs women by their p.... and gets away with it",yep that one!! Judge allowing it as evidence! Where is judge Cannon5 when tou need her,Donald!! Y'all cult leader at work!! Lol!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
Still ducking me aren't you?D1Ducking you? Man i don't know and glad i don't! We got nothing in common!! You call me a clown, i guess that comes from Don the Con's play book, call names when someone is speaking truth that you can't handle! Now that's juvenile!! But don't worry you'll be ok when the swelling goes down!!

Well... I guess if you are going to go out you may as well go out with a bang. And good riddance....

See ya!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Oh yeah caryking i do believe in America 1st, till the day i die!! Can't say ConMan Don does!! Jus saying!!
Glasswolf
Marco said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

That's just juvenile!
Again, some on here say what they or feel and it's ok but as soon as i say something negative about DJT, feelings are hurt!! Welp, if that criminal would have keep his name out of the news there would be nothing to talk about now would it! Don tha John!!
'it's about how you same it'? Guess you ment how i say it!! Last time you saying what? Man please, who died and made you God? All the crap y'all RIGHTIES type on here about whoever y'all don't like or disagree with and you tell me 1 to 'take it down a notch'!Really? How bout looking up 1st/5th amendment!! I know you what the 5th amendment is cause your boy Don the John said and i am quoting 'only guilty people plead the 5th if you innocent why plead the 5th'! Remember that,Glasswolf? And he did it himself under oath!! How dare you try and tell me what i can and cannot say! Y'all are too funny!

No one made me God but James made me a moderator who has the power to ban you. And for the record I dislike Trump as much as any one. My point is stop with the childish post. I've seen you post on the sports forum with no problem. No problem with the message that you don't like Trump. You just need to say it like an adult.

And the 1st amendment protects you from the government not a private business.

Glasswolf
Please use educated, adult words.

packgrad
He makes no effort to discuss any topic on the WC. He is simply here to troll. He is a one trick pony. Ridiculous that he is allowed to continue to post.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

He makes no effort to discuss any topic on the WC. He is simply here to troll. He is a one trick pony. Ridiculous that he is allowed to continue to post.
Agree.... I don't get it..... He does NOTHING to add to the conversation. He derails threads/topics all the time with his nonsense.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
I agree to disagree. He just needs to frame his post in a much better way. I've ask some to stop with the Marxist terminology several times and you continue to ignore me. Now, he's much more childish in his phrasing of things but the point is still the same. Even though I'm a Democrat by nature, I'm not a Marxist. I'm an American and no label you attach to me will change that. We just have different views politically

Glasswolf
Even though his post are childish in nature he is free to share his thoughts. He just needs to express them in a more appropriate way

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

The fact that this is a private forum, notwithstanding, I'd like not to get in the business of banning speech, it's un-American and it's killing our society. We're gifted here with an ignore option, and I use it, not against opinions I don't want to hear but just against the very few people who make my head hurt when they spew their toxic brew of nonsensical speech here on IPS.

packgrad
Childish is irrelevant. His posts aren't on topic.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

I agree to disagree. He just needs to frame his post in a much better way. I've ask some to stop with the Marxist terminology several times and you continue to ignore me. Now, he's much more childish in his phrasing of things but the point is still the same. Even though I'm a Democrat by nature, I'm not a Marxist. I'm an American and no label you attach to me will change that. We just have different views politically
We can disagree on the MARXIST terminology all day long. You can refute it all you want to all day long.

I can provide you with credible links, comments, policies that your party supports that are straight out of the MARXIST handbook. And these links would come from MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS so don't go down the rabbit hole of accusing me of linking QANON crap. I never have.

Let me know if I need to post that list again. I posted it for Civ and his lefty crew and he said, (sic)"....I don't support all of those ideas and never will....."

I know you claim not to be a MARXIST and you have that right. But when the leaders you support are espousing the MARXIST ideologies on a daily basis and you continue to support them..... well.... you do the math.

Just like a few of your comrades on here that support the left and are anti-Trump... they can claim that they don't support ALL of the ideas, just some of them.

Here's a news flash... if you support 2 of 200 ideas that the lefties put on the agenda and are against 198 of them but yet you vote for them guess what?

You are smart enough to figure that one out.

You can call yourself a Democrat or a Duck. When the ideologies are those referenced, promoted and endorsed by candidates from the party you support and claim to be a part of are echoing the writings of Karl Marx almost verbatim all the ranting and raving about nomenclature is meaningless.

Like I said, you can call yourself a Democrat or a Duck. What it boils down to are the ideologies you vote for and the candidates that are promoting them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I'm not for banning anyone who is engaging in spirited debate.

When you come on here with the sole intention of being a mouthbreathing clown.. that's a different story.

He never addresses the topic...Just...."but...but.... TRRRUUUMMMPPP!!", "Don the Con...." and other off-topic comments meant to derail the thread and obfuscate from what is being discussed.

He does this because he doesn't like the facts that are being presented to him.

Typical....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

We can disagree on the MARXIST terminology all day long. You can refute it all you want to all day long.

I can provide you with credible links, comments, policies that your party supports that are straight out of the MARXIST handbook. And these links would come from MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS so don't go down the rabbit hole of accusing me of linking QANON crap. I never have.

Let me know if I need to post that list again. I posted it for Civ and his lefty crew and he said, (sic)"....I don't support all of those ideas and never will....."

I know you claim not to be a MARXIST and you have that right. But when the leaders you support are espousing the MARXIST ideologies on a daily basis and you continue to support them..... well.... you do the math.

Just like a few of your comrades on here that support the left and are anti-Trump... they can claim that they don't support ALL of the ideas, just some of them.

Here's a news flash... if you support 2 of 200 ideas that the lefties put on the agenda and are against 198 of them but yet you vote for them guess what?

You can call yourself a Democrat or a Duck. When the ideologies are those referenced, promoted and endorsed by candidates from the party you support and claim to be a part of are echoing the writings of Karl Marx almost verbatim all the ranting and raving about nomenclature is meaningless.

Like I said, you can call yourself a Democrat or a Duck. What it boils down to are the ideologies you vote for and the candidates that are promoting them.
Look y'all....BBW is back to bolding MARXIST (and only the word MARXIST). It makes it MORE SCARY!! Those bold fonts makes the word MARXIST more important.

He must really love that word to bold it and capitalize it every time he posts it!

FEAR THE BOLD AND CAPITAL WORDS!!!!---bbw12og
Glasswolf
I'm an independent. I like things both sides advocate for. Both sides a crooked. You cannot deny that

BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Look y'all....BBW is back to bolding MARXIST (and only the word MARXIST). It makes it MORE SCARY!! Those bold fonts makes the word MARXIST more important.

He must really love that word to bold it and capitalize it every time he posts it!

FEAR THE BOLD AND CAPITAL WORDS!!!!---bbw12og
NO LIFE... Get over yourself Wendy.

Are you out of donuts again??? Another attention seeking individual with no life.

Did they run you off at PP again???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.