Duke/BYU volleyball alleged "racial slur incident" is a LIE

11,373 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BBW12OG
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So funny. I dont think it was the bigsby skit, but I think is was DC. Not sure.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

What if a black person calls a white person the "N" word? Is that acceptable?

To me, the "N" word doesn't describe the color of a person; rather, a way of life. The use of it in so many rap songs makes me think I'm more correct than not…
As you might know, the origin of the "N-word" is from the spanish word "negro", which only means the color black.

I guess it evolved to the pronunciation of the "N-word" with Anglos mispronouncing the spanish word "negro".

So there's nothing nefarious about the "N-word" at all.
GP, from a historical perspective, I understand. Words have their meanings changed all the time. Unfortunately, I guess, the word has transferred itself into world rallying cry for what we view as wokeism...

That said, being as to the meaning of the word, which I'm not sure I truly know, my question still stands...

LOL, what are you two trying to justify here. Look, if you want to use the word because you don't think it should be offensive, just use the word.
Chem, answer the question…

Why do you care? I don't. If I got called one, I'd probably laugh.

I'm not sure what you and GP are trying to argue...it seems like you are upset you can't still use the word?
Chem, that is an insult of the highest measure! You are a sad individual!!

That really hurts!

You're on here with GP all upset that the word has effectively been removed from our lexicon, and I'm the sad one. Not surprised
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

To me, the "N" word doesn't describe the color of a person; rather, a way of life. The use of it in so many rap songs makes me think I'm more correct than not…
As you might know, the origin of the "N-word" is from the spanish word "negro", which only means the color black.

I guess it evolved to the pronunciation of the "N-word" with Anglos mispronouncing the spanish word "negro".

GP, from a historical perspective, I understand. Words have their meanings changed all the time. Unfortunately, I guess, the word has transferred itself into world rallying cry for what we view as wokeism...

That said, being as to the meaning of the word, which I'm not sure I truly know, my question still stands...

LOL, what are you two trying to justify here. Look, if you want to use the word because you don't think it should be offensive, just use the word.

I'm not sure what you and GP are trying to argue...it seems like you are upset you can't still use the word?

That really hurts!

You're on here with GP all upset that the word has effectively been removed from our lexicon, and I'm the sad one. Not surprised

Chem, that's a bit of a stretch even for you to infer that they are upset about not using the word. Believe it or not, that word has been used by people to refer to others as lazy or useless, not pertaining to color.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Chem, that's a bit of a stretch even for you to infer that they are upset about not using the word. Believe it or not, that word has been used by people to refer to others as lazy or useless, not pertaining to color.

Lol, GP actually said there is nothing nefarious about the word as they both whined about restrictions of its use.

Used the way you have referenced would be every bit as offensive, no? What it is saying is your are lazy (which implies a black behavior)?? It's most certainly not a term of endearment, lol.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Lol, GP actually said there is nothing nefarious about the word as they both whined about restrictions of its use.

Used the way you have referenced would be every bit as offensive, no? What it is saying is your are lazy (which implies a black behavior)?? It's most certainly not a term of endearment, lol.

So you're saying only black people are lazy?
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Look, I'll say the same to you too - if you want to call lazy people, black people, Latinos, or anyone else that term, then go for it.
Just don't expect anyone to accept it however you mean it. And that seems ok to me.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Look, I'll say the same to you too - if you want to call lazy people, black people, Latinos, or anyone else that term, then go for it.
Just don't expect anyone to accept it however you mean it. And that seems ok to me.

Nobody's asking to use that word. Cary asked what if a white person was called that. You could've answered with exactly what you said just now. But, you accused him of racist behavior and wanting the ability to use that word. Again, that's a stretch!
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Lol. I'm not the one with my panties in a wad about this word, and squealing "Waycism" when certain people use it. That would be the pansies on the communist Left, who (in between using the word 100 times a day in their favorite rap song) are obsessed with being an ultimate hypocrite and saying certain other people can not use the word.

