Child Sex Trafficking - women speak of their experiences as 10-yr old sex slaves

10,192 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1ac947-victimes-epstein-maxwell-sentence.html

This topic will evolve over the coming months with much greater and more extensive information as to global child trafficking by the elite pedophiles. Epstein Island, Pizza Gate and the blackmailing of politicians, educators, celebrities and government bureaucrats. This topic will lead to Ukraine, the black eye club, red shoe club and the associated child trafficking, torture, adrenochrome harvesting and associated subject matter.
GuerrillaPack
Who cares if the politicians, top business and media leaders, and other elites are blackmailed and controlled by child sex rings run by Mossad/CIA assets like Epstein??

No big deal. There couldn't possibly be any implications for my life from that fact.

It's just another "crazy conspiracy theory" that is TRUE.
Werewolf
It will come. This is the tip of the iceberg. It's another one of those "let's stick our head in the sand, this cannot be true". But this is the big one....to reveal last.
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

If that is real, the most damning part of that email is: We can vote on it if you'd like.

What type of arrangement is going on with that group? Truly forget what the presumed topic is about; rather, just think about a system where certain people vote on something, that includes the people in that email...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
LIke everything, who's going to verify it, FOXNEWS? I've seen these a few times over the last 12-18 months and had always refrained from posting it here. With more details of Epstein Island now verified I thought I'd put it out here. There is so much fake information flowing on both sides that its next to impossible to know what's true. For instance.............do you think Ukraine is winning the war with Russia?

We're in a Psyop water, an information war. Who's gonna confirm it or prove it wrong?

Reuters? Snopes? CNN, Washington Post?

Its a FWIW .....exposure to something counter to the Corporate Media. Maybe it turns out to be false and maybe its shown to be true......
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

If that is real, the most damning part of that email is: We can vote on it if you'd like.

What type of arrangement is going on with that group? Truly forget what the presumed topic is about; rather, just think about a system where certain people vote on something, that includes the people in that email...
The really eye-opening experience is to read it in context on wikileaks.org. Try it.
TheStorm
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

And who exactly is B. Affleck?
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Werewolf
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7361297/amp/Jeffrey-Epstein-shipped-50K-cement-truck-Pedophile-Island-cover-evidence.html

Jeffrey Epstein; supposed a college professor at one time. Very quickly owns an island in the Caribbean, then the largest home in New York City by purchasing and converting and remodeling a 48-room school into a home, a ranch in New Mexico, a jet.

Yet, Corporate Media has never questioned any of this. All above board stuff, right?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Pedophilia. Yes, outlandish, just wait, its coming. Most of this cast made trips to Epstein Island too.
Werewolf
Werewolf
wolf howl
Not sure on the authenticity of the email above as there's a ton of mis-info on all sides but it is painfully obvious to anyone, regardless of political affiliation, that NONE of the people who were linked to Epstein and that disgusting mess was ever outted, questioned or prosecuted. I read in my local paper/website often about our sheriff's dept doing a great job, busting these garbage humans with pictures and what they did. But THIS case didn't have a single person they could name or arrest? L.O.L.

I do believe that Epstein was an asset of some (multiple?) governments though used to blackmail world leaders, celebs and other influential people via this depravity.
Manny Sanguine
wolf howl said:

Not sure on the authenticity of the email above ...
The authenticity of the email posted above can be easily assessed by going to the purported source of the email, wkileaks.org, and attempting to view the email there. Wikileaks.org provides an easy-to-use search capability that would allow anyone to search for any distinguishing keywords in the email, such as "pizza arrangement" or "Affleck." Try it. Only takes a minute.

(I'm actually a little diappointed that nobody so far has taken up my suggestion to try to view the email directly at its porported source. Or, at least nobody has admitted to it publicly.)
hokiewolf
Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

The authenticity of the email posted above can be easily assessed by going to the purported source of the email, wkileaks.org, and attempting to view the email there. Wikileaks.org provides an easy-to-use search capability that would allow anyone to search for any distinguishing keywords in the email, such as "pizza arrangement" or "Affleck." Try it. Only takes a minute.

(I'm actually a little diappointed that nobody so far has taken up my suggestion to try to view the email directly at its porported source. Or, at least nobody has admitted to it publicly.)
it such an obvious fake I didn't think it would need to be proven as such.

