Child Sex Trafficking - women speak of their experiences as 10-yr old sex slaves

10,295 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Wolfpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm
LOL. I was just looking at the thread title, and then trying to figure out how we got where we are in this discussion...

Back to my original Reagan post... I tried to throw a few breadcrumbs out, and then the discussion "jumped the shark" in an entirely different direction. Maybe the leap that I was expecting people to make was too big?

It was never supposed to be about comparing Trump to Reagan... I was more looking for what if "a Ronald Reagan" ran against Hillary in 2016... won, and then ran again in 2020.

Would the MSM, the left and the puppet dems label him as "far right-wing"?
caryking
TheStorm said:

LOL. I was just looking at the thread title, and then trying to figure out how we got where we are in this discussion...

Back to my original Reagan post... I tried to throw a few breadcrumbs out, and then the discussion "jumped the shark" in an entirely different direction. Maybe the leap that I was expecting people to make was too big?

It was never supposed to be about comparing Trump to Reagan... I was more looking for what if "a Ronald Reagan" ran against Hillary in 2016... won, and then ran again in 2020.

Would the MSM, the left and the puppet dems label him as "far right-wing"?
Yes!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackBacker07
Matt Gaetz likes this thread.
Y'all means ALL.
Werewolf
PackBacker07 said:

A great young Patriot and one of only a few in a Congress.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

What specifically do you have against Matt Gaetz? Try and be specific without calling him a name…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

What specifically do you have against Matt Gaetz? Try and be specific without calling him a name…

Here's some evidence:

I expect our Congressmen to act like Congressmen, not like some message board poster. What good did this portion of his speech do to advance the pro life movement or the conservative movement?
Mountainman97
Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

You're a ****ing dumb ass.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

Here's some evidence:

I expect our Congressmen to act like Congressmen, not like some message board poster. What good did this portion of his speech do to advance the pro life movement or the conservative movement?

First, thank goodness you live in NC. Second, that was a coherent joke and you not recognizing the forum in which the joke was made, shows more about you, than him…. My opinion… it was not in poor taste!

Joe Biden
caryking
Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

We can all play that game. Use more creative commentary to show your intellect, please…. Oh, I don't even think you're a ****ing dumb ass!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
The fact that you think that that is okay says a lot about you Cary. If that's what you want representing you, then the things that you say you want to get don't aren't ever going to get done.

You can either be serious about being a legislator or you can be serious into being famous. You can't do both. People like Gaetz would rather engage in jackassery then to do the job they were elected to do.

That goes for the squad too. They are famous, but they all suck at their job.

Werewolf
Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

the commie libtard scared-****less of COVID pro-jab-meister has returned. How many jabs have you gotten so far, Mr Discernment?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

The fact that you think that that is okay says a lot about you Cary. If that's what you want representing you, then the things that you say you want to get don't aren't ever going to get done.

You can either be serious about being a legislator or you can be serious into being famous. You can't do both. People like Gaetz would rather engage in jackassery then to do the job they were elected to do.

Hokie, I am all for anyone challenging the big government mindset. Very few Republicans truly do that.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I am all for anyone challenging the big government mindset. Very few Republicans truly do that.
Gaetz stands for what most of MAGA stands for. He's not shown otherwise and is willing to stand alone or with the few.

Funny how the norm of going after MTG and Gaetz has been normalized. Just like the massive media censorship of MAGA truthers...seldom a thought by most as to what all this means.

What we have is a tyrannical central (Federal) govt going after those who challenge their authoritarian dictatorial role.

Persecution was a term often used in the events leading up to 1776-1787. What we witness today is similar to those times. We are in a 2nd American Revolution.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

when you only challenge with rhetoric and not actual governing, then you're just as bad as the far left
BBW12OG
Only thing is that there is no such thing as "the far left." It's who the party is and has been for 13+ years.

That ship sailed when Dear Leader was coronated in 2008.

Every damn thing the so-called "far left" has wanted Sleepy Joe and this administration supports happening. The only two, maybe only one, that isn't a damn far left looney is Joe Manchin. He is single handedly keeping this country from single party MARXIST rule.