How has this word been "removed from our lexicon"?? I think you need to inform the rap artists and 90% of the black community, who use this word probably 50 times a day in their daily conversation.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Nobody's asking to use that word. Cary asked what if a white person was called that. You could've answered with exactly what you said just now. But, you accused him of racist behavior and wanting the ability to use that word. Again, that's a stretch!
Steve, Chem truly doesn't know he's saying…. His self awareness is very low! Your understanding of my post is spot on. Unfortunately, the world thrives with people like Chem creating false narratives.

I've tried to engage him; however, I believe he's too puny minded….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Lol, you guys are going to a lot of extremes to argue about a word you should just avoid.
It's such a weird question and topic.

Why are you guys even worried about that use case?
Packchem91
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Steve, Chem truly doesn't know he's saying…. His self awareness is very low! Your understanding of my post is spot on. Unfortunately, the world thrives with people like Chem creating false narratives.

"False narratives", says the guy who is coming up with some use case that occurs rarely

I'm 52, and I've never been called that. And I think it's a safe assumption that I never will.
BBW12OG
Just gonna post these two gems from the resident trophies for all crew.....

Quote:

Wow the last page or so of this thread is something else. - hokie

It's right up there on the cringe meter. - dog plasma

Are there two bigger crybabies on this message board than these two darlings? Jeez... one stalks me like a psycho ex-girlfriend and the other one just pretty much trolls, makes MARXISTS comments and statements then disappears for a while. Especially when he can't dispute the facts that are presented.

Just like my post from earlier this morning. NOT ONE DAMN PERSON tried to dispute anything I said. They just went full cry baby mode!

You can tell that were never shown the "facts of life" when it comes to hard lessons and they have a trophy from every damn thing they ever tried. Typical...

Now wait until Pinocchio starts whining again about me "picking on him!!"

They both are nothing but race baiting lefties who will at all costs defend the lefty positions that at least one of them claims not to support! And by doing that he lives up to his moniker of "Pinocchio!!"

Before this goes to far just a heads up.. I went ahead and put a call into these guys... I'm sure a few other comrades will be here to assist these two since I'm sure they have taken shelter in Mom and Dad's basement because the bullies are picking on them again!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

"False narratives", says the guy who is coming up with some use case that occurs rarely

I'm 52, and I've never been called that. And I think it's a safe assumption that I never will.
52 doesn't change the fact that you are puny minded…

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Lol, you guys are going to a lot of extremes to argue about a word you should just avoid.

I'm not worried about the word nor do I even use it. I'm just wondering why you call somebody out for racist behavior. It was a jump to conclusion on your part.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

I'm not worried about the word nor do I even use it. I'm just wondering why you call somebody out for racist behavior. It was a jump to conclusion on your part.
What I find fascinating is: I only asked a question about the use of the word by black people. Chem turned it into some stupid issue that had nothing to do with the context.

That said, this is very typical of dialogue with people that present themselves like Chem…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

They were both so concerned about the way it's used today…I wonder why. It's pretty much universally accepted that you or I as whites guys shouldn't say it.
But yet here we are, trying to come up with use cases where it gets used. Why?

This should be one thing we can all pretty much universally agree on - it's an offensive word and we shouldn't be using it in any use cases.

BBW12OG
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

What I find fascinating is: I only asked a question about the use of the word by black people. Chem turned it into some stupid issue that had nothing to do with the context.

That said, this is very typical of dialogue with people that present themselves like Chem…
Typical lefty.. he claims he is 52.. .very well may be true. I'm sure he helped usher in the programs that gave trophies to everyone!

Here's another one for him...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Nah, you'd debated with GP about it how it's changed, said you don't understand the term, even had that gall to say it's a "way of life" lol.

A way of life. A word used as a way for white people to demean black people for a good 300 years, and to you, it's a way of life?

