TRUMP 2024

302,860 Views | 4761 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

lol

Hokie claiming to be a conservative and posting Ron Filipkowski…
Werewolf
Trump spoke the words "Free Ross Ulbricht" to the Libertarians and drew a huge cheer. Strategic speech and a very important one. There is much more to this story than meets the eye.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Trump overflies the Coca Cola 600 at CMS. Too damn strong!.

Werewolf
Scavino sure does get around, LOL. The truth is gonna break a couple of ya.....LMAO

hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

lol

Hokie claiming to be a conservative and posting Ron Filipkowski…
I follow people who are entertaining whether I agree with them or not.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
CIC's salute during the National Anthem don't they?

Werewolf
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Trump overflies the Coca Cola 600 at CMS. Too damn strong!.

Was there. Pretty cool to see the plane.
Werewolf
There last shot at Trump and my guess is that they are able to concoct a "guilty" verdict somehow, some way. It will be appealed and wind up in the SCOTUS. The #boomerang will be a thing of beauty as it comes back.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blaze-news-original-bragg-s-team-failed-to-prove-trump-s-guilt-in-new-york-case-legal-experts-say
Werewolf
Scumbag DeNiro shows up at Trump's show trial in NY. Yep, he's worried, there is video tape of him and Obama with small children on a boat on a lake. He'll swing soon.

Werewolf
The midget, in more ways that stature, shows up in a mask outside on a hot day. Runs back to his car, all 5'-8" of him which includes his 2" lifts.

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Scumbag DeNiro shows up at Trump's show trial in NY. Yep, he's worried, there is video tape of him and Obama with small children on a boat on a lake. He'll swing soon.

De Niro has a serious case of extreme TDS.

Hey you idiot, we don't want a dementia ridden president who over regulates, is trying to phase out fossil fuels, has killed the economy, is letting in millions of illegal aliens into the country and wants to force women/girls sports to allow biological men to compete.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Werewolf
DeNIro is still wearing a mask just like #Nappy.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Science…DeNiro has completely become unhinged. One of many people that Trump broke.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Science…DeNiro has completely become unhinged. One of many people that Trump broke.

I dunno, as someone who's lived around NYC for a while now, I'd say DeNiro sounds pretty on point.

ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I dunno, as someone who's lived around NYC for a while now, I'd say DeNiro sounds pretty on point.

Like I said, Trump has broken folks. There are people on the left that either compare him or call him Hitler. What do you call that?
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Like I said, Trump has broken folks. There are people on the left that either compare him or call him Hitler. What do you call that?

I didn't hear any mention of Hitler. Just that Trump has been a 2-bit con man his whole life. Which is true.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I didn't hear any mention of Hitler. Just that Trump has been a 2-bit con man his whole life. Which is true.
I see where this is going. Folks on the left at times, have compare the two, yes? Not in this case.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I see where this is going. Folks on the left at times, have compare the two, yes? Not in this case.

Probably. And posters in the Water Cooler regularly insist that Obama was a fraud president, Biden is a fraud president, all elections that don't elect Republicans are totally fraud, and by the way all Democrats are Satanic pedophiles in league with the Illuminati trying to kill you with Covid vaccines.

I dunno, I think you guys have won the "Who is broken?" contest, hands down.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Probably. And posters in the Water Cooler regularly insist that Obama was a fraud president, Biden is a fraud president, all elections that don't elect Republicans are totally fraud, and by the way all Democrats are Satanic pedophiles in league with the Illuminati trying to kill you with Covid vaccines.

Don't say probably, they do. And once again, find a post were I have said either of the above. I'll wait.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Don't say probably, they do. And once again, find a post were I have said either of the above. I'll wait.
I see where this is going. Folks on the Water Cooler say that all the time, yes? I've personally never seen any poster in the Water Cooler compare Trump to Hitler... though I'm not surprised that it happens sometimes, because Trump is in fact f'ing nuts.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I see where this is going. Folks on the Water Cooler say that all the time, yes? I've personally never seen any poster in the Water Cooler compare Trump to Hitler... though I'm not surprised that it happens sometimes, because Trump is in fact f'ing nuts.
No, go find a post were I said anything that you lumped me in. Stop, the changing the subject, go find my post.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Big yes but not the biggest, that's an honor that goes to the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

No, go find a post were I said anything that you lumped me in. Stop, the changing the subject, go find my post.

You're the one who brought up Hitler and changed the subject, even though people around here say far worse about Dems and you don't seem bothered. Go find a post where I said anything about Hitler that you lumped me in, or stop bawling.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

You're the one who brought up Hitler and changed the subject, even though people around here say far worse about Dems and you don't seem bothered. Go find a post where I said anything about Hitler that you lumped me in, or stop bawling.

Ha, what's worse than HItler? You want me to start posting? You found my post yet?
Werewolf
The truth is coming. #BuildingtheArmy

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Ha, what's worse than HItler? You want me to start posting? You found my post yet?

I've lost track of what you're even talking about. I think Biden broke you. Or maybe I did.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I've lost track of what you're even talking about. I think Biden broke you. Or maybe I did.

Okay, good night.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

*Raises hand* I think I did. :-p

Seriously though, several months ago I definitely said his speeches sometimes evoked Hitler. As usual, people struggle with nuance so what got lost by some on here was nobody including me was saying Trump's misdeeds or leadership flaws are even in the stratosphere of Hitler's unparalleled evil.

Hitler oversaw and encouraged the extermination of over 6 million Jews. Trump has said and done some mess but nobody on the planet currently (knock on wood) can approach Hitler.

But the populist themes, scapegoating immigrants, clearly liking/respecting authoritarian leaders around the world, word choices in speeches, etc. are absolutely evocative.

Trump loves being seen as a strongman and obviously likes and models himself after the leadership style of other strongmen, common sense bedamned when it comes to both the horrible optics and the actual application of his appreciation for truly wretched human beings/leaders.

Quote:

"He said, 'Well, but Hitler did some good things.' I said, 'Well, what?' And he said, 'Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.' But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, 'Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,'" retired Marine Gen. John Kelly said. "It's pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater."

jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Bro do yourself and the rest of us a favor and put on ignore.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

*Raises hand* I think I did. :-p

Seriously though, several months ago I definitely said his speeches sometimes evoked Hitler. As usual, people struggle with nuance so what got lost by some on here was nobody including me was saying Trump's misdeeds or leadership flaws are even in the stratosphere of Hitler's unparalleled evil.

Hitler oversaw and encouraged the extermination of over 6 million Jews. Trump has said and done some mess but nobody on the planet currently (knock on wood) can approach Hitler.

But the populist themes, scapegoating immigrants, clearly liking/respecting authoritarian leaders around the world, word choices in speeches, etc. are absolutely evocative.

Trump loves being seen as a strongman and obviously likes and models himself after the leadership style of other strongmen, common sense bedamned when it comes to both the horrible optics and the actual application of his appreciation for truly wretched human beings/leaders.

Quote:

"He said, 'Well, but Hitler did some good things.' I said, 'Well, what?' And he said, 'Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.' But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, 'Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,'" retired Marine Gen. John Kelly said. "It's pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater."

Oh yeah, I do remember that. But since I did get the nuance I guess it didn't register in my mind as "calling Trump Hitler".

There's no doubt that it's bizarre, though, how much Trump likes to quote Hitler and cosplay being a dictator. It's funny... quoting Hitler typically ends any politicians career instantly. For Trump that's an average Tuesday before 9am. We're definitely living in interesting times.
Buzzosborne
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112513411134945571
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Bro do yourself and the rest of us a favor and put on ignore.
I guess. I can't get rid of the period.
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.