I love the fact that a pedophile ring of high ranking government officials and Ben Affleck would be using email to talk about their activities
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

I love the fact that a pedophile ring of high ranking government officials and Ben Affleck would be using email to talk about their activities
Based on the lack of people involved to be prosecuted at all in any of this, I would say they had nothing to worry about regardless of how they communicated with each other. What we do know is Epstein/Maxwell were/are garbage bag humans and they only associated with rich, powerful, elite of the world. Everyone knew what he was doing, this wasn't a surprise. Yet no one is implicated? Not a single person? Why worry if there's going to be no accountability and you know this?
Manny Sanguine
wolf howl said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

Based on the lack of people involved to be prosecuted at all in any of this, I would say they had nothing to worry about regardless of how they communicated with each other. What we do know is Epstein/Maxwell were/are garbage bag humans and they only associated with rich, powerful, elite of the world. Everyone knew what he was doing, this wasn't a surprise. Yet no one is implicated? Not a single person? Why worry if there's going to be no accountability and you know this?
I think you're conflating two unrelated things.

One is Jeffrey Epstein and his abuse of young girls perpetrated with the help of Maxwell (awaiting sentencing) and others not charged.

The other is the idea that Hilary Clinton and other powerful Democrats were perpetrating a child sex abuse ring from the (non-existent) basement of a DC pizza shop, also known as "pizzagate."

There is no connection between the two.

The purported email relates to "pizzagate" not Epstein.
wolf howl
Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

One is Jeffrey Epstein and his abuse of young girls perpetrated with the help of Maxwell (awaiting sentencing) and others not charged.

The other is the idea that Hilary Clinton and other powerful Democrats were perpetrating a child sex abuse ring from the (non-existent) basement of a DC pizza shop, also known as "pizzagate."

I'm not. I don't care about "pizzagate". I'm talking about Epstein who's a child predator along with Maxwell who leveraged children to gain money, influence and power for himself, and likely others in the process. He's dead and we all know why. She's just been sentenced. So, if they're guilty are we saying they are the ONLY people involved?

DC cares more about soccer moms who were at the Capitol on J6 then they do about prosecuting pedophiles that were a part of this. We all know exactly why that is too.
caryking
Epstein lived on 70th street, very close to the park, in the Upper East side. I'm not sure what those other buildings are; but, they are not his residence.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
wolf howl said:

Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

I'm not. I don't care about "pizzagate". I'm talking about Epstein who's a child predator along with Maxwell who leveraged children to gain money, influence and power for himself, and likely others in the process. He's dead and we all know why. She's just been sentenced. So, if they're guilty are we saying they are the ONLY people involved?

DC cares more about soccer moms who were at the Capitol on J6 then they do about prosecuting pedophiles that were a part of this. We all know exactly why that is too.
The purported email above is fake. A forgery. Nonexistent. A fever-dream fantasy fed to credulous fools of the far right.

That fact that some people associated with Epstein have avoided prosecution is not a reason to think that email is genuine.
wolf howl
Here's the reason why none of them have been prosecuted. Again, don't care about pizzagate or the email above, I'm talking about prosecuting those associated with Epstein that were INVOLVED in this disgusting act against children.

Werewolf
caryking said:

Epstein lived on 70th street, very close to the park, in the Upper East side. I'm not sure what those other buildings are; but, they are not his residence.
My understanding is that he purchased an old 40+room school - possibly had been mothballed - and spent millions to remodel into the largest home in NYC. This is absolutely true.

College professorship must pay very well to buy and island and build such an elaborate estate as he did. Not to mention the New Mexico Ranch, the 707/737, etc.

Manny Sanguine
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

My understanding is that he purchased an old 40+room school - possibly had been mothballed - and spent millions to remodel into the largest home in NYC. This is absolutely true.

College professorship must pay very well to buy and island and build such an elaborate estate as he did. Not to mention the New Mexico Ranch, the 707/737, etc.

What years was Epstein a "college professor?" Bonus points if you can name a college or university at which he taught as a professor (or otherwise). Partial credit if you can name any other type of school at which he taught and the years he did so.

Did Epstein have any employment other than as a college professor (if he was, in fact ever a college professor) or teacher?
Glasswolf
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

What years was Epstein a "college professor?" Bonus points if you can name a college or university at which he taught as a professor (or otherwise). Partial credit if you can name any other type of school at which he taught and the years he did so.

Did Epstein have any employment other than as a college professor (if he was, in fact ever a college professor) or teacher?
Epstein started working in September 1974 as a physics and mathematics teacher for teens at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. That's a K-12 school
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Epstein started working in September 1974 as a physics and mathematics teacher for teens at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. That's a K-12 school
Even more significant......I didn't recall which.

So who's got the answer? Where did Jeffrey Epstein come up with the multi-multi millions and then was able to begin courting and luring elites, politicians and Hollywood to his three ( 3 ) estates?
Manny Sanguine
Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Even more significant......I didn't recall which.