And if anyone doubts that I question their sincerity and mostly their intellect.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

when you only challenge with rhetoric and not actual governing, then you're just as bad as the far left
Hokie, no offense…. Gaetz is very active in committees trying to change bills. I'm not sure what you see that says he's only rhetoric…. I see an active congressman that also uses rhetoric. Not really any different than most people in DC.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, no offense…. Gaetz is very active in committees trying to change bills. I'm not sure what you see that says he's only rhetoric…. I see an active congressman that also uses rhetoric. Not really any different than most people in DC.
AOC is also an active congressman who uses rhetoric, in fact she's more active than Gaetz.

This is the content i want out my elected officials:

Here's a guy who isnt seeking heat from the press or trying to be controversial, he's just a guy who takes the job seriously and loves corn.

Give me Ben Sasse types over Matt Gaetz types every time.
Werewolf
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

AOC is also an active congressman who uses rhetoric, in fact she's more active than Gaetz.

Here's a guy who isnt seeking heat from the press or trying to be controversial, he's just a guy who takes the job seriously and loves corn.

You and I just disagree…. As a conservative, we have set on the sidelines as the cultural demise has happened to the country. We need to fight fire with fire! Over the past 20-40 years, Republicans have won more elections (across the U.S.) while losing the country!

We really have no choice than to fight this cultural degradation with rhetoric! We need to undue bills that the have been done and use rhetoric to push back on the crazyness…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Here you go lefties..... this is YOUR party. YOU voted for this type of behavior. And now that YOUR party has all three branches what has been said for years in the shadows is coming out as "mainstream."

Be proud lefties... be proud.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Mountainman97
caryking said:

Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

We can all play that game. Use more creative commentary to show your intellect, please…. Oh, I don't even think you're a ****ing dumb ass!
Go eat a **** sammich.

Jaysus H. at the idiots on here.
Mountainman97
Werewolf said:

Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

the commie libtard scared-****less of COVID pro-jab-meister has returned. How many jabs have you gotten so far, Mr Discernment?
You can go eat a **** sammich to there MAGA Wonder Boy.

Werewolf
^ How long is this guy gonna last here?
BBW12OG
Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

So I guess personal attacks are now allowed.....funny....

I guess because we have a flaming liberal making them it's all well and good.......

You can tell a person's intelligence by the way they respond to something they don't agree with. Glad to see at least they are consistent.

Rarely do they bring anything of substance to the table. Just MSM BS and lies base on opinions. When presented with the facts they change the narrative, change their version of the "facts" or just use their main go to. LIE.

Great contribution there pal.... you seem to be a real classy sort.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Mountainman97 said:

caryking said:

Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

Go eat a **** sammich.

getting under your skin, huh?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Mountainman97 said:

caryking said:

Mountainman97 said:

Werewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

Go eat a **** sammich.

getting under your skin, huh?
With the comments he has made I scoff at the fact that I had a two week vacation and then banned.....

Goes to show how it's moderated doesn't it? The left prides itself on the "two-tiered" justice system. Always has, always will.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

You and I just disagree…. As a conservative, we have set on the sidelines as the cultural demise has happened to the country. We need to fight fire with fire! Over the past 20-40 years, Republicans have won more elections (across the U.S.) while losing the country!

We really have no choice than to fight this cultural degradation with rhetoric! We need to undue bills that the have been done and use rhetoric to push back on the crazyness…
I think where you and I disagree and this is a debate for another day is I don't really care what the country looked like 20-40 years ago. I care about how the country looks today, and it will never look like it did 20-40 years ago because the US has evolved culturally.

This is not to throw your hands up and accept all dumb progressive ideas. But the connotation of "Make America Great Again" like it or not means different things to different people, much like another thing that irks me in the corporate world where they say they "treat everyone like family". Well, no you don't because "family" can have different positive and negative connotations for different people.

Hope that makes sense.

I am curious what bills you want undone. I'm assuming the Affordable Care Act is one. What are the others?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
"the US has evolved culturally"

Laughable......ya think?
Werewolf
Too funny. Grassland is a 'white hat'. Is this recent, or do you know?