My mind may be punt as you suggest, but I'm smart enough to know Taht as a white guy im not going to tell a black man to calm down, I was just referring to a lifestyle.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

They were both so concerned about the way it's used today…I wonder why. It's pretty much universally accepted that you or I as whites guys shouldn't say it.
But yet here we are, trying to come up with use cases where it gets used. Why?

This should be one thing we can all pretty much universally agree on - it's an offensive word and we shouldn't be using it in any use cases.

This is the last response I'll have on this. You made 2 errors that you consistently do, and then piss and moan when it's done to you.

1. You take 2 people who disagree with your opinion and combine (confuse) their argument into one, instead of debating the two viewpoints separately.
2. You infer falsely how they feel about the something.

Cary asked what if a white person was called that. I provided context that it happens. I know of two people who told me exactly what I explained. Both from the Midwest. Doesn't make it right, but he asked a valid question. You immediately jumped to him wanting to use the weird and racist behavior.

You were in the wrong.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Nah, you'd debated with GP about it how it's changed, said you don't understand the term, even had that gall to say it's a "way of life" lol.

A way of life. A word used as a way for white people to demean black people for a good 300 years, and to you, it's a way of life?

My mind may be punt as you suggest, but I'm smart enough to know Taht as a white guy im not going to tell a black man to calm down, I was just referring to a lifestyle.
You are the second biggest racist on this board. FACT.

What you view as demeaning is on obvious observation that any crayon eating, window licking moron can see if they take off their lefty glasses.

What's your opinion on the video from Rhode Island I posted? How about the dozens upon dozens that I could post weekly of similar incidents that ALL have the same thing in common? Any thoughts on that? Didn't think so.

From what I've learned in life is that the people crying racism the loudest are usually looking in the mirror. You are a perfect example of that. And always have been since I've been reading your posts on this site.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Are you drunk?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Are there two bigger crybabies on this message board than these two darlings? Jeez... one stalks me like a psycho ex-girlfriend and the other one just pretty much trolls, makes MARXISTS comments and statements then disappears for a while. Especially when he can't dispute the facts that are presented.

Just like my post from earlier this morning. NOT ONE DAMN PERSON tried to dispute anything I said. They just went full cry baby mode!

You can tell that were never shown the "facts of life" when it comes to hard lessons and they have a trophy from every damn thing they ever tried. Typical...

They both are nothing but race baiting lefties who will at all costs defend the lefty positions that at least one of them claims not to support! And by doing that he lives up to his moniker of "Pinocchio!!"

Before this goes to far just a heads up.. I went ahead and put a call into these guys... I'm sure a few other comrades will be here to assist these two since I'm sure they have taken shelter in Mom and Dad's basement because the bullies are picking on them again!

Hi, can you please stop personally attacking and insulting my intelligence? Thanks!
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

Do you really want the word "black" or "negro" (errrr, I mean, the GASP "N-word") removed from our lexicon?

If so, why aren't you campaigning for rappers and the black community to stop using it? 99% of the time anyone ever hears this word, it's being uttered in rap songs or by people in the black community.

ORRRRRR....are you really just piling on with the hypocrisy and only saying that "certain" people (white people) aren't allowed to use this word?

Why the blatant double standard and hypocrisy???

If it's so "weird" to be obsessed about this word, then why does the communist Left thing it's such a "big deal" when someone (only white people) uses the word, and makes it the biggest deal in the universe and a holy crusade to have that person fired from their job and have their life destroyed, and the "victim" of the word (like this Duke volleyball player) has to be "protected at all costs", yada yada yada?

If some white BYU fan had actually used the N-word, would you say it's "weird" to be obsessed about it then? Or would you be cheerleading the crusade to "stamp out Raycism"??

Seems you are only saying it's "weird" to focus on this word because this whole thing turned out to be a hoax.

These double standards are "weird".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Hi, can you please stop personally attacking and insulting my intelligence? Thanks!
Could you be more condescending??? LOL.. I hope you don't take yourself seriously with this type of BS. If so you need to logoff and go get a hug from your mommy....

