Child Sex Trafficking - women speak of their experiences as 10-yr old sex slaves

10,191 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Manny Sanguine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

As I said earlier, Epstein was, without doubt, scum of the lowest order, as were those who aided and abetted him, and those who help cover up his crimes. (That includes, perhaps, a certain recently defeated former president - who was quite chummy with Epsten - and a member of that president's cabinet who was personally instrumental in letting those people off the hook.)

Living in your head rent damn free isn't he?

Now do Bill "Cigar King" Clinton. You won't. You only see wrong in the GOP and Conservatives.

You fit in great with the left. Hypocrites. The whole damn lot of you.
Stipulated: Bill Clinton is and was an awful, awful person. Five years ago I would have probably ranked him as the least admirable person to be president in the last 100 years. Now he's next-to-last.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

As I said earlier, Epstein was, without doubt, scum of the lowest order, as were those who aided and abetted him, and those who help cover up his crimes. (That includes, perhaps, a certain recently defeated former president - who was quite chummy with Epsten - and a member of that president's cabinet who was personally instrumental in letting those people off the hook.)

Living in your head rent damn free isn't he?

Now do Bill "Cigar King" Clinton. You won't. You only see wrong in the GOP and Conservatives.

You fit in great with the left. Hypocrites. The whole damn lot of you.
Stipulated: Bill Clinton is and was an awful, awful person. Five years ago I would have probably ranked him as the least admirable person to be president in the last 100 years. Now he's next-to-last.
LMAO... Yeah... you are so deep in the Kool-Aid it's not even worth the trouble.

But, I guess having secure borders, low inflation, lowest African American unemployment in history, lowest Hispanic American unemployment in history, lowest female unemployment in history, energy independence, low gas prices and highest consumer confidence in over 70 years pre-pandemic sucked didn't it? Made your joke of a POTUS look like the Divider in Chief that he actually was.

I guess your precious little "feewlings" were hurt by the big bad orange man.

Enjoy the next 5 months. You and your MARXIST buddies are going to have a comeuppance in November and in 2024 you'll really be screaming at the sky. Again...LMAO...

You lefties are something else.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Be proud lefties.... Be proud...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolf howl
That's so disturbing. It use to be that saying they were coming after kids was just "conservative speak" or a conspiracy theory but now it's just in the open. They don't hide it, in fact, they're proud of it. What a morally bankrupt country where this is allowed and these people aren't immediately prosecuted.
BBW12OG
wolf howl said:

That's so disturbing. It use to be that saying they were coming after kids was just "conservative speak" or a conspiracy theory but now it's just in the open. They don't hide it, in fact, they're proud of it. What a morally bankrupt country where this is allowed and these people aren't immediately prosecuted.
It's all "conspiracy theories."

Ask Glass, Civ, 91 and the rest of the MARXIST PARTY supporters.

It's all made up in the Conservative Media.

Again... Won't be surprised if those posts disappear because.... well you know... when faced with the facts if you have the ability to censor information the lefties have no problem making sure that happens!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Epstein lived on 70th street, very close to the park, in the Upper East side. I'm not sure what those other buildings are; but, they are not his residence.
My understanding is that he purchased an old 40+room school - possibly had been mothballed - and spent millions to remodel into the largest home in NYC. This is absolutely true.

College professorship must pay very well to buy and island and build such an elaborate estate as he did. Not to mention the New Mexico Ranch, the 707/737, etc.

I've walked by this place a number of times…

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a28340797/jeffrey-epstein-townhouse-upper-east-side/
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
$77 million..........maybe he taught both science and math?
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

$77 million..........maybe he taught both science and math?
He was "double-dipping." Drawing retirement and full-time paycheck.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Again... Won't be surprised if those posts disappear because.... well you know... when faced with the facts if you have the ability to censor information the lefties have no problem making sure that happens!!!
Back to your BOLD MARXIST insult I see.
Can't come up with anything new?
Here let me help you out. You can just copy and past the text below as it is all you ever end up posting:

"Oh woe IS the persecution of us far right MAGA lovers. It is all the work of the MARXIST PARTY supporters. I, BBW120G, believe anything that is posted on OANN/Fox News/Stormfront as it conforms to my narrow religious zealot views! Anything that I disagree with is the work of MARXIST evil people because that is what I am told to believe via OANN/Fox News/Stormfront! Watch as the evil MARXIST internet overlords make my posts disappear because that is what happens when you are always the victim and that is me! Funny how we are always the victim against those evil MARXIST overlords time and time again. Oh and I have a nice little app that will capitalize and BOLD the font whenever I type the word MARXIST....cool right? Because the only way to tell how annnngrrry I am is by typing BOLD words in capital letters! Time for me to head back to Stormfront/OANN to get the days propaganda talking points! Maybe if I am lucky there will be some new made up Hunter MARXIST story to post!!! Can't wait to see!! Check you guys later!!-- NON-MARXIST BBW120G"