He's showing the corn to be harvested on the farm, right? ....particularly nteresting if this is recent.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Too funny. Grassland is a 'white hat'. Is this recent, or do you know?

He's showing the corn to be harvested on the farm, right? ....particularly nteresting if this is recent.

That has to be the fastest growing corn in history..... Seems a little "early" for the corn to be that high doesn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I think where you and I disagree and this is a debate for another day is I don't really care what the country looked like 20-40 years ago. I care about how the country looks today, and it will never look like it did 20-40 years ago because the US has evolved culturally.

This is not to throw your hands up and accept all dumb progressive ideas. But the connotation of "Make America Great Again" like it or not means different things to different people, much like another thing that irks me in the corporate world where they say they "treat everyone like family". Well, no you don't because "family" can have different positive and negative connotations for different people.

Hope that makes sense.

I am curious what bills you want undone. I'm assuming the Affordable Care Act is one. What are the others?
Hokie, a lot there to unpack. I want to stay on one point, for now, then we can discuss other points.

MAGA - what does it mean? Simply stated, we as Americans should consider our people first. Additionally, we believe that all country's should do the same thing. Nothing wrong with that when negotiating with other countries. We know where everyone stands!

Too many issues have made the middle class take on the brunt of decisions by Elites. We can look at all the decisions; or, we can just look at the result. 32T in debt, 1T - 1.5T in deficits for as far as we can see, 9T on the Federal Reserve balance sheet. So, pick your poison, on bills, it really doesn't make a difference.

Remember, it's your kids and their kids that are going to be saddled with this debt. Hokie, it's not good!

So, when we say MAGA, we mean looking after the best interest of the people most likely going to pay this debt back. Every policy has to be scrutinized from that standpoint. That includes the billions we are sending to Ukraine.

Who is getting richer on the arms we send to Ukraine? That is the issue!

Who got richer by doing business with China? That is the issue!

The so-called Free Market (in which I believe in) killed the American worker by outsourcing so much. In hindsight, Ross Perot was correct…. He said: you're going to hear a big sucking sound and it will be jobs in America. I discounted him and thought… yea, right! Well, I was naive!

MAGA - bring those jobs back!

Semi-conductors, chips, or whatever we want to call them. The US used to be the place that designed and manufactured most of them. Today, we represent roughly 10%. Taiwan and China basically do the rest. Think about that for a moment…. Everything (damn near everything) you touch has a chip in it. If (and when) China unifies the Asian countries, think about the leverage they have over the US! None of us can live without products with chips! Can't do it!

Batteries…. Who owns most of the worlds rare earth materials? China! As intriguing as electric sounds, think about the reliance on China we will have…

So, yes, on the back of you and me, the Elites have transitioned our sovereignty to other country! Was it by design?

MAGA!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://www.theepochtimes.com/200-sex-trafficking-victims-37-missing-children-located-during-fbi-operation_4666146.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=imctgm01

This is likely the final Trump card..........but its HUGE.
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hope that makes sense.

I'll throw one out there. How about the $80B we just gave the IRS to hire 87k more auditors. $80B!! That's nearly DOUBLE the Marine Corp budget. Think about that for a minute.

On face value the above is completely and totally a federal government overreach on massive scale. Now factor in the fact we're so far in debt we can't see the light and we're in a recession but the Democrats continue to spend, spend, spend.

We could've put security systems and SRO's in every single public school in the country for that money (actually cheaper) but what did we do? Inflate the IRS. When they say they want to protect children and help American's they are absolutely full of bs. Look at their actions, not their words.

It's also important to note that while what you say about the country having evolved culturally over the last 20-40 years that does not mean improved culturally. This country is a shell of what it once was culturally IMO. The lack of morals has eroded pretty much all decent values culturally in this country. At least mainstream.
Werewolf
Anne Heche did a film on sex trafficking and was also cast in The Idol before her death. The Idol is about a pop star who is in a relationship with a cult leader. It's rumored to be inspired by Britney Spears' life. Heche reportedly lived in Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's old apartment. She was critical of Heard. She died days after reports broke that Heard was allegedly throwing Satanic parties and blackmailing elites. Also, it's no secret she's Ellen Degeneres' ex. What did Anne know?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.