It's a message board. Maybe this one is better suited for you.

https://community.snowflake.com/s/forum

If you do go there you should use "Pinocchio" as your screen name!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
This is my second request today for you to please stop. Thank you.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Ha Ha!!! Put me on ignore. It would work wonders for you.

If that's the case the stop responding to my posts. I can be as childish as you.

Please refrain from replying to ANY of my posts.

Thank you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

If that's the case the stop responding to my posts. I can be as childish as you.

Thank you.
Done as long as you keep my name out of your posts.

Thank you for being a grown up
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thank you.
Done as long as you keep my name out of your posts.

Thank you for being a grown up
You do the same. And it's awesome being a grown up.

Good luck with that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I think what everyone is trying to say ham handed is that the changes to social norms with respect to certain big words continues to evolve and is confusing.

When things like this come up, I just choose to not use the words.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I think what everyone is trying to say ham handed is that the changes to social norms with respect to certain big words continues to evolve and is confusing.

When things like this come up, I just choose to not use the words.
Hokie, I don't believe anyone is choosing to use the word. For me, I asked a simple question about what would happen if the word was used to describe a white person.. would it be racist?

When I was younger, the word was more prevalent, in society. It was not considered (generally speaking) a racial term; rather, it was used to describe the way people are. That included white people…. In fact, this topic got brought up with a good friend of mine (who happens to be black) and he said the same thing. Perhaps, that was more of a southern thing, I don't know…

My experience may have been different than others. Yes, the "N" word was prevalent; however, it wasn't used with the same context as today. Whether that's right or wrong, back then, well… it's just what it was.

I do not call a Black person the "N" word, because it does offend them; therefore, respectfully I, and for that matter, others shouldn't do it (my opinion). That doesn't change the question I asked…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

That really hurts!

Oh please.

Are you drunk?
No, but I do wonder, you being so much smarter and all....when are you going to make up t-shirts with your lifestyle tees?

You know, "Good Life" and "Salt Life" are big sellers, I'm interested in your marketing plan for your "its a ___ lifestyle" t-shirt?
dogplasma
PackFansXL said:

dogplasma said:

caryking said:

For those of you that find the last couple of pages, interesting at best, please enlighten me on why you feel that way...

Thanks

Hokie and Dog, I'm speaking to you two...
My statement was more directed at the post that there's nothing really wrong with the n-word. It came off as almost wistful that the word is no longer appropriate for general use. Maybe that wasn't the intent, apologies if it wasn't, but it seemed to be taking the thread on a weird and (for me) uncomfortable tangent.

Your question, Cary, on black vs white use of the word is still a tangent, but I'm not backing slowly out of the room reading that one!
Dog, that post was so far back that no one knew what to make of your comments. Both you and hokie have commented in this thread well after the poster made the comment you're bothered by. Holy delayed reaction, Batman!
Sorry? I don't keep minute by minute tabs on this board so my replies are often based on something I read as I'm scrolling through. I can see why you were confused by my reply tho.
TheStorm
I'll steer clear of the current discussion taking place above... seems like I've seen this same scene countless times on this board for some reason.

But, I want to know what is going to happen to the girl for fabricating the "event"... seems to me she should suffer the same consequences that would have been demanded of the mentally impaired individual at BYU if the "event" would have been corroborated by someone, anyone...

That is the only thing that I want to know about anything on this thread.
Mormad
Sadly, you already know the answer to your question
caryking
TheStorm said:

I'll steer clear of the current discussion taking place above... seems like I've seen this same scene countless times on this board for some reason.

But, I want to know what is going to happen to the girl for fabricating the "event"... seems to me she should suffer the same consequences that would have been demanded of the mentally impaired individual at BYU if the "event" would have been corroborated by someone, anyone...

That is the only thing that I want to know about anything on this thread.
Storm, basically, you're asking a similar question to mine…

What are the ramifications of people doing certain things? Whether it's your question or mine, people should have a level of accountability thrown their way…

I suspect, Mormad's comment, will become reality.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.