Feel free to use the above as many times as you want. It will save you some time which you can use to go back to surfing Fox/Stormfront/OANN/Breitbart. You are welcome!
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Here let me help you out. You can just copy and past the text below as it is all you ever end up posting:

"Oh woe IS the persecution of us far right MAGA lovers. It is all the work of the MARXIST PARTY supporters. I, BBW120G, believe anything that is posted on OANN/Fox News/Stormfront as it conforms to my narrow religious zealot views! Anything that I disagree with is the work of MARXIST evil people because that is what I am told to believe via OANN/Fox News/Stormfront! Watch as the evil MARXIST internet overlords make my posts disappear because that is what happens when you are always the victim and that is me! Funny how we are always the victim against those evil MARXIST overlords time and time again. Oh and I have a nice little app that will capitalize and BOLD the font whenever I type the word MARXIST....cool right? Because the only way to tell how annnngrrry I am is by typing BOLD words in capital letters! Time for me to head back to Stormfront/OANN to get the days propaganda talking points! Maybe if I am lucky there will be some new made up Hunter MARXIST story to post!!! Can't wait to see!! Check you guys later!!-- NON-MARXIST BBW120G"

Feel free to use the above as many times as you want. It will save you some time which you can use to go back to surfing Fox/Stormfront/OANN/Breitbart. You are welcome!
Traffic, that is amusing at best…. I have a couple questions for you..

What does a MAGA supporter believe in?
If one has religious views, why would they be narrow?
What kind of talking points does MSNBC or CNN have?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

LOL. Someone is triggered...
NCTrafficMan
TheStorm said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Not triggered at all. Just some MARXIST fun at the expense of the far right.
When the same canned responses are posted ad nauseum again and again they become quite ridiculous and deserving of mocking.

Y'all have fun at your daily QANON circlejerk. Remember to post this photo to gain access
to the real pizzagate forum:

wolf howl
Wait, what's Stormfront?
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Stop calling people out. Last warning. Make your post and stop the ****ing name dropping and labeling. I have never once claim a ****ing thing was a conspiracy theory. If you have a problem contact James, Steve or Ethan. And no, there will be no more post disappearing. We've (Moderators) been told by the 3 listed above to give you enough rope and you will hang yourself.

So continue on with your "I'm going to go scorched earth" posting rants.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Big time. He only comes here to troll BBW.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Rent free..... Imagine surfing message boards just to stalk a poster you don't agree with.

He did the same on TOS. Must be a hell of a guy to hang out with!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Stop calling people out. Last warning. Make your post and stop the ****ing name dropping and labeling. I have never once claim a ****ing thing was a conspiracy theory. If you have a problem contact James, Steve or Ethan. And no, there will be no more post disappearing. We've (Moderators) been told by the 3 listed above to give you enough rope and you will hang yourself.

So continue on with your "I'm going to go scorched earth" posting rants.
Glad no more posts are going to disappear. Especially ones that didn't call anyone out or did any "****ing name dropping and labeling...."

As far as the "I'm going to go scorched Earth" posting rants... YOU are the one that said, "(sic) gloves are off I don't care anymore...."

Did I make that up, dream it or did you not say that?

It's OK.. I made my point and proved what most of us already knew.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Texas Congressman Chip Roy amendment to a bill for stiffening sentences fro child trafficking............guess who opposed it? Democrats
Werewolf
NXIVM, Child Trafficking, Pedophilia, Human Sacrifice, Adrenachrome is coming.

BAAL sacrifice, Epstein Island, Richard Branson's island, Honeypots, Blackmail and our CIA politician corn off the farm.

Getting closer to full exposure. Election stuff may not be cleaned up 1st, it may be this evil that slams the door open.
wolf howl
Werewolf said:

Texas Congressman Chip Roy amendment to a bill for stiffening sentences fro child trafficking............guess who opposed it? Democrats
I saw that and had to do a double take. What was the Democrats "official" reasoning for opposing stiffer sentences for child sex traffickers?
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

I saw that and had to do a double take. What was the Democrats "official" reasoning for opposing stiffer sentences for child sex traffickers?
I didn't see anything else on it. Democrats probably aren't willing to talk to "Truther News" reporters..
Manny Sanguine
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

Debate and vote on Rep. Roy's amendment is at 5:47:00-6:20:30 of this video:

The legislation was related to enhanced sentences for child sex trafficing within school zones. The amendment would have increased both the maximim sentences and the mandatory minum sentences required by law.

Democrats generally oppose mandatory minimum sentences in all areas, not just this area, so it is not surprising that they would oppose legislation to increase mandatory minimum sentences. Rep. Nadler indicated that had the amendment only increased the maximum sentences then it would have had bipartisan support.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

Debate and vote on Rep. Roy's amendment is at 5:47:00-6:20:30 of this video:

The legislation was related to enhanced sentences for child sex trafficing within school zones. The amendment would have increased both the maximim sentences and the mandatory minum sentences required by law.

Democrats generally oppose mandatory minimum sentences in all areas, not just this area, so it is not surprising that they would oppose legislation to increase mandatory minimum sentences. Rep. Nadler indicated that had the amendment only increased the maximum sentences then it would have had bipartisan support.

Even though I agree with maximizing the sentencing for this type of crime, I have a hard time supporting the Federal Government creating this type of bill. This really should be kept at the State level, I believe.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^ ditto.
BBW12OG
Well, well, well....Looks like I was right. AGAIN....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
You could see this coming from a mile away, before the sun was even up... Waiting for one of the resident enablers to come in and "explain" it away for everybody.

I'll take "Tots for Reagan" for $500.00 please!
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

You could see this coming from a mile away, before the sun was even up... Waiting for one of the resident enablers to come in and "explain" it away for everybody.

Don't you mean "Regan..?"

I mean, if you had read 3 or 4 books on the man, studied his career and put forth all that time into doing research surely you would know how to spell his name am I right??? LOL!!!

Pinocchio never fails to deliver!! He was sent to his basement without supper today. Got his feewlings hurt and he's gone. He will be back to derail, or try to derail, threads possibly later tonight but most likely tomorrow.

Hell, he may be reading more books about President Ronald "Regan." You know, the guy who ran against Jimmy "Carver" in that movie..."Presidents That I Make Up Knowing Stuff About...But Don't!"

Awesome movie...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

I mean, if you had read 3 or 4 books on the man, studied his career and put forth all that time into doing research surely you would know how to spell his name am I right??? LOL!!!

Pinocchio never fails to deliver!! He was sent to his basement without supper today. Got his feewlings hurt and he's gone. He will be back to derail, or try to derail, threads possibly later tonight but most likely tomorrow.

Hell, he may be reading more books about President Ronald "Regan." You know, the guy who ran against Jimmy "Carver" in that movie..."Presidents That I Make Up Knowing Stuff About...But Don't!"

Awesome movie...
sorry, typing from a phone sometimes I make mistakes, unlike you who has lived a perfect life and is infallible.

The Reagan Diaries
Reagan: The Life
Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary Man Became an Extraordinary Leader
Reagan in His Own Hand

Haven't read "Killing Reagan" by your boy Bill O'Reilly though.
TheStorm
[does brushing motion off of both shoulders]

Man. I'm not even going to bother trying to dignify that tripe. How about don't make a stupid comment to begin with... that might be a reasonably good idea. Seriously.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Awesome movie...
sorry, typing from a phone sometimes I make mistakes, unlike you who has lived a perfect life and is infallible.

The Reagan Diaries
Reagan in His Own Hand

Well... Funny... your "phone" misspelled his name EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you wrote it out.....

But, with your impeccable history of posting on this board why would ANYONE doubt anything you post?

LMAO...... man... you just keep digging don't you? Again, you need a break....

Between your obsession with me and a few others, derailing threads just to get little jabs, you may be having a "pre-mature" midlife crisis. Or you just like to lie on random message boards. Either way it's pretty damn sad.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Man. I'm not even going to bother trying to dignify that tripe. How about don't make a stupid comment to begin with... that might be a reasonably good idea. Seriously.
what was my stupid comment infraction? That I think Ronald Reagan was a more effective then Donald Trump? Bless you
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Awesome movie...

The Reagan Diaries
Reagan in His Own Hand

Well... Funny... your "phone" misspelled his name EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you wrote it out.....

But, with your impeccable history of posting on this board why would ANYONE doubt anything you post?

LMAO...... man... you just keep digging don't you? Again, you need a break....

Between your obsession with me and a few others, derailing threads just to get little jabs, you may be having a "pre-mature" midlife crisis. Or you just like to lie on random message boards. Either way it's pretty damn sad.
why so serious?
BBW12OG
Why such an obnoxious troll? That's all you have become. I'm done with you. Again. Spin your BS lies to someone else.

Pretty sure not many people here are buying your BS anymore anyhow. Spin away.... And seriously... you need a life.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

what was my stupid comment infraction? That I think Ronald Reagan was a more effective then Donald Trump? Bless you
Hokie, I really don't have an issue with you saying Reagan was more effective than Trump. It probably is a sound opinion. I wish you would recognize that the situation, in our country, was far more difficult, economically, during Trump's time than Reagan's.

Hell, we had a manufacturing base during Reagan's years…. Something Trump didn't have the luxury of…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
My life and my heart are quite full. I forgive you for calling me a troll while continuing to troll me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.