So who's got the answer? Where did Jeffrey Epstein come up with the multi-multi millions and then was able to begin courting and luring elites, politicians and Hollywood to his three ( 3 ) estates?
I'm sure you may have overlooked this obscure reference site called "wikipedia," but for many things it provides a concise and often well-cited summary of information about a subject. Here is the entry for Jeffrey Epstein:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

He was, without doubt, scum of the lowest order, as were those who aided and abetted him, and those who help cover up his crimes. (That includes, perhaps, a certain recently defeated former president - who was quite chummy with Epsten - and a member of that president's cabinet who was personally instrumental in letting those people off the hook.)

To the question at hand, though, in the wikipedia entry, you will learn that he worked at Dalton for all of a year and a half, and was fired in 1976. He spent the the next 30 years as a Wall Street inventment manager (with Bear Stearns), running his own financial management company, and running his own hedge fund. In short, the man was raking in money for decades.

To suggest that his wealth was somehow questionable because he worked as a "college professor" is just silly.
Werewolf
High school teacher to a hedge fund manager, sure thing pal. He made it big, probably overnight. How much do you think that island cost?
Werewolf
Joe Bidens private island across from Epstein's Island - YouTube

RIchard Branson has an island close by too. Let's open our eyes....

Again, how did Epstein acquire billionaire wealth?
Werewolf
https://nationalfile.com/utah-county-120-come-forward-with-information-in-ritualistic-child-sexual-abuse-investigation/

Utah County: 120 Come Forward with Information in 'Ritualistic Child Sexual Abuse' Investigation

120 victims or those who know victims have come forward with information into "ritualistic child sexual abuse" in Utah County.
Werewolf
Uncovered: Panda Eyes; Another Mystery In Satanic Child Abuse Resolved | Ella Cruz | Top Censored Conservative News

A few terms; Panda eyes, pizza, hotdog, cheese, ice cream, map.
wolf howl
Werewolf said:

High school teacher to a hedge fund manager, sure thing pal. He made it big, probably overnight. How much do you think that island cost?
Isn't that typical career trajectory? LOL

It's amazing how far some will go to leave their head in the sand, really no point in trying to convince people that Epstein was a trash bag human along with the people that were routine visitors to his "ranches" or his island or flew on the lolita express. There's a log of everyone of those people and don't think there isn't a book of IOU's that Epstein and Maxwell kept to use for blackmail.

Maxwell will undoubtedly "suicide" herself soon and some people will feel better about it, especially those with everything to lose.

For the record, regardless of party affiliation, if someone is implicated as being a part of what Epstein was doing, they should be put in front of a firing squad, publicly.
Manny Sanguine
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

Isn't that typical career trajectory? LOL

It's amazing how far some will go to leave their head in the sand, really no point in trying to convince people that Epstein was a trash bag human along with the people that were routine visitors to his "ranches" or his island or flew on the lolita express. There's a log of everyone of those people and don't think there isn't a book of IOU's that Epstein and Maxwell kept to use for blackmail.

Maxwell will undoubtedly "suicide" herself soon and some people will feel better about it, especially those with everything to lose.

For the record, regardless of party affiliation, if someone is implicated as being a part of what Epstein was doing, they should be put in front of a firing squad, publicly.
As I said earlier, Epstein was, without doubt, scum of the lowest order, as were those who aided and abetted him, and those who help cover up his crimes. (That includes, perhaps, a certain recently defeated former president - who was quite chummy with Epsten - and a member of that president's cabinet who was personally instrumental in letting those people off the hook.)

However, that doesn't mean that his wealth was somehow related to his crimes. It's not really like he went straight from be a high school teacher to being wealthy "overnight." Per the wikipedia article posted above, he started as an entry-level assistant to a trader and moved up quickly. It took literally decades, though, for him to amass the wealth to do things like buy islands, etc. That doesn't seem like an outrageous career trajectory for a Wall Street trader/money manager. Those who produce move up quickly and get very rich in the process.

Now if you want to say that the "conventional" narrative for his weath is bogus, then provide your own. Start with Spring of 1976. He was just fired from the teaching job. What happened next that led him to where he ended up? I'm honestly curious to hear the details.
TheStorm
wolf howl said:

The name of former Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster immediately comes to mind as well...
BBW12OG
Quote:

As I said earlier, Epstein was, without doubt, scum of the lowest order, as were those who aided and abetted him, and those who help cover up his crimes. (That includes, perhaps, a certain recently defeated former president - who was quite chummy with Epsten - and a member of that president's cabinet who was personally instrumental in letting those people off the hook.)

Living in your head rent damn free isn't he?

Now do Bill "Cigar King" Clinton. You won't. You only see wrong in the GOP and Conservatives.

You fit in great with the left. Hypocrites. The whole damn lot